United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-08-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all
Default Wes Brown

Sedikit info tentang Brown
tapi nanti kalo ada perkembangan baik berita, foto, dll
dishare disini....

(jangan lupa sourcenya)

nu_reccayasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all

manutd.com

6. WES BROWN
Birthdate: 13 Oct 1979
Birthplace: Manchester
Position: Defender
Appearances: 317
Goals: 4
Joined United: 08 Jul 1996
United Debut: 04 May 1998 v Leeds United (H)
International England

Tough-tackling, strong in the air and fast on the deck, Wes Brown is one of England's finest defenders.

He's not the most fortunate though. Surely his club and country appearance totals, while impressive, would be far higher had it not been for his awful luck with injuries.

Wes enjoyed arguably his best season in 2007/08 as a key member of Sir Alex's miserly back four. Replacing the long-term injured Gary Neville at right-back, he played in more matches than any other player on the road to winning the Barclays Premier League and Champions League. Wes also enjoyed the personal fillip of a new
four-year contract in April 2008, signed almost ten years after his debut.

That debut was the culmination of a meteoric rise through the ranks at Old Trafford - signing as a trainee in July 1996, he put pen to paper on professional forms four months later. In this first full season, 1996/97, he picked up the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award. Towards the end of his second campaign, he made his senior bow as a sub against Leeds United on 4 May 1998, and a first start against Barnsley a week later.

Brown's performances in 1998/99 caught the eye, but knee-ligament injuries ahead of the 1999/00 season and at the end of the 2002/03 campaign were bookends to a broken ankle in August 2002. Many players might have been demoralised by such wretched luck, but Brown’s grit saw him return in September 2003 and complete the rest of the 2003/04 season.

In 2005/06 he became a linchpin in the centre of defence; his no-nonsense style perfectly complimented Rio Ferdinand’s more languid approach. Opportunities were somewhat limited during 2006/07, as Nemanja Vidic forged an almost telepathic relationship with Rio in central defence. Still, Wes took his chances when they arose and passed the 250-appearance mark while earning his fourth league winners' medal.

A fifth such medal and a second in the European Cup followed in the afore-mentioned 2007/08 campaign. However Brown's bad luck came back to bite him in the subsequent season. After rotating the right-back berth with Rafael and Gary Neville in August and September 2008, he dropped out of the running on 25 October when he damaged his ankle at Everton. Absent for three months, Wes then returned as a sub at West Brom at the end of January 2009, only to soon suffer an injury again and consequently miss out on a place in the Carling Cup final squad.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

wikipedia

Personal information

Full name: Wesley Michael Brown
Date of birth: 13 October 1979 (age 29)
Place of birth: Longsight, Manchester, England
Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
Playing position: Right back, Centre back

Youth career
1992–1996 Manchester United

Senior career*
1996– Manchester United

National team‡
1999– England

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:40, 26 June 2009 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18:48, 15 October 2008 (UTC)

Wesley Michael "Wes" Brown (born 13 October 1979) is an English football player who plays as a defender for Premier League side Manchester United, and the England national team. He regularly plays in the right back and centre back positions.

Personal life
Brown is married to Leanne Wassell, with whom he lives in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, with their two daughters, Halle and Lilia. His father, Bancroft Brown, died in February 2008. His half-sister, Claire Fallows, died on 19 July 2008 during pregnancy. Brown's younger brother, Reece, currently plays for the Manchester United Academy side, having signed for the club at the age of 9.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Honours

Club
Manchester United
• Premier League: 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08
• FA Cup: 1998–99, 2003–04
• Football League Cup: 2005–06
• FA Community Shield: 2003, 2007, 2008
• UEFA Champions League: 1998–99, 2007–08
Old 04-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Wes Brown

Manchester United must improve for crucial Chelsea game, says Wes Brown
• Brown calls for tighter defence after conceding three to CSKA
• United face Drogba and co at Stamford Bridge on Sunday

Wes Brown in action for Manchester United against CSKA Moscow. Photograph: Matthew Peters/Man Utd via Getty Images

Wes Brown has conceded Manchester United will have to defend far better at Stamford Bridge on Sunday if they are to get anything out of their crucial Premier League match against Chelsea.

Both sides will go into the game with their Champions League knock-out place secure following draws last night. But while Carlo Ancelotti's men were pleased with their efforts against Atlético Madrid, United looked far less secure.

It took another injury-time strike, this time a deflected Antonio Valencia effort, to earn a 3-3 draw against a spirited CSKA Moscow side.

The ease with which the Russians scored their three goals provides huge cause for concern, especially as Sir Alex Ferguson has claimed Rio Ferdinand is highly unlikely to return as he struggles to recover from a calf injury.

It means either Brown or Jonny Evans will continue in central defence alongside Nemanja Vidic, who should be fit. Brown knows that against the likes of Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka, such defensive weakness will be punished.

"We cannot concede like that when we go to Stamford Bridge," he said. "We have to be tighter at the back and give the strikers the chance to do a bit of damage at the other end.

"It will be our toughest game of the season. They have been doing very well. They are a well-organised team and they will be very strong. They are scoring goals at the moment and we will have to be really on top form to think of getting any points."

Meanwhile, Darren Fletcher has spoken of his disbelief at the booking he collected for diving during last night's encounter.

When the Scot went down under Vasili Berezutsky's ill-timed tackle, it appeared a certain spot-kick. TV replays backed up that view but the Portuguese referee Olegário Benquerença showed Fletcher a yellow card for simulation.

Sir Alex Ferguson has already called on Uefa to amend their rules to allow appeals in such situations, mindful of the fact Fletcher missed last season's final against Barcelona through suspension. The Scotland midfielder admitted he was completely stunned by the decision.

"It was a penalty," he said. "I have turned and the lad has just swept me off my feet. I've not tried to fall or stay on my feet or anything. When the referee blew his whistle I just thought 'great, it is a penalty and we are back in the game'. When I saw he was walking towards me with the yellow card I could not believe it.

"I am not having much luck with these cards. Hopefully it will change in the later stages."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...lsea-wes-brown
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #6
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Brown bread if we play like that
-The Sun-

WES BROWN warned his United team-mates they cannot affors to Russian roulette at the back against Chelsea.

The champions travel to London on the back of the 3-3 home draw to CSKA Moscow, where their defending and goalkeeping were roundly criticised.

Brown, who is expected to play on Sunday in the continued absence of crocked Rio Ferdinand, admitted: "We cannot concede like that when we go to Stamford Bridge.

"We have to be tighter at the back and give the strikers the chance to do a bit of damage at the other end."

It is another key game, coming just a fortnight after the 2-0 defeat at Liverpool which cast fresh doubt over United's ability to sustain a title challenge this term.

Brown added: "It will be our toughest game of the season. They have been doing very well.

"They are a well organised team and they will be very strong.

"They are scoring goals at the moment and we will have to be really on top form to think of getting any points."
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
dhona.7
academy
-

dhona.7 Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Post Re: Wes Brown

wes brown, the best substitude back up for ferdinand...
dhona.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #8
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Brown happy at United
England star to stay put

Wes Brown insists he is not looking to leave Manchester United, despite again struggling to force his way into the first team.

Recent years have seen Brown emerge as a first-team regular at Old Trafford, as he put a niggling run of injuries behind him.

But again his bad luck with injuries returned this term, and despite being fully fit - he is yet to force his way back into the side on a regular basis.

"I have been injured on so many occasions, I am used to coming back and trying to getting back into the team," he said.

"That has happened again this season. The injuries have been frustrating but this is the only place I have ever wanted to be and Manchester United is the only club I have ever wanted to play for.

"I am still happy to do that."

Brown admits he is happy to pass on his experiences over his injuries to young players.

"A lot of the younger players come to me for advice," he said.

"I just tell them to listen to the physios because whatever injury I have suffered, their advice always meant that I was able to come back. I have great trust in them.

"Injured players just have to believe in themselves, work hard, and you will get back really fit."

http://www.skysports.com/
Old 25-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

Wes only thinking of United

WES Brown won't allow his thoughts to drift to the World Cup despite becoming a Fabio Capello regular squad member when fit.

Experience has taught the 30-year-old United defender not to consider the finals during winter.

In 2001, he was hit with a knee injury from December to mid-April yet the then England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson still took him to Seoul and Korea for the 2002 finals.

However, Brown was virtually a United fixture during the same period in the 2005-06 campaign but the Swede overlooked him for the 2006 Germany showpiece.

"I was in the World Cup squad in Japan and that was great and it is great we are there now, but it is a long time between now and then," said the defender.

"People have still got to play for their clubs and play well. Hopefully, when it gets closer we will be thinking about it a lot more but at the moment it is definitely all about the club."

Brown had his best-ever season for United in the 2007-08 campaign. He played more games than anyone else and topped the season off by appearing in the Champions League final in Moscow.

Last year, however, the jinxed Mancunian was struck down by injury and an ankle problem robbed him of all but three appearances from October to May.

But the Longsight-born defender has been back in United's rearguard for the last five matches as Sir Alex Ferguson wrestles with a defensive injury plague that sees Rio Ferdinand, John O'Shea and Jonny Evans all absent against Besiktas tonight, and struggling for Saturday's trip to Portsmouth.

But the Brown bonus has cheered Fergie up.

"We are delighted he is back and I don't have the concerns that you would associate with someone who has four defenders missing. With Wes and Vida as my centre-backs you can feel quite comfortable about it," said the Reds' boss.

Brown will play his 60th Champions League match tonight against the Turks and is settling back into the Reds side.

"The more games you play, the better you feel," he said.

"The first couple of games, a lot of it is adrenalin. Then you have to keep your fitness up and keep working hard.

"Hopefully that is happening with me at the moment. I have been injured on so many occasions I am used to coming back and getting back into the team and trying to do my best.

"That has happened again this season. I am happy with that. This is the only place I have ever wanted to be. It is the only club I have ever wanted to play for.

"The injuries I have had in the past (two major cruciate knee ligament problems and an ankle injury) don't bother me.

"It has happened so often that I am used to it. I just get on with it.

"It doesn't become any harder to get over it. You get used to things. It doesn't make it more difficult coming back. It just makes you want to get back even quicker.

"I have been able to pass on advice after going through so many injuries. A lot of the younger players come to me for advice.

"I tell them to listen to the physios. Whatever the physios have told me has been right. I have always come back. I have great trust in them.

"I just tell them to believe in yourself, work hard, and you will get back really fit."

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_united
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #10
hendiplast
captain

Sir Alex Ferguson hails Manchester United's Wes Brown as the country's best defender

Sir Alex Ferguson has sensationally claimed Manchester United player Wes Brown is the best natural defender in England.

Brown has endured catalogue of injuries during his career, including cruciate operations on both knees, a broken ankle and a succession of muscular problems, the latest of which effectively ruled him out of the whole of last season.

However, with Rio Ferdinand missing due to a long-standing back complaint and both John O'Shea and Jonny Evans sidelined after picking up injuries on international duty earlier this month, Brown has strung together a series of solid performances for club and country, leading to praise from his manager.

Natural: Brown (right), with Besiktas' Deivson Bobo, has impressed for club and country this month

'When Wes Brown is fit, he is the best natural defender in the country,' said Ferguson. 'He has done well to deal with all the things he has had to deal with and still come out fighting.

'I keep thinking he is only 22 or 23 but we were doing a summary of our players' ages and contracts the other day and I saw Wes is 30.

'But he has such a young approach to life which you have to pay tribute to the lad for.

Praise: Ferguson (left) claims Brown is England's most natural defender

'Players need a run of games to achieve consistency and get the timing and tempo of their game correct.

'We are seeing that at the moment. Now he is fit again and looking fantastic, he gets better all the time. Long may it continue.'

Meanwhile, Ferguson confirmed within his assessment of individual player contracts, it had been established Vidic's does not run out until 2012.

However, given the Serbian's stated desire to remain at Old Trafford despite constant speculation about his future, it is a situation that will be looked at.

'Nemanja's contract runs until 2012, which is a good bit away but the time will always come when good players' contracts come under review,' added Ferguson

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 20
Aba_MaczUnited, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Dafabet, eyeofday, jifortin, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, SR 7, stamansa, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, vankyoet, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku