United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2012/2013 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   United : Loan Watch 2012/2013 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4419)

fredrian.seven 23-07-2012 08:40 AM

United : Loan Watch 2012/2013

Aku dah coba cari thread "Loan Watch" tapi kok nggak ketemu ya. Apa mungkin ikut ilang pas error kemaren ya? Mohon maaf klo ternyata dobel....

Quote:

Fabio joins Hoops on loan
QPR sign Brazilian youngster from United on season-long loan
July 2, 2012 - sky sports

Manchester United defender Fabio da Silva will spend the upcoming campaign on loan at QPR after penning a season-long deal.

Quote:

Amos ready for Tigers loan
Man Utd keeper looking forward to playing first-team football
July 20, 2012 - sky sports

Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Amos believes a loan move to Hull City is just what he needs in order for his career to develop.

Quote:

Brown checks in at Sky Blues
July 20, 2012 - sky sports

Coventry have snapped up highly-rated Manchester United defender Reece Brown on a season-long loan deal.

rondwisan 20-08-2012 10:53 PM

20/08/2012 09:37 - ManUtd.com, Mark Froggatt
Loans: Fabio's false start

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/F2302D...49,1,2057,3008

United's five loan stars begin the season for their temporary clubs...*

Fabio made a disastrous start to the 2012/13 Barclays Premier League season, losing 5-0 to Swansea City on his QPR debut at Loftus Road.

The young Brazilian full-back, on loan in West London until the end of the season, started the match alongside former Red Ji-Sung Park, though the pair could do little to prevent the rampant Swans from cruising to a thumping victory.

Two goals each for Michu and Nathan Dyer, plus another for Scott Sinclair, sealed a great start for new Swans boss Michael Laudrup and succumbed Mark Hughes’ men to the bottom of the table. Despite a spirited display, Fabio was also yellow carded by the referee.

In the Championship, Ben Amos kept a clean sheet on his Hull City debut as Steve Bruce’s men recorded a well-deserved 1-0 win over Brighton at the KC Stadium.

The promising Reds goalkeeper made several smart saves, including one from a powerful Kazenga LuaLua, during an accomplished display. Amos’ former team-mate Tomasz Kuszczak had a decent game in net for the opposition, but was unable to stop Jay Simpson’s late winner.

Elsewhere, Reece Brown wore the Coventry City colours for the first time at the weekend, helping his temporary club bag a point from an entertaining encounter with Yeovil Town.

The Sky Blues got off to a fine start to life in League One, taking an early lead through Cody McDonald before Richard Hinds levelled moments late. Brown is hoping to cement his place in the team, having enjoyed a successful spell at Oldham Athletic last term.

John Cofie played 66 minutes for his new club, Sheffield United, who opened their season with a 1-0 win thanks to an early goal against Shrewsbury. The talented striker, who spent a period on loan at Royal Antwerp last season, was substituted for Shaun Miller.

Sean McGinty is yet to sample life as a League Two player after he was left on the bench throughout Oxford United’s impressive 2-0 win away at Bristol Rovers. The young defender will stay on loan with Chris Wilder’s team until January.

Redsbusby 21-08-2012 01:02 PM

Re: United : Loan Watch 2012/2013

Astaga iya.
Aku yg bwt dulu mas, cuma kena tragedi tsunami forum :hammer: thanks mas...

rondwisan 28-08-2012 11:30 PM

27/08/2012 11:28 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Loans: Cofie's cracker

United's five loan stars continue their progress away from Old Trafford...*

Rookie striker John Cofie struck his first senior*goal for Sheffield United as the Blades drew 1-1 with Colchester in League One.

The Reds youngster hammered a*spectacular 30-yarder past Mark Cousins but spurned another chance as the Essex side hit back through Clinton Morrison.

"I should have scored another," Cofie told the Sheffield Star.*"It was a bad miss but stuff like that happens. The more I play, the better I should get.*I like to watch clips of people like Danny Wellbeck, Didier Drogba and Wayne Rooney on YouTube. I watch how they finish and how they get in the box. That’s how I try and get in the mood."

Hull City kept Charlton at bay in a goalless stalemate at The Valley with Ben Amos again enhancing his growing reputation in goal for Steve Bruce's Tigers.

The United keeper made some smart saves to keep a second clean sheet in three matches and told the Hull Daily Mail afterwards: "I feel great and I feel as though I’m growing with each game. If I was to compare myself in pre-season to now, I see a big difference. That will keep going and my decision-making will improve, but I’m really enjoying the challenge of playing regular first-team football in a division as strong as the Championship."

In the Barclays Premier League, Fabio played the full 90 minutes as QPR recovered from a disastrous opening day to draw 1-1 at Norwich. The Brazilian had his hands full with Anthony Pilkington but held his own in a much-improved display by Mark Hughes' Rangers. Bobby Zamora cancelled out Simeon Jackson's opener by pouncing on the rebound when John Ruddy saved Djibril Cisse's penalty.

Reece Brown featured throughout Coventry's 2-2 draw with Bury in League One with former Red David Healy off the mark on his debut for the visitors.

Sean McGinty was an unused substitute again for Oxford United during their 2-1 triumph against Plymouth.

FauCAN7ONA 28-08-2012 11:54 PM

Nice...for united future...

Rean 30-08-2012 11:57 AM

perkembangan fabio ga sepesat rafael ya...
rafael sekarang udah kaya cafu nya brazil gt... seperti yg gw ramalkan dulu.. :)
apalagi dah dapet nmr keramat nya neville...

Bloody "Devil" R3d 30-08-2012 12:28 PM

Macheda gimana untuk musim ni nih..?? Jadi di loan kemana..?? Maaf ane belum update status beliau.. :D

fredrian.seven 30-08-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rean (Post 422730)
perkembangan fabio ga sepesat rafael ya...
rafael sekarang udah kaya cafu nya brazil gt... seperti yg gw ramalkan dulu.. :)
apalagi dah dapet nmr keramat nya neville...

Menurutku awal kedatangan kondisi Fabio kurang menguntungkan dibanding Rafael. Ada beberapa penghambat perkembangan Fabio:

1. Cedera. Rafael dan khususnya Fabio cukup sering cedera. Seringnya malah cedera cukup lama.
2. Di posisi yang sama dengan Fabio ada Evra sedangkan di Rafael "cuma" ada Neville. rafael lebih mudah buat nge-kudeta Neville dibanding fabio yang musti gantian ma Evra.
3. Faktor terakhir yang menurutku berkaitan adalah Fabio adalah bek kiri tapi right footed player. Kondisi itu menurutku kurang menguntungkan baik buat bertahan atau nyerang. Beda dengan winger yang nggak masalah kaki utamanya beda dengan sisi winger yang ditempati. Rasanya jarang wordl class full back yang menempati sisi lapangan yang berbeda dengan kaki utamanya.

Rean 30-08-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 422739)
Menurutku awal kedatangan kondisi Fabio kurang menguntungkan dibanding Rafael. Ada beberapa penghambat perkembangan Fabio:

1. Cedera. Rafael dan khususnya Fabio cukup sering cedera. Seringnya malah cedera cukup lama.
2. Di posisi yang sama dengan Fabio ada Evra sedangkan di Rafael "cuma" ada Neville. rafael lebih mudah buat nge-kudeta Neville dibanding fabio yang musti gantian ma Evra.
3. Faktor terakhir yang menurutku berkaitan adalah Fabio adalah bek kiri tapi right footed player. Kondisi itu menurutku kurang menguntungkan baik buat bertahan atau nyerang. Beda dengan winger yang nggak masalah kaki utamanya beda dengan sisi winger yang ditempati. Rasanya jarang wordl class full back yang menempati sisi lapangan yang berbeda dengan kaki utamanya.

klo emg doi right footed, knp jg milih jadi bek kiri ya... :-/

Bloody "Devil" R3d 30-08-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rean (Post 422742)
klo emg doi right footed, knp jg milih jadi bek kiri ya... :-/

Karena kebetulan bek kanan udah ada kembarannye mungkin Bang... :hammer: :D