United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 06-04-2021, 10:10 AM   #181
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pengganti De Gea ? (jika beneran pindah)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's relationship with David de Gea 'has become a problem' at Manchester United, with Dean Henderson now 'widely recognised to be No 1 keeper' ahead of his £375,000 per week rival after taking over in goal

* David de Gea's Manchester United future is in doubt after losing place in the side
* His relationship with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is strained over manager's decision
* Dean Henderson is now seen as the club's number one choice over Spaniard
* United unlikely to want to keep £375,000-a-week De Gea as a back-up keeper

David de Gea's Manchester United future is increasingly in doubt as his relationship with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has become strained over the issue of who the number one goalkeeper is at the club.

The Spaniard joined United nearly a decade ago, and has been unquestionably his side's first choice between the sticks during that period.

But the return of Dean Henderson to Old Trafford in the summer after his loan spell at Sheffield United last season provided Solskjaer with a serious dilemma, and it is one that threatens to bring an end to De Gea's time at the club.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's relationship with David de Gea has become increasingly strained. The Spaniard's future at Manchester United is in doubt after losing starting spot at the club

Henderson was picked for Sunday's 2-1 win over Brighton, but it is believed problems between De Gea, who is contracted until 2023 and earns £375,000-a-week, and his manager go much further back.

According to the Manchester Evening News, Solskjaer planned on dropping the Spaniard in November against West Brom, but the 30-year-old reacted so badly that his manager decided to reverse his decision and pick him instead of Henderson.

Similarly, the United boss changed his mind after he intended to start Henderson against Chelsea in February, but opted in favour of De Gea after the senior keeper voiced his discontent.

It's also reported that many within the United dressing room believe Henderson should be the club's number one, and have done since December, but Solskjaer has until now largely kept his faith in the man who has been named in the PFA Team of the Year five times.

Dean Henderson is widely recognised as United's number one and is backed by his teammates. Solskjaer has insisted there is no tension but neither keeper is willing to be second-choice

However, De Gea has not played since that Chelsea match, travelling to Madrid for the birth of his daughter, and it is now becoming accepted that Henderson is the club's number one keeper and will be going forward.

Solskjaer spoke after the Brighton game on the situation between De Gea and Henderson, attempting to play down any suggestion that there was conflict in the United camp.

'With Dean and David's situation, I know it's something that will create headlines and [is] fish and chip wrapping paper in a little while,' Solskjaer said.

'But I've got two great goalkeepers and it's about now finding games both will play [in].

'Obviously not the same game, of course. But both of them deserve to play more than what they do and it's a decision I have to make every time.'

With neither player likely to stay around for next season if it becomes clear they are second-choice at the club, Solskjaer will have to play his faith in one of the pair over the next few months.

It seems probable that it will be Henderson who is favoured, having signed a new five-year contract in August, leaving De Gea to find a new club and potentially having to take a significant pay cut to do so.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9437095/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-relationship-David-Gea-problem-Manchester-United.html
Old 06-04-2021, 05:01 PM   #182
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sepertinya De Gea hanya sampai akhir musim ini dan penggantinya hampir dipastikan Dean Henderson.
Kalaupun Ole ngotot beli kiper baru lagi, Glazers mana mau beli kiper mahal, hehehe.....
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:26 AM   #183
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists the battle between his two goalkeepers is HEALTHY... with the Manchester United boss struggling to keep David de Gea and Dean Henderson happy

* Manchester United are in the enviable position of having two superb stoppers
* Henderson has played the last seven successive matches for Solskjaer's side
* The Norwegian boss admitted De Gea is not happy about losing his starting spot
* Solskjaer challenged every goalkeeper at the club to prove they should start

If Ole Gunnar Solskjaer thought he could leave behind the issue surrounding his two goalkeepers when Manchester United flew to Spain for Thursday night's Europa League quarter-final against Granada, he was mistaken.

Back on the agenda on Wednesday was the battle between David de Gea and Dean Henderson to be United's No 1. It has been building all season and promises to dominate what remains of the campaign.

If it ends with an appearance in the Europa League final in Gdansk on May 26 then Solskjaer will have the mother of all selection puzzles.

Manchester United have a tough choice picking David de Gea (left) or Dean Henderson (right). Red Devils boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has insisted the competition between the two is healthy

Healthy competition was how the United manager described it on Wednesday but it already threatens to have a terminal effect on De Gea's 10-year career at Old Trafford this summer.

Henderson appears to be in pole position having played the last seven games, although Solskjaer has typically used his No 2 goalkeeper in the Europa League.

Whoever gets the nod in the Nuevo Estadio de Los Carmenes on Thursday evening, the issue is showing no sign of going away any time soon.

Having previously been reluctant to discuss it in any depth, Solskjaer admitted De Gea was unhappy over losing his place and challenged the Spain goalkeeper to fight to win it back.

'If it's Dean or David, I'm very comfortable with both of them to play and I'm very happy that neither of them is happy to not play,' said the United boss.

The 24-year-old Henderson has played the last seven successive matches between the sticks. Henderson made an error vs AC Milan in the Europa League round of 16 first leg on March 11

'It's a healthy competition. Both of them are important, all of them want to play. It's the same for Lee Grant and Nathan Bishop and Sergio Romero, they want to play and that's a competition I like.

'David has been a top, top keeper and he still is. He's working to be ready when he plays. David has had 10 fantastic years at Man United and he's had challengers.

'Of course they want to play. Sergio probably played less games than he deserved. Dean has come in and given it his all because everyone wants that place in the team. David does as well.'

Solskjaer recalled competition for places he experienced as a player at United as he set out the challenge facing De Gea.

'When you are a part of Man United, there are always going to be players coming in who don't just come to fill the bench — everyone has ambition to take your shirt,' he added.

'I was there myself as a striker. We signed Ruud van Nistelrooy, Diego Forlan, Louis Saha. Loads of top strikers — Dwight Yorke and Teddy Sheringham.

'The aim for me then is to prove to the manager, "I don't mind you signing these but I'm still important for you and I'm still going to give everything I can to play". Right back, left back, centre forward, keeper, it's the same.'

Ahead of the first leg, Solskjaer has sought insight from his old club Molde who lost to Granada in the last round. The Andalusian club, playing in Europe for the first time this season after winning promotion to La Liga in 2019, have also knocked out Napoli.

'It's a team full of experience, unbelievable character and spirit,' said Solskjaer.

Even so, Granada coach Diego Martinez accepts that playing the competition favourites will be a step up for his players.

'If we think too much about everything United have going for them, we wouldn't even show up as we are facing a giant,' said Martinez.

'So far, doing that has motivated us to push ourselves to the fullest. The fact that we are talking here today is because this team have made the very improbable possible.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9446815/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-insists-battle-two-goalkeepers-start-HEALTHY.html
Old 08-04-2021, 09:58 AM   #184
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David de Gea isn't happy about losing his Man United starting spot to Dean Henderson, admits Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who has challenged him to win it back - as manager recalls how he competed with Sheringham, Cole and Yorke to show 'he had a role to play'

* Solskjaer admits David de Gea 'wasn't happy' about losing his starting spot
* Dean Henderson started his seventh game in a row as United's No 1 on Sunday
* Doubt has been cast over De Gea's future and could leave the club this summer
* However, Solskjaer believes it is healthy competition and will fight for his place
* Solskjaer pointed to how he competed with the best strikers while at United

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits David de Gea is unhappy over losing his place at Manchester United to Dean Henderson and has challenged the Spanish goalkeeper to fight to win it back.

Henderson has played the last seven games ahead of Thursday night’s Europa League quarter-final clash with Granada in Spain, with the England keeper’s selection for Sunday’s win over Brighton particularly significant.

Henderson is now seen as United’s new No 1, a situation that has cast doubt over De Gea’s future after 10 years at Old Trafford.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits David de Gea wasn't happy about losing his starting spot

Solskjaer admitted that neither of his keepers are happy at being left out, saying: ‘If it’s Dean or David, I’m very comfortable with both of them to play and I’m very happy that none of them are happy to not play.

‘David has been a top, top keeper and he still is. He’s working to be ready when he plays.

'But every time I try to explain to players why they don’t play in this particular game and what they need to do and what my plans are for them, all those discussions remain private.

‘David has had 10 fantastic years at Man United and he’s had challengers. Of course, they want to play.

Dean Henderson is seen as the new No 1, a situation that has cast doubt over De Gea’s future

'Sergio (Romero) probably played less games than he deserved, Dean has come in and given it his all because everyone wants that place in the team.

‘David does as well and it’s a healthy competition. The nature of football, goalkeeper departments are a very tight-knit group.

'They work together in prep, they have different gym sessions, individual sessions, they stay together more. Naturally they create a bond and the spirit in the goalkeeping department has been top.

‘But it’s a healthy competition. Both of them are important, all of them want to play. It’s the same for Lee Grant and Nathan Bishop and Sergio Romero, they want to play and that’s a competition I like.’

The United boss recalled the competition for places he experienced as a player at United and challenged De Gea to battle for his place.

Solskjaer recalled the competition for places he experienced as a player, having battled with the likes of Teddy Sheringham (centre left), Dwight Yorke (centre right) and Andy Cole

‘When you are a part of Man United there are always going to be players coming in that don’t just come to fill the bench. Everyone has ambition to take your shirt,’ added Solskjaer.

‘I was there myself as a striker. We signed Ruud (van Nistelrooy), Diego Forlan, Louis Saha, loads of top strikers, Dwight Yorke and Teddy Sheringham.

‘The aim for me then is to prove to the manager that, “okay I don’t mind you signing these but I’m still important for you and I’m still going to give everything I can to play”. It’s the same – right-back, left-back, centre-forward, goalkeeper.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9445245/Manchester-United-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-challenges-David-Gea-win-starting-spot.html
Old 09-04-2021, 09:28 AM   #185
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Scholes believes Dean Henderson is the No 1 goalkeeper at Manchester United, despite David de Gea starting against Granada, but Englishman still needs to 'convince' Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he can keep the position in the long term

* Dean Henderson has recently taken David de Gea's starting place at Man United
* De Gea returned to the starting lineup for their Europa League quarter final tie
* Paul Scholes says that he believes Henderson is now the Red Devil's No.1
* The United legend feels that Henderson still needs to prove himself however

Paul Scholes has claimed that Dean Henderson is Manchester United's number-one goalkeeper, but insists he still needs to do more to prove himself to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Henderson has started the last four Premier League games for the Red Devils, while David de Gea has returned to the starting lineup for their Europa League tie with Granada.

Scholes believes the decision to play Henderson in the Premier League makes him number one, but he refuses to 'write off' De Gea.

Paul Scholes says that Dean Henderson has overtaken David de Gea to become number one. The Man United legend says Henderson will play in the Europa League final if they get there

He told BT Sport: 'It's always awkward when you try and keep two goalkeepers happy.

'Who is the number one here? Ole is saying both which is clearly wrong. With David de Gea's wife having a baby, it gave Ole the chance to make Henderson number one.

'I think number one plays in Premier League but has Henderson totally convinced Ole?

'I think he has a big chance but I don't think he has these five or six games he's played.

'What David de Gea did for 4/5 years, United could have been a mid-table team without him. I wouldn't completely write him off.'

Owen Hargreaves who was also doing punditry for United's first leg against Granada, said it would be difficult for Ole to take out De Gea permanently.

De Gea has some work to do to take his Premier League starting place back off Henderson. Scholes feels Henderson still has to prove himself to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for the long-term

He said: 'Ole's done a good job bringing Dean back in and see if he can be number one.

'I think he hasn't, I don't think he's shown he can't be, but the problem is David de Gea is still there and with the wages he's on and the success he's had it will be difficult to make that big call.

'If it goes well maybe he keeps it, but it will be difficult to walk away from De Gea with everything he's done for the club. It's an opportunity for Dean and so far he's taken it.'

Manchester United are heavy favourites to advance to the next round of the Europa League and are heavily fancied even to win the competition.

The Red Devils could face Arsenal in an all Premier League Europa League final if both clubs can advance through the rounds.

There would be a big question over who starts in goal for United during the final, but Scholes insists it will be Henderson, despite De Gea starting in their quarter-final tie.

He said: 'I think it will be Henderson (to play). I think Ole wants him as his number one, but still needs to convince him he'll be number one going down the line.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9450973/Paul-Scholes-says-Dean-Henderson-number-one-goalkeeper-Manchester-United.html
Old 19-05-2021, 09:52 AM   #186
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Dean Henderson's Manchester United future 'hangs in the balance' after England goalkeeper is DROPPED by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer against Fulham with clubs across Europe interested in signing him

* Dean Henderson had started nine of Man United's last 10 Premier League games
* But he was dropped to the bench in favour of David de Gea against Fulham
* Sky Sports now claim the 24-year-old's future at Old Trafford is in the balance
* The England goalkeeper only wants to stay if he will be their No 1 next season

Dean Henderson's future at Manchester United is far from certain after he was dropped for their match against Fulham, according to reports.

The 24-year-old had started nine of the last 10 Premier League games prior Tuesday evening's match, but boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer chose to reinstate David de Gea.

And despite the Spain international's future at Old Trafford looking uncertain, Sky Sports claim his England counterpart's long-term prospects at the club 'hang in the balance' after his latest omission.

Dean Henderson's future at Manchester United is in the balance, according to reports. The 24-year-old (left) was dropped for David de Gea (right) for the game against Fulham

The report adds De Gea, 30, is also likely to get the nod for next week's Europa League final against Villarreal, adding to the doubts over Henderson's future.

Henderson only wants to stay at Old Trafford next season if he is Solskjaer's No 1, which has been thrown into doubt by the Norwegian's latest decision.

The claims come less than a week after Henderson's performance was scrutinised in the home defeat by Liverpool, after he spilled a Trent Alexander-Arnold shot into the path of eventual goalscorer Roberto Firmino.

The error saw former United midfielder Roy Keane claim Henderson lacks presence in goal, with the goalkeeper also criticised for his positioning for Mohamed Salah's fourth goal.

Henderson was criticised for his handling for Roberto Firmino's goal for Liverpool last week

But since displacing De Gea as league goalkeeper at the beginning of March, the club have lost just once and Henderson himself has delivered excellent performances in crucial away games at Manchester City, Tottenham, Real Sociedad and AC Milan.

Speaking ahead of the Fulham game, Solskjaer said: 'It is David's turn to play now. Of course he has played in Europe, Dean's played most of the league games.

'For me it is about having two keepers ready for the final which is important.'

Asked if he had decided who would start the Europa League final, the Norwegian added: 'It is up for grabs. I will make up my mind after these last two league games.'

The England goalkeeper was also criticised for his positioning for Mohamed Salah's fourth. Henderson only wants to remain at Old Trafford if he is to be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's No 1

And speaking on co-commentary during the game against Scott Parker's men, Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville claimed the side Solskjaer had put out could be the one that features in Gdansk.

'I wonder whether this could actually be Man Utd's Europa League final team. It wouldn't surprise me,' former right-back Neville said.

'And I think Dea Gea will start in goal. You think about the service he's given to the club.'

Reports in February suggested Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund would be the frontrunners to sign the former Sheffield United stopper if he decides to leave United this summer.

The England international was open to playing abroad alongside the lure of regular Champions League football too, which the Bundesliga side guaranteed at the weekend.

Chelsea and AC Milan are also reportedly keen on Henderson.

The Red Devils showed their intent towards Henderson in August last year as he signed a five-year deal worth £120,000 per week.

However, De Gea's £350,000-a-week contract still has another two years to run plus an additional 12-month option.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9592589/Dean-Hendersons-Manchester-United-future-hangs-balance-England-goalkeeper-DROPPED.html
status Henderson sbg kiper no.1 musim depan masih belum jelas, pas jadi starter masih belum bisa membuktikan bahwa dia pantas sebagai pengganti De Gea, masih sering 'blunder' seperti vs Liverpool GW lalu. kalo De Gea tentu lebih berpengalaman, tapi keberatan digaji terlebih dimasa pandemi ini. Ole jadi dilema, mau melepas De Gea namum penampilan Henderson belum stabil, kecuali musim depan bisa membeli partner yg padu dengan Maguire jadi bisa meringankan berjibakunya Henderson dibawah mistar gawang
Old 08-06-2021, 09:24 AM   #187
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho says Dean Henderson is 'ready' to replace David de Gea as Manchester United's No 1... but claims neither of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's goalkeepers are 'phenomenal'

* Jose Mourinho believes Dean Henderson is ready to replace David de Gea
* Henderson shared goalkeeping duties with the Spaniard last season
* Ex-United boss Mourinho said neither of the shot-stoppers are 'phenomenal'
* But the manager claimed Henderson has the potential to reach the next level

Jose Mourinho believes Dean Henderson is ready to replace David de Gea as Manchester United's No 1 goalkeeper.

Henderson got the chance to impress when De Gea was given time off to attend the birth of his first child but the Spaniard came back into the team ahead of the Europa League final.

With Ole Gunnar Solskjaer facing a decision over his first choice 'keeper will be for the 2021-2022 campaign, former United boss Mourinho has backed the younger shot-stopper to takeover.

Jose Mourinho believes Dean Henderson is ready to replace David de Gea as Manchester United's No 1 goalkeeper

He told The Times: 'I think they are good goalkeepers. I don't think they are phenomenal goalkeepers or, in Dean Henderson's case, not yet phenomenal. When I say not yet, I say he will be.

'I met him at [Manchester] United when he was a kid and I always remember him asking me to go on loan.

'He was saying "when I come back, I come back to be the No 1".

Henderson and De Gea shared goalkeeping duties for the Red Devils last season. Mourinho said neither goalkeeper is 'phenomenal' but believes Henderson has the potential to reach that level

'He told me that when he was the fourth choice. He is a kid with an incredible self-confidence and I think he is ready.'

Henderson signed a five-year contract with the Red Devils last summer after returning from a succesful two-year loan spell with Sheffield United.

De Gea still has two years left to run on his contract but has been linked with a move back to Spain this summer, along with reported interest from Paris Saint Germain.

The 30-year-old had a night to forget in the Europa League final after he failed to save any of Villarreal's penalties in the shoot-out, before missing the decisive spot-kick to hand United's opponents the trophy.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9661299/Jose-Mourinho-says-Dean-Henderson-ready-replace-David-Gea-Manchester-Uniteds-No-1.html
Old 10-06-2021, 09:44 AM   #188
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David De Gea 'convinced he will stay at Manchester United and be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's No 1' despite Dean Henderson being bullish about becoming first choice at Old Trafford

* The 30-year-old lost his place to Henderson after a dip of form last season
* He was recalled for Europa League final, but flopped in the penalty shootout
* De Gea has not received any indication he will be shown the exit door by United

David De Gea is convinced he will be at Manchester United next season as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's No1.

The Spanish international goalkeeper, 30, lost his place to Dean Henderson after a dip of form last season.

He was recalled for the Europa League final last month against Villarreal, but flopped in the penalty shootout.

But the Sun reports that De Gea believes his future still lies at Old Trafford.

De Gea has not received any indication he will be shown the exit door after 10 years at the Premier League club.

Henderson also believes he will be No 1 eventually for United and England.

Goalkeeper David De Gea is convinced he will be at Manchester United next season. De Gea and Dean Henderson andare battling it out to be the No 1 at Manchester United

'Yeah, 100 per cent,' Henderson said of his intention to take that role at United and England.

'I've spoke about this for years. Whether it's get me in trouble speaking about it, whether it holds me back at certain times, it probably does.

'But at the end of the day it'll happen one day and I know it'll happen, so I'm just going to keep working hard day in, day out and my time will come. I've just got to be ready for when that time comes.

Tom Heaton is set to join United as back-up from Aston Villa on a free transfer.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9670585/David-Gea-convinced-stay-Manchester-United-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-No-1.html
Old 14-06-2021, 10:50 AM   #189
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho hails Dean Henderson's 'incredible development' as former Man United boss recalls how young goalkeeper boldly claimed he would take David de Gea's No 1 spot before loan at Shrewsbury Town

* Jose Mourinho has praised Dean Henderson's 'incredible development'
* The Man United stopper has been included in England's 26-man squad
* Mourinho recalls a memorable exchange while he was boss at Old Trafford
* The Portuguese says Henderson has the 'arrogance' to be a top goalkeeper

Jose Mourinho has hailed Dean Henderson's career development after recalling the moment he was taken aback by the goalkeeper's confidence during his time as Manchester United manager.

Henderson, 24, has been selected in Gareth Southgate's 26-man squad for the Euros this summer after an excellent season in which the Englishman has forced his way into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's starting XI.

The United academy product has long had his eye on David de Gea's No 1 spot between the sticks, having talked up his chances during his impressive loan spell at Sheffield United.

Jose Mourinho has hailed England goalkeeper Dean Henderson's 'incredible development'. The 24-year-old has risen through the ranks and forced his way into Man United's eleven

And Mourinho, who managed the Red Devils between 2016 and 2018, has recalled a memorable exchange from his time at the club in which Henderson boldly claimed he would wrestle the gloves from De Gea.

'I am a Henderson fan,' Mourinho told talkSPORT. 'He was at United at my time, as a kid. I keep telling this story because it shows his nature.

'He comes into my office asking for a loan, at the time he went to Shrewsbury and when that kid was asking me to go on loan the kid was saying "when I come back I come back to be the No 1".

Former United boss Mourinho recalls an exchange in which Henderson made a bold claim. Henderson told Mourinho he would take David de Gea's place when he returned from a loan

'We looked at each other, the staff, the goalkeeping coaches, we were like "we have De Gea and this kid didn't even play one game and he is saying this".

'Incredible development. Every loan was very successful. The way Man United organised his pathway, the way he was promoted until he was a Premier League goalkeeper, I think United did amazing for him and he did amazing for himself.'

Mourinho, who selected Henderson to start over England No 1 Jordan Pickford for the Three Lions' opening game against Croatia, believes the 24-year-old has the 'arrogance' necessary to be a top keeper.

Mourinho believes the 24-year-old has the 'arrogance' necessary to be a top goalkeeeper. The Portuguese has picked Henderson (R) to start over Jordan Pickford (L) against Croatia

'I think he has this arrogance, this trust, this belief that a goalkeeper needs. You [English fans, the media] like to go the negative side, look at the mistakes previous mistakes goalkeepers make but Dean has this personality.'

Mourinho set out his preferred eleven to take on the Croats at Wembley which included an attack of Harry Kane, Mason Mount, Phil Foden and Jack Grealish, and says England can win the Euros come July 11.

'Can? 100 per cent. Should? I think is a little bit too much, a little bit of an extra pressure they don't need, but of course they can and of course they have the potential.

'To say they should we can say the same in relation to France, or Portugal. To say should in football is too much.

'I think they should be positive, they should believe in themselves, they should go into every match thinking they can win it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9676063/Jose-Mourinho-hails-Dean-Hendersons-incredible-development-recalls-memorable-excchange.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 97
12shio, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adib, adi_Giggsy, adnantsaqib69, Agoenk Mancunian, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, bangkit, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bulma, chincarito, Cupy, d10neladitya, dayat_5, dekepiks, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, erixcantona, eyeofday, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, Febri Angga, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, herdy1878, hijud, holy, hombreng, id4y, ing areese, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Jhein KimberLys, Juni HW, kedangsul, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, Lang25, larukuga, Mochamad Soleh, mygalzbiatch, normansyahrizal, om tato, penk22_, prahmono, puji purnawan, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, Teguh23, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, unreal, uya, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zalarifin, zudomiriku