United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2020/2021 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=445)
-   -   [2020-2021] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8956)

zudomiriku 17-05-2021 09:35 AM

Re: [2020-2021] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

Lille defender Sven Botman admits he would be 'lying' if he said interest from big clubs did not tempt him, opening the door to moves to Manchester United and Liverpool this summer

* Sven Botman is a man in demand with the Lille defender impressing in France
* Liverpool and Manchester United have both been tipped to move for Botman
* The impressive 21-year-old admitted he is flattered by interest from big clubs
* Botman is confident the Premier League would perfectly suit his style of play

In-demand Lille stalwart Sven Botman has admitted he would be 'lying' if he said the interest in him from some of Europe's biggest clubs was not a tempting proposition.

Botman, 21, was heavily tipped to join Liverpool in January in the midst of the centre back injury crisis at Anfield but instead remained in France.

Reports linking him with moves away have continued to mount, however, and Botman says he plans to 'see what happens next' after enjoying his summer break.

'It is a good compliment when you hear these clubs are interested,' Botman told The Athletic.

'I'm lying if I say it's not interesting me - it's the first time such big clubs are linked to me - but it was early days because in January I was only at Lille for half a season.

'It was nice to hear but I was focusing on Lille and I'm still doing this. After the season I will enjoy a vacation and see what happens next.'

https://i.postimg.cc/TY1Tr3kH/430480...1161846180.jpg
Lille's Sven Botman admitted he would be lying if he said big-name interest did not tempt him. Botman has impressed for the Ligue 1 leaders but could find himself on the move this summer. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp and Manchester United's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer may look to move for Botman. Botman believes the Premier League's style of play would suit his type of defending

Botman has caught the eye during his first season in Ligue 1 with Lille on course to pull off a shock triumph and claim the title ahead of Paris Saint-Germain.

A large part of their success has been their impressive backline, partly marshalled by Botman, and it is no secret the youngster will have a host of options to choose from when making a decision over his future.

It looked increasingly likely that Botman would make the switch to Liverpool partway through the campaign - although they ultimately signed Ozan Kabak and Ben Davies.

The former Ajax man has more recently been linked with Manchester United.

Bringing in a partner for captain Harry Maguire is a priority at Old Trafford, and Sky Sports say Botman features high up on their star-studded shortlist.

Atalanta's Cristian Romero and Sevilla defender Jules Kounde are also targets.

Meanwhile, in the face of a looming big-money transfer, Botman has also conceded that the pace and dynamics of the Premier League would suit his style.

'If I'm honest, the Premier League is one of the leagues I dreamed about… but also Serie A, La Liga, the Bundesliga,' Botman added.

'The Premier League is something special. It's the football I really like and that fits me.

'The style of play, the emotion; I really like to see the fans with such big emotions in the stands. It is a beautiful competition I really like to watch and did for pretty much all my life.'

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9584517/Lille-defender-Sven-Botman-lying-said-big-clubs-did-not-tempt-him.html
pasti dipasang harga mahal oleh Lille karena sekarang ada dipuncak klasemen sementara Ligue 1, apalagi kalo minggu depan juara bisa dibanderol dengan harga selangit nih

zudomiriku 19-05-2021 12:08 PM

Manchester United 'make contact with Sporting Lisbon over £52m deal for teenage left-back Nuno Mendes'... and the Man City target has the same agent as Bruno Fernandes

* Manchester United are ready to battle Man City for left-back Nuno Mendes
* City have been in talks with the player's agent Miguel Pinho over a move
* But City are slightly put off over Sporting's valuation of the 18-year-old
* Red Devils are weighing up a move for Mendes, who is a Portugal international

Manchester United are reportedly in the race to sign Sporting Lisbon's teenage star Nuno Mendes, having already contacted the club over a possible move.

Mendes has been a sensation for Sporting since making his debut last season, and in his first full campaign has helped the club win their first top-flight title for 19 years.

The 18-year-old has been a regular this season and has already made 44 appearances for Sporting in all competitions.

Now according to the Sun, United are already in talks with the newly crowned Portuguese champions over a potential £52m move for the left-back.

They signed Bruno Fernandes from Sporting in January 2020 for £55million and Mendes is represented by the same agent as the United midfielder in Miguel Pinho.

Manchester City have also been tracking Mendes, who turns 19 next month, having spoken with Pinho over a possible transfer.

https://i.postimg.cc/25d7mpg4/awaqn-fvxt5.jpg
Manchester United have entered the race for Sporting Lisbon's young defender Nuno Mendes. Mendes has the same agent as Bruno Fernandes who joined United from Sporting in January 2020 for £55million. Mendes has already picked up three caps for Portugal since making his March debut

During those talks, City were keen to know if Sporting were open to selling Mendes this summer but the Portuguese side are only willing to part with him for a fee greater than the £55million they sold Fernandes for.

It is unlikely much progress will be made in the short term, with Lisbon keen to find out if Mendes makes it into Portugal manager Fernando Santos' Euro 2020 squad, which could see his value rise further if he impresses at the finals this summer.

Mendes was included in the senior squad for the first time in March and has since gone on to make three appearances.

A Sporting source told Sportsmail that club president Frederico Varandas is willing to play hardball and will only let Mendes go if City pay his €70m (£60m) release clause.

City though are thought to be slightly put off by the player's perceived value though and are only willing to offer a deal worth £51.6m.

It's a deal worth an initial £44.3 fee plus plus young Spanish defender Pedro Porro, who is out on loan at Sporting for two seasons.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9586711/Manchester-United-make-contact-Sporting-Lisbon-potential-52m-deal-Nuno-Mendes.html

zudomiriku 20-05-2021 09:42 AM

Manchester United 'identify Southampton's Danny Ings as a transfer target as Red Devils make enquiries for former Liverpool striker' - following Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's revelation that he will NOT rule out a move for a frontman this summer

* Man United have identified Southampton's Danny Ings as a transfer target
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer refused to rule out a move for a striker this summer
* According to reports, United have made enquiries for the Saints marksman
* Ings, 28, has a year left on his current deal and a new agreement is not reached
* United are also interested in Harry Kane, although Man City lead the race

Manchester United have reportedly identified Southampton striker Danny Ings as a transfer target as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks to bolster his attacking options this summer.

Despite Edinson Cavani signing a contract renewal this month, Solskjaer has refused to rule out dipping in the market for another striker, as United look to close the gap on arch rivals City.

The Red Devils have been linked with a mega-money move for Tottenham's wantaway striker Harry Kane, although Sportsmail understands that City lead the race for the England captain.

https://i.postimg.cc/76dTSbrg/431837...1436716089.jpg
Manchester United have reportedly made enquiries for Southampton marksman Danny Ings

And according to The Telegraph, United have made enquiries about former Liverpool striker Ings, who has one year remaining on his current deal.

The Saints are yet to reach an agreement with the 28-year-old over a new deal, and rivals are aware that Ralph Hasenhuttl's side will be put under pressure to sell if a formal offer is placed, with the threat of losing him for free next season looming.

Cavani, Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood make up United's selection of centre forwards, with the latter currently utilised on the wing although there are hopes the 19-year-old will become United's leading man in years to come.

https://i.postimg.cc/28pZ6qwY/431837...1446473854.jpg
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer refused to rule out Manchester United signing a new striker this summer. Ings has emerged as a target, and the Southampton star has just one year left on his contract. Solskjaer is looking to add to his attacking trio of Mason Greenwood, Edinson Cavani and Anthony Martial

Solskjaer made up a strong attacking quartet during United's glory years under Sir Alex Ferguson, and Ings is on the club's radar as the Red Devils look to build a strong squad that can last the course of a marathon season.

'No, of course I can't,' Solskjaer said when asked whether he could rule out a move for a striker this summer.

'Yeah Edi (Cavani) signed but how many good strikers have we had at this club? And I can't say we're not signing a striker, of course not because we're building towards a better squad.

'We're top three two years on the bounce but we're still nowhere near where we want to be.

'Hopefully we'll end up with a stronger squad at the start of next season and be more consistent and challenge the ones in front of us.'

Ings has scored 12 goals in 28 Premier League appearances for Hasenhuttl's side this campaign, having bagged 22 goals in the top flight last season.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9596469/Manchester-United-identify-Southamptons-Danny-Ings-transfer-target.html
karena sudah perpanjang kontrak Cavani terasa mubazir kalo mau beli Kane, yg posisinya sama2 target man, jadi mungkin United incernya striker 'kelas dua' yg juga bisa jadi winger striker kayak Ings dan harga juga lebih murah daripada Kane. jika 2 musim lagi Cavani sudah cabut baru deh incer lagi Haaland atau striker yg lagi onfire dimusim tsb

zudomiriku 24-05-2021 10:36 AM

Everton and Juventus eye a swoop for unwanted Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero with the Red Devils set to sign Tom Heaton from Aston Villa as a back-up stopper

* Everton are interested in securing the signing of goalkeeper Sergio Romero
* Juventus are also targeting Romero, who is out of favour at Manchester United
* Everton are eager to sign Romero so that he can challenge Jordan Pickford

Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero is attracting interest from Everton and Juventus.

The Argentina international is keen to leave Old Trafford after being left on the sidelines by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season.

United are in the throes of bringing in Tom Heaton on a free transfer from Aston Villa as they prepare for Romero's departure. Though they hold an option on his contract they will let him leave on a free transfer to free up the 34-year-old's wages.

https://i.postimg.cc/T1stB6TM/433151...nverter-eu.jpg
Everton are interested in signing Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero this summer. Everton want to sign Romero to provide competition for current first-choice Jordan Pickford

Romero had interest from Everton last season only for negotiations to founder over a fee. Valencia also discussed a move but the finances were beyond them.

Juventus see the Argentine as cover for Wojciech Szczesny while Everton want him to push England number one Jordan Pickford.

https://i.postimg.cc/Gh20NLJN/433151...nverter-eu.jpg
United could allow Romero to leave as they look to re-sign Aston Villa goalkeeper Tom Heaton

Everton have Robin Olsen on loan from Roma but the Swede, who was subjected to a harrowing armed robbery at his Cheshire home, is returning to Italy.

United have Dean Henderson and David de Gea vying for the number one jersey but want Heaton as they will also lose Lee Grant this summer after deciding against renewing his contract. The popular 38-year-old has been discussed for a possible coaching role.

Heaton, 35, had also been offered to Liverpool but they are weighing up other options. The Anfield club have offered a contract to back-up keeper Adrian but he has still to agree and is considering offers to return to Spain.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9608117/Everton-interested-signing-Sergio-Romero-summer-challenge-Jordan-Pickford.html

zudomiriku 28-05-2021 09:44 AM

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will insist on FOUR new first-team signings for next season in the wake of Europa League final defeat... with Jadon Sancho back to the top of the wishlist

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has already set his mind on rebuilding a new-look team
* The Manchester United boss is reeling after losing the Europa League final
* Solskjaer will tell the United hierarchy he needs four new first-team names
* Jadon Sancho tops the list and the signing of a new centre back will be a priority

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants up to four new major signings to breathe new life into his Manchester United squad - with Jadon Sancho top of his list.

Solskjaer's lack of faith in the depth of his squad was exposed as United slumped to Europa League defeat on penalties against Villarreal with the Norwegian refusing to turn to his bench until the 100th minute.

But he is determined to rectify that following United's trophyless campaign with right wing, centre back, centre midfield and striker Solskjaer's priority positions for strengthening.

The right wing role has been an issue for United for some time and Borussia Dortmund's Sancho remains Solskjaer's top choice to solve his search.

United tried but failed to sign Sancho last summer, refusing to meet Dortmund's £108million asking price.

But they remain frontrunners for his signature. Dortmund will let England starlet Sancho, 21, leave this summer for the right fee.

https://i.postimg.cc/tCJhTCKW/435300...nverter-eu.jpg
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been left thinking of signings after losing the Europa League final. Jadon Sancho tops United's wish list once again and Dortmund are now ready to sell up

Their asking price will be lower this time around though they have yet to finalise the figure that will tempt them into a sale and talks over a potential deal are ongoing.

Villarreal's Pau Torres impressed against United and is among the centre back options being considered along with Real Madrid's Raphael Varane.

United are also interested in West Ham's Declan Rice but are wary of the big-money price tag the East Londoners will put on their captain.

With a striker also wanted, Solskjaer has a number of players he could offload to give him further room for manoeuvre in the transfer market.

Among them is one of their main goalkeepers with United braced for either David de Gea or Dean Henderson's departure.

https://i.postimg.cc/rwWR0dQ0/435300...nverter-eu.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/pdHhD260/435300...nverter-eu.jpg
United need a centre back and will look to move for either Pau Torres or Raphael Varane (right)

Solskjaer has alternated between both De Gea and Henderson this season.

De Gea got the nod in the Europa League final but ended the night as the fall-guy, having his crucial spot-kick saved in the shootout.

Solskjaer knows he will not be able to keep both stoppers happy again by sharing the games between them.

With Sergio Romero and Lee Grant also set to leave, United have already moved to re-sign academy product Tom Heaton on a free from Aston Villa to bolster their ranks.

Heaton, though, is re-joining with the expectation that he will be No 2 next season leaving Solskjaer with another goalkeeping dilemma, this time over who to part with out of De Gea and Henderson.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9626787/Solskjaer-wants-FOUR-new-Manchester-United-signings-Sancho-Rice-list.html
Grealish sepertinya lebih condong ke City dan Pep menjadinya prioritas utama, United jadinya kebagian Sancho lagi deh. Varane juga belum tentu bertahan, mungkin liat pelatih Madrid baru yg menggantikan Zidane, jadi opsi lain mending beli Torres, terlebih penampilannya difinal EL turut mengantarkan Villareal juara, kalo gak salah pemain Villareal yg nilainya paling bagus, jadi rasanya cocok jika ditandem dengan Maguire

zudomiriku 28-05-2021 10:43 AM

Manchester United 'plot audacious move for Jan Oblak this summer'... with Ole Gunnar Solskajer 'willing to use David de Gea as a makeweight to drive down the £70m asking price for Atletico Madrid No 1'

* Manchester United are looking to sign Atletico Madrid's No.1 keeper Jan Oblak
* Oblak is regarded as one of the best 'keepers in the world' after winning the title
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is said to be willing to offload David de Gea as part of a deal
* Solskjaer thinks De Gea's inclusion could drive Oblak's £70m asking price down

Manchester United have set an ambitious target of signing Atletico Madrid's No.1 goalkeeper, Jan Oblak, in the summer transfer window.

Oblak is regarded as one of the best 'keepers in the world' and could solve the on-going question over who will become Manchester United's first choice.

According to The Sun, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is even willing to offload David de Gea in an attempt to drive down Oblak's £70million asking price.

https://i.postimg.cc/v80VpgPf/435385...nverter-eu.jpg
Manchester United have set an ambitious target of signing Atletico Madrid's keeper Jan Oblak. Oblak is regarded as one of the best 'keepers in the world' after winning the title with Atletico

Solskjaer has been troubled with the decision of who to start in goal for months - having regularly swapped between Dean Henderson and De Gea.

Having handed both goalkeepers the opportunity to establish themselves as his first-choice, neither have managed to do so.

Therefore, it is believed the United manager will look to the summer transfer window to sure up his options between the sticks for next season.

https://i.postimg.cc/FzCkc8fD/435385...nverter-eu.jpg
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is said to be willing to offload David de Gea as part of a deal for Oblak. Solskjaer thinks De Gea's inclusion could drive Oblak's £70million asking price down. The signing could also solve the on-going question over who will become United's first choice

Having just won the LaLiga title with Atletico, Oblak has been named as a priority from Solskjaer this summer.

However, the 28-year-old would cost United around £70m. Therefore, they are looking at ways of cutting down Atletico's asking price.

According to reports, Solskjaer will include De Gea - who missed the only spot-kick in United's Europa League shootout defeat to Villarreal on Wednesday - as part of a package.

United have also signed veteran keeper Tom Heaton on a free transfer - bringing the 35-year-old back to the club after several years away.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9627545/United-plotting-Jan-Oblak-use-Gea-drive-70m-asking-price.html
kalo jadi beli Oblak gimana nasib Henderson? :-?

zudomiriku 03-06-2021 09:45 AM

Manchester United plot move to take Kieran Trippier from cash-strapped Atletico Madrid... and Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane are also on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's to-buy list

* Atletico Madrid are open to offers for Kieran Trippier from Manchester United
* Jadon Sancho, Raphael Varane and Tom Heaton are on United's shopping list
* England right back Trippier would provide competition for Aaron Wan Bissaka

Manchester United plot move to take Kieran Trippier from cash-strapped Manchester United retain an interest in signing Kieran Trippier from Atletico Madrid.

The England right back also has interest from Everton. He has two years left on contract but cash-strapped Atletico are open to offers. United see him as competition for Aaron Wan Bissaka.

United are working on a deal for Real Madrid’s Raphael Varane and want Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund but funds are limited.

They will sign goalkeeper Tim Heaton on a free from Aston Villa at the end of this month.

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keen on a rebuild to close the gap on Manchester City at the top of the Premier League and perform in the Champions League – United finished second and were knocked out in the group stage respectively this season.

And his lack of faith in his squad’s depth was laid bare as he refused to make a substitute until the 100th minute of their Europa League final defeat by Villarreal.

Trippier has been looked at throughout this season and his superb performances for Atletico in their LaLiga title triumph convinced both United and England boss Gareth Southgate of his quality.

https://i.postimg.cc/gcvvNj0Z/437576...2665598850.jpg
Kieran Trippier is a target for Manchester United after starring at Atletico Madrid this year

https://i.postimg.cc/zvSKBtQj/437576...2674379309.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/FzQ0h5Tz/437577...2674379309.jpg
Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane are also wanted by United - but funds are limited. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants new faces in his squad to build a Premier League title challenge

United are frontrunners for Sancho, whose previous £108million asking price has been dropped by Borussia Dortmund. But no deal has been finalised and United are keen not to be ripped off.

Varane is a serious target at centre back – a problem position for United at times this season – and only has a year left on his contract at Real Madrid.

West Ham's PFA Young Player of the Year nominee Declan Rice and Villarreal's Pau Torres have also been mentioned as United targets.

Last month Solskjaer said: 'If you want to take up the challenge with them we need to strengthen our squad.

'Congratulations to them. They've had a fantastic season but I'm very pleased with my boys that we have made it to the last 10 days with a City side ahead of us that are lauded as the best in Europe.

'We want to take the next step and it might be that we need a couple more to strengthen the squad.'

Edinson Cavani's new contract makes a striker signing unlikely, although Solskjaer has not ruled out a move.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9645807/Manchester-United-plot-Kieran-Trippier-cash-strapped-Atletico-Madrid.html

zudomiriku 04-06-2021 10:00 AM

Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea on alert as Barcelona wonderkid Ilaix Moriba 'could leave the club this summer with cash-strapped club unwilling to meet his contract demands'

* The 18-year-old midfielder has just one year left on his current deal
* The cash-strapped Catalan giants have baulked at his contract demands
* Moriba, who has a buy-out clause of £86m, made 18 appearances this season

Barcelona are reportedly ready to sell wonderkid Ilaix Moriba amid interest from Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

The 18-year-old has just one year left on his current deal and the cash-strapped Catalan giants have baulked at his contract demands.

Mundo Deportivo reported in March several clubs were keen to prise the midfielder away from the Nou Camp, with Manchester United making a ‘firm offer’.

And now the Spanish outlet is reporting that Barcelona could be prepared to let him leave this summer if he does not lower his demands.

Moriba has been with the Catalan giants since he was seven years old, progressing through the club’s famous La Masia academy.

Moriba, who already has a buy-out clause of £86m, made 18 appearances this season, and came off the bench in the second leg of Barcelona's Champions League defeat by Paris Saint-Germain.

His future has been thrown into doubt following his switch from Stellar Group to switch to powerful German agency Rogon, who are now representing him in contract negotiations.

https://i.postimg.cc/xdR5Qc3k/437961...nverter-eu.jpg
Ilaix Moriba (right) has just one year left on his current deal and could leave Barcelona. Moriba, who has a buy-out clause of £86m, made 14 LaLiga appearances this season

The report adds that if Moriba does not lower his demands, the club could be prepared to cash in this summer.

And that could spark a battle for his signature with the likes of RB Leipzig also believed to be keeping tabs on him.

As his youth contract at Barcelona came to an end in 2019, Moriba was on the receiving end of offers from several clubs, including Manchester City.

His father, Mamady Kourouma, revealed it was only a late breakthrough in negotiations in Spain that prevented his son getting on a plane to England to sign a professional contract with Pep Guardiola's side.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9649173/Man-United-Man-City-Chelsea-alert-Barcelona-wonderkid-Moriba-leave-summer.html

zudomiriku 09-06-2021 10:04 AM

Atalanta 'reject Manchester United's £39m bid for star centre-back Cristian Romero', with Italian side holding out for £52m to let Argentine leave

* Cristian Romero was one of the standout players in Serie A last season
* Atalanta central defender, 23, is subject of transfer interest from top clubs
* Manchester United have reportedly failed in £39million bid for Argentine
* Italian side are understood to be holding out for £52m before they let him go

Manchester United have been rebuffed by Atalanta after making a bid of £39million for Cristian Romero.

The Old Trafford club are seeking a centre-back this summer and the 23-year-old Argentine is of interest having performed superbly last term.

According to Tuttosport in Italy, Atalanta rejected £39m from United and are holding out for £52m before they allow their star defender to depart.

Romero is currently on loan at Atalanta from Juventus until 2022 and they have the option to make the move permanent for £21.5m, which they are expected to do.

https://i.postimg.cc/Ls6WCPxT/439590...3140619171.jpg
Cristian Romero is a target for Manchester United, who have reportedly had a bid rejected. Romero was outstanding in helping Atalanta to third place in Serie A last season. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is in the market for a new central defender and is keen on the 23-year-old

But he is not regarded as indispensable and La Dea could cash in straight away, turning a profit on the defender.

He made 31 Serie A appearances last season and helped Gian Piero Gasperini's side finish third in the table.

Romero's performances were outstanding and he claimed the league's defender of the year award.

It was by far the best campaign of his career to date but ever since a move from Belgrano in Argentina, Romero has impressed in Italy.

His performances for Genoa convinced Juventus to sign him but there was no room in the first team, meaning loans back to Genoa and then Atalanta.

It remains to be seen whether United will come back to the negotiating table or if Atalanta will reduce their asking price.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking for a centre-back partner for Harry Maguire with Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos and Jules Kounde among the other options.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9663373/Atalanta-reject-Manchester-Uniteds-39m-bid-star-centre-Cristian-Romero.html

zudomiriku 14-06-2021 10:23 AM

Real Madrid 'willing to sell Raphael Varane for £52m' this summer amid interest from Manchester United with Spanish giants happy to offload French defender after he turned down offer of a new contract

* Real Madrid have reportedly put a £52million asking price on Raphael Varane
* French defender, 28, has just one year remaining on his contract at Bernabeu
* Varane looks set to move on this summer after rebuffing offer of a new deal
* Man United have been linked with World Cup winner as they chase a defender

Real Madrid 'would sell Raphael Varane for around £52million' this summer with the French defender linked with Manchester United.

The 28-year-old centre-back has one year remaining on his Bernabeu contract but has so far shown little inclination to extend his decade-long stay with the club.

Spanish show El Partidazo de COPE report that Real would be willing to listen to offers for Varane in the current transfer window and have set an asking price.

https://i.postimg.cc/nL8VP1H6/440937...nverter-eu.jpg
Real Madrid 'are willing to sell defender Raphael Varane for £52million this summer' with Manchester United linked with the France international. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and United now know Real Madrid's asking price for the Frenchman

Varane is currently with the France team ahead of Euro 2020, a tournament the reigning world champions enter as favourites.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will target a centre-half signing to partner with captain Harry Maguire this summer as the Old Trafford club look to challenge Manchester City for the Premier League title next season.

Maguire's absence with an ankle injury in the final games of the campaign, including the UEFA Europa League final defeat to Villarreal, highlighted how the other defenders in the squad aren't up to his standard.

Signing a proven winner such as Varane would certainly remedy that. His 360 matches for Real over 10 seasons have seen four Champions League wins as well as three Spanish league titles.

https://i.postimg.cc/SsdyjFWh/440938...nverter-eu.jpg
Varane is currently on international duty with France ahead of the European Championship. The 28-year-old has one year remaining on his Real contract and has turned down a new one. Varane would bring experience and a winning pedigree to Manchester United's back line. He helped France win the 2018 World Cup to add to his large collection of club silverware

With just one year left on his current contract and without any apparent commitment to signing a new one, it appears Varane will follow his compatriot and manager Zinedine Zidane out the exit door.

Indeed, Real would have to sell this year to ensure they get full market value for a player still in his prime and avoid losing him for nothing next year.

Varane played 41 games across all competitions for Real last season but it proved to be a disappointing campaign as they finished second in LaLiga behind Atletico Madrid and exited the Champions League to Chelsea in the semi-finals.

A leg injury kept Varane sidelined for the second leg of that semi-final tie in an added frustration.

Other United priorities include a right-sided attacker with Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho top of their shopping list.

The German club have rejected United's opening bid of £67m for the England star and are holding out for £80m.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9675867/Real-Madrid-willing-sell-Raphael-Varane-52m-summer-amid-Man-United.html

zudomiriku 21-06-2021 02:27 PM

Raphael Varane's representatives 'hope to open negotiations over a Manchester United move THIS WEEK' after defender turned down a new Real Madrid contract

* Raphael Varane's representatives want to begin negotiations with Man United
* The defender rejected a two-year extension to his Real Madrid contract
* The Frenchman has 12 months left on his current deal at the Bernabeu
* The LaLiga side will demand £50million for the 28-year-old centre back

Raphael Varane and his representatives will reportedly look to begin negotiations with Manchester United this week as the defender looks to seal a move to Old Trafford.

The defender rejected Real Madrid's offer of a two-year extension to his contract, which has 12 months remaining, and is set on leaving the LaLiga club after 10 years in Spain.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are one of the main teams interested in signing the 28-year-old this summer and The Mirror report that Varane's agents are hoping to meet with United this week.

https://i.postimg.cc/6qBkR2V9/444475...4177840820.jpg
Raphael Varane's representatives want to begin negoations with Manchester United this week. Red Devils boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to strengthen his defence this summer. The LaLiga side will reportedly demand £50million for the 28-year-old centre back

The Red Devils want to strenghthen their defensive options and have also been linked with a move for Kieran Trippier.

Varane, who is currently competing at Euro 2020 with France, is reportedly unhappy that Real chose to negotiate with Luka Modric, Lucas Vazquez and Sergio Ramos ahead of him.

Ramos has now left the club after rejecting a one-year deal with a pay-cut (10 per cent of his current wage in line with the cut offered to other players because of the coronavirus' impact on Real Madrid's finances).

Sportsmail revealed on Thursday that United will not be making a move for Ramos, despite having previous interest in the Spain defender when Louis van Gaal was manager.

Real signed Bayern Munich defender David Alaba on a free transfer earlier this summer, with Eder Militao and Nacho the other two recognised centre-halves at the club.

The club feel they have enough cover to allow Varane to leave for the right fee but are said to want around £50million.

Paris Saint-Germain are also interested but the defender is said to favour a move to England.

Varane has won three LaLiga titles, four Champions League trophies and four FIFA Club World Cups with the Spanish giants.

The defender made 41 appearances in all competitions last season as Real finished second in LaLiga and were knocked out of the Champions League in the semi-final.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9705547/Raphael-Varanes-representatives-hope-open-negotiations-Manchester-United-WEEK.html
ya salah satu dari Ramos atau Varane, tapi kabarnya Ramos sudah menolak dan lebih ingin bergabung ke PSG. lagian Ramos dah tua, Varane masih 28, £50 juta untuk sekelas Varane masuk akal lah. kalo Varane bergabung siapa tau Pogba akan bertahan, Pogba bertahan Bruno pun akan lebih lama bermain u/ United :))

zudomiriku 22-06-2021 09:47 AM

Manchester United target Raphael Varane 'reportedly receives interest from Paris Saint-Germain'... as Real Madrid are set to be forced into a search for a new centre back after a summer which saw Sergio Ramos leave

* Raphael Varane is competing at Euro 2020 and has a year on his current deal
* However, Real Madrid are willing to sell, with the player valued at £43million
* Real seem set to search for a new defender after Sergio Ramos' departure
* Eder Militao, Nacho and David Alaba will be the only senior centre backs
* Los Blancos had looked to focus all their attention on signing Kylian Mbappe
* However, Varane's situation looks likely to change the club's transfer strategy

Manchester United target Raphael Varane is reportedly receiving interest from Paris Saint-Germain.

The centre back, who is currently competing at Euro 2020 with France, has a year left on his contract at Real Madrid and was an instrumental part of Los Blancos' defence this season as they shipped just 28 goals despite just failing to defend their league title.

However, he is yet to sign a new deal after turning down a two-year offer and as a consequence, Real are willing to sell the 28-year-old this summer, with PSG the latest team to enquire about his services, according to MARCA.

With veteran defender Sergio Ramos leaving after failing to agree a new deal and Varane looking increasingly likely to follow the Spaniard out of the exit door, Carlo Ancelotti will need to dip into the transfer market if he is left with just Eder Militao and Nacho as senior central defenders currently at the club, while the incoming David Alaba is also very comfortable in the role and 21-year-old Victor Chust can deputise.

https://i.postimg.cc/SQdgh3c5/445095...4319363997.jpg
There is a tussle for Raphael Varane between Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain. The 28-year-old is competing at Euro 2020 with France with one year on his Real Madrid deal. Nacho and Eder Militao would be the club's only two recognised centre backs if Varane left. Varane's representatives are set to speak to United soon - with the player valued at £43million

The plan had been to put all their eggs in the basket of Kylian Mbappe, with the Spanish giants having been linked with the French superstar throughout 2020/21, but Varane's expected departure has slightly diverted the club's focus.

Varane is currently valued at around €50million (£43m), but Mauricio Pochettino would like to bolster his defence despite possessing a centre-back partnership Marquinhos and Presnel Kimpembe.

Varane's representatives are also set to speak to United as the battle for his signature intensifies, with the player unhappy that Real chose to negotiate with Luka Modric, Lucas Vazquez and Ramos before him and said to prefer a move to England over a return to his homeland despite PSG's interest.

France face Portugal in their final Group F game on Wednesday as their prospects of making it through to the last 16 hang in the balance with Didier Deschamps' men on four points and Fernando Santos' side on three points, while Germany, who face bottom side Hungary, are also on three points having beaten Portugal 4-2 on Saturday.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9710671/Manchester-United-target-Raphael-Varane-receives-Paris-Saint-Germain.html
kalo PSG dah ikutan bisa kalah nego gaji nih, udah PSG rekrut Ramos aja, Varane jatah United :P

zudomiriku 22-06-2021 10:17 AM

Manchester United 'making progress in attempt to sign Villarreal and Spain defender Pau Torres' with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer eager to sign a centre-back

* Manchester United are growing in confidence in their attempt to sign Pau Torres
* A deal for the Villarreal defender is unlikely to be finalised until after Euro 2020
* United had bid rejected for Raphael Varane, with Torres seen as more attainable

Manchester United are reportedly making progress in their quest to sign Pau Torres from Villarreal.

As reported by Manchester Evening News, United are becoming increasingly hopeful of signing Torres, although a deal is unlikely to be finalised until his involvement with Spain at Euro 2020 is over.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is determined to bring in a new centre-back this summer, with Torres one of the players under consideration.

