United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-10-2020, 06:14 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Edinson Roberto Cavani Gomez

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 06:29 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Edinson Roberto Cavani Gomez

Old 06-10-2020, 07:12 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW EDINSON CAVANI?

One of the most prolific strikers in European and international football during the 21st century, goalscoring pedigree rarely comes much richer than Uruguayan forward Edinson Cavani.

Raised in Salto, in the north-west of his home country, Cavani’s top-level career began in earnest after a promising showing at the 2007 South American Under-20 Championship, where he scored seven goals as Uruguay finished third, behind Brazil and Argentina.

That drew the interest of several European clubs, and it was Italian side Palermo that first acquired Cavani’s signature. He developed well during three seasons with the Sicilians, and earned a switch to Napoli in the summer of 2010.

It was in Campania, at the Stadio San Paolo, where Cavani truly emerged as one of the game’s most fearsome strikers.

El Matador pillaged 104 goals in 138 matches for Gli Azzurri, including the opener (a penalty) in their 2-0 victory over arch-rivals Juventus in the final of the 2011/12 Coppa Italia. English football fans may also remember his double in a 2-1 Champions League victory over Manchester City that season, and another strike in a 3-1 success over Chelsea in the first leg of the last 16.

After much speculation over his future, Edinson eventually moved to Paris Saint-Germain, in what was, at the time, the sixth largest transfer in football history (€64m).

It’s fair to say that the switch was a success. Cavani left the Parisians as the club’s all-time top goalscorer, with 200 strikes in 301 appearances. In terms of silverware, the Uruguayan claimed a gargantuan haul: six Ligue 1 titles, four Coupe de Frances, five Coupe de la Ligues, and four Trophees des Champions.

At international level, Cavani’s success has been similarly spectacular. He made his Uruguay debut in 2008, scoring against Colombia, and fired his 50th goal for La Celeste in a 2-2 draw with Argentina at Bloomfield Stadium, Tel-Aviv last November. The strike made him just the second of his countrymen (behind Luis Suarez, another Salto native) to reach that milestone.

He helped Uruguay to finish fourth at the 2010 World Cup, has scored in three consecutive World Cup finals, and was also part of the team that won a record-breaking 15th Copa America in 2011.

Cavani left Paris Saint-Germain as a free agent in the summer of 2020, and on Monday 5 October, Manchester United announced that they had reached an agreement with the player to join on a one-year-deal with the option to extend for a further year.

The striker becomes the third Uruguayan to represent the club, following in the footsteps of Diego Forlan and Guillermo Varela.

www.manutd.com
Old 06-10-2020, 11:08 AM   #4
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

sebenernya gue pengen banget cavani dateng dr 2012..hehe..
akhirnya dateng juga nih orang..walaupun mungkin united tinggal dapet basiannya doang😆😆😆😆 (semoga salah)
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 01:43 PM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Made for Manchester! United seal signing of Edinson Cavani as free agent puts pen to paper on two-year deal worth £210,000-per-week... with Uruguayan set to be handed club's legendary No 7 shirt

* Manchester United have completed the signing of free agent Edinson Cavani
* The 33-year-old has put pen to paper on a two-year deal worth £210k-per-week
* Cavani's arrival comes as a boost for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who is after attackers

Manchester United have completed the signing of Edinson Cavani on a free transfer as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer leaves it late to bolster his squad ahead of the transfer deadline.

As Sportsmail revealed first, talks advanced quickly on Saturday and the Uruguay international striker completed a medical on Sunday. The 33-year-old has put pen to paper on a two-year deal on wages of around £210,000-per-week after tax.

United turned to Cavani at the culmination of what has proved another testing transfer window.

Man United have completed the signing of free agent Edinson Cavani on a two-year deal. The 33-year-old has put pen to paper on a two-year deal worth £210,000-per-week

Cavani said: 'Manchester United is one of the greatest clubs in the world, so it is a real honour to be here. I've worked really hard during the time off and I feel eager to compete and represent this incredible club.

