United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2017/2018 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=382)
-   -   United Injury News 2017/18 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7588)

zudomiriku 19-07-2017 01:09 PM

United Injury News 2017/18

Juan Mata a doubt for Manchester United's tour games against Manchester City and Real Madrid after suffering ankle injury

* Manchester United beat Real Sal Lake 2-1 in Utah on Monday evening
* Juan Mata limped off, clearly unhappy with a challenge from Sebastian Saucedo
* Team-mate Antonio Valencia took retribution with an ugly tackle from behind
* Valencia was sent off after Jose Mourinho refused to take him off

Juan Mata could miss Manchester United's next two tour games against Manchester City and Real Madrid after suffering an ankle injury that triggered a bizarre turn of events in Utah.

Mata limped off, clearly unhappy with a challenge from Sebastian Saucedo, and his United team-mate Antonio Valencia took retribution with an ugly tackle from behind on the Real Salt Lake midfielder.

While Saucedo — who later left the Rio Tinto Stadium on crutches — received lengthy treatment, American referee Allen Chapman warned Jose Mourinho to take off Valencia or the Ecuador international would be sent off.

https://s18.postimg.org/jonp33hyh/42...0040922425.jpg
Juan Mata of Manchester United lies injured during the pre-season win over Real Salt Lake. Mata could miss United's next two games against Manchester City and Real Madrid

When Mourinho stubbornly refused the referee's request and a similar plea from Real coach Mike Petke, Valencia was shown a red card more than two minutes after committing the offence.

Mourinho said: 'I think the delay was because the referee asked me to change the player and I didn't because I don't agree with the card.

'Saucedo, I think is the name of the boy, was really aggressive in the second half. Some other actions were a bit dangerous.

'It's young people with enthusiasm playing against Manchester United, but it's a friendly match and it's a different mentality.'

Petke approached Mourinho and urged him to replace Valencia because he did not want his team to play against 10 men, but he insisted that Saucedo did not mean to hurt Mata.

'I want my guys to get a real game against one of the best in the world, so if he feels that way he has got a hell of a lot more experience than me,' said Petke.

'I don't think there was an intent with the Mata thing and I think that was a red card with what happened with Valencia — with all due respect to my mentor and my favourite manager, Mourinho.'

Mata was on United's flight back to their Los Angeles training base straight after the game, but he is a doubt for the Manchester derby in Houston in the early hours of Friday morning and the clash with Real Madrid in Santa Clara at the weekend.

'Mata has a big ankle but I hope nothing important,' said Mourinho. 'A few days, a week maybe.'

The United boss also paid tribute to new £75million signing Romelu Lukaku whose first goal for United proved decisive after Henrikh Mkhitaryan had cancelled out Real's first-half lead.

'I think it's just nice for him, it's not important for me,' said Mourinho. 'Before he scored the goal, I told him: 'I love everything you do on the pitch — don't be worried about scoring or not scoring'.

'He gets behind people, works and presses well. I like everything he does and he's now a top striker. The goal is just a detail, not important.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4708526/Juan-Mata-Manchester-United-s-two-tour-games.html

Andi Istiabudi 19-07-2017 10:48 PM

Re: United Injury News 2017/18

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,157,4718,2817

DARMIAN TRAINS AFTER INJURY SCARE IN UTAH

Matteo Darmian took part in Manchester United’s training session at UCLA on Tuesday, after suffering an injury scare in the closing minutes of the 2-1 win against Real Salt Lake.

The Italian full-back was a half-time substitute at the Rio Tinto Stadium and went down to ground in the closing stages after a collision. He managed to see out the game and manager Jose Mourinho played down the injury in his post-match press conference, saying it is “not an important one”.

The boss was ultimately correct in his assessment and Darmian trained with the rest of the squad, as preparations continue for the International Champions Cup match against Manchester City on Thursday.

Speaking to MUTV, Matteo looked forward to the derby later this week. "Every game we play we want to win and of course this is a derby, not a friendly, so we are going there to win," the Italy international told us. "Playing against these kinds of teams is always good to improve in pre-season, too."

Reflecting on the win at Real Salt Lake and the experience of playing at altitude, Darmian said: "Yes it was a little bit tough. Also, it was a hard game, a difficult game, but we won and that is important. We have to continue working hard. Training is hard, but it is good to prepare for the new season."

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 23-07-2017 11:15 PM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,122,1852,1097

JOSE PROVIDES AN UPDATE ON INJURED TRIO

Jose Mourinho has provided an update on the progress of injured trio Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Marcos Rojo, who have all been part of the Tour 2017 squad.

The three players travelled out to the United States with the full group to continue their rehabilitation from the setbacks they each suffered last season.

Shaw damaged ligaments in his foot in the match against Swansea at the start of May, while Young was forced off the pitch in United's Europa League semi-final first-leg match away to Celta Vigo, also in May.

In the previous round of the competition at home to Anderlecht, Rojo was stretchered off with knee ligament damage, incidentally the same injury sustained in the same game by Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Despite not being able to play on tour, Mourinho wanted the three players to be part of the travelling group and he is pleased with how their recoveries are coming along. "It’s good to have them here, it’s been good for them to be with us and recover with the group," he told reporters in San Jose on Saturday.

"They have no chance for the beginning of the Premier League season. Luke Shaw is the first one to recover, Marcos will be last and Ash will be in between. Luke is September, Young is October and Rojo is December, or maybe January.

"The group is really strong and it’s good to be together. It’s important for them to be with us and not be in Manchester working at home."

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 24-07-2017 09:36 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,162,3474,2119

INJURY UPDATE ON HERRERA AFTER REAL WIN

Jose Mourinho admits only a “very painful” injury would force Ander Herrera off the pitch, but the Manchester United manager does not yet know if the midfielder’s problem is severe.

Herrera entered the International Champions Cup match against Real Madrid as one of eight half-time changes, yet he was off the pitch only four minutes later following a collision close to the touchline. The Spaniard appeared to walk off holding his hip or waist, as Scott McTominay took his place.

The game ended 1-1 in normal time after goals from Jesse Lingard and Casemiro (PEN), before the Reds secured a penalty shootout victory at the eye-catching Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, USA.

Speaking at the post-match press conference, Mourinho was asked about Herrera’s premature exit and just how serious the injury might be. “It must at least be very painful because for Ander to come off, it has to be very painful,” the manager told reporters. “I want to wait and see what it is.

“I always say to the players that you don't risk anything in friendly matches. If you feel something is coming, even if it is a little injury, get off because the result is not important. It was very painful, it was in front of the bench, it was a bad contact. Maybe it is his ribs but I don't know.”

Juan Mata is the only other player who has suffered an injury on Tour 2017, presented by Aon, after the former Valencia and Chelsea man took a heavy kick to the ankle against Real Salt Lake in Utah.

Of course, squad-members Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw and Ashley Young are all long-term absentees.

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 26-07-2017 06:10 PM

Hore pemulihannya berjalan cepat :)

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,180,3190,1976

MATA AND HERRERA SET TO RETURN IN NORWAY

Spain internationals Juan Mata and Ander Herrera should return from injury in Sunday’s match against Valerenga in Oslo, Norway, according to Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho.

Mata has not played for the Reds since picking up an ankle injury in the second half of the 2-1 win over Real Salt Lake at the visually-impressive Rio Tinto Stadium in Utah.

Herrera later suffered a problem of his own in the game against Real Madrid in Santa Clara, leaving the action just four minutes after he was introduced as a half-time substitute.

Both players have trained individually at the club’s Georgetown University base in Washington DC this week, but they are not yet fit enough to feature in Wednesday’s tie with FC Barcelona.

However, while speaking to MUTV, Mourinho provided this positive update on the duo: “They cannot play tomorrow [against Barcelona] but I think they will recover in time to be integrated with the team when we go back to work next Saturday. They will probably play on Sunday [against Valerenga].”

HOW ARE THE OTHER INJURED REDS?

Earlier this week, the boss discussed the progress of injured trio Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Marcos Rojo, who have all been part of the Tour 2017, presented by Aon, squad this summer.

Despite not being able to play, Mourinho wanted the three players to be part of the travelling group and he is pleased with how their recoveries are coming along. “It’s good to have them here, it’s been good for them to be with us and recover with the group," he told reporters in San Jose on Saturday.

“They have no chance for the beginning of the Premier League season. Luke Shaw is the first one to recover, Marcos will be last and Ash will be in between. Luke is September, Young is October and Rojo is December, or maybe January. The group is really strong and it’s good to be together. It’s important for them to be with us and not be in Manchester working at home.”

www.manutd.com

tumpal_oneunited 09-08-2017 10:58 AM

Sisi positif dari match tadi pagi adalah tidak ada pemain United yang cedera.
Kecuali perban yang melingkar di kepalanya Fella Kribo. :D

zudomiriku 22-08-2017 10:36 AM

Luke Shaw and Ashley Young back in action after injury as Manchester United U23s draw with Swansea

* Man United duo Luke Shaw and Ashley Young returned from injury on Monday
* The pair played just under an hour for United's U23s in a 1-1 draw with Swansea
* Shaw had been out with ligament damage, while Young's had a groin complaint
* But both players could now return to first-team duty sooner than expected

Luke Shaw and Ashley Young returned from long-term injury as Manchester United's U23 side drew with Swansea City.

Jose Mourinho had expected left back Shaw to return to first-team action next month after sustaining ligament damage in his foot at the end of April.

Versatile Young, injured days later, had been expected to be laid low by his groin injury until October, but both players stepped up their recovery on Monday evening.

https://s4.postimg.org/hykrdvu99/437...3355303804.jpg
Luke Shaw played his first match since April on Monday as he turned out for Man United's U23s. The left back looked fit, despite sustaining ligament damage in his foot at the end of April

The duo managed just under an hour in the Premier League 2 encounter at Leigh Sports Village.

Indy Boonen rescued a point for Ricky Sbragia's side as they drew 1-1 with Swansea.

While Shaw and Young approach a return, Mourinho does not expect fellow long-term absentee Marcos Rojo to come back from knee ligament damage until December or January.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is also recovering from serious knee ligament damage, with the free agent expected to sign a deal at United for the remainder of the season.

Mourinho was at Manchester City's Premier League clash against Everton, rather than at United's U23 match.

https://s4.postimg.org/ve7s3c2r1/437...3355433801.jpg
Ashley Young also returned from injury in the match, which ended as a 1-1 draw with Swansea. United winger Young could be back sooner than expected after overcoming a groin problem

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4811032/Luke-Shaw-Ashley-Young-play-Manchester-United-U23s.html

tumpal_oneunited 22-08-2017 01:17 PM

Welcome back Shaw and Young.
Jangan cedera lagi yak.
Semoga bisa cepat kembali ke bentuk permainan terbaik dengan main di United B dulu.

Andi Istiabudi 25-08-2017 01:32 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,219,2121,1410

GRIBBIN RULED OUT WITH FRACTURED FIBULA

Manchester United midfield prospect Callum Gribbin has suffered a fractured fibula and faces a spell on the sidelines.

The 18-year-old enjoyed a fine pre-season with the Reserves, after breaking into the side last term, and captained United at the Dallas Cup.

Gribbin was one of the young Reds' star performers in Texas, and he netted in the 1-1 draw with Eintracht Frankfurt and 3-1 win over Real Salt Lake, but is now set to miss United's entry into the UEFA Youth League next month.

Reserves manager Ricky Sbragia is understandably frustrated to lose one of his creative sparks with the Reds next in action on Friday night, away to Tottenham Hotspur, in another live MUTV encounter.

"We are hugely disappointed to lose Callum with the injury but know that he will come back stronger once his recovery is complete," Sbragia told ManUtd.com.

"These things can happen at any moment and it was just an accident where he went over on his ankle in training. Once he was assessed, we realised the damage and it is really unfortunate for him and the squad, after a great pre-season.

"We don’t want to put a timeframe on his comeback but he has the best possible support network around him and will get back into the rhythm once he is back on the training pitch."

The Reds have collected four points from the opening two games of the Premier League 2 season, following a win at Leicester City and home draw with Swansea City.

www.manutd.com

penk22_ 25-08-2017 10:33 PM

JOSE'S INJURY UPDATE ON ROJO, SHAW & YOUNG

Jose Mourinho has reported Ashley Young is closer to full fitness than Luke Shaw, after both long-term absentees returned to action with Manchester United’s Under-23s on Monday.

The two Reds played for 59 minutes in the 1-1 draw against Swansea City’s youth side at Leigh Sports Village, stepping up their individual comebacks following a summer of hard work in rehabilitation. It is a big boost to the manager with plenty of fixtures to come in September, although neither man is ready just yet.

Both Young and Shaw were pictured training with the first-team on Tuesday morning, alongside another of the club’s injured players Marcos Rojo. The Argentina international has been missing with a knee problem since March and the manager provided an update on his progress while speaking to MUTV on Friday.

"Young will be earlier than Luke," said Jose. "There are seven matches to play in September in three different competitions, sometimes just two days between matches, so we need our squad. We need everyone."

Expanding on Rojo, the boss continued: “Again, there is no rush. When I see him run, I like it. It doesn’t look like somebody with an injury. There is no limping, there are no details of injury, but that is just body language, that is just straight running. Football is different, we have to respect the timings and the timings are bringing Marcos to the team around December, not before.”

HTML Code:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Aug/Jose-Mourinho-provides-injury-update-ahead-Manchester-United-v-Leicester-City-on-26-August-2017.aspx