United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2016/2017 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   [EPL] Manchester United 2-0 Crystal Palace (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7471)

Riskur 18-05-2017 09:37 AM

[EPL] Manchester United 2-0 Crystal Palace

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160520185607
http://f.cl.ly/items/3L3C3j1L2h361G1...ter-united.pngvshttp://secure.cache.images.core.opta...50x150/679.png

Premier League Gameweek 38
Manchester United v Crystal Palace

Minggu, 21 Mei 2017
Kick Off : 21.00 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford

League standings and form guide
6. Manchester United: DLLDD
13. Crystal Palace : WLLLW

Riskur 18-05-2017 09:47 AM

Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Head to Head pertemuan kedua tim :
Manchester United menang : 12x
Imbang : 4x
Crystal Palace menang : 0x

10 pertandingan terakhir kedua tim :
15 Desember 2016 - Crysal Palace 1 - 2 Manchester United20 Mei 2016 - Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Manchester United
20 April 2016 - Manchester United 2 - 0 Crystal Palace
31 Oktober 2015 - Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Manchester United
09 Mei - 2015 - Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Manchester United
08 November 2014 - Manchester United 1 - 0 Crystal Palace
22 Februari 2014 - Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Manchester United
14 September 2014 - Manchester United 2 - 0 Crystal Palace
05 Maret 2005 - Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Manchester United
19 Desember 2004 - Manchester United 5 - 2 Crystal Palace
28 April 1998 - Crystal Palace 0 - 3 Manchester United

Riskur 18-05-2017 09:49 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,106,2000,1226Early team news for Crystal Palace

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has guaranteed there will be some fresh faces in the line-up when the Reds take on Crystal Palace on Sunday, with Paul Pogba also set to return.

The boss name-checked several youngsters and confirmed Joel Pereira will make his Premier League debut in goal against Sam Allardyce's Eagles at Old Trafford. Demi Mitchell, Matty Willock, Josh Harrop and Zak Dearnley are also in line to make their senior bows at any level as none of them have even had a loan spell away from the club.

Pogba will get a run out in the final Premier League game of a demanding season after being granted compassionate leave due to the sad death of his father.

"Sunday will be a big day for the kids because lots of them are going to play," said the boss. "I hope the crowd enjoys that, in spite of it not being a big, strong Manchester United team.

"I hope to play Joel against Crystal Palace. He’s a very good goalkeeper so we’re in safe hands."

When asked about when David De Gea will next play, Mourinho replied: "I think in the first match against LA Galaxy in pre-season in Los Angeles [on 15 July]. David is the top [keeper] in the world and obviously we want to keep the top [goalie] in the world.

"I don't go with 'if he leaves' as I hope he doesn't leave. I think we need two top goalkeepers and a top young goalkeeper and this is what we have in this moment. David is David and Sergio is Sergio. Spain's national-team keeper and Argentina's national-team keeper.

"For me, it's amazing to have it. Everything went very smoothly during the season. Everyone was accepting my decisions and I'm really happy with both of them. I'm also very happy and, the next match, Joel is playing his first match in the Premier League. The kid also deserves this."

Mourinho went on to reveal virtually all of his squad news for the weekend during his press conference at St Mary's, after the draw with Southampton.

"I don't tell you," he initially insisted, but then added: "I will bring Mitchell, he was on the bench. [Scott] McTominay, he was on the bench. Of course, Axel [Tuanzebe]. Of course, Eric Bailly and [Matty] Willock will come too. Josh Harrop will come. Zachary [Dearnley] will come.