'I have played in front of some of the most passionate supporters in football during my career and I know that it will be the same in Manchester. I cannot wait to experience the Old Trafford atmosphere, when it is safe for the fans to return.

'I look forward to continuing to write my little story inside the book of football and I know that's why my focus has to remain the same as always - work, work, work. I have had a conversation with the manager and this has increased my desire to wear this beautiful shirt.'

Cavani's arrival is a boost for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who has endured a frustrating window

The Red Devils had been strongly linked with a move for Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho, although the Bundesliga side's price tag of £108m for the winger proved beyond United in this window.

Solskjaer added: 'Edinson is an experienced ultimate professional who always gives everything for his team. His goalscoring record for club and country is fantastic and we are delighted to sign a player of his calibre.

'He'll bring energy, power, leadership and a great mentality to the squad but, most importantly, he'll bring goals.

'He has had a brilliant career so far, winning trophies at almost every club he has played for, and he still has so much more to give at the highest level.'

The club are also said to be close to landing another highly-rated young winger, Facundo Pellistri.

The 18-year-old Uruguayan will cost £10million from Penarol. He was recommended to United by his former coach Diego Forlan but had been destined to join Lyon up until this week.

Yet such signings may still fall short of sating the thirst of United supporters who have been demanding big name arrivals. Sunday's 6-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur has put extra pressure on the club to bring in fresh faces before the window shuts at 11pm tonight.

United signed Donny van de Beek from Ajax for £35m in August and expected to deliver either Sancho or Jack Grealish as well as cover at left-back and striker. Implications from the coronavirus pandemic though meant they have had to restructure bids and consequently their transfer strategy.

The club said in May that Covid had cost them £28m but the ramifications are expected to be far greater when executive vice chairman Ed Woodward talks to investors next week.

United's predicament has also been hindered by their struggle to sell some of their squad.

Full-back Diogo Dalot joined AC Milan on Saturday on an initial loan and followed the departure of Andreas Pereira to Lazio. Again on loan with an option to become £24m.

Chris Smalling finally sealed an £18m return to Roma while Marcos Rojo and Sergio Romero have also yet to find new clubs. Indeed the latter has still to return from Argentina.

Defender Phil Jones is only just recovering from knee surgery so will also remain beyond the deadline.

United earlier announced the £15.4m signing of full-back Alex Telles, after the Premier League club reached an agreement with Porto.

A £3m compensation deal was also finalised for 16-year-old Sochaux defensive prospect Willy Kambwala. Both were new arrivals on a busy deadline day at Old Trafford.

For many sceptics, Cavani will have the same ring to his name as a Radamel Falcao or Alexis Sanchez, both viewed as expensive and underwhelming flops.

For that reason, Woodward and Solskjaer wanted to understand his character and underlined their hopes for his role during talks held on Sunday.

But those close to the Uruguayan insist that is unnecessary. They point to how he had little time for selfish behaviour in Paris Saint Germain's star-studded dressing room and believe he will have a positive impact on United's relatively young squad, instilling values that have been lost on some of Solskjaer's charges.

United tried previously to sign Cavani during David Moyes' tenure as manager in 2014. He remains fit and lean and scored a phenomenal 200 goals in 301 appearances for PSG on top of 50 international goals in 116 appearances for Uruguay.

He left Paris still believing he had something to prove and will now get that opportunity in the Premier League, sweetened by the prospect of a return to Le Parc des Princes on October 20 to face his former club in the Champions League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8806023/Manchester-United-confirm-signing-Edinson-Cavani-two-year-deal-worth-210-000-week.html

Last edited by zudomiriku; 06-10-2020 at 01:48 PM..
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 04:24 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Cavani akhirnya resmi memakai nomer 7 di United, mudahan-mudahan dia memang pantas mengenakan nomer "keramat" dalam sejarah United tersebut yach

Old 07-10-2020, 10:26 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Your family's health comes first': New Manchester United signing Edinson Cavani reveals he almost QUIT football this summer after he and his girlfriend contracted Covid-19... as veteran striker considered 'dedicating myself to my life in the countryside'

* Edinson Cavani and model girlfriend Jocelyn Burgardt battled coronavirus
* The 33-year-old striker suffered the health scare after leaving PSG in June
* Cavani put pen to paper on a two-year deal at Manchester United on Monday

Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani has revealed how he considered quitting football during the summer after he and his girlfriend contracted Covid-19.

The 33-year-old suffered the health scare after leaving French champions Paris Saint-Germain when his contract expired at the end of June.

'Your family's health comes first,' Cavani told Argentine radio program Dos de Punta.

Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani has confessed he nearly quit football this summer. Man United completed the signing of free agent Edinson Cavani on a two-year deal on Monday. The 33-year-old Uruguayan and model girlfriend Jocelyn Burgardt contracted coronavirus

'Of course I considered the idea of ​​quitting football.

'It is true that I managed that option and that possibility to stop playing and stay in the countryside, dedicate myself to my life in the countryside.

'We have suffered through the coronavirus with my family and with my girlfriend. The truth is that it was bad because of the fear that it awakens. Thank God we recovered well and evolved well and here we are.'

Cavani was offered to a string of top European clubs before he put pen to paper on a two-year deal at Manchester United.

He added: 'It is normal that anxiety begins to enter your mind. The leagues had started to compete and of course, I wanted to have a team.

'There are things that are not given because they should not be given. I am of the idea that in life things come when they have to come and sometimes, no matter how much you want something, if it doesn't have to happen, it doesn't happen.

'There was a lot of uncertainty and anxiety. Days began to pass and I saw my family, friends and everyone wanting to know where I was going to play. We are here, happy with the decision and now I want to put on the shirt.'

Cavani was ready to turn his back on football and focus on his life in the countryside. Cavani's arrival is a boost for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who has endured a frustrating window

United turned to Cavani at the culmination of what has proved another testing transfer window.

As Sportsmail revealed first, talks advanced quickly on Saturday and the Uruguay international striker completed a medical on Sunday.

The 33-year-old has put pen to paper on a two-year deal on wages of around £210,000-per-week after tax.

Cavani said: 'Manchester United is one of the greatest clubs in the world, so it is a real honour to be here. I've worked really hard during the time off and I feel eager to compete and represent this incredible club.

'I have played in front of some of the most passionate supporters in football during my career and I know that it will be the same in Manchester. I cannot wait to experience the Old Trafford atmosphere, when it is safe for the fans to return.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8811795/New-Manchester-United-signing-Edinson-Cavani-reveals-QUIT-football-summer.html
Old 07-10-2020, 10:48 AM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'One of those teams you couldn't say no to': Ander Herrera reveals his advice to ex-PSG team-mate Edinson Cavani before Uruguay striker agreed two-year Manchester United move

* Edinson Cavani joined Manchester United on a two-year deal on deadline day
* United old boy Ander Herrera advised Uruguay striker to head to Old Trafford
* Cavani asked his old PSG team-mate Herrera what United was like before move
* The 33-year-old has put pen to paper on a deal worth £210,000-per-week

Ander Herrera says he told former PSG team-mate Edinson Cavani that Manchester United was 'one of those teams you couldn't say no to.'

Uruguay striker Cavani has put pen to paper on a two-year deal at United after the 33-year-old's seven-year spell in Paris came to an end in the summer.

And Herrera, who left United for French giants PSG in 2019, said he was happy to give his old team-mate a positive heads-up on Old Trafford before he sealed his transfer deadline day move to the Premier League.

'He asked me for advice. I told him this was one of those teams that you couldn't say no to,' Herrera told Cadena Ser.

'It's just too bad he can't take advantage of the fans. Old Trafford is unique.'

United completed the signing of Cavani as boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer left it late to bolster his squad before the transfer window shut on Monday night.

The Red Devils had been strongly linked with a move for Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho, although the Bundesliga side's price tag of £108m for the winger proved beyond United in this window.

But Cavani's arrival should give United a more physical edge alongside Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, and Mason Greenwood.

Cavani, who has joined on a deal worth £210,000-a-week, said: 'Manchester United is one of the greatest clubs in the world, so it is a real honour to be here.

'I've worked really hard during the time off and I feel eager to c

Edinson Cavani, 33, has signed a two-year deal at Manchester United worth £210,000 a week. Ander Herrera says he told old PSG team-mate Cavani not to turn down Manchester United

United boss Solskjaer said he was delighted to reinforce his attack with someone of Cavani's pedigree.

'Edinson is an experienced ultimate professional who always gives everything for his team,' Solskjaer told the club's website.

'His goalscoring record for club and country is fantastic and we are delighted to sign a player of his calibre.

'He'll bring energy, power, leadership and a great mentality to the squad but, most importantly, he'll bring goals.

He has had a brilliant career so far, winning trophies at almost every club he has played for, and he still has so much more to give at the highest level.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8810937/Ander-Herrera-says-advised-Edinson-Cavani-make-Man-United-move.html
Old 07-10-2020, 06:12 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sepertinya statistiknya cukup menjanjikan

Old 09-10-2020, 01:09 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Baru Datang ke MU, Cavani Sudah Ngarep Main di Boca Juniors
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Paris - Edinson Cavani baru saja berlabuh di Manchester United. Pemain 33 tahun itu bahkan belum bermain, tapi sudah mengungkap hasrat membela Boca Juniors.

Cavani didatangkan MU pada bursa transfer musim panas ini. Penyerang asal Uruguay itu direkrut secara gratis, usai kontraknya di Paris Saint-Germain sudah habis.

Di MU, Cavani sendiri langsung dikontrak selama dua tahun. Kini, eks pemain Palermo dan Napoli itu tinggal menunggu menjalani debutnya, yang kemungkinan bakal tertunda beberapa waktu karena aturan karantina.

Kepada ESPN, Cavani mengaku sedianya sudah lebih dulu didekati Boca Juniors sebelum ke MU. Pemain yang diberi nomor 7 oleh MU itu bahkan mengaku tetap tertarik pindah ke klub Argentina itu.

"Roman [Riquelme] menulis pesan kepada saya dengan sangat hormat, dia ingin tahu bagaimana saya dalam situasi ini, dengan gaji yang sangat khusus dan kami melakukan pembicaraan yang sangat hormat," kata Cavani kepada ESPN.

"Boca adalah raksasa dunia, pesepakbola mana pun ingin bermain di sana. Ada beberapa pemain Uruguay di sana. Mengikuti sejarah sepakbola kami, itu sedikit membangkitkan rasa ingin tahu."

"Ada beberapa rahasia percakapan dengan Roman, tanya dia saja apakah ingin memberi tahu. Kami melihat apa yang terjadi di masa depan. Akan sangat menyenangkan bisa bermain di Boca suatu hari nanti," ungkapnya.

Cavani sendiri akan tetap menghormati kontraknya di MU. Ia bertekad memberikan yang terbaik untuk Setan Merah, sebelum melihat bagaimana kelanjutan kariernya.

"Saya memiliki kontrak dua tahun dengan Manchester United. Saya ingin melakukan yang terbaik di sini. Saya merasa baik," lanjut Cavani.

"Hari di mana saya kembali ke Amerika Selatan tidak akan menjadi saat saya tidak punya apa-apa lagi untuk diberikan. Saya realistis, saya ingin bermain sampai saya merasa baik. Saya akan bermain dalam dua tahun ini dan melihat apakah saya melanjutkannya atau kembali ke Amerika Selatan," katanya.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 7
Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, h-ANG, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku