United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 24-09-2020, 10:33 AM   #441
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patrice Latyr Evra

Patrice Evra launches a stunning attack on Manchester United as he takes aim at Ed Woodward, 'uncontactable' transfer chief Matt Judge and ex-team-mates 'too scared to speak up as a legacy is blown away'

* Patrice Evra has hit out at his old club Manchester United in a lengthy video clip
* Filmed at 2am, Evra takes aim at 'arrogant' hierarchy and 'scared' ex-team-mates
* He claims directors have called him saying Matt Judge doesn't pick up his phone
* Evra also says current United employees want to 'blow away' the club's legacy

Patrice Evra has launched an astonishing attack on Manchester United, claiming that his old club is being damaged by arrogant people who do not even respect Sir Alex Ferguson.

Evra warned that United are in danger of 'blowing away' their legacy in pursuit of commercial success, and took aim at executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and his chief negotiator Matt Judge over the club's transfer policy.

The Frenchman's outburst on his own social media account on Monday is all the more shocking because he was considered to be a supporter of Woodward having sat alongside him in the directors' box on a number of occasions.

Patrice Evra has launched a stunning attack on his old club Manchester United on Instagram

Evra, a Champions League winner under Ferguson in 2008, has previously been considered for an ambassadorial or player liaison role but has no official capacity at Old Trafford.

'The club needs to stop being so arrogant,' he said. 'There are certain people at the club right now that don't even respect Sir Alex Ferguson.

'Before us, Bobby Charlton, George Best, they make the history of the club and we try to respect it - the Treble season of '99 and us in '08. But some people want to blow this legacy away. For what? Business? I think some people who work for this club are damaging this club. That's why we have to tell the truth to the fans.'

Ed Woodward is one of the main figures Evra takes aim at in his emotional social media clip. Evra also claims that transfer guru Matt Judge (behind Woodward) doesn't answer his phone

Evra appeared to reference United unsuccessful attempts to sign £108million-rated Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund as he criticised their approach.

'The only problem I would say to Ed is trusting people he should never trust,' added Evra.

'He even trusts people outside the club that he shouldn't. When we want a player and they cost say £20m, we end up trying to buy him for £100m. Now those players don't even want our money any more. A sporting director from a top club called me and asked me to tell Matt Judge to answer his phone.'

Evra is renowned for cheerful Instagram posts but this one was significantly more downbeat. Evra was in hot water with Sky Sports at the weekend after claims made about Wilfried Zaha. The scathing comments come just days after United were beaten by Crystal Palace at home

Evra also had a dig at some other former United players, saying: 'I know some people are scared to speak up because they may not get a job in the future. I don't care, I don't need Manchester United. I love Manchester United.'

It is the second time in three days that the 39-year-old has sparked controversy after Sky Sports were forced to apologise for comments Evra made during United's defeat by Crystal Palace relating to false rumours that Wilfried Zaha was in a relationship with manager David Moyes's daughter during their time at United.

Meanwhile, goalkeeper Dean Henderson is expected to make his senior debut in the Carabao Cup at Luton on Tuesday night. .

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8756079/Patrice-Evra-launches-stunning-attack-old-club-Manchester-United-Ed-Woodward.html
Old 07-09-2021, 11:58 AM   #442
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Patrice Evra (left) joined Sir Alex Ferguson (second left) for a meal in Manchester after the pair helped convince star forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 36, to return to his former club from Juventus
Old 13-10-2021, 09:29 AM   #443
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Amazon Prime signs Patrice Evra to join their Premier League coverage alongside Thierry Henry... and streaming giant will get up close and personal with Wayne Rooney and Nicola Adams in new documentaries

* Platform launched its autumn/winter programme with star names from sport
* Patrice Evra and Thierry Henry will boost football coverage
* While Dylan Hartley, Emily Scarratt, Bryan Habana, and Stephen Larkham will bolster the coverage of the Autumn Nations Series alongside Sam Warburton
* Prime has extended its award-winning sports documentaries with new films about Olympic boxer, Nicola Adams, and England footballer, Wayne Rooney

Amazon Prime Video has assembled an impressive team of pundits and and a series of documentary films, featuring Patrice Evra, Thierry Henry, Wayne Rooney, Nicola Adams and Sam Warburton to take on Sky Sports, BT Sport and the BBC this winter.

The streaming platform wheeled out the big names at a glitzy launch of its autumn/winter programme and threw down the gauntlet to its competitors.

Prime is investing heavily in sport, built around the streaming service's coverage of Premier League football, rugby union, tennis, as well as agenda-setting documentaries.

The platform has pioneered the All of Nothing strand, which has gained incredible access at Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City, and currently has 25 cameras capturing all of the action from the stadium and training facilities at Arsenal.

As revealed by Sportsmail today, an up close and personal examination of Wayne Rooney's life and career will feature in early 2022, entitled, 'Rooney'.

At the launch, Rooney said: 'I wanted it to be honest and touch on everything that has happened in my life. I want people to see me and see my family for who we are and not what has been portrayed.'

In the film, Rooney admits his father gave him a 'slap' and he had a lot of fights as a child growing up in a tough area of Liverpool and it includes reflections from team mates, managers, friends and his wife, Coleen.

Another documentary will deliver a deeply moving analysis of boxer Nicola Adams' rise to Olympic glory despite abuse at home and naysayers across the nation claiming women should not box. It will air from November 12.

'For me it was almost like therapy,' said Adams, who became the first female boxer to become an Olympic champion after winning gold at London 2012.

'Going back through the story right back to the beginning, having nothing to where I am now.'

Patrice Evra and Thierry Henry will be key players in Amazon Prime Video's football coverage

At the launch, hosted by Gabby Logan, Prime Video announced a new European All or Nothing, featuring Juventus will be released later this year, as well as a behind-the-scenes at Bayern Munich, slated for December.

'We want to bring exciting, inspiring, and diverse stories from the world of sport to Prime members,' said Chris Bird, UK MD at Prime Video. 'We know that our customers love seeing the stories behind the sports and the teams, so we're delighted to be able offer such a wide range of compelling films and series.'

Meanwhile, the pundit line-ups for football and rugby have been reinforced this season.

Top-flight football coverage will feature expert comment from former Manchester United and France captain, Patrice Evra, and World Cup winner Thierry Henry.

The platform will host all 10 matches on the first weekend in December and again on Boxing Day with Prime Video bosses revealing the number of viewers is increasing each year, hitting a peak last season with three million fans watching Liverpool's 2-1 victory over Spurs at Anfield in December 2020.

Among the matches featured this term are a Merseyside derby and Manchester United versus Arsenal.

Looking ahead to the games, Evra, said Everton-Liverpool is all about Everton manager Rafa Benitez facing the Reds after he managed the club for six years and delivered a Champions League victory in 2005

'He is a courageous man,' said the former left-back, who won the Premier League five times, the Champions League and the FIFA Club World Cup with United.

'I could not believe it until I saw it. I don't know what reception he will have. I am worried for him.'

Meanwhile, his French compatriot, Henry, Arsenal's top scorer with 228 goals, is a little gloomy about Arsenal's chances at Old Trafford in six weeks' time.

'Even in my time it was difficult to win there,' reflected Henry, who was disappointed in his former club's performance at Brighton before the international break. 'Hopefully we can, but it will be difficult.'

Prime has also secured the Autumn Nations Series of rugby union, which brings the southern hemisphere's big hitters to take on the home nations, plus France, Ireland and Italy. The tournament kicks off with Wales versus New Zealand on October 30.

The platform has former England hooker and captain, Dylan Hartley, England centre, Emily Scarratt, Bryan Habana, the ex-South African winger and retired Australian international and Munster coach, Stephen Larkham in its ranks.

All of the talk ahead of the series is about Harlequins livewire, Marcus Smith, and whether he should start the Autumn Internationals after another barnstorming Gallagher Premiership performance.

Pressure is mounting on England head coach Eddie Jones to not just pick Smith, but play him ahead of George Ford and Owen Farrell at fly-half.

For Hartley there is no risk in playing Smith and he will give England the counter attacking flair they have lacked,

'If you strip back the fanfare, he does all the basics brilliantly,' said the former Northampton Saints hooker.

'I strongly believe he should play. He is 100 miles better than all of them. But if England pick him, they have to let him play his way.'

Prime has also put money into tennis, featuring 85 ATP events last year, culminating in Emma Raducanu's sensational win at the US Open and the platform's commitment remains this year, said Alex Green, MD Prime Video Sport Europe.

'We have announced new broadcast talent to bring Prime members expert analysis that is both insightful and entertaining as well as new ways to watch, such as the option for Welsh rugby fans to enjoy their team at the Autumn Nations Series in the Welsh language,' he added. 'It's an exciting year for live tennis, rugby and football on Prime Video in the UK.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10084213/Amazon-Prime-signs-Patrice-Evra-Jurgen-Klinsmann-Premier-League-coverage.html
Old 27-05-2022, 09:51 AM   #444
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'You can't lie to the fans': Patrice Evra tells Manchester United's flops they must 'bleed for the badge' and 'run like crazy' to earn the support and generate a 'crazy' atmosphere again

* United endured a dismal campaign and failed to qualify for Champions League
* The Red Devils finished sixth and ended with their lowest Premier League tally
* United fans turned on the players in the final weeks of a dreadful season

Patrice Evra has told Manchester United's underperforming flops they 'cannot lie' to the supporters after suggesting some might have joined the club for the wrong reasons.

United have endured a dismal campaign, recording their lowest Premier League points tally and failing to qualify for the Champions League.

Their poor performance has sparked acrimony in the stands and on social media, with furious fans criticising the team, interim manager Ralf Rangnick and the controversial Glazer ownership of the club.

In a sight rarely seen at Old Trafford, players have been booed by supporters, while chants of 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' have been aired in recent weeks.

Speaking after a United legends side were beaten 3-1 by Liverpool, Evra said the players must 'bleed for the badge' as the club embarks on a revolution under new manager Erik ten Hag.

The French full-back, who won five Premier League titles and the Champions League in eight successful years at Old Trafford, told the current crop they must give everything for the fans.

'You see how crazy [the atmosphere] is and that's what it should be like for the first squad,' Evra told the Mirror after the charity match at Old Trafford on Saturday.

'Because [the legends] today felt like the players they were in the field in the past; they give everything, they fight for the badge.

Patrice Evra has spoken out on Manchester United's underperforming squad after a poor season. United endured a dismal campaign and failed to qualify for the Champions League. Evra said United's players need to 'bleed for the badge' and 'run like crazy' for the United fans

'They didn't come here for the money, they didn't come here to get famous. You can't lie to the United fans, you can't lie. So when you bleed for the badge, you run like crazy, they will support you.

'We've got the best supporters in the world. You see again today for the [Manchester United] foundation how many people show up and how happy they are even when we get beat by Liverpool.'

Ten Hag officially started his role as United manager on Monday after succeeding interim boss Rangnick.

The 52-year-old Dutchman will be tasked with improving the team's fortunes after they finished sixth this season, 35 points adrift of champions Manchester City and 13 off a place in the top four.

United have also failed to win a trophy since lifting the Europa League under Jose Mourinho in 2017.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10857607/Patrice-Evra-tells-Manchester-Uniteds-flops-bleed-badge-run-like-crazy.html
Old 22-09-2022, 01:14 AM   #445
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHY EVRA ADDRESSED THE UNITED NATIONS IN NEW YORK

Manchester United legend Patrice Evra was proud to speak at the United Nations General Assembly on Monday, requesting further help for children who are affected by violence.

The 77th session of the UNGA is currently taking place in New York City and it is the first in-person format since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Heads of states and governments from 193 member states are exchanging statements on the theme ‘A watershed moment: transformative solutions to interlocking challenges’.

Evra represented the World Health Organisation and the former Reds defender spoke powerfully at an event entitled ‘A Disruptive Dialogue: Ending Violence Against Children’.

“I won many trophies but to be here in front of you is more important than any trophy I won in my entire career,” he said. “The 13-year-old Patrice could only have dreamed of this, speaking to you as a champion for children and as a champion for education, something that was taken from me.”

Listeners of our UTD Podcast may remember how Evra opened up about his difficult childhood and, in his recent autobiography with journalist Andy Mitten, the Frenchman bravely revealed he was sexually abused at school.

Now 41 and able to reflect on the challenges he overcame, Evra is determined to use his platform to affect positive change and the fans' favourite is urging those in power to help future generations of children.

“Every child on this earth deserves the chance to live and learn and thrive in a safe space. I survived, I succeeded, but I am not a statistic,” said Evra in New York.

“I have built a life that I love but I know I am an exception. Now my focus is on ending the violence against children, fighting for the opportunity of a billion children. What could be a greater opportunity, what could be a greater privilege?

“I ask you today to share that mission.”

/www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2022, 09:46 AM   #446
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'If he respected his character he'd play him EVERY TIME': Patrice Evra defends moody Cristiano Ronaldo after he stormed down the tunnel before full-time... and pins the blame on boss Erik ten Hag despite United WINNING!

* Cristiano Ronaldo was dropped for Manchester United's 2-0 win over Tottenham
* He then stormed down the tunnel before full-time after he was an unused sub
* Ex-United defender Patrice Evra claimed Erik ten Hag doesn't respect Ronaldo

Former Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has claimed that Erik ten Hag doesn't 'respect' Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Dutchman dropped Ronaldo for United's 2-0 win over Tottenham and then left him as an unused substitute throughout the 90 minutes.

The Red Devils' victory, which was the best performance of the Ten Hag era so far, was overshadowed when Ronaldo reacted to not being brought on by disappearing down the tunnel in the 89th minute, and Sportsmail understands he may even have left the stadium before the match finished.

Ronaldo received widespread criticism for his actions, but United legend Evra defended him - insisting he was unhappy with the treatment of his former teammate at the club.

'I would have to start [Ronaldo],' Evra told Amazon Prime.

'One interview from Ten Hag after the game against Manchester City and why he didn’t bring him on was because he respected his character.

'If he respected his character, he would surely have to play him and play him every time.'

Fellow pundit Thierry Henry also claimed United must find a solution to deal with the current situation surrounding Ronaldo, but gave his backing to Ten Hag to find the best outcome for the club.

Patrice Evra claimed Erik ten Hag doesn't respect his former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo. Cristiano Ronaldo stormed down the tunnel after being an unused substitute vs Tottenham. He was dropped from the United starting XI for their 2-0 win over Spurs at Old Trafford. Erik ten Hag said he will 'deal with the issue' on Thursday after Ronaldo left before the whistle. Evra claimed if Ten Hag did respect the Portuguese superstar, he would 'play him every time'

He said: 'It is not an easy one, but for the boss, he is here for the team, not Cristiano Ronaldo. Cristiano is part of the team and you need to find that solution.

'At times, he has to play without him and what’s difficult is when people talk about him, he will talk about what he has done in the game and not many people can sit on his table who have achieved what he has, but it is about what he is currently doing and what he is doing is not what he used to.'

Yesterday's exit from Ronaldo was the second time he has left a United game without permission under Ten Hag. In July, the 37-year-old exited Old Trafford at half-time after being substituted in a pre-season friendly against Rayo Vallecano.

Ten Hag described that incident as ‘unacceptable’ but pointed out that Ronaldo wasn’t the only United player who went early.

The five-time Ballon d’Or winner’s behaviour has been a problem for both Ten Hag and his predecessor Ralf Rangnick.

Only three days, Ronaldo attracted more negative publicity when he was substituted against Newcastle by Ten Hag and left the pitch shaking his head and muttering.

Ten Hag confirmed after the game he would deal with Ronaldo's latest strop on Thursday.

The Dutchman failed to give an answer when he was asked if Ronaldo had been given permission to leave. The United manager said: ‘I have seen him, but I didn’t speak to him. I will deal with that tomorrow, not today. We are celebrating this victory.'

The win over Spurs took United up to fifth in the Premier League, with Ten Hag's side now unbeaten in five games in all competitions.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11335335/Patrice-Evra-defends-Cristiano-Ronaldo-claims-Erik-ten-Hag-doesnt-respect-him.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 145
Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adhe united macz, AdhiX, ailverson, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, Cewek Minus, chest, d10neladitya, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hilman01, HRHMU86, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, iqbal, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, lauraniza, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Noe26, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, piko, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, Robby Utd, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, Syarifeghy, Tevan, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, wahyou91, waynehanks, whoami, william metta, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]