"Pogba will come because Paul is not training or playing since his dad passed away. I will put two or three of my boys rotating during the game, making some changes to save them, but I need to give a little structure of four or five of my boys to give some stability to the kids. I don't think, by themselves, they will be in [the right] conditions to play the game."

www.manutd.com

fredrian.seven 18-05-2017 10:39 AM

Peluang besar lihat banyak pemain muda main eh malah nggak ada yang nayangin. :(( Streaming jam segitu biasanya empot2an. Sinyal Xl nya jelek banget dirumah.

zudomiriku 19-05-2017 02:07 PM

Sam Allardyce believes Crystal Palace's clash with Manchester United should have been moved to help Jose Mourinho's side win Europa League

* Sam Allardyce sympathises with Jose Mourinho's fixture complaints
* Crystal Palace play Manchester United on Sunday leaving less recovery time
* Palace boss thinks Premier League is only division not to help their teams
* He said: 'That would happen abroad. They would change the fixtures for you'

Sam Allardyce says it is shameful that the Premier League has not helped Jose Mourinho and Manchester United by moving Crystal Palace's tie at Old Trafford to Saturday instead of Sunday.

The Palace boss says he would have happily moved their match to give United a greater chance of victory in the Europa League final against Ajax on Wednesday.

According to Allardyce, the Premier League is the only division in the world that does not help its clubs, with United set for their 63rd game of the season on Sunday.

'They could easily have changed it last week and said, "We will give you the best chance to win the Europa League",' Allardyce said.

'It's a great shame we are not like other countries who bend over backwards in fixture terms to help their teams win in Europe.

https://s9.postimg.org/u565c51tr/404...5104336345.jpg
Sam Allardyce backs Jose Mourinho's complaint about the date of their fixture

'We've been moaning about how we're not getting anywhere near the Champions League or Europa League, but then there's no help from the Premier League to give United the best chance of winning a trophy they haven't won.

'That would happen abroad. They would change the fixtures. It would have been a good gesture by the Premier League.'

https://s9.postimg.org/5wbme6c1r/407...5104407150.jpg
Mourinho slammed the league for not accommodating them in the Europa League final

Asked if Palace would have agreed to a Saturday game, Allardyce said: 'No problem at all. Why would I not want to help one of our Premier League clubs win a European competition?'

Although they are safe from relegation, this will not be a dead rubber for Palace's players as they fight for position-based bonuses.

'The transfer budget will be bigger if we go up a couple of places,' Allardyce said, with each Premier League position worth £1.9million.

'The players have good bonuses for the position they finish.'

Mourinho is set to start a weakened side but Allardyce says he will put out a strong team.

That may include Wilfried Zaha, who is in talks over a new contract, and Allardyce insists he will 'definitely' be at Palace next season.

Quote:

WHY THEY COULD NOT MOVE IT

* Final day’s games must be played at same time for the fairness of competition.
* Too much prize-money at stake (£1.9m per position) to break the above rule.
* Sets a precedent for the Premier League.
* Some players fit to play on Sunday but not Saturday.
* Tickets already bought by fans anticipating needing Sunday off to attend.
* Fans have bought train tickets.
* Other fans also travel from abroad and have booked flights.
* Hotels have been booked to stay the night before and after.
* Last-minute change for thousands of Old Trafford staff (stewards, etc).
* Security issues with police and safety agreements.
Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4518386/Allardyce-Crystal-Palace-vs-Man-United-Saturday.html

rio vander vidic 19-05-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 677828)
Peluang besar lihat banyak pemain muda main eh malah nggak ada yang nayangin. :(( Streaming jam segitu biasanya empot2an. Sinyal Xl nya jelek banget dirumah.

Ada Oom mnctv..20.30 wib..hehe
Semangaaaat!!

fredrian.seven 19-05-2017 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rio vander vidic (Post 677860)
Ada Oom mnctv..20.30 wib..hehe
Semangaaaat!!

Beneran? Wah... mbenerin antena TV dulu klo gitu. Klo di nexmedia pasti diacak.

fredrian.seven 19-05-2017 09:25 PM

"You will have two goalkeepers, Joel [Castro Pereira] and [Kieran] O'Hara, we will have [Demetri] Mitchell, [Scott] McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matthew Willock, [Angel] Gomes, Zachary [Dearnley], I think that's it, plus TFM, Axel, so lots of them.", Mourinho.

Bener2 harus nonton. Meski nggak starter semua pun nggak masalah. Setidaknya ada kesempatan buat mereka.

Riskur 20-05-2017 09:17 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,440,2000,1560Preview: Manchester United v Crystal Palace

When and where can I watch it?
United's 2016/17 Premier League campaign comes to a close on home soil, with Crystal Palace as the season's final visitors to Old Trafford for Sunday's 15:00 BST kick-off. The game will not be broadcast live in the UK, but fans can also follow the action in ManUtd.com's live match blog and via the club's official Twitter account, @ManUtd. MUTV subscribers in the UK & Ireland and worldwide users of the MUTV App on iOS and Android can tune in to Match Day Live from 14:00 BST for all the build-up and then listen to live radio commentary, before watching the 90 minutes in full from midnight.

Scene-setter
… Following a goalless draw against Southampton in midweek, the Reds will be keen to finish with a flourish here, with next week's Europa League final looming large, and places in the squad for the showdown in Stockholm still up for grabs. While Wednesday's clash with Ajax remains a priority for United, Sunday's Premier League match represents a good chance to firstly get back to winning ways. As for the visitors, it's been a story of mixed fortune in recent weeks, with last weekend's 4-0 win over Hull City - a result which ensured the Eagles' survival - arriving on the back of a 5-0 defeat to Manchester City. Palace striker Christian Benteke, who scored twice away to his former Liverpool club recently, now has 15 top-flight goals this season, leading Jose Mourinho to joke that he hopes the striker is "left at home" this weekend.

What's the team news?
Well, Mourinho has already confirmed that there will be some fresh faces in the line-up to face Palace, some of whom could be debutants. After confirming that Paul Pogba, back from compassionate leave, will play a part in the game, the boss name-checked several youngsters who will be in the squad, such as Joel Pereira, Demi Mitchell, Matty Willock, Josh Harrop and Zak Dearnley. Injury-wise, the Reds will wait on Eric Bailly and Marouane Fellaini after the duo picked up knocks against Southampton. Of course, United are still without long-term absentees Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw, Tim Fosu-Mensah and Ashley Young. For Palace, Andros Townsend misses the game with an Achilles problem and Yohan Cabaye remains doubtful, but James Tomkins is likely to be passed fit.

League table…
Here’s the current state of play, going into our final fixture*…

https://s3.postimg.org/6gtvqestv/assads.jpg

What happened between the sides earlier in the season? December's reverse fixture at Selhurst Park was a dramatic affair, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic scoring two minutes from time to earn the Reds all three points. United had fallen behind to James McArthur's effort, before Paul Pogba hauled Mourinho's men level just seconds before the break. The Frenchman then turned provider in the dying minutes of the match by finding Zlatan, and the striker did the rest to send the away end into raptures.

Head to head... Historically, United have fared well against the Eagles down the years, winning 33 and drawing 10 of the previous 50 meetings between the sides. The Reds have won all six Premier League encounters with Palace at Old Trafford, including a 2-0 victory last April, a game which featured Matteo Darmian's first goal for the club.

Who's the referee? Anthony Taylor is fittingly in charge for the final game of the season at Old Trafford, having also been on duty for the first one - the home win over Southampton last August. He was also the referee for the 0-0 draw with Liverpool and the away victories over West Bromwich Albion, Leicester City and most recently Burnley at Turf Moor. His assistants will be Gary Bestwick and Marc Perry, with Mike Jones as the fourth official.

Other weekend fixtures... All 20 Premier League clubs are of course in action on the final day of the season. Here is Sunday's schedule in full with all games kicking off at 15:00 BST:
Liverpool v Middlesbrough
Chelsea v Sunderland
Arsenal v Everton
Leicester City v Bournemouth
Watford v Manchester City
Southampton v Stoke City
Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur
Burnley v West Ham United
Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion

*The table shown will be correct until 15:00 BST on Sunday 21 May 2017.

www.manutd.com

Riskur 20-05-2017 09:19 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,111,2792,1684Mitchell set for United debut

Demi Mitchell is one of the Manchester United youngsters poised to make his senior debut in Sunday's Premier League finale at home to Crystal Palace.

It caps a fine week for the 20-year-old, who was on the first-team bench against both Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton, earned a call-up to England Under-20s' Toulon tournament alongside team-mate Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, and was shortlisted for the Reserve Team Player of the Year award.

Mitchell has enjoyed a remarkable season, successfully converting from being a forward in his youth-team days to operating as an attack-minded left-back with good effect in the Reserves.

"We had a friendly against Barnsley at the Aon Training Complex and I played at left-back," he told MUTV. "It was new to me and I didn't grasp it too well, but I played wing-back against Chelsea and it helped me adjust to the position. I played there against Sparta Prague and just went on from there.

"To be fair, I think I've adjusted quite well and learned the position. I've worked on my defensive game a lot, also with Kieran McKenna - the Under-18s manager - and he's given me some pointers. I've also learned to relax a bit more in the games and enjoy myself on the pitch."

Reserves coach Nicky Butt decided to use Mitchell in the new role and has been pleased with how the youngster has worked behind the scenes to handle the defensive aspect.

"It started out of necessity, if I’m honest, as we had no left-back when Cameron Borthwick-Jackson went out on loan," said Butt recently. "So we needed a replacement and decided Demi could do it. He has got blistering pace. He’s strong, brave, can take people on and can cross a ball.

"He just needs to develop the defensive side of it now with coaching. But he’s keen to learn, which is good. I think modern-day full-backs are really attacking players and, if you can get the defensive side right as well, you've got a serious defender on your hands."

Mourinho declared Demi's likely involvement in Sunday's fixture when he said in his post-match press conference at Southampton: "I will bring Mitchell, he was on the bench. McTominay, he was on the bench. Of course, Tuanzebe and Willock will come too. Josh Harrop will come. Zachary [Dearnley] will come."

United's team to face Palace at Old Trafford will be announced first via the club's official Twitter account, @ManUtd, and in ManUtd.com's live match blog at 14:00 BST on Sunday, one hour before kick-off.

www.manutd.com

Riskur 20-05-2017 09:21 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,305,2178,1536Mourinho provides team news update

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has provided a team news update ahead of Sunday's final game of the Premier League season against Crystal Palace.

Paul Pogba definitely plays against the Eagles following his return from compassionate leave but the scans on Marouane Fellaini's hamstring problem have still to come through. Chris Smalling has a minor issue but should be available for Wednesday's Europa League final against Ajax in Stockholm.

Tim Fosu-Mensah is also featuring at the weekend as he bids to confirm his fitness, following a shoulder injury sustained in the Manchester derby.

"Paul Pogba is fine," said the manager. "A strong guy, strong mentality. He’s learning how to live after his father passed away, but he is strong. He knows that he needs to play on Sunday because he hasn’t played or trained for a long time and he needs these minutes on the pitch, so he plays against Palace.

"Chris Smalling has a problem, but a small problem that I think is no problem at all for next week. It’s a problem for the weekend but not for the final.

Marouane Fellaini is the question mark; we wait for today’s scans, we decided not to do it yesterday. Again, his feelings aren’t bad, but let’s wait. Tim Fosu-Mensah plays on Sunday and, if the reaction is good, and if he manages to play the game without problems, he’s a new option for us for the final."

A number of young players trained in front of the media on Friday morning, including 16-year-old Angel Gomes and he could make a sensational debut."You will have the two goalkeepers, Joel Pereira and Kieran O’Hara,"

explained Mourinho. "We will have Demi Mitchell, Scott McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matty Willock, Angel Gomes and Zachary Dearnley. I think that’s it. Plus Tim Fosu-Mensah and Axel Tuanzebe, so lots of them."

The manager added that regular first-team players will also be involved to bring a degree of experience to the side but skipper Wayne Rooney could be rested after playing the full game at Southampton.

"I think one [young player can play] in the middle of a good structure, a dynamic structure, an experienced structure, yes. But as for lots of them together, I think no [they aren't ready].

"I will bring three of four of the first-team players, you know, to play one half each. I can give a little bit of experience to the team but, at the same time, save them all for Wednesday. I don’t know [whether] Wayne [will play] or not, he played 90 minutes in the last match, so probably not."

www.manutd.com

Riskur 20-05-2017 09:23 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,276,2022,1416Joel Pereira ready to face Palace

Joel Pereira is poised to make his first senior start for Manchester United on Sunday and the young goalkeeper is determined to live up to his manager’s expectations.

Jose Mourinho plans to name the 20-year-old Portuguese stopper between the posts in a youthful side that will face Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in the final Premier League game of the season.

Pereira made his first-team debut as a substitute in January’s Emirates FA Cup win over Wigan Athletic and, earlier this month, Mourinho said he could be “the best Portuguese goalkeeper of the next generation”.

“They're nice words and now I need to prove that he’s right!” Pereira told ManUtd.com. “When one of the best managers in the world puts confidence like that in you, you can only feel good.

“I want to pay him back by training and performing well. I’m working hard every day and the next step is on Sunday, so let’s focus on that and we will see.

“It’s a big day coming up for the young players. As the manager said, some of us will get a chance and we’re looking forward to it. Hopefully we’ll get a good result, everybody will enjoy it and we’ll play well.”

Pereira, who joined United from Neuchatel Xamax in 2012, enjoyed a successful loan spell at Belenenses in his homeland during the first half of this season, before returning to Old Trafford in January when Sam Johnstone was loaned to Aston Villa.

“This season has been one of the best and most important for me, especially the first six months with the loan, which went very well,” the keeper continued. “I had some first-team football in the first division and that helped me a lot in my development – it was a very good experience.
But coming back with the first team here was even better as I’ve been training every day with world-class players.”

Two of those world-class players are his fellow goalkeepers David De Gea and Sergio Romero, the no.1s for Spain and Argentina respectively.

Pereira added: “We enjoy working together a lot – they are two amazing goalkeepers and two great people as well; they’re good friends. Each day I learn something new from them.

“Anything I need, I know I can count on them and they will always try to help me and tell me what I can do to improve. We have a very good relationship and, when it’s the right time, we have fun as well.”

www.manutd.com

Riskur 20-05-2017 09:26 AM

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/9D0DB3...?w=1280&h=1280Lowdown on Sunday's youngsters

Jose Mourinho name-checked seven Manchester United Reserves in midweek, as he plans to use a shadow side in Sunday's Premier League finale against Crystal Palace at Old Trafford.

The boss revealed Paul Pogba will return but there will be a number of rookies in the team as he prioritises the Europa League final in Stockholm, when Ajax provide the opposition.

Here, we look at the players Jose initially tipped to be part of his squad for the weekend clash:

Zak Dearnley - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 0(2)/0

A lively front-runner who has arguably been even more impressive in his fleeting Reserves outings than at Under-18 level. In addition to being a goal threat, he harries defenders and helped turn the final Premier League 2 game at Old Trafford against Tottenham. At 18, he's the youngest of the players mentioned.

Josh Harrop - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 25/10
A creative midfielder who can operate centrally or on the left flank, and finished top scorer for Nicky Butt's team after reaching double figures. A superb hat-trick in front of Mourinho last Monday obviously promoted the 21-year-old's claims and a debut would be a dream come true for the boyhood Reds fan.

Scott McTominay - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 22/3
Another midfielder who was asked to lead the line on occasion for the Reserves this term, and he scored twice at Old Trafford in the win over Southampton towards the start of the campaign. The 20-year-old made his first-team bow as a substitute in the recent defeat at Arsenal.

Demi Mitchell - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 16(8)/6
Initially a winger or centre-forward, he has reverted to left-back with positive results and has still been contributing plenty of goals and assists. A member of England's Under-17 squad in 2014 that won the European Championship, the local lad has pace to burn and loves to get down the flank.

Joel Pereira - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 4/0
A highly-rated goalkeeper who is rated by Mourinho as a future Portugal no.1. A loan stint with Belenenses showcased his potential and made people sit up to take notice, while his United debut came as a substitute in the Emirates FA Cup win over Wigan Athletic.

Axel Tuanzebe - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 25/1
An outstanding defensive talent who is captain of Butt's team and the Denzil Haroun Player of the Year. A centre-back who has composure and quality, he has appeared in midfield and at right-back for the first team, shackling Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez in the first of three successive Premier League starts.

Matty Willock - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 25(1)/2
He is a stamina-packed midfielder who covers a lot of ground and is one of the senior figures in the second-string side. Headed an injury-time winner at Anfield against Liverpool and also found the net at the Etihad Stadium derby with Manchester City in September. His two brothers, Joe and Chris, play for Arsenal.

In his Friday press conference, the boss also suggested Angel Gomes and Kieran O'Hara could feature in the matchday squad this weekend. We will find out when the team is named at 14:00 BST on Sunday.

www.manutd.com

jd ga sabar mau liat para younglex main.. eh youngster maksudnya :))

zudomiriku 20-05-2017 11:44 AM

Jose Mourinho calls up 10 kids who 'aren't ready yet' ahead of Manchester United's game against Crystal Palace

* Jose Mourinho is putting trust in Manchester United's young players
* Of the 10 included for Sunday, seven are in line for Premier League debuts
* But asked if they were ready Mourinho did admit some of them were not
* Mourinho is looking ahead to the Europa League final on Wednesday night

Jose Mourinho will include up to 10 youngsters in his squad to face Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on Sunday despite admitting they are not ready to be thrown into action together.

The Manchester United manager is keeping his stars fresh for the Europa League final against Ajax three days later and will only use 'three or four' first-teamers when he would prefer more on duty to help the youngsters settle in.

Of the 10, seven are in line for their league debuts. Teenagers Timothy Fosu-Mensah and Axel Tuanzebe have only made five league starts between them, and Scott McTominay played six minutes at Arsenal two weeks ago.

https://s21.postimg.org/4ntw7ykzb/40...9522903785.jpg
Jose Mourinho observes Manchester United youngsters Joel Pereira (left) and Angel Gomes

'We will have two goalkeepers — Joel Pereira and Kieran O'Hara,' said Mourinho. 'We will have Demetri Mitchell, McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matthew Willock, Angel Gomes and Zachary Dearnley. I think that's it.'

Asked if his academy players are ready, Mourinho replied: 'All together? No. One in the middle of a good structure, an experienced structure, I think yes. Lots of them together, I think no.

'To play so many kids at the same time I don't think is good because there is a big difference of quality, strength and experience between them and good, experienced players. Supporters will understand the difficult job they have because it will not be easy for them.'

Clubs are in danger of breaching rules if they select players from outside their 25-man Premier League squads. However, with United certain to finish sixth in the table and Palace safe, they are unlikely to face action.

Paul Pogba is one of the senior players who will be given game time after missing the last two matches following the death of his father. 'Paul is fine,' said Mourinho. 'He's learning how to live after his father passed away but he's strong and he knows he needs to play.'

However, Wayne Rooney is not guaranteed to feature in what would almost certainly be his United farewell after 13 years at the club. 'I don't know,' added Mourinho. 'He played 90 minutes in the last match (against Southampton), so probably not.'

Mourinho fired the first shot in anger at United's opponents in Stockholm, claiming Ajax had no right being in the Europa League. The Dutch side were knocked out of this season's Champions League in the last qualifying round and, as a result, dropped into Europe's secondary competition.

Mourinho said: 'A team shouldn't play two European competitions in the same season. They should go home. It's for teams who go into the Europa League like us.'

https://s21.postimg.org/t6vxp9pdj/40...9522919423.jpg

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4523980/Jose-Mourinho-calls-10-kids-aren-t-ready-yet.html
saya prediksi Angel Gomes, McTominay, Josh Harrop, Demetri Mitchell bakal starter :muscarf:

zudomiriku 20-05-2017 01:10 PM

Manchester United v Crystal Palace: Team news, kick-off time, probable line-ups, odds and stats from the Premier League clash

* Paul Pogba set to feature in youthful Manchester United line-up
* Wayne Rooney among Red Devils first team set to be rested for final day clash
* Andros Townsend ruled out for Crystal Palace with achilles injury
* Yohan Cabaye will undergo fitness test having picked up a knock

Ahead of the final day in the Premier League season, Sportsmail will be providing you with all you need to know about every fixture, with team news, provisional squads, betting odds and Opta stats. Here is all the information you need for Manchester United's home clash with Crystal Palace.

https://s30.postimg.org/pv9q6qb8x/40...5231266197.jpg

Manchester United v Crystal Palace (Old Trafford)

Team news

Manchester United

Paul Pogba will feature alongside a number of youngsters in Manchester United's Premier League dead rubber against Crystal Palace.

United boss Jose Mourinho confirmed Joel Pereira, Kieran O'Hara, Scott McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matthew Willock and Zachary Dearnley will be involved on Sunday, so too 16-year-old Angel Gomes. Tim Fosu-Mensah will play after a shoulder injury and Pogba will feature after missing the previous two matches following his father's death.

Marouane Fellaini is having a hamstring injury assessed, while Chris Smalling is set to be fit for Wednesday's Europa League final despite a 'small problem' keeping him out against Palace. Numerous first-team players will be rested ahead of the Ajax match, with captain Wayne Rooney set to be among them after playing 90 minutes at Southampton on Wednesday. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marcos Rojo (both knee), Luke Shaw (foot) and Ashley Young (hamstring) are out.

Provisional squad: Pereira, O'Hara, Valencia, Darmian, Jones, Mitchell, Fosu-Mensah, Tuanzebe, Olosunde, Bailly, Carrick, Herrera, Dearnley, Lingard, Mata, Gomes, McTominay, Mkhitaryan, Harrop, Willock, Martial, Rashford, Rooney.

Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace are without Andros Townsend for Sunday's trip to Manchester United after the midfielder was ruled out with an achilles injury.
Yohan Cabaye faces a late fitness test, owing to a knock, while Scott Dann is again expected to miss out because of a knee problem.

Beyond his long-term absentees, Connor Wickham, Pape Souare and Mamadou Sakho, Palace manager Sam Allardyce otherwise has a near fully-fit squad from which to choose.

Provisional squad: Hennessey, Speroni, Mandanda, Kelly, Schlupp, Van Aanholt, Delaney, Tomkins, Fryers, Milivojevic, Flamini, McArthur, Cabaye, Zaha, Puncheon, Benteke, Campbell, Lee, Ledley, Sako.

Quote:

MAN UTD v CRYSTAL PALACE

Kick-off: Sunday, 3pm

Odds (subject to change):
Manchester United 17/10
Draw 12/5
Crystal Palace 2/1

Managers:
Jose Mourinho (Manchester United)
Sam Allardyce (Crystal Palace)

Head-to-head league record:
Manchester United wins 25
Draws 8
Crystal Palace wins 6

Recent league form (latest result first):
Manchester United: DLLDD
Crystal Palace: WLLLW

Referee: Anthony Taylor

Key match stats (supplied by Opta)

Manchester United have played Crystal Palace 15 times in the Premier League and have never lost (W12 D3). The only side they have played more without tasting defeat is Charlton (16, W14 D2).

Crystal Palace have lost 12 times to Manchester United in the Premier League, more than any other side they’ve faced.

The Red Devils have won each of their seven Premier League home games against Crystal Palace; only against Wigan have they got a longer 100 per cent record of such kind (8).

Jose Mourinho is unbeaten against Sam Allardyce in the Premier League (W7 D3); only against Mark Hughes has the Manchester United manager won more top-flight contests (8).

Manchester United have won 16 of their 24 final day matches in the Premier League (D6 L2) – the most wins in the competition.

The Eagles have failed to win each of their five Premier League away trips on the final day (D2 L3), conceding 14 goals

Jose Mourinho will be overseeing his 250th Premier League game as manager, making him the 22nd manager to achieve this feat. Of those to make this milestone, Mourinho will have the most wins (currently 157 from 249 games) and five more than Alex Ferguson (152/250).

Regardless of the result of this match, Manchester United have won the fewest number of games in a single Premier League season (currently 17) - worse than their tally of wins in both 2013-14 and 2015-16 (19 wins).

Even with a win, this will be Manchester United’s lowest total of home wins in the Premier League era (currently seven, with the previous low nine in 2013-14).

Crystal Palace have lost 20 Premier League games this season and a defeat in this match would equal their record of defeats in a single PL campaign (21 in 1997-98).

Christian Benteke has scored in his last two Premier League trips to Old Trafford, but both have ended in 1-3 defeats for his side.

There have been more draws at Old Trafford than at any other Premier League stadium this season (10) and if this game ends as a draw then Manchester United would set a new outright record for the most home draws in a Premier League season (11).

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4522580/Manchester-Utd-v-Crystal-Palace-Team-news-odds-stats.html

fredrian.seven 20-05-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zudomiriku (Post 677888)

Menurutku Bailly bakal main krn dia pasti absen di final UEL.

adi_Giggsy 21-05-2017 05:51 PM

ditayangin MNCTV kayaknya, tadi dpat liat di MNCTV, bisa liat para youngster walaupun ga berharap menang tapi bisa lihat prospek mereka untuk masa depan United

fredrian.seven 21-05-2017 09:29 PM

https://twitter.com/ManUtd_ID/status...264120320?s=09

fredrian.seven 21-05-2017 10:09 PM

Pertandingan perpisahan buat Rooney.

fredrian.seven 21-05-2017 10:16 PM

Selamat Harrop... Hatrick di reserve berujung debut senior dan langsung gol. Sama seperti Macheda.

dwitri27 21-05-2017 10:47 PM

Maennya mantab euy....semangaadd......

fredrian.seven 21-05-2017 10:53 PM

Semoga Pogba dan Lingard diganti biar dapat tepuk tangan aja dan bukan karena cedera.

Sejauh ini yg paling impresif menurutku Axel Tuanzebe. Tenang banget sebagai DM. Kedua tentu Harrop dengan golnya. McTomminay terlalu gugup dan sering menghilang lalu TFM terlalu nafsu. TFM mudah banget meluncur tekel lawan. Nafsu banget.

fredrian.seven 21-05-2017 11:09 PM

Jiah... Bailly cedera. Gomes nggak jadi main klo gini. Angel Gomes belum beruntung.

fredrian.seven 22-05-2017 12:07 AM

Menutup EPL musim ini dengan hasil maksimal. Musim yang berat, semoga gelar juara UEL jadi penutup yg baik.

Andi Istiabudi 22-05-2017 12:14 AM

Paling tidak United menutup EPL musim ini dengan kemenangan, hehe.. :D

fredrian.seven 22-05-2017 12:22 AM

Re: [EPL] Manchester United 2-0 Crystal Palace

Skill dribel Martial sepertinya terlalu dibesar2kan. Dibandingkan sama Harrop aja nggak ada apa2nya. Musim ini Martial nggak terlalu bagus. Sebagai winger kalah sama Rashford, sebagai striker juga kalah dari Rashford.

penk22_ 22-05-2017 01:27 AM

Ga butuh Griezmann, Hartono lebih menjanjikan. Ditambah lagi Mitchell yg main tenang, sisi kiri aman :D

tumpal_oneunited 23-05-2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penk22_ (Post 677940)
Ga butuh Griezmann, Hartono lebih menjanjikan. Ditambah lagi Mitchell yg main tenang, sisi kiri aman :D

Sekilas sih seperti itu ya Om Penk.
Cuma Harrop masih butuh konsistensi sih ke depannya.
Tinggal permasalahannya adalah, apakah setelah match vs palace tadi malem, Mou bakal memberi kepercayaan lebih ke Harrop?
Let's see. :)

penk22_ 23-05-2017 03:28 AM

Baru sadar kalau typo ke Hartono :))