United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 01-02-2017, 01:59 PM   #11
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joel Castro Pereira

Mantab...udah debut..
Umurnya Joel Castro Pereira masih sangat muda.
Karir masih panjang. Tetap semangat untuk bisa jadi No 1 di United, Pereira!
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 02:27 PM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United open talks with Joel Pereira after Jose Mourinho hails potential of young goalkeeper

* Manchester United are looking to extend Joel Pereira's contract at Old Trafford
* The 20-year-old has impressed Jose Mourinho with his attitude and ability
* United to hold talks with Aston Villa about the prospective sale of Sam Johnstone

Manchester United are in discussions with goalkeeper Joel Pereira over a new contract.

The 20-year-old Portuguese has impressed Jose Mourinho with his attitude and his brief loan spell at Portuguese side Belenenses.

Pereira made his first-team debut as a second-half substitute in Manchester United's FA Cup victory over Wigan in January. That, however, remains his only senior appearance for the club to date.

Manchester United are in discussions with goalkeeper Joel Pereira over a new contract. Jose Mourinho hailed Pereira as one of the brightest talents in Portuguese football

Regardless, Mourinho recently stated that Pereira has the potential to be the best Portuguese goalkeeper of his generation.

'We have two fantastic goalkeepers,' Mourinho said. 'We have a third goalkeeper that I think will be the best Portuguese goalkeeper of the next generation so anyone in goal I trust completely.'

There are also scheduled talks with regards to another Manchester United goalkeeper, although it looks as though discussions will centre around a permanent exit rather than a contract extension.

United will hold talks with Aston Villa this week about the prospective sale of Sam Johnstone to the Championship club.

Villa are hoping to strike a deal for around £3.5million.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4490098/Manchester-United-open-contract-talks-Joel-Pereira.html
Old 14-05-2017, 08:51 PM   #13
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Selamat Joel! Dengan resminya Hull terdegradasi maka "dosa" Mou dengan menurunkan tim pelapis di EPL jadi tidak berpengaruh lagi. Crystal Palace sudah apa di EPL, jadi hasil apapun melawan United sudah tidak ada pengaruhnya lagi.

Semoga tampil gemilang. Mungkin aja dipertimbangkan jadi kiper nomor 2 United musim depan setelah Romero bila De Gea beneran pindah. #Eehhh
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

JOEL PEREIRA READY TO FACE PALACE

Joel Pereira is poised to make his first senior start for Manchester United on Sunday and the young goalkeeper is determined to live up to his manager’s expectations.

Jose Mourinho plans to name the 20-year-old Portuguese stopper between the posts in a youthful side that will face Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in the final Premier League game of the season.

Pereira made his first-team debut as a substitute in January’s Emirates FA Cup win over Wigan Athletic and, earlier this month, Mourinho said he could be “the best Portuguese goalkeeper of the next generation”.

“They're nice words and now I need to prove that he’s right!” Pereira told ManUtd.com. “When one of the best managers in the world puts confidence like that in you, you can only feel good.

“I want to pay him back by training and performing well. I’m working hard every day and the next step is on Sunday, so let’s focus on that and we will see.

“It’s a big day coming up for the young players. As the manager said, some of us will get a chance and we’re looking forward to it. Hopefully we’ll get a good result, everybody will enjoy it and we’ll play well.”

Pereira, who joined United from Neuchatel Xamax in 2012, enjoyed a successful loan spell at Belenenses in his homeland during the first half of this season, before returning to Old Trafford in January when Sam Johnstone was loaned to Aston Villa.

“This season has been one of the best and most important for me, especially the first six months with the loan, which went very well,” the keeper continued. “I had some first-team football in the first division and that helped me a lot in my development – it was a very good experience. But coming back with the first team here was even better as I’ve been training every day with world-class players.”

Two of those world-class players are his fellow goalkeepers David De Gea and Sergio Romero, the no.1s for Spain and Argentina respectively.

Pereira added: “We enjoy working together a lot – they are two amazing goalkeepers and two great people as well; they’re good friends. Each day I learn something new from them.

“Anything I need, I know I can count on them and they will always try to help me and tell me what I can do to improve. We have a very good relationship and, when it’s the right time, we have fun as well.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:17 AM   #15
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Congrats, semoga musim ini dapat kesempatan lebih banyak..

PEREIRA SIGNS NEW UNITED CONTRACT

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Joel Pereira has signed a new contract which will keep him at the club until June 2021, with the option to extend for a further year.

Pereira, 21, joined the club in July 2012 after a successful trial spell in the Academy. The Portuguese goalkeeper made his debut for the first team in January 2017, when he came off the bench to replace Sergio Romero, in the FA Cup fourth round match against Wigan Athletic at Old Trafford. He went on to make his full debut in the Premier League against Crystal Palace in May.

Joel Pereira said:

"I have been at United for a number of years now and since the first day here I have enjoyed every minute. Over the last season I feel I have made great progress as a goalkeeper and this will stand me in good stead for continuing my development as a Manchester United player. There have been many memorable moments for me at this club; however, making my debut for the first team at Old Trafford was unbelievable for me and my family. I want to thank the manager and his coaching team for the help and guidance they have given me and I look forward to playing a part in the squad for many years to come."

José Mourinho said:

"Joel progressed really well during the course of the last season through hard work and commitment every day in training. I know I have said this before but I really do believe, if he continues his development and continues to work hard, he really can become the best Portuguese goalkeeper of the next generation. Well done Joel."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/Portuguese-goalkeeper-joel-pereira-signs-new-contract-with-manchester-united.aspx
Old 10-07-2017, 12:18 AM   #16
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Joel Pereira

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=5681&share_tid=6408&url=http%3 A%2F%2Fwww%2Eunitedindonesia%2Eorg%2Fforum%2Fshowt hread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D6408&share_type=t

Kayakya ini postingan lama yg sama yg bang @penk22_ 🤔

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Zulfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:11 AM   #17
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Semoga bisa jadi penerus seniornya
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2018, 10:33 PM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

PEREIRA OUT TO PROVE MOURINHO RIGHT

Manchester United goalkeeper Joel Pereira says he is determined to prove manager Jose Mourinho right when it comes to fulfilling his potential.

The boss clearly admires the youngster's talents, declaring last summer that the 21-year-old can become "the best Portuguese keeper of the next generation."

Although Pereira has made only one substitute appearance this season, in the Carabao Cup win over Burton Albion, he has been on the bench a total of 11 times in 2017/18. The opportunity to work alongside two international no.1s in Spain's David De Gea and Argentina's Sergio Romero is one that should not be understated.

Swiss-born prospect Pereira is in a 23-man squad for Portugal Under-21s' games against Liechtenstein and Switzerland during the international break. The latter fixture, a Euro 2019 qualifier, is being held in Neuchatel, where he started his career with Xamax.

"I'm very happy," Joel told ManUtd.com. "As the number three, I have two top goalkeepers in front of me, and they help me a lot too.

"They have lots of experience and they can help me with that. Obviously, I have a manager who has helped me so much and has always been by my side. I’m learning a lot so I am happy where I am.

"Obviously it’s very nice to hear good stuff coming from the manager. Now is my time to show people that he’s right about me and everything he says is actually the truth.

"I'm just learning and getting some experience. We’ll see what happens next."

Pereira, who joined the Reds in 2012, had a successful loan spell with Portuguese club Belenenses last season.

www.manutd.com
Old 29-06-2018, 07:07 AM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat ultah ke-22 yach Joel, semoga panjang umur dan makin sukses berkarir bersama United

Old 29-06-2018, 07:12 AM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHY UNITED'S ACADEMY WAS RIGHT FOR PEREIRA

It was 2012 when Joel Pereira decided to head to Manchester United and develop his burgeoning goalkeeping skills with one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Tipped by many, including Jose Mourinho, to one day become a full international with Portugal, it was his form in Switzerland that led to his big break and the opportunity to learn at the Reds’ fabled Academy. The boy from Boudevilliers made his choice and has not looked back since.

Aged 21 (he has turned 22 today, Thursday), he spent the season working with David De Gea and Sergio Romero, being part of the first-team squad and coming off the bench in the League Cup win over Burton Albion. The contract he signed last summer indicates that he is seen as very much part of the future at United and the switch from Neuchetal Xamax has clearly paid off.

”It came about when I played a game with Switzerland [youth team] and I had a few scouts who came to my agent with offers from different clubs,” Pereira told ManUtd.com. “I think United are the team that stood out the most. My agent knew a bit about how the clubs works, and a bit about the Academy here and he just told me that, for myself and my development, United was the best Academy for young players. I just thought about my future and thought United would be the best next step for me.

”When I came here, I knew straight away that’s my place where I have to be. It felt immediately like home. The staff and players welcomed me very well and it felt good. It was a good challenge for me. The club helped me straight away. I knew in January that I was coming in June and, during this six months, they prepared everything very well. The family and the house, everything. When I came, I was already settled and could just focus on football – nothing else outside of football.”

Pereira lived in digs with his namesake Andreas, who became a close friend, even if they are not related as some people believe. Charni Ekangamene, a Belgian midfielder now with Beerschot Wilrijk in his homeland, was another housemate who ensured everything went smoothly.

“I don’t know if it was the club’s idea,” said the keeper. “I think, maybe, it was destiny and the best thing that could happen for both of us. We had a good relationship and, when you come to a different country at a young age, you need some good friends. It makes you feel more at home and not feel like you’re alone. We speak the same language too so it was a bit easier for me and I was also with another player, Charni Ekangamene, who speaks French. So I could speak that too and it was easier for me. I couldn’t speak a word of English so having people speak my own language made it easier.

“I had English lessons for the first two years with the teacher. It helped me a lot and United organised that very well. I also had school for the first two years and used to go twice a week with the other boys of my age group. It was good and I learned a lot. I couldn’t speak English at all and I would think, after two years, it’d be impossible for me to speak English but it came out pretty well.”

The Aon Training Complex might seem a daunting place for any youngster but the facilities are usually seen as a major plus for any new arrival when dealing with his new environment.

”When I first saw the training ground and everything you had there, I just thought: ‘Wow’,” he admitted. “It’s just a dream and you don’t need anything else apart from what you have at Carrington. You have everything you could imagine there. I think it’s the best environment and infrastructure for young people and everything you need, you’ve got at Carrington.

”Everything helps you. I’ve had, in the last five-and-a-half years, a lot of people helping me out – physios, sports science, people for the mind with mental work. I think, in football, you need those people around you because it’s a tough job. You need people to support you. It’s not just about playing football, there is a lot more beyond that. Goalkeepers definitely need to be tough mentally. That’s what people say. It’s tougher to be a keeper. You need a strong mentality. Well, I think I’ve got it.”

Joel Pereira may be enjoying his summer break right now but he’ll be back looking to put all this experience into practice in 2018/19.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, chincarito, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, jojo poenya, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku