United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2012/2013 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   United Pre-Season 2012/13 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4367)

Supernan 14-06-2012 02:44 PM

United Pre-Season 2012/13

Ga sabar liat pemain buat balik latihan lg buat ngembaliin stamina bersiap jelang musim baru. Thread khusus buat berita,match sampe gambar selama United pre-season.

So far United udah umumin China-South Africa dan Norway buat destinasi pre-season mereka.

Manchester United To Tour China As Part of Pre-Season
http://whatculture.com/wp-content/up...D6A650F36C.gif

Preparations for the Premier League are set to start in China for Manchester United after the club announced a pre-season tour in July.

With Manchester United players currently away on international duty this summer, United’s preparations will begin in July and the red devils will start their first pre-season friendly against Shanghai Shenhua.

The club announced the fixture on Thursday along with their new Chevrolet sponsorship deal. The match will be mostly about United gearing up for the upcoming season, although with the Chevrolet China Cup up for grabs for the winner, Sir Alex Ferguson will be keen to boost the moral of his players.

United last played in China three years ago, and Manchester United’s chief executive, David Gill told the clubs press department the importance of the Asian fan base:

“Our pre-season tour is an important process for the club as it allows us to prepare for the season ahead, as well as engage with our fans and partners in different markets. We had a fantastic amount support from our fans last time we played a pre-season game in China.”

United will face strong competition from the side with former Chelsea player Nicolas Anelka, who will no doubt take part in the friendly. With 26-year-old Luka Modric and Dortmund’s Shinji Kagawa both potential signings for the club this may be the first time that United fans will see any new signings that the club finalise before the game.

Supernan 14-06-2012 02:47 PM

Re: United Pre-Season 2012/13

Manchester United to play two games in South Africa
BBC UK

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...7_82074064.jpg
Manchester United have confirmed they will start their pre-season with two matches in South Africa next month.

The 19-time English champions will take on AmaZulu FC in Durban on 18 July before travelling to face Ajax Cape Town in Cape Town three days later.

United have staged previous pre-season trips to South Africa in 2006 and 2008.

"The training camp and matches in South Africa will be an important part of our preparations for the 2012/13 season," said club chief executive David Gill.

"[The tour will be] an excellent chance to renew our acquaintance with our loyal and enthusiastic fans in South Africa.

"Everyone has fond memories of the visits there in 2006 and 2008 and, of course, of the exceptional organisation for the 2010 Fifa World Cup."

The opening match will take place at the 54,000-capacity Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban on Mandela Day.

After the tour of South Africa, Manchester United will continue their pre-season preparations with trips to China and Norway.

In 2008, United followed their South Africa visit with a friendly match against then FA Cup winners Portsmouth in the Nigerian city Abuja.

The 2012/2013 Premier League season will begin on 18 August.

Supernan 14-06-2012 02:48 PM

07/05/2012 14:30, Report by Press Department
United to play in Norway
http://www.manutd.com/~/media/6A4CDE...gn=0,1,480,180

Manchester United will return to Norway for the first time since 2002 when they play Valerenga as part of the DHL Pre-season Tour on 5 August 2012 in the Ullevaal Stadium in Oslo. The match will form part of the Club’s preparations for the 2012/13 season.

Announcing the game, United chief executive David Gill said: “We have fantastic fans in Norway – the Scandinavian supporters’ club is our biggest anywhere in the world with over 40,000 members. It’s great to have the chance to play in front of them again.”

John Pearson, CEO of DHL Express Europe, said: “We are delighted to be involved in another tour with Manchester United. Using our global network we’ll be supporting the back room team to prepare for the Oslo leg of the tour and ensure that the team are ready to deliver success on the pitch.”

The match will be sponsored by ATEA, the number one supplier of IT infrastructure products and services in the Nordic and Baltic region.

Supernan 14-06-2012 02:51 PM

4 game di 3 Negara di 3 Benua. Masih bisa bertambah dengan beberapa laga uji coba melawan klub" semenjana (kecil) di Inggris mungkin. BPL sendiri mulai 18 Agustus.
Quote:

18 Juli vs AmaZulu FC

21 Juli vs Ajax Cape Town

25 Juli vs Shanghai Shenhua

5 Agustus vs Valerenga

tothenator 14-06-2012 03:10 PM

bet UI chapter RRC nonton dunk

ncut_lgx 14-06-2012 03:22 PM

deal yah gak ke asia tenggara :((
gimana nih @dee_vee7 ?? ya kali kita honeymoon ke afrika XDDD
#gelundungansampeOT

Trezz Kiko 14-06-2012 03:36 PM

itu shanghai klubnya anelka bukan?

dee_vee7 14-06-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncut_lgx (Post 411132)
deal yah gak ke asia tenggara :((
gimana nih @dee_vee7 ?? ya kali kita honeymoon ke afrika XDDD
#gelundungansampeOT

Ada apaan sik di Afrika?mending kesini aja >______<*

Supernan 14-06-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tothenator (Post 411129)
bet UI chapter RRC nonton dunk

Jelas ini lg kordinasi sm member RRC :peace::devil1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trezz Kiko (Post 411136)
itu shanghai klubnya anelka bukan?

Bener bro disana Anelka jd player manager :D

Andi Istiabudi 15-06-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee_vee7 (Post 411153)

Ada Nelson Mandela dan kampung halaman Quinton Fortune :D

fredrian.seven 15-06-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee_vee7 (Post 411153)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 410956)
EQUITIES: Manchester United drops Asian IPO for US listing
13 June 2012 | By Daniel Stanton, Fiona Lau - ifre.com

Singapore had seemed the ideal location, as it provided a way to reach retail investors in one of its biggest fan bases, Indonesia. When the Singapore listing was still under consideration, the importance of Asia to the company, with much of its growth coming from Asian merchandise sales, had been heavily emphasised during marketing to investors.

The club claims to have 659m supporters worldwide, of which 325m are in Asia Pacific and 55m in Indonesia. It counts just 34m fans in North America, where football has yet to build a significant supporter base.

Klo klaim berita itu bener maka jumlah fans United di Indonesia hampir 10% dari seluruh fans United sedunia :P. Seharusnya sih Indonesia jadi tujuan klo seandainya United mo lebih mendekatkan diri ke fans.

uicb-dyz 15-06-2012 03:02 PM

:((:(( hoki bener tmn gw yg lg dines di Durban..!!

semoga pesawatnya mendarat di SOETA bkn di Durban :((

Supernan 22-06-2012 12:30 PM

Pre-season : Amazulu Fc Vs Manchester United

First stop Durban for Reds

Alan Beck has the lowdown on first tour opponents AmaZulu FC...

Tell me about AmaZulu FC…

The team was formed in 1932 as Zulu Royal Conquerors and received the backing of a Zulu king, Solomon. They've been through a few changes of ownership and tugs-of-war over the name down the years. As Zulu Royal, they won their only league title in 1972, and since 1974 they've been (nearly always) known as AmaZulu FC. To keep it simple, use their nickname 'Usuthu' – a Zulu war cry.

How did they do last season?
Crucially, much better than in 2010/11. Two seasons ago, Amazulu flirted dangerously with the drop, only avoiding a relegation play-off on goal difference. Last term, they finished in a much more comfortable seventh spot, although they still struggled at home, winning only four league games at the Moses Mabhida.

Who’s in the hot-seat?

Roger Palmgren. The 49-year-old Swede kicked off his managerial career with Sierra Leone in the 1996 Africa Cup of Nations, and briefly managed back in Swedish third tier before a stint in charge of the Rwandan national team. He was made director of sport at AmaZulu in 2009 and has just been handed a new three-year contract as head coach.

Talk me through the team…

One of the success stories of last season was Goodman Dlamini, an attacking midfielder or second striker, who emerged from the ranks to become the team's top scorer with seven league goals. Marshalling the side from between the sticks is stopper Tapua Kapini.

And the fans?
A passionate lot and not afraid to air their views if things aren't going their way. The team's injury-hit slide towards the relegation zone in 2010/11 was accompanied by voluble fan protests. The club's strong links to the Zulu nation mean there is a fierce sense of pride and regional identity amongst their supporters.

Any United links?
Not really – AmaZulu's main links with English football are through youth development and community schemes with Bristol Rovers and Charlton Athletic.

Star player

Keeper Kapini – a flamboyant figure who models himself on Bruce Grobbelaar – captains AmaZulu and was recently handed the national armband as Zimbabwe gear up for qualifiers for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations. After five years with Platinum Stars (whom England fans will remember from the build-up to the 2010 World Cup in Rustenburg), Kapini joined AmaZulu in 2011 and quickly imposed his personality on the team.

Did you know?
In 1968, the players apparently fell out of royal favour when they turned up to a king's funeral in their kit, having just lost a game!

They said…

"We’re delighted to be hosting Manchester United at the Moses Mabhida Stadium. It’s the perfect match to kick off our 80th anniversary year." – Peter O’Connor, general manager.

[skywalker] 18-07-2012 01:39 PM

Malem ini, pre-season MU akhirnya dimulai.. :muscarf:

Penasaran banget liat pemaen-pemaen muda MU. Moga-moga maennya bagus, n bisa dipromosiin ke tim utama secepetnya..

rondwisan 18-07-2012 09:33 PM

18/07/2012 11:52 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Reds will rotate on tour

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/3E0670...=56,30,522,730
Frederic Veseli

Sir Alex Ferguson has pledged to give each of his 22-man squad a run-out during the DHL tour.

A number of fringe players have been included in the party and will be champing at the bit for a chance to represent the first team for the first time.

The manager has already revealed that Robbie Brady will play at left-back and Scott Wootton, Frederic Veseli and Tyler Blackett are options to partner captain Rio Ferdinand at the heart of the defence.

"We'll try and give them all a part of it," Sir Alex told MUTV. "I think that's very important. There's no point coming out on a 12-hour trip to South Africa and then over to China and back without them getting experience by playing in these games.

"I think, with Rio, we have young Scott Wootton with us and he can play centre-back. Frederic Veseli, the Swiss boy, can as well and Tyler, for instance, so it's not so bad.

"They're young and it's not a problem. That experience is vital to them to give some opportunities to see what their temperament is like. That's important too.

"With Robbie [playing at left-back], it's an interesting experiment. He's got a good attitude, is strong and had a good season with Hull. It's a worth a try but I'm not saying it's going to be the answer to that position, but it's definitely worth a try."

rondwisan 19-07-2012 09:03 PM

19/07/2012 09:33, Gemma Thompson in Durban
Strudwick happy with progress

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/795A5A...n=0,90,800,387

Manchester United's head of fitness and conditioning Tony Strudwick says preparations for the new 2012/13 campaign are going exactly to plan.

A group of 22 players are currently honing their fitness on the first part of United’s DHL pre-season tour of South Africa and China. The Reds claimed victory in the opening tour match on Wednesday night in Durban against AmaZulu FC and are now preparing for two more friendlies against Ajax Cape Town on Saturday and Shanghai Shenhua next Wednesday.

Strudwick is pleased with the squad’s progress so far and insists the tour will be a great learning curve, on and off the pitch, for the host of young players in the travelling party.

“Things are going well,” Strudwick told us. “We had a good week and a half at Carrington when many of the players came back and they got straight into some ball work which is part of our philosophy. This week the games come into play and take precedence really.

“In and around the matches there are opportunities to top the players up with training but the target in these two weeks is to get the players exposed to match minutes with the main focus being on getting the senior players who are on tour ready for that first match against Everton on 20 August. That’s where we’re at the moment.

“There’s good energy within the group we have with us. Obviously some are away at the Olympics while the European Championship players aren’t back yet, but this tour has given the youngsters an opportunity to come in and do well and they’ve certainly done that so far. Robbie Brady and Jesse Lingard, for example, have come in and stepped up to the plate and shown they’re competent and assured at this level and that’s good to see.

“Another important part of the tour is to expose the young players, and the new lads, to what it is to be a Manchester United player and the experience that comes with travelling with the club around the world. You can tell all the lads are enjoying the tour and they’re embracing all the extra bits that come along on the trip such as the commercial activities the players get involved in. It’s a good learning curve, full stop.”

rondwisan 25-07-2012 12:09 AM

ManUtd.com - 24/07/2012 09:10,
Ferdinand's tour essentials

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/D21F49...=0,117,700,377

United defender Rio Ferdinand has been there, done that and worn the t-shirt when it comes to summer tours with the Reds, having joined the club 10 years ago. We caught up with him to fire a few pre-season questions his way...

What's your favourite thing about pre-season tours?
Just being able to travel to different countries and getting to see other parts of the world. I love trying new food as well.

Is there one city that stands out from all those you've visited?
It's hard to pick one because there are memorable things about all of them. I remember Chicago for being up early most mornings and going to the local coffee shop because the jetlag was so bad! It's probably the worst jetlag I've ever had - we were waking up at random times in the middle of the night and would just go for a walk near the hotel. Korea is another fantastic place to visit, China's enjoyable and I like going to South Africa.

What's the best tour match you've been involved in?
The game that sticks out is when Ruud [van Nistelrooy] scored an unbelievable volley at the Giants Stadium in New York against Juventus [in 2003]. It was a great goal.

What are the three essential items you take on tour?
My phone... my iPad for music, movies, games and Skypeing my family... and my PSP Vita.

What are you reading, watching and listening to on tour?
I've just finished reading a book called Marching Powder and I'm now reading a similar book, which is about prisons. I'm watching This is England again after meeting one of the actors - I want to see which role they play. I'm listening to random songs on my iPad - I downloaded lots of songs before we left.

Who's the best player to sit next to on the plane - and who do you avoid?
I always sit next to Michael Carrick. We just know each other's moods - for example I know when he wants to speak and vice versa, it works really well between us. Who wouldn't I want to sit next to? Ando [Anderson]! I wouldn't want to hear him snore and I wouldn't want to be around when he wakes up after a deep sleep!

hansmarley 25-07-2012 11:37 PM

hello everyone
cuman pengen share dan berbagi opini setelah melihat 3 pertandingan pre-season mu di afrika dan cina. hehe

setelah melihat 3pertandingan terakhir mu ngelawan amazulu, ajax cape town, dan shangahi senhua pst kita uda tau hasilnya dan uda ngeliat gmn skuad mu yg dibawa di 3pertandingan itu. ya, sebagian pemain yg dibawa SAF adalah anak" muda MU yg di comot dri tim reserve, berhubung ada pemain" mu yg abs tmpil di euro, plus cedera.

opini gue sih, g cukup terkesan sm penampilan ank muda mu ini. emang sih dri segi skor krg memuaskan ya, cuman bs menang 1-0 plus seri sm ajax cape town 1-1.
tp g ngak terlalu mementingkan skor, ya menurut g ini cuman friendly match yg menurut g lebih penting ngeliat gmn perkembangan pemain muda mu dan pemain baru. so far kita belum kalah kan hehe

ada beberapa pemain nih yg menurut gue cukup menjanjikan
1.robert brady
2.lingard
3.tunnicliffe
4.BEBE :D

selain kagawa tentunya sebagai rekrutan baru hehe
gue cukup terkesan sm robert brady ini, krn setau gue ini pemain aslinya kan sayap kiri, tp di pre-season dipasang sbg bek kiri. menurut g si brady sih cocok ya kalo di tempatin sbg bek kiri, ya biar pun masi ada bnyk yg hrus di perbaiki. tp dia cukup menjanjikan kok menurut gue klo terus di asah lg.
selain itu ada lingard, ni pemain cukup lincah, pny skill yg lmyn lah buat seukuran pemain junior.
kalo buat tunnicliffe emg sih ni pemain cuman jd subs, tp g ky ngeliat ni pemain pny kemiripan sm carrick dan si hargreaves. determinasi nya ok kok buat jd CM .

dan terakhir si BEBE nih, pemain yg katanya di beli SAF bagai beli "miauw dalam karung"
.uda 3musim lalu kan nih si bebe di beli mu, musim ke2 gak di itung scara dia di pinjemin ke besiktas dan sialnya cedera spnjg musim. jujur sih g blm gt tau mainnya si bebe ini, pas main di mu di musim pertama kbnykan di partai carling cup / FA cup kalo ane ngak salah inget.
tp barusan ane liat cara main dia pas lwn shanghai, cukup smangat ya ini anak, kayanya dia pengen ngebuktiin sesuatu sm SAF, dia ngebikin assist buat gol perdana kagawa, dan sblm ini dia cetak gol yg bkin mu selamet dri kekalahan.
ada sedikit catatan yg g pgn sampein, IMO sih, veselli itu kyanya ngak cocok jd bek syap kanan, doi kyanya ngak bisa kaya smalling atau phil jones yg merupakan bek tengah tp bs di main bgus jg jd bek kanan. veselli keliatan banget canggung main di posisi itu, sering out of position menurut gue.

well, g sih cukup berharap 4pemain ini bisa berkembang pesat.
tentunya tnpa melupakan pemain" muda lainnya seperti vermijl, wooton, veselli, petrucci, will keane (yg cedera pnjg :( dll

ok deh sorry kale kepanjangan hehe
thx

fredrian.seven 25-07-2012 11:49 PM

Veselli kurang naluri nyerang plus kurang agresif. Selain itu juga kurang lincah dan cepat. Klo nggak salah posisi dia di city tuh CB atau DM. Jadi mungkin blom biasa jadi RB di United.

Klo Bebe... ikut senang buat dia tapi buat aku belum cukup.

rondwisan 01-08-2012 11:53 PM

01/08/2012 14:24 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Boss to send strong squad

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/308404...gn=0,1,783,434

Sir Alex has reiterated his plan to play full-strength teams in Manchester United’s final three pre-season tour fixtures.

The Reds embarked on the first two stages of the DHL 2012 Tour – South Africa and China – without those players who featured in the summer’s European Championships. But August’s matches in Oslo, Gothenburg and Hanover – against Valerenga, Barcelona and Hannover 96 – will feature Sir Alex’s strongest squad, including Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck, Patrice Evra and Nani.

“They’ll have to play,” Sir Alex told MUTV. “There’s no doubt about that. We need to get those players up to the mark.”

Redsbusby 02-08-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 414223)
Veselli kurang naluri nyerang plus kurang agresif. Selain itu juga kurang lincah dan cepat. Klo nggak salah posisi dia di city tuh CB atau DM. Jadi mungkin blom biasa jadi RB di United.

Klo Bebe... ikut senang buat dia tapi buat aku belum cukup.

So far doi kayaknya ada bakat jd tukang shoot. Tp karena keringkihannya itu yg bikin was was kalo man to man... antara susah ngelewatin dan sukses :p

Pertandingan terakhir kemarin lumayan, shotnya ada beberapa yg on target, tinggal nunggu jatah bermain selanjutnya aja sih..

Veseli mah jelas, tukang panikan..hehe

zudomiriku 02-08-2012 05:28 PM

Lesson from Man Utd's Preseason Tour

Lesson Learned from the Red Devils' Preseason Tour

Two wins and a draw have been the outcomes thus far in Manchester United’s preseason friendly. Besides the obvious results, we have learned a few things from the Red Devils' preseason so far.

Of course, it is too early, on preseason performances alone, to pass verdict on players like Anderson. Antonio Valencia, too, has had magical moments, but also some dreadful ones where he lacked sharpness that won over so many fans last season.

However, we can safely conclude that:

Youths Are the Future

Forget the tales of Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrison.

If the preseason friendlies are anything to go by, United can depend on their youths.

Davide Petrucci was sensational in China. In the first half, he terrorized opposition with his excellent vision and passing abilities. He split the defence on more than one occasion with lovely balls, and it was a shame that Nick Powell did not convert one of them in the 22nd minute.

Tyler Blackett showed real potential against Ajax.

Nick Powell might very well be the new Michael Carrick.

Players like Ryan Tuncliffe and Jesse Lingard too have world-class potential written all over them. Robert Brady (whose linkup with Dimitar Berbatov was nothing short of telepathic) and Scott Wooten, likewise, have been not too shabby either.

Clearly, United can rest assured that despite experiencing a mild exodus, they can put their faith on the youth system to provide them with quality players over the upcoming years.

The Enigma That Is Bebe

Bebe has cut a forlorn figure at United.

For quite some time he has been considered an utter flop, and signs were already there that the much overhyped teenager might go down in the history books as one of Sir Alex’s worst signings.

Yet, Bebe might still prove his critics wrong.

Against Ajax Cape Town, he emerged as the hero after grabbing a late equalizer in “Fergie-time.” But it was against Shanghai that the Portuguese winger really shone through. After being introduced in the second half, Bebe was mesmeric, completely owning the left-wing.

If he can replicate such performances, undoubtedly, he will prove to be a key member in Sir Alex’s core squad.

Shinji Kagawa Is a Star

Shinji Kagawa has always been a star player. At Borussia Dortmund, he lighted up the Bundesliga with his intricate plays as an attacking midfielder, combining well with Robert Lewandowski and helping his team win back-to-back Bundesliga titles.

There were a few questions raised as to how the Japanese maestro would fit in to the United mix of things, considering that United predominantly play a 4-4-2 formation, and he is terrible at his defensive duties.

However, things might not be as problematic as they sound.

Against Ajax Cape Town, Kagawa operated alongside Javier Hernandez, either sitting right behind him or moving more towards the center. His linkup play was particularly impressive, and he looked his best whilst sitting just behind the lone striker and orchestrating the attack.

Likewise, against Shangai Shenhua, his playmaking skills shone out; his through-ball to Federico Macheda was particularly sublime.

Kagawa’s lone goal was the decider against the Chinese club, as United won by 1-0, and he racked up yet another man-of-the-match performance.

The ingredients are already there. Exposure by being an integral player at one of the premier clubs in the world can only mean one thing—Kagawa’s reputation will skyrocket. Under the tutelage of Sir Alex Ferguson, Kagawa will only improve.

Sir Alex has even gone on record to state that (per the team's official website):

Quote:

The thing that's impressed me is that every exercise we do on the training ground, he's never needed it to be explained. After one demonstration he joins in, as if he's known the language forever. We know he doesn't speak the language, but it isn't a problem. It just goes to show that a good footballer can pick up exactly what's needed. He's been fantastic in that respect.
Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1277522-manchester-united-lesson-learned-from-the-red-devils-preseason-tour?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football

rondwisan 03-08-2012 02:00 AM

02/08/2012 11:45 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Tour defence revealed

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/F7C1F0...204,34,783,465

Sir Alex Ferguson has given the biggest hint yet of how Manchester United’s defence could look on the opening day of the new Barclays Premier League campaign.

The Reds travel to Everton on Monday 20 August to kick off the 2012/13 season, but it’s a game that will come too soon for injured centre-backs Chris Smalling (metatarsal) and Jonny Evans (ankle). Throw into the mix the fact that Fabio has been sent on a season-long loan to Queens Park Rangers and Sir Alex’s back four will almost pick itself.

The boss will find himself with a similar selection non-dilemma on the European leg of Manchester United’s pre-season tour, a three-game trip that begins in Oslo this Sunday with a match against Norwegian side Valerenga.

“Chris Smalling is out for 10 weeks with his metatarsal operation and Jonny Evans is still just in light training," Sir Alex said. "They’re big losses at the moment and they will miss the start of the season.

“Rafael is away [on international duty with Brazil at the Olympics] and Fabio is away on loan so there are four defensive players that we don’t have for the back four positions.

“We do have Phil Jones, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand and Patrice Evra, though. That will be the back four on tour. Hopefully we don’t get any more injuries as it would leave me a bit short.”

News of Vidic’s return is particularly pleasing for United fans, who haven’t seen the Reds skipper in action since he injured cruciate knee ligaments against FC Basel on 7 December 2011.

The Serbian spent last month continuing his rehabilitation at Carrington while his team-mates travelled to South Africa and China on the first two stages of the DHL 2012 Tour. But the 30-year-old is now nearing full fitness and will fly out to Oslo with the European tour squad on Saturday afternoon.

Matches against Valerenga (Sunday 5 August) and Barcelona (Wednesday 8 August) are sold out, while limited tickets remain for the Reds’ final pre-season clash, against Hannover 96, on Saturday 11 August.

Redsbusby 03-08-2012 02:23 AM

Antara ngiri dan enggak ngeliat tim kyk chelsea pramusimnya ngadepin tim2 lumayan gede di amerika. Smntara united yg bisa dianggap punya nama cuma barcelona.. Atau hannover mungkin???

Kyknya emang lebih ke komersialnya, nguatin brand di afrika-asia.. Dan kayaknya tiap pramusim bakal rutin ketemu barca nih.hahaha

rondwisan 03-08-2012 03:21 AM

Sebenernya bbrp tahun lalu, United sering diundang turnamen pramusim oleh Ajax Amsterdam, tapi sejak kasus kartu merah Rooney yg dibawa ke EPL pasca turnamen, Opa Fergie ogah ngikut2 turnamen pra musim lagi, pdhl lawan2nya lumayan juga jika dibandingkan lawan2 tour pra musim
Yah emang akhirnya depend on sponsor juga sih, kayak skrng dgn DHL, jadi diajakin "keliling dunia", makanya kompensasi dicariin lawan yg relatif lebih ringan, sekalian ngasah mental junior2 juga, imo ya

Redsbusby 04-08-2012 08:55 PM

Skuad yang bakal dibawa tur pramusim Eropa. Ada nama baru seperti M Keane (sayang harusnya sodaranya juga ikut :(() plus youngster Lingard dan Powell :

Quote:

Kiper :
De Gea, Lindegaard;

Bek :
Evra, Ferdinand, Jones, M Keane, Vidic;

Gelandang :
Anderson,Carrick, Nani, Powell, Lingard, Scholes, Valencia, Young;

Striker :
Berbatov, Hernandez, Kagawa, Macheda, Rooney, Welbeck

rondwisan 04-08-2012 09:19 PM

sipp Mas Bro ...
ini berita resminya di web

04/08/2012 12:15 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Europe tour squad confirmed

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/Images...rs.ashx?mw=500

A star-studded, 21-man squad, including Nemanja Vidic and Wayne Rooney, will leave Manchester airport on Saturday afternoon for the next leg of the DHL pre-season tour.

The Reds will fly to Norway for Sunday's match against Valerenga and then on to Sweden where United meet Barcelona in Gothenburg on Wednesday 8 August. The team then return to England for two days' training in Manchester before jetting out to Germany to take on Hannover 96 on Saturday 11 August.

Last month's trip to South Africa and China featured a young United squad shorn of players involved in the summer's European Championships, as well as injured skipper Nemanja Vidic. But the Serbian centre-back and the likes of Wayne Rooney, Patrice Evra, Ashley Young and Nani will all travel to Oslo today.

Injured defenders Chris Smalling (foot) and Jonny Evans (ankle) will remain in Manchester to continue treatment (their absence means teenager Michael Keane travels), as will Olympians Ryan Giggs, Tom Cleverley and Rafael.

Assistant manager Mike Phelan will take charge of United in Norway, with Sir Alex Ferguson on other club business. The boss will rejoin the squad for the match against Barcelona in Gothenburg.

All Tour 2012 tour games will be broadcast live on MUTV and MUTV Online to UK and Ireland residents, while fans in all territories should keep an eye on the dedicated Tour 2012 section on ManUtd.com for news, interviews and behind-the-scenes content.

ManUtd.com journalist Nick Coppack is travelling with the team and will provide regular updates in his tour blogs. The first blog, Today in Norway, will begin on Saturday afternon as the squad checks in at Manchester airport.

Tour squad: De Gea, Lindegaard; Evra, Ferdinand, Jones, M Keane, Vidic; Anderson, Carrick, Nani, Powell, Lingard, Scholes, Valencia, Young; Berbatov, Hernandez, Kagawa, Macheda, Rooney, Welbeck

Redsbusby 04-08-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rondwisan (Post 416014)
sipp Mas Bro ...
ini berita resminya di web

04/08/2012 12:15 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
[B]Europe tour squad confirmed

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/Images...rs.ashx?mw=500

Itu paling kiri beneran rafael yg keliatan punggunya doank itu???

fredrian.seven 04-08-2012 10:25 PM

Rafael kan ikut olimpiade. Mungkin bebe... rambutnya langsung tumbuh setelah maen bagus kemaren :P

Redsbusby 04-08-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 416022)
Rafael kan ikut olimpiade. Mungkin bebe... rambutnya langsung tumbuh setelah maen bagus kemaren :P

Itu dia aku bingung, kemarin akun twitter kaskusunited nyebut nama rafael, aku mention msh belum dibales.. trus klo bukan rafael siapa yg berambut mirip doi? Rio? :hammer:

rondwisan 04-08-2012 10:47 PM

Bukan Rafael kok ....., entah siapa dia ... ;)

fredrian.seven 05-08-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsbusby (Post 416020)
Itu paling kiri beneran rafael yg keliatan punggunya doank itu???

Klo di lihat dari foto latihan laennya (dibawah) kayaknya yang duel sama Kagawa adalah Fornasier. Jadi kemungkinan besar foto di atas yang rambut kriting adalah pemaen reserve tapi entah siapa. Mungkin aja Recce Brown atau Ekangamene. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rondwisan (Post 415877)

rondwisan 05-08-2012 04:16 AM

Apa perlu minta bantuan Roy Suryo untuk mendeteksi keberadaan tokoh yg tampak belakang tersebut .... :-/:-?:-??

*postgakpenting* :peace:

fredrian.seven 05-08-2012 04:18 AM

Wkwkwk... nggak penting banget :peace: ataw jangan2 Fabio batal dipinjemin :hammer:
*postgakpentingbanget*

rondwisan 05-08-2012 04:20 AM

Bisa jadi Fabio lagi iseng maen2 ke Carrington, trus diajakin ngikut training ....., lebih masuk akal gk sih :P

Supernan 13-08-2012 03:51 PM

wah seru bngt nebak foto hahaha

dilihat dr sepatunya itu nike mercurial dan Rafael/Fabio ga pernah pake mercurial :))

keknya itu pemain Brazil lainnya deh yg udh jd anggota reserves. Mungkin Agnaldo or Glastody. Atau Lucas Evangelista. hehehe

ferly_Liemz 13-08-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernan (Post 417758)
wah seru bngt nebak foto hahaha

dilihat dr sepatunya itu nike mercurial dan Rafael/Fabio ga pernah pake mercurial :))

keknya itu pemain Brazil lainnya deh yg udh jd anggota reserves. Mungkin Agnaldo or Glastody. Atau Lucas Evangelista. hehehe

Kalau di lihat dr bokongnya gmn? :p

rondwisan 13-08-2012 05:45 PM

Oppss .... X_X
Masih dibahas aja tuh, foto misterius di Carrington bbrp waktu lalu ... :P

hendrikYP 21-11-2012 01:43 PM

kpn squad mu ada rencana brkunjung ke indo