United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Ex United (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Eric "The King" Cantona (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=255)

finza_13 16-08-2009 01:21 PM

Re: Eric "The King" Cantona

Eric Cantona: I can't understand why Ronaldo left Manchester United for Real Madrid
Last modified 23:08 15/08/09 By Simon Mullock

Eric Cantona has told Cristiano Ronaldo that he left the biggest club in the world when he quit Manchester United to join Real Madrid.

French legend Cantona, now earning a living as an actor 12 years after he shocked United by announcing his retirement, says he could not comprehend Ronaldo’s desire to make an £80million move to the Bernabeu.

The Portuguese international has insisted that Madrid represented a step up from United.

But Cantona believes money now rules the game he loves.

And the man who walked away from United because he felt he was being exploited is typically critical of the billionaire investors who are buying clubs and pricing traditional fans out of the game with exorbitant ticket prices.

“I can’t understand why he [Ronaldo] would want to leave United,” said Cantona.

“For me the biggest club in the world is United. When you are at United, if you don’t have a problem with the club, if they give you the contract and if they really want you to play, then you can’t have any problems. I don’t understand why he’d want to leave.

“All the owners of clubs now are businessmen.

“I’m not sure if football was like this 20 years ago. I’m not sure these people would buy United or Chelsea or Liverpool then.

“When we see these kind of businessmen as owners of the clubs I’m not surprised that they don’t care about working-class fans.”

Cantona also revealed his favourite United goal. He said: “The one I prefer was in the [1996] Cup Final against Liverpool.

“Because it was a new generation of players. It’s not the best goal but it’s the best for all of us. It was the beginning for a great generation.”

Code:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Eric-Cantona-I-can-t-understand-why-Ronaldo-left-Manchester-United-for-Real-Madrid-article116207.html

rooray 16-08-2009 02:14 PM

gk begitau banyak kygmna si "king" ni

gk pernah liad doi live soalny.. :D :D

Iwant 16-08-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooray (Post 17315)
gk begitau banyak kygmna si "king" ni

gk pernah liad doi live soalny.. :D :D

Beda Jaman Ya Bang :hammer:
Tapi Kalo Lihat Videonya Pernah Dong, Kalo Gw Justru Mulai Demam Manchester United Begitu Lihat Maennya Cantona, Mulai dari Cara dia Dribling, Cetak Goal, Assist sampe gaya tempramentalnya

Andi Istiabudi 03-09-2009 12:44 PM

Jersey Eric Cantona

Guys, ada yang tau gak kenapa di musim-musim terakhir Cantona bermain di MU dia selalu memilih jersey yang lengan panjang ? Klo David Beckham kan memilih jersey lengan panjang untuk menutupi gambar tattoonya yang terdapat di tangan.. Hayooo ada yang tahu ???

Ucup Carrick 03-09-2009 12:48 PM

Re: Jersey Eric Cantona

ngetes nih om??
nutupi badan eric yang gemuk kali...
plus udara Inggris juga sering dingin...
jadinya dia milih lengan panjang...plus kerah diangkat..
hehehe...

Andi Istiabudi 03-09-2009 12:59 PM

@ Ucup Carrick : Sekalian aja supaya keringat di ketiak Cantona tidak cepat mengucur (burket) dan mengganggu konsentrasi pemain lainnya, huahahaha...

fredrian.seven 03-09-2009 01:07 PM

Ini apa nggak dimasukin ke thread Trivia Quiz aja ya?
Klo jawabannya aku nggak tau... jangankan alasannya kenapa, lha maennya cantona aja nggak kesampaian, keburu pensiun...

Andi Istiabudi 03-09-2009 01:18 PM

@ fredrian.seven : Percayalah, permainan Cantona bagus banget ! Alhamdulillah dulu pas SMP sempat nonton penampilannya musim 1995-1996 dan 1996-1997 pas liga Inggris masih ditayangkan di SCTV. Meski kadang dia tidak mencetak gol, tapi tetap saja kita yang nonton benar-benar merasakan wibawa Eric Cantona dari kick-off sampai berakhirnya pertandingan. Setiap tendangan penalti, pemain United lainnya pasti langsung mempersilahkan Cantona yang mengambil karena dia begitu dihormati dan disegani, tidak hanya oleh rekan setim, namun juga oleh tim lawan. He's the best !

marsel david 03-09-2009 02:32 PM

widih gambarnya lengkap bener nih..

perasaan gw juga gitu klo gw liat video2 nya cantona dari taun 92 terutama pas musim dingin dia emang hampir selalu pake jersey lengan panjang tuh

Ucup Carrick 03-09-2009 04:23 PM

disini dia pake short sleeve...
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/m...a_1408678c.jpg

yah emang dia lebih adem dan pede kalo pake long sleeve...