United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 26-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Adnan Januzaj

Berhubung Adnan Januzaj uda di kasi "reward" nomor punggung #44 disisa musim 2012/2013. Ane minta ijin kepada mimin/ momod sekalian untuk posting thread ini, thread calon bintang masa depan Manchester United, Adnan Januzaj.

Quote:
Name : Adnan Januzaj
Date of birth: 05.02.1995
Place of birth: Brüssel, Belgium
Height: 1,80
Nationality: Belgium / Kosovo
Position: Midfield - Right Midfield
At the club since: 01.11.2012
Five facts about Manchester United's next right-winger Adnan Januzaj

Adnan Januzaj is the Belgian winger impressing in Manchester United's under-21 side. Who is he?

Sir Alex Ferguson singled out youngster Adnan Januzaj alongside Nick Powell last month as a player to watch, tipping the youngster to make a breakthrough at the club.

"Nick Powell and Adnan Januzaj were in the reserves on Monday and you say to yourself, ’These are definite Manchester United first-team players’.

“They have outstanding qualities. We can see that. They can see that in trusting us to map out their careers, they can get to Danny (Welbeck)’s level."

Januzaj this week spoke ahead of the under-21 win over Southampton on Monday night in which he played a starring role, of his delight at his manager's comments, telling manutd.com:

"Of course, it was great. He is a big coach, the boss, and it’s a good feeling. I always want to do better and better but it felt good and was a really big step for me. I hope to achieve something at Manchester United."

With United on course to win the Premier League title with games to spare, and the current cast of wingers underperforming, there is every chance he could even be handed a first team opportunity before the end of the season.

So what can we tell you about the exciting prospect? Here are five facts about him...

1) 18-year-old Januzaj hails from Belgium - born in Brussels, but has Kosovan Albanian heritage.

2) Januzaj is a right-winger who has been a regular for United's under-21s since January, scoring once and providing five assists.

3) Januzaj was signed from Anderecht two years ago at just 16, with United reported to have paid a figure of £297,000 for his services.

4) He is described by United on their website as a 'creative spark', skilled at set pieces, and is left footed despite playing the majority of his football on the right-wing.

5) His contract at United runs until 2015, so United do not have to fear any repeat of the Paul Pogba situation any time soon.

He can also be found on Twitter at @Adnan_januzaj where he recently described Phil Jones as a 'gladiator', and agreeing that Nani should never have been sent off against Real Madrid.

HTML Code:
http://hereisthecity.com/2013/04/10/five-facts-about-manchester-uniteds-next-right-winger-adnan-janu/

Ikut merayakan gelar ke-20 di ruang ganti pemain

Last edited by troy andreas; 03-05-2013 at 12:24 AM..
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 03:54 AM   #2
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Default Re: Adnan Janujaz

Ini interview Januzaj beberapa waktu lalu

Januzaj's first-team aim

This Adnan Januzaj interview was for the current edition of monthly magazine Inside United. 09/04/2013 Report by Adam Marshall.

Have you been pleased with your impact at Under-21 level?
Yes. I always try to do my best in every game and try to get in the team. Hopefully, I can try to get in the first team in the future as well.

You had a taste of the action in the pre-season friendly at Aberdeen. How did you enjoy it?
It was a good experience. I really liked it and I hope it won’t be the last time that I play with the first team. I will keep working hard to try and get into the first team. I hope to have a big career at Manchester United.

Did you find it a step up at that level, as you managed to impress?
I think I did well. I always try to work hard for the team and not only for myself. I was really pleased to be with the first team. It was a good feeling and means you have more confidence and can play better.

Was it difficult to leave Anderlecht as they said you were earmarked for the first team there?
It was tough but, when you are coming to Manchester United, it is one of the biggest clubs in the world so you come here with the ambition to try and get in the first team of Manchester United. It’s a much bigger thing.

Is it a brave thing to do at such a young age?
It’s a big decision but you know you always have to keep working. Even if you make a big step, the work carries on until it pays off and you will do something in your career. I have to keep working and do my best.

What have you learned since moving to United?
I have learned a lot of things. When I came here with the Under-18s with Paul McGuinness and the Reserves with Warren Joyce, I have learned loads of things in England with those coaches. Clearly, they are really good coaches and I always try to listen to what they say and do my best to follow their advice. I get to work on what they tell me.

You often play in a floating role – is that your favourite position?
I always try to do my best in each position really. I still keep working hard wherever I play. Even if I need to be in defence, I am still doing my best.

But you’re a creative player so is it important you get on the ball as much as you can?
I really like to play with the ball at my feet. It is more my type of play than defending. I take the set-pieces as well and always try to deliver the best ball I can and do something for the team to help my team-mates.

How rewarding was it to hear Sir Alex talk about your potential?
Of course, it was great. He is a big coach, the boss, and it’s a good feeling. I always want to do better and better but it felt good and was a really big step for me. I hope to achieve something at Manchester United.

No matter how cold it is, Sir Alex is often at the matches..
I love this. He is a big coach, you can’t say anything more about him as he is one of the best in the world, but I don’t think other team’s managers come to watch the Under-18s and the Reserves. But it’s really professional here and I really like it at United. I feel good here.

Warren Joyce also said you really want to be a footballer. It sounds simple but is this a vital trait?
Ever since I was five, I’ve loved to play football and always had the ball at my feet. I am just trying to make a career in it because I really love football and I hope to keep going and do something for the future.

Was it difficult being sidelined for so long last season through injury?
Yes. I was still learning, even though I was injured, but I had never had an injury before and that was the first one. You learn a lot when you are injured. After that, I came back and wanted to show the coaches what I can do.

Were you able to work in the gym, even though you were unable to train?
Yes. That helps as well because you are getting stronger and doing different things that are all parts of football. So it was actually a good experience even if I hope not to be injured again!

You also had a slight delay before starting your United career. Was that frustrating?
That’s right. I had to wait for the paperwork to come through on the transfer. It was just a case of training hard, even though I wasn’t playing, and just thinking: ‘I don’t know but maybe tomorrow it will come through’. So I was just hoping to do my best.

You are one of four young Belgians here – how do you find that?
It’s very good to have Belgian players with you and it does help me. I had Paul Pogba here as well when I arrived and he was talking French so I was mostly talking with him. I learned with Pogba too and, when I started speaking English, I became more integrated with the other players. Now I’m talking with the English boys as well and am really pleased because speaking the language has made a difference.

Belgium have a formidable squad now at international level..
Yes, we have got good players in Belgium. Eden Hazard, Mousa Dembele etc. They are all big players but I hope to just do my best and have a good career with my football. I’ve never played for Belgium at youth level. It will come later, there is no point in rushing. I will just try to do my best for Manchester United and that’s it for now.

You are representing United in the Dallas Cup. Have you been to the USA before?
I’ve been to Portland when I was injured. I went to Niketown and it was really good. I worked hard and it was nice weather too.

So, finally, what are your ambitions?
I came here to do something and focus on my football. I may be in the Under-21s but it’s good to try and get in the first team even when you’re 18 as well. I would love to go on tour with the first team but we’ll see. I have just got to keep going.

Tingginya 180cm namun kurus gitu, 11-12 sama Fletcher

Assistnya beberapa waktu lalu

Last edited by troy andreas; 03-05-2013 at 12:26 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to troy andreas For This Useful Post:
Old 26-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #3
troy andreas

Default Re: Adnan Januzaj

Januzaj gets reward
Report by A Marshall & L Kane

Adnan Januzaj has been handed the number 44 shirt number in the Barclays Premier League as a reward for his efforts at Under-21 level this term.

manutd.com - The Belgian prospect was featured in the recent United Uncovered newsletter, with MUTV also providing an exclusive video of some of his best moments.

Profile Januzaj was snapped up as a 16-year-old from Anderlecht and, after the red tape surrounding his signing was unravelled, he made an instant impact in Paul McGuinness’ Academy team. Injury cut short his first season but he was still promoted, ahead of schedule, to the Under-21s and has emerged as a key attacking force this year.

Style The teenager glides past defenders with ease and is capable of beating his man either on the flanks or straight down the middle. Adept at set-pieces - he has proved his worth with penalties, corners and free-kicks - the Belgian always craves possession but is also learning to show the right attitude towards the less glamorous side of the game. He has made real progress this term.

Quoted “I really like to play with the ball at my feet. It is more my type of play than defending. I take the set-pieces as well and always try to deliver the best ball I can and do something for the team to help my team-mates.” – Adnan Januzaj, April 2013.

Moment Playing at The Hawthorns in a tight match against West Brom’s Under-21s, Januzaj showed flair, imagination and acceleration to tee up Sean McGinty for the goal that broke the deadlock.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2013/Apr/adnan-januzaj-video-of-under-21-action-after-handed-shirt-number-44.aspx
Old 26-04-2013, 03:58 AM   #4
troy andreas

Default Re: Adnan Janujaz

opa @rondwisan om @zudomiriku bantu edit judul thread-nya dong. Tadi buru- buru ketik, jadinya salah judul.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:24 AM   #5
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Result Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool

06/05/2013 08:29, Report by Adam Marshall
Januzaj eyes big stage

Adnan Januzaj is hoping to play a key part as Manchester United's Under-21s aim to finish the season on a high with Liverpool visiting Old Trafford on Monday night.

The highly-rated teenager has been shouldering much of the attacking responsibility this year and, with the Reds already safely qualified for the Barclays Under-21 Premier League semi-finals, he will looking to impress at the Theatre of Dreams in the highest profile game of his fledgling career.

Januzaj helped Warren Joyce's side defeat West Brom 1-0 at the famous stadium in his last outing and is likely to relish an opportunity to catch Sir Alex Ferguson's eye after being handed a first-team squad number.

"The FA Youth Cup [against Burnley] was the first time I’d played at Old Trafford, which was great," he told ManUtd.com recently. "It will be even better with all the fans there. I was very motivated by it and it was a good feeling to play there. We will try to win everything this year as well [like last year]. I like to win so we will do everything to win the Barclays Under-21 championship, as well as the Lancashire and Manchester Senior Cups. I hope we win it all again this year."

The talented forward also played at The Hawthorns, the venue for United's final match of the top-flight campaign, for the Under-21s. "It was nice to play there and it’s another experience so you are a bit prepared if you might get to play there for United’s first team in the future," he added.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #6
Victory
reserve player
masih newbie :)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Victory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the rough

Januzaj diganti menit 70an...
pertanda bakal dapet jatah di tim utama pd match berikutnya, atau kecapekan?
Old 11-05-2013, 04:13 AM   #7
troy andreas

Padahal uda lewat beberapa hari, masih ada juga yang gak posting
Dimanakah para sesepuh opa @rondwisan @Supernan

youngster Adnan Januzaj has won Adidas Golden Ball award for the best player of the Blue Stars/FIFA Youth Cup.

HTML Code:
https://twitter.com/0stman/status/332525318684438528
The Following User Says Thank You to troy andreas For This Useful Post:
Old 27-05-2013, 01:34 AM   #8
troy andreas

Hidupkan lagi thread ini ahh.. Kabarnya Barcelona mau beli Adnan Januzaj, Ayoo mana tanggapannya

Link beritanya --> http://www.bola.net/champions/barca-...ed-0c64ea.html
Old 27-05-2013, 05:26 AM   #9
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
Hidupkan lagi thread ini ahh.. Kabarnya Barcelona mau beli Adnan Januzaj, Ayoo mana tanggapannya

Nyesek banget pas mbaca. Kontraknya sisa berapa lama ya? Klo cuma setahun bahaya. Jadi inget pogba
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #10
Cewek Minus
academy
di pangkuan dosen pembimbing..

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Cewek Minus has a spectacular aura aboutCewek Minus has a spectacular aura about
Visit Cewek Minus's Facebook Visit Cewek Minus's MySpace Visit Cewek Minus's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post

semoga cuman sekedar isu
He must stay in Old Trafford
Cewek Minus is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 289
4ntdarma, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adelberth, AdhiX, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, Ahmad Zaini, ailverson, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, AlfaridziLham, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andre mosal, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, anugrahfirman, apriliandi, ardhani10, Ardhie Nemanja, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arix sandy, arizkie, arnaldo_x1, arr.united, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, babol cantona, bangkeek, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, berlinmendrofa, bhowz, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Byyou da silva, caliski_heinz, capt_gunts, Cewek Minus, charlesamahati, chevy solskjaer, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, cimbuang69, cimundhadi, clsenz, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, deny Gibson, DeriEdmon17, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dhanz77, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, Dian Novita, dododik, Domuraja, dudut, dwi agung, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekanata, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eric1986, erwinjayc, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadli embe, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, firza_sevenerz, franklin90, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, goodfron, goodmin, Gothic, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hamka Husain Pasonai, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, iblismerah, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Indriagind, ing areese, ipay, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jie_bazz, jifortin, jjjd, Jodirama, jojo poenya, juju, Juni HW, King_Cantona, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, man_rooney, marsel david, marviel, mas_ado, matthewsamad, mayarararocks, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Muhammad Nizar, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, NagitaSlavina, nak rodief, nanando, nandz, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, Nickz09, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, red, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_devilz, rendhytito, revald, Reza Fahad Sastrakusumah, rich87, rikki, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rizkiandi, rizky na, Rizky Sardenzo, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, robin18, ronald hars, Roo10, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, SaifulArmstrong, sanji0ne, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, setiawans001, setiawan_roni, seven7, shastro, smile_boy, soedjana HS, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sulosultan, Supernan, swareksa, syafrudhyn MU, tasho, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, thianRedlovers, Thomas, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, wahiidt, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YoxKie, YRgoFManpm, yudikatip, zacharyel, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku