United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-09-2021, 12:05 AM   #61
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Daniel Owen James

Sayang sekali perjalanan Daniel James bersama United akhirnya harus berakhir.
Semoga sukses di Leeds United yach..

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:11 AM   #62
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

It's official !!!

Old 02-09-2021, 12:04 PM   #63
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Leeds CONFIRM the £30m signing of Daniel James from Manchester United on a five-year contract - as the Welsh winger reveals he is looking forward to playing alongside Kalvin Phillips after his rise with England at Euro 2020

* Leeds have wrapped up £30m deal for Dan James, joining on a five-year contract
* The Welsh winger had become out of favour at Man United after big arrivals
* Leeds have been tracking James for some time, with a deal collapsing in 2019

Leeds United have confirmed the deadline day signing of Manchester United winger Daniel James on a five-year deal.

The Whites - who came agonisingly close to signing the Welshman in 2019 before Swansea City pulled the plug - had moved quickly to pounce for his signature after he was pushed down the pecking order at Old Trafford following the arrivals of Jadon Sancho and Cristiano Ronaldo.

The 23-year-old, who scored nine goals in 74 appearances for United, wants to prove his worth and hopes he can have a similar impact as United team-mate Kalvin Phillips after the midfielder's impressive Euro 2020.

Leeds have finally clinched the signing of Daniel James from Manchester United. The 23-year-old Welsh winger has joined Marcelo Bielsa's men on a five year contract

He said: 'I'm excited to grab any opportunity I can get, hopefully do the same as what Kalvin did.

'A lot of people didn't understand why he was in the team and then the Euros he had was fantastic. People now understand and realise what a great player he is.'

After announcing the move on their official website, director of football Victor Orta said it was a relief to finally pull the deal off having tracked James for 'a number of years'.

'I have to say a huge thank you to my team firstly – the football department have been monitoring Daniel for a number of years and every member of my team has worked hard to get this deal over the line,' he said.

The return of Cristiano Ronaldo and signing of Jadon Sancho had left him well down the pecking order at Old Trafford

'It is no secret that Daniel is a player we have been keen to acquire for a number of years and today we achieved our goal.

'As a player we feel Daniel is an excellent fit for a Marcelo Bielsa team, he is quick, direct and works hard – we look forward to him joining up with the squad, finally!'

James had revealed his anger after coming inches from joining Lee
ds in the 2018-19 season - admitting he threw his phone when the deal was pulled at the 11th hour.

Amazon Prime's 'Take Us Home: Leeds United' documentary showcased extraordinary never-before-seen footage of the botched transfer - with the deal pulled by Swansea very late on.

Speaking to his ex-Swansea team-mate Kenji Gorre on the 'Living The Dream' podcast, James revealed his anger when he learned the move was off.

The 23-year-old scored nine goals in 74 appearances for United after joining in 2019

'It got to about 9pm and I'd signed all the papers and then it was from club-to-club. I had people texting me saying "what's happening" and I literally didn't know,' he said. 'It wasn't until 15 minutes to go until I thought: "this might not happen now."

'I ended up ringing the chairman [of Swansea] to ask him what's happening. It was all a bit crazy and then it wasn't done - I threw my phone.'

Leeds poked fun at the saga by posted a picture of James holding up the club's shirt in a photoshoot preparing for his initial signing more than two years ago, with their social media page writing: 'Knew this photo would come in handy one day...'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9943973/Transfer-deadline-day-Leeds-CONFIRM-signing-Daniel-James-Manchester-United.html
good luck James, semoga makin matang di Leeds dan kelak bisa kembali ke United
Old 04-09-2021, 08:31 PM   #64
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
good luck James, semoga makin matang di Leeds dan kelak bisa kembali ke United
Saya baru "ngeh" lho kalau Owen sebelumnya atau Michael Owen nama lengkapnya kan Michael James Owen sementara Daniel James nama lengkapnya Daniel Owen James. Mirip banget yach?

Bedanya Michael Owen sempat merasakan juara Community Shield, Piala Liga dan Premier League serta runner-up UEFA Champions bersama United, sementara Daniel James hanya merasakan runner-up UEFA Europa.

Oiya, dalam sejarah ada lagi yang namanya "Owen" di United yakni Owen Hargreaves, hehe..
Old 02-09-2022, 10:08 AM   #65
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Fulham win the race to sign Dan James from Leeds as the former Man United winger joins Marco Silva's side on loan after shock links with Tottenham... as he brands the Cottagers a 'great fit' for his style of play

* Fulham have confirmed the acquisition of Leeds winger Dan James on loan
* The Welsh player has previously had spells with Swansea and Man United
* There was much speculation about James' next step away from Elland Road

Fulham have confirmed the signing of Leeds winger Dan James on a season-long loan.

James, an integral part of the Wales team that qualified for the 2022 World Cup later this year, has joined Fulham for the 2022-23 season after a flurry of rumours about his next club.

Marco Silva, the Fulham manager, was part of the discussion which brought the talented Welsh winger to London.

James told FFCtv: 'I’m looking forward to it! I’ve spoken to the Gaffer and it feels like a great fit for me, and I can’t wait to get started.'

Dan James has joined Fulham on loan for the season from Premier League rivals Leeds United

Fulham vice-chairman Tony Khan said: 'I’m thrilled to welcome Dan James to Fulham. He’s an exciting talent, and he’s gained tremendous playing experience at a young age, both domestically and internationally.

'Dan is very keen to play for Marco here at Fulham, and we’re delighted to have him join the squad as we work to continue the great momentum that the team has started this season with.

'Come on Fulham!'

James had been the subject of a flurry of rumours related to a proposed departure from Elland Road, just a year after joining Leeds from Manchester United for £25m.

He was linked to Tottenham but did not end up with Antonio Conte's side.

Fulham are believed to have offered James first-team football in this unprecedented World Cup season and the 24-year-old has jumped at the opportunity.

James had been linked to Tottenham before signing for Fulham for the rest of the season. Marco Silva's side have now signed 11 players to Craven Cottage since they were promoted

Fulham enjoyed a busy transfer deadline day as they also sealed deals for picking up Layvin Kurzawa, Carlos Vinicius and Willian.

It brings Fulham's total number of signings over the summer to 11, with those four joining Joao Palhinha, Andreas Pereira, Manor Solomon, Kevin Mbabu, Bernd Leno, Shane Duffy and Issa Diop in arriving at Craven Cottage since they were promoted back into the Premier League.

Fulham have started the season with two wins and two draws from their five matches, with their only defeat so far coming at the hands of Arsenal on Saturday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11171411/Fulham-sign-Dan-James-Leeds-season-long-loan-Welsh-winger-joins-Marco-Silvas-side.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 8
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku