United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-06-2010, 07:55 AM   #21
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter Bolesław Schmeichel

Quote:
Originally Posted by finza_13 View Post
kiper yg ga pernah terlupakan dalam hidupku....dia yg membuat aku jatuh cinta sama United...

smoga Kasper bisa seperti bapaknya.....
Kayaknya sekarang uda hilang dari radar si 'Casper' . Ada yg tau beliau ada dimana?...

Btw, Schmeiks katanya memiliki suara yg paling menggelegar diantara pemain2 MU di masanya. SUka tereak2 gila kalo lg negur pemain lain . Kapten banget deh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #22
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Sekarang doi ada di Denmark, and lg sibuk shooting acara TV... Dia jd host acara "Dirty Jobs with Peter Schmeichel" di stasiun TV apa lupa gw...
Discovery Channel kalo ga salah...
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oom Panda For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #23
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Peter Schmeichel

Manchester United's Peter Schmeichel enjoyed eight glory-laden years with the Reds. We caught up with the Great Dane in Manchester at a feelfootball.com coaching event to discuss if the current crop has what it takes…

How much football do you get to see nowadays?
I watch every Champions League game as part of my job for Danish TV, but consequently I now spend most of my time in Denmark so I haven’t been able to get to Old Trafford as much as I’d like. I still catch the highlights and, of course, I always watch my son Kasper play!

What have you made of United’s performances so far this season?
It feels like big times are coming again. I know we lost against Bolton but defeats give you a reality check and United have to keep working hard. Traditionally, United are a stronger team come the latter part of the season and I think things look good. My main concern is when the big players are absent. I don’t believe we can play without Wayne Rooney or Nemanja Vidic. They are too important for us.

Carlos Tevez is a great signing and one year down the line he and Wayne will be perfect together. However, I still believe we need another striker. For me, Vidic has been the key to the defence. And he’s made Rio [Ferdinand] into a top-class player. I thought Rio was a very good defender before, but since Vidic has arrived they’ve both formed a settled partnership and Rio has developed brilliantly, just like Vidic. I’m not sure the squad is as deep and as strong as the manager would like it to be. But it’s definitely in much better shape than it was last season.

Sir Alex has said that the current squad is the strongest he’s ever had. How does this squad compare to the great ones you’ve been in?
The club’s history is something you are always aware of when you’re a United player. That heritage and the expectation level makes you go that one step further than you would for any other club. When I joined, the history we had to deal with was the Busby Babes, 1968 and the fact that we hadn’t won the title for more than 20 years. The desperation to be champions was incredible and we all felt that.

The current squad did brilliantly to win the league last season and have a great chance to go on to big things. But the first-team players now have the events of 1999 to contend with, which is a hell of a task to live up to. So, of course, the manager has got to go out there and say they’re the best squad he’s ever had. He has to make the players believe and his statement was a good way of doing so. He’s said it in the past when I was there and after I left. What he’s saying is I’m happy with what I’ve got and I love to work with these players. That’s exactly what the squad and fans need to hear. If Sir Alex is happy, United will win matches which is the most important thing.

Is winning a second European Cup something that niggles Sir Alex?
Yes, definitely. There’s no reason why he couldn’t have won a second one, but once you get down to the last four like United did last season it becomes a lottery. And things just haven’t gone United’s way at the important times in the big games. The team have a great chance to win the Champions League every season and I’d love to see them do it this time round.

Most teams in Europe aren’t pushed as much as they are in England and the players are not under the same kind of pressure as here because their schedule is different. A big factor is the winter break which overseas teams benefit from. The introduction of a hiatus would have an enormously positive effect in this country.

Last season, three English sides made it to the semi-finals of the Champions League but the team that won the competition, AC Milan, was better equipped to do so because they had a break. It’s hard to maintain a high level of performance both mentally and physically over such a long period of time with no respite. I believe this needs to be seriously looked at in terms of the schedule in English football because a winter break would benefit all the country’s teams in European tournaments.

Ferdinand and Vidic have been compared to Bruce and Pallister…I definitely see similarities. I loved playing behind those two and Rio and Vidic are on a par with them. Brucey had a great heart and Pallister was superb on the ball and you see similar traits in Rio and Vidic. The game has changed a lot since I played – it’s much quicker nowadays and there are even more skilful players around. That’s why Rio and Vidic are so impressive.

What do you think of the progress Cristiano Ronaldo has made since he joined United?
He’s been outstanding. Ronaldo is up there as one of the five best players in the world. He’s learned that the game is not all about doing fancy tricks, you need to do them at the right time. Cristiano has found the balance of being hugely effective by scoring and creating goals, while still pulling off the skills that entertain the crowd. I believe Sir Alex is probably one of the few managers in the world who could handle a player like Ronaldo. Had Cristiano been anywhere else I think he would be a different player – I’ve no doubt about that.

Sir Alex is tough enough to put him in his place, but he’s also soft enough to encourage him as well. It’ll be interesting to see how he works with Nani in order to help him become a really productive player like Ronaldo is.

There’s an interesting battle developing between United and City at the top of the table…
It’s fantastic for Manchester to see the two teams so close to each other in the league. Obviously with Kasper being at City I want them to do well, but United are my team and I always want us to win. City have done brilliantly to stay up there for so long, but I can’t see them being there for the duration.

The problem they have is that despite doing well so far, they still lost 6-0 at Chelsea. It’s something that Sven [Goran-Eriksson] needs to work on and it can take years to do that. You have to be able to achieve results when you’re not playing well, not just in the winter, but in March and April, too.

City haven’t been contenders for the title in years and just because Sven has started well it doesn’t mean they can stay the distance. They need keep going through spring. In terms of the title race, it looks like it’ll be strongly contested by United and Arsenal, but I wouldn’t totally discount Chelsea. Liverpool have an outside chance, but I don’t believe they’re as strong as United and Arsenal.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #24
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

huahaha...jomplang banget beda tingginya...
sama-sama legend...
dan sama-sama punya keistimewaan tersendiri...
Old 04-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Berita ini mungkin kaitannya sangat sedikit dengan Peter Schmeichel, jadi kalau dirasa kurang tepat mohon maaf dan tolong dipindah yach ...

Joe Hart Akui Curi Teknik Kasper Schmeichel

Bola.net - Setelah berhasil menjaga clean sheet sebagai kiper Inggris, Joe Hart senang dengan penampilannya.

"Saya merasa nyaman saat ini," katanya kepada BBC Sport.

"Saya berusaha untuk terus menjaga momentum ini tapi ada begitu banyak yang harus saya perbaiki."

Kiper muda itu tidak memiliki malam yang sibuk di Wembley, tetapi dia dipaksa melakukan beberapa penyelamatan penting pada babak kedua.

"Saya mencoba untuk tampil dewasa," tambahnya, "Saya mencurinya (teknik itu) dari Kasper Schmeichel, yang bekerja sama dengan saya meski tidak begitu lama dan itu berhasil untuk saat ini."

Dan dengan pertandingan Inggris berikutnya sudah dekat, Hart langsung fokus untuk pertandingan pada Selasa malam.

"Bagus bisa menang tapi sekarang sudah berlalu. Kami akan memulai lagi pada hari Selasa lawan Swiss." (goal/cax)

Source : http://www.bola.net

NB : Kasper Schmeichel adalah putra dari mantan kiper legendaris Manchester United asal Denmark, Peter Schmeichel.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:02 AM   #26
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1328915/Peter-Schmeichel-warns-Manchester-City-scattergun-spending-buy-problems.html
Peter Schmeichel warns Manchester City scattergun spending will only buy problems

Former Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel has warned rivals City that their £300million spending spree has bought them nothing more than a dressing room of trouble.

Today, City board members will convene for a winter meeting in Abu Dhabi and are due to discuss coach Roberto Mancini’s January transfer targets. Mancini has already identified Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko, while the club’s scouts are also monitoring the progress of Newcastle sensation Andy Carroll.

However, Schmeichel - who played for United between 1991 and 1999 - believes that City’s approach to team building is wrong.

Schmeichel, who also spent the 2002-2003 season at City, said: ‘If you see what they’re doing, they’re just buying, buying, buying and they’re buying problems. They have so many problems in that squad and that will continue.

‘We (Man Utd) don’t have that problem because we build a foundation and we build. That’s been going on for 25 years and that’s why we have that level of consistent performance. That’s the policy of the football club and I like that.’

City have been troubled with issues between Mancini and some of his most expensive players. Today is a scheduled board meeting in the Middle East and the club maintain owner Sheik Mansour is more than happy as City lie fourth in the Premier League.

They do not intend to spend widely in January and will concentrate on moving out fringe players on loan. Mancini will make a case for Dzeko, however, and is also keen to sign a central defender.

Last night Schmeichel predicted that United will continue to prosper.

‘I would have loved to have seen Wesley Sneijder in the team or Mesut Ozil,’ he told the US website Beyond the Pitch. ‘But I like the way Sir Alex Ferguson is building for the future, he’s bringing in exceptionally good players.

‘Yes, five or six draws already is not great but we’ve had key players out, some players are not playing up to their top level, we’ve just come through a World Cup. It’s normal.

‘Chelsea are flying but they will probably hit the wall. If you look at Manchester United I’m very confident and I’m optimistic. We have the future there.’

Sir Alex Ferguson is looking to replace goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar, and Schmeichel believes there is only one candidate.

‘I’m pretty sure they would go for someone like Pepe Reina from Liverpool.’

Last edited by Sir Alsep Ferguson; 12-11-2010 at 08:09 AM.. Reason: masukin source
Sir Alsep Ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #27
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

Code:
http://www.goal.com/id-ID/news/1108/sepakbola-inggris/2011/01/15/2306151/schmeichel-van-der-sar-sebaiknya-tunda-pensiun
Schmeichel: Van Der Sar Sebaiknya Tunda Pensiun
Schmeichel belum percaya dengna kualitas Lindegaard.

Legenda Manchester United Peter Schmeichel memberikan saran agar manajer Sir Alex Ferguson bisa membujuk kiper Edwin van der Sar untuk menunda rencana pensiun pada akhir musim ini.

Menurut Schmeichel, cara itu adalah solusi tepat bagi Fergie yang masih belum menemukan siapakah gerangan yang akan meneruskan posisi van der Sar sebagai pilihan utama di skuad The Red Devils musim depan.

"Ada banyak kiper bagus di United. Tapi, saya akan berusaha sekuat tenaga untuk membujuk van der Sar agar tetap bertahan pada beberapa musim ke depan," ujar Schmeichel dikutip Tribalfootball.

Bagaimana penilaian Schmeichel terhadap kiper yang baru didatangkan United, Anders Lindegaard? Menurut sang legenda, Lindegaard belum siap untuk menjadi kiper nomor satu United.

"Lindegaard adalah kiper yang punya talenta. Tapi, tak banyak orang yang menyadari bahwa ia masih berusia 26 tahun dan belum berkarir secara panjang."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #28
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncut_lgx View Post
Code:
http://www.goal.com/id-ID/news/1108/sepakbola-inggris/2011/01/15/2306151/schmeichel-van-der-sar-sebaiknya-tunda-pensiun
Schmeichel: Van Der Sar Sebaiknya Tunda Pensiun
Schmeichel belum percaya dengna kualitas Lindegaard.

Legenda Manchester United Peter Schmeichel memberikan saran agar manajer Sir Alex Ferguson bisa membujuk kiper Edwin van der Sar untuk menunda rencana pensiun pada akhir musim ini.

Menurut Schmeichel, cara itu adalah solusi tepat bagi Fergie yang masih belum menemukan siapakah gerangan yang akan meneruskan posisi van der Sar sebagai pilihan utama di skuad The Red Devils musim depan.

"Ada banyak kiper bagus di United. Tapi, saya akan berusaha sekuat tenaga untuk membujuk van der Sar agar tetap bertahan pada beberapa musim ke depan," ujar Schmeichel dikutip Tribalfootball.

Bagaimana penilaian Schmeichel terhadap kiper yang baru didatangkan United, Anders Lindegaard? Menurut sang legenda, Lindegaard belum siap untuk menjadi kiper nomor satu United.

"Lindegaard adalah kiper yang punya talenta. Tapi, tak banyak orang yang menyadari bahwa ia masih berusia 26 tahun dan belum berkarir secara panjang."
maaf niih perasaan udah pernah di post di threadnya VDS deh.. V^^
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 09:39 AM   #29
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

eh iya yah kk david??
perasaan waktu itu yg salah kamar
*udah terlanjur komen pula ;p*
jadi saya pindahin kesini aja >w<
tapi kalo emang udah ada/dipindah
maaf nyooo~ *sungkeman*

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #30
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncut_lgx View Post
eh iya yah kk david??
perasaan waktu itu yg salah kamar
*udah terlanjur komen pula ;p*
jadi saya pindahin kesini aja >w<
tapi kalo emang udah ada/dipindah
maaf nyooo~ *sungkeman*
hheh.. tenang..tenang.. ^^
paling ntar di gabung sama Mimin.. hehehehe...
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 73
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Angkie pedro, arik_, arymashuda, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, cie_1, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, Diego, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, FauCAN7ONA, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, hendiplast, hendrabulk, iamsetia, id4y, irwin3, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Lang25, leo aryo, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, octus, ollacarla, Oom Panda, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Rizana, ronald hars, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, taz_devil_utd, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, zudomiriku