United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   United News (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Manchester United - News and Rumors (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=71)

troy andreas 14-01-2013 11:48 PM

Re: Manchester United - News and Rumors

Quote:

Originally Posted by zudomiriku (Post 457878)
6 Areas United Could Improve in 2013

Become More Stable at the Back
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...psf5d23cd4.jpg

There is little doubt that Manchester United's biggest area of concern in 2013 is about their defense, and their ability to play without glitches every single week.

Granted the Red Devils have been crippled by injuries to key players this year and they have posted back-to-back clean sheets, but they simply haven't looked like a strong and untied force in defense this year—and their opponents know it.

Of their 21 league matches so far, Manchester United have posted just five clean sheets on the season. By comparison, nine matches have seen their opponents score two or more goals—conceding three goals on three separate occasions this year.

Jonny Evans has come a long way in his game this season, and Patrice Evra has also proven why he isn't likely to end his career soon either. In fact, the same could be said for all of United's defenders individually this year.

But for whatever reason, they have simply allowed too many cheap and easy goals and don't look like a cohesive and stable unit at the back. The return of captain and star defender Nemanja Vidic will hopefully help fix this problem for United in 2013.

Improve out Wide
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...psf73303b4.jpg

In the 2011/12 season, the wingers at Manchester United were seemingly unstoppable. Antonio Valencia was reaping havoc on the right wing; Ashley Young and Nani were chipping in with useful contributions from the left hand side of the field.

However in the 2012/13 season so far, the Red Devils haven't quite had the same impact that they would have liked from their wide men.

Granted, there's been some formational changes and the presence of Wayne Rooney in an almost midfield role, meaning that their attack is often more direct. But even when the ball does get out wide and the Red Devils do look for inspiration, the effectiveness simply hasn't been there so far.

Antonio Valencia is looking like a one-trick pony; Ashley Young is looking inept; Nani is looking like he'll be more valuable in a Michael Owen role on the bench.

United need the trio to step up again in 2013 and regain their dominance out wide—feeding better balls through to their talented strikers up front. If they can be as good out wide as they were last season, then the Red Devils will be truly unstoppable in midfield in 2013.

And that could lead to some very big things for United.

Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1478632-manchester-united-6-areas-united-could-improve-in-2013

Kurang stabilnya lini belakang United di separuh awal musim ini ane rasa itu karena faktor cedera. Dari lima bek tengah senior yang dimiliki United semuanya doyan bolak balik di ruang medis. Untung di awal musim ada Michael Keane & Scott Wottonn yang tampil lumayan bagus. Kalau saja di sisa musim ini gak ada yang cedera ane rasa akan lebih mudah bagi United untuk mendapatkan clean sheet. Dengan catatan juga De Gea maupun Lindengaard harus lebih komunikatif dengan lini belakang United.

Musim ini winger United ancur banget, Valencia pergerakannya mudah terbaca, Young & Nani juga masih angin-anginan. United butuh pencerahan di winger, sayang Larnel Cole maupun Jesse Lingard dalam kacamata opa SAF belum mampu untuk di orbitkan di tim utama. Rasanya agak aneh setelah sekian tahun melihat winger United yang sangat bagus, eh dimusim ini secara general ancur banget :(

VaDLi 21-01-2013 06:14 AM

20/01/2013 19:00, Report by G Thompson

Reds relish winter sun

Michael Carrick believes Manchester United's mid-season break to Qatar will be vital to the team's quest for silverware for the remainder of the campaign.

The squad fly out to the Middle East on Sunday evening for a four-day training camp in the sun.

Carrick joked that the players are looking forward to escaping the snow and believes the trip will stand the players in good stead for the challenges that lie ahead.

"I think it will be an important break for us," he told MUTV.

"We can get the sun cream out hopefully and get out on the beach and relax a bit!

"It's a busy season and there are busy times ahead. It's about recuperating and getting ready for the next game."

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...35368351_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...96830120_n.jpg

http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws...0a1f981a_7.jpg

http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws...0a1fbf4a_7.jpg

zudomiriku 21-01-2013 12:58 PM

What's up, doc? United stars wear Bugs Bunny pjs on team-building flight to Qatar

Manchester United stars prepared for their long-haul flight to Qatar by wearing matching pairs of Bugs Bunny pyjamas.

Sportsmail is, so far, unable to verify the reasons behind the decision, but with five members of the United team wearing the uniform, we can only speculate there has been a radical breakthrough in Manchester United's sports science department.

United are in Qatar for warm weather training, much-needed after their 1-1 draw at White Hart Lane was played out in the driving snow.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...psc1353059.jpg
Chilling with Bugs: Robin Van Persie (left) and Alexander Buttner (right) lounge in their Bugs Bunny pjs en route for a team-building trip in Qatar

When in Doha, the team are planning to focus on team-building exercises at the $1.3billion Aspire Academy.

They hope the trip will also aid recovery for the likes of Ashley Young and Jonny Evans, who are suffering from injuries.

United went in front with Robin Van Persie grabbing his 18th Premier League goal of the season, but were pegged back by a Clint Dempsey goal in the 92nd minute.

Ferguson was disappointed that Chris Foy did not award his team a penalty.
'It was a clear penalty,' he said. 'It was definitely a penalty. He has put his leg right in there.

'The linesman is facing it, I thought he had a very poor game, the linesman. I thought he was disappointing.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps9c317c92.jpg
Breakthrough? Andreson (left), Patrice Evra (right) and Nick Powell (behind) were also wearing the night wear

'We have got that history with him. He never gave offside with (Chelsea striker Didier) Drogba at Old Trafford when he was three yards offside.

'Everyone remembers that, I certainly do.' The Drogba incident came in a 2-1 win for Chelsea at Old Trafford in April 2010.

Ferguson felt his side had been let down again, with Rooney seemingly fouled only moments after replacing Shinji Kagawa.

'For me it was a poor performance from him, why he never gave a penalty I don't know,' Ferguson added. 'I think he had a shocking game today, he's had a bad game and we never got anything from that side of the pitch.'

Overall, though, he is happy with the way his team is performing so far this season.

'We have been to all the top teams' grounds so far,' he said. 'We just have Arsenal left and we think we can be pleased with the outcome of them all.

"We have got a healthy points total from them and it's another game out of the road.

'I wanted the game to go ahead today because we don't want a backlog and as it was, it proved I was right.'

United next play on January 26th in the FA Cup Fourth Round tie at home to Fulham.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265618/Manchester-United-stars-wear-Bugs-Bunny-pyjamas.html

Zulfan 21-01-2013 03:09 PM

Ada yg udah nonton film United? Mengisahkan tragedi Munich. Jam 15.15 ini lagi main di HBO Signature.

Zulfan 21-01-2013 03:21 PM

Ada yg udah nonton film United? Mengisahkan tragedi Munich. Jam 15.15 ini lagi main di HBO Signature.

Andi Istiabudi 26-01-2013 02:16 PM

Pencurinya pintar nih karena segala yang berkaitan dengan United pasti bernilai :D

Gawat... Bola-bola Latihan MU Digondol Maling

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com — Manchester United tengah melakukan investigasi, menyusul raibnya bola-bola latihan senilai 3.000 pounds (sekitar Rp 45 juta) yang digondol maling dari pusat latihan The Red Devils di Carrington.

Pencuri diduga berkeliaran di The Trafford Training Centre, setelah staf pusat latihan MU tak dapat menemukan bola-bola Nike Maxim saat seluruh skuad akan menjalani sesi latihan tim, Rabu (23/1/2013).

Praktis, Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, dan pemain lainnya tak tahu apa yang harus dilakukan ketika bola-bola untuk latihan tak berada di lapangan hijau.

Padahal, pusat latihan MU di Carrington yang berada di atas lahan seluas 10.800 meter persegi sudah dikelilingi pagar besi sepanjang sekitar 3 kilometer, plus dikitari pepohonan untuk mencegah bidikan fotografer sekaligus mencegah masuknya wartawan, bahkan para pencuri.

Saat si maling belum berhasil diidentifikasi, bola-bola latihan MU itu dilaporkan telah dijual kepada mereka yang menginginkannya sebagai memorabilia unik.

Kepolisian Greater Manchester belum menerima laporan tindakan kriminal tersebut sejauh ini.

Sumber : GOAL
Editor : Daniel Sasongko

troy andreas 20-02-2013 06:39 PM

David Gill to step down in summer
Report by Communications Dept. manutd.com

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...0,111,1113,525

David Gill is to step down from his position as chief executive of Manchester United plc, with effect from 30 June 2013.

David, 55, joined the board in February 1997 as finance director and has been its chief executive since September 2003. He is to remain a director of Manchester United Football Club.

Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward will assume his responsibilities.

David was appointed the vice chairman of the English Football Association in October 2012 and has been nominated as its candidate in the upcoming UEFA Executive Committee elections in May 2013.

Announcing his departure, David Gill said:

“It has been the greatest privilege to serve Manchester United for 16 wonderful years – the last 10 of which as its chief executive. I have worked alongside the finest manager in the history of the game and been part of what I consider to be the best club in the best sport in the world.

“It has been a very hard decision because I love this club and, as the fans’ banner says, it is, ‘more than a religion’. I’ve experienced some incredible highs, such as the Treble in 1999 and the League and Champions League double in 2008, and lows, like losing the title with the last kick of the season last year. But that is what makes this club and this sport so compelling.

“However, I have always been conscious of the fact that, as a member of staff, I was always just a temporary custodian of this marvellous institution. I am also of the view that all businesses need to refresh themselves with new management and ideas and after 10 years in charge I believe it is appropriate for someone new to pick up the baton.

"I’m delighted Ed has accepted the role. I have worked with him for more than seven years and in that time he has built up knowledge of football matters, which will hold him in good stead for the future.

“I am looking forward to continuing my involvement on the club board. And I hope to be able to make a contribution to the game on a wider national and European level.

“I’d like to thank the Glazer family and my fellow directors for all their support over the years. But in particular, I would like to thank all of the club’s fantastic staff for their hard work, dedication and enthusiasm right across the organisation. In my 35 years in business, I have never met a more loyal, diligent and professional staff as that at United. Without doubt, we would not have achieved what we have done in the last two decades without their unstinting commitment and talent. I extend to them all my very best wishes for the future.

“There is nowhere like Manchester United in world sport and if I have played a small part in maintaining and enhancing that reputation, then it has been an honour.”

Sir Alex Ferguson said:

“I have been at United for over 26 years and for 23 of those years my boss has been one of only two men: Martin Edwards, who brought me to the club, and David Gill. I have enjoyed working with both. “David has been a magnificent chief executive. Of course, we have had a million arguments, but I have always enjoyed them because I know that David has two great qualities: he is straight and he always puts Manchester United first. No disagreement is ever personal with him. He always wants the best for United, whether it's the players, the training ground or the staff.

“Him stepping down is a big loss to me but the fact that he is staying on the board encourages me that the reason for his departure is heartfelt, that he believes it is time for the club to move on. If I could have found a way of persuading him to stay I would love to have done that. But he has made his decision and I respect him for it.

“He has been, and will continue to be, a fantastic success for Manchester United. He has all the qualities of successful people engrained in him: energy, honesty, integrity, personality and decision-making ability. I wish him well in whatever new challenges he will tackle in the future.”

United co-chairman Joel Glazer said:

“David has played a significant role in the success of Manchester United in his 10 years as chief executive and he can take great satisfaction in all that has been achieved on his watch, both on and off the field.

“He has been a tireless advocate for Manchester United and its role in the game and was the driving force behind the establishment of the Manchester United Foundation, which uses the power of the club’s name to bring change and improvement into the lives of those in disadvantaged communities around Manchester and far beyond.

“He is someone that has a reputation for decency and integrity and a man that has engendered the loyalty and total commitment of staff. He has been an invaluable confidant and adviser in the last eight years. I am very pleased he has agreed to remain on the board, so that his experience and counsel is not lost to us.

“I hope that the decision he has made will be to the benefit of the game in Europe as a whole, as he seeks election to UEFA’s Executive Committee.”

Redsbusby 20-02-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troy andreas (Post 467170)
David Gill to step down in summer
Report by Communications Dept. manutd.com

Salah tempat gan :D
Untuk staf ada disini http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum...?t=1227&page=5 dan untuk Gill secara spesifik malah sudah ada di sini http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum...174#post467174 :beer:

troy andreas 25-02-2013 07:10 PM

Papers: Boss to rest Robin
Mark Ogden writes in The Telegraph...

Robin van Persie will not face Norwich City at Old Trafford this weekend, but Manchester United expect the £22 million forward to overcome a hip injury before the Champions League clash with Real Madrid on March 5. Van Persie, who has scored 23 goals in 34 games for Manchester United since arriving from Arsenal last August, suffered severe bruising to his hip when he fell into a pitchside camera pit during Saturday’s 2-0 victory at Queens Park Rangers. “Robin collided with a camera, which was in a dug-out piece of ground,” Sir Alex Ferguson said. “He hit the base of it and has a very bruised hip.” The 29-year-old was able to continue for 18 minutes before being replaced by Danny Welbeck, but despite optimism that he will be fit to face Real, Ferguson will not risk Van Persie against Norwich City. With the Dutchman receiving treatment in recent weeks, including the wearing of Kinesio tape during games, to protect a long-standing hamstring issue, the United manager had already identified the Norwich fixture as one in which Van Persie would be rested ahead of the round of 16, second leg against Real.

Rafael has described Ryan Giggs as “boring” after the Welshman scored during a 2-0 win over QPR on Saturday. The Sun quotes the Brazilian: “It is getting boring. He is an unbelievable player. Every game you see him, he works hard, scores, makes assists. He is the same in training, he just loves to play the game. He is one of the top players that I have played with. He gives us experience, confidence, and when you are feeling bad he comes and helps you, especially young players.”

Elsewhere, many of today’s papers include news of David Beckham’s debut for PSG after the former United star came off the bench to set up Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s winner against Marseille.

Andi Istiabudi 05-03-2013 12:20 PM

Manchester United legends judge international competition
by Lauren Riley.

Manchester United legends Gary Neville and Bryan Robson are to be judges in a new campaign to find the first ever captain of the club’s international soccer schools.

The former United captains will front a new 'Take the Lead' Facebook competition which asks fans from all corners of the globe to share the key attributes needed to be a captain.

To take part entrants have to upload a video to the new Manchester United Soccer Schools Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TakeTheLeadLiveTheDream describing what makes the perfect captain.

The public can then vote for their favourite video submission, and the entries with the most votes being put forward to Robson and Neville to choose the overall winner.

The winning entry will be decided on 30th April.

'Take the Lead' is being supported with a marketing campaign and video aimed at inspiring youngsters to take part.

In addition to becoming the 2013 global ambassador of the Soccer Schools and visiting one of its international courses, the winner will also meet the Manchester United first team squad and get the chance to play on the hallowed turf at the Theatre of Dreams.

Gary Neville said: "Having played for the United first team for 19 years and captained the side for five of them, I have my own ideas about what it takes to lead on the pitch.

"However, I’m looking forward to hearing the fans’ opinions.

"This competition offers a once in a lifetime opportunity, not only meet their idols and play at Old Trafford but also on an important and responsible role of the Club’s Soccer School’s Global Ambassador."

Edoardo Abis, Head of Manchester United Soccer Schools, added: "Manchester United has a global fan base and the Soccer Schools reflect this by coaching all around the world.

"As such, we wanted to ensure that all the Club’s fans were part of the process for selecting the first Global Ambassador and Captain of the Manchester United Soccer Schools programme.

"To have Bryan Robson and Gary Neville as judges seemed fitting as both were legendary captains.

"Between them they have also won 30 titles and are ambassadors for the club on the international stage."

The competition runs from 26th February until 23rd April and is open to anyone aged eight to 18 years of age.

Entrants can submit their videos via www.manutdsoccerschools.com/takethelead

Source : www.click-manchester.com