Solskjaer's side previously had a £50m package turned down for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane.

Although Varane is still considered as an option, United are unlikely to make Real's asking price of £80m.

https://i.postimg.cc/7LzBrLNM/444994...4296533704.jpg
Manchester United are growing in confidence in their quest to sign Villarreal's Pau Torres. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is determined to bring in a new centre-back this summer. Torres impressed against United in the Europa League final and scored in the shoot-out. United had an offer for Raphael Varane rejected but Torres is seen as a more attainable target

Torres, who impressed against United in the Europa League final, is thought to be a more attainable target.

The 24-year-old has spent his entire career at Villarreal other than a loan spell at Malaga in the 2018-19 campaign.

United are also looking to sign Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho and have submitted a bid of £75m for the England international.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9709699/Manchester-United-making-progress-attempt-sign-Villarreal-defender-Pau-Torres.html

rio vander vidic 22-06-2021 03:21 PM

Yuk pau torres yuk dapetin

zudomiriku 28-06-2021 09:46 AM

Manchester United planning clearout to help fund Jadon Sancho move, with Donny van de Beek and Anthony Martial among FOUR big names at risk of the chop... but club are still undecided on whether to keep Jesse Lingard

* Manchester United are set for a busy summer with several players set to leave
* Anthony Martial and Donny van de Beek are among the group at risk of the axe
* Both stars endured poor seasons and United are open to tabling offers for them
* ESPN report that United have said each of their stars has a 'reasonable valuation'

Manchester United stars Anthony Martial and Donny van de Beek may be at risk of the axe this summer with the club admitting 'every player has a realistic valuation', according to reports.

It is said a number of enquiries have been made for the likes of Martial and Van de Beek, both of whom endured frustrating seasons last year, and the indication is that United are open to fair offers for their players.

ESPN claim that while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer still expects most of his squad to stay for the next campaign, there is the possibility of certain names moving on should clubs match their valuation.

https://i.postimg.cc/JnsyssZY/446990...4686626034.jpg
Donny van de Beek may be one of the players at risk of leaving Manchester United, reports say. Van de Beek has struggled to impress under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his future is uncertain

And it is midfielder Van De Beek and striker Martial who may be the most notable faces heading for the exit door, with United not against several departures.

Van de Beek has struggled to make an impression at Old Trafford after joining from Ajax last summer, but ESPN also add that the Holland international is willing to stay and fight for a first-team spot.

Having made just four Premier League starts, the 24-year-old now finds his future the subject of speculation - and he is currently on holiday after picking up a groin injury that cruelly ended his Euro 2020 hopes.

https://i.postimg.cc/hGPQqyjB/446990...4686613378.jpg
Anthony Martial could also be offloaded with United open to reasonable offers for their stars

Ace Martial, meanwhile, has not played since March after sustaining his own issue. As a result, he has fallen behind Edinson Cavani in the pecking order.

In what was a poor season by his standards, the former Monaco man made 36 appearances, scoring just seven goals and picking up nine assists.

Other fringe players such as Andreas Pereira and Diogo Dalot may also leave. Both were sent out on loan to Serie A last year, with Lazio and AC Milan respectively, and United are willing to ship them out again.

Reportedly, no decision has yet been made on Jesse Lingard after his superb stint at West Ham, where he scored nine goals in the second half of the campaign and helped the club secure Europa League football.

It is set to be a busy summer for United, who are keen to bring in a number of new recruits in the transfer window during Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's rebuild.

The deal for Borussia Dortmund forward Jadon Sancho is edging ever closer to finally being agreed for a fee of around £77million.

https://i.postimg.cc/PrYwbvcB/446990...4686653379.jpg
United are now finally closing in on signing No 1 target Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund

Dortmund and United have looked to reach an agreement over the 21-year-old for the second year in a row, but negotiations are set to be brought to a close imminently.

The initial price tag of £110m from last summer saw United baulk and ultimately fail to secure their No 1 target, but Dortmund have now lowered the asking price and are ready to accept £73 up front with £4m in add-ons.

And with Sancho now wrapped up, the club will then turn their attentions to bringing in a new centre back and centre midfielder, as reported by Sportsmail.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9727625/Donny-van-Beek-Anthony-Martial-risk-leaving-Manchester-United-summer.html
Martial jual, Lingard juga, turunin harga dikit WHU pasti mau. kalo gak dapat Trippier, mending poles Dalot buat backup Bissaka. VDB jangan dijual minimal dipinjamkan, atau coba duetin sama Tominay alih2 dengan Fred mulu

zudomiriku 28-06-2021 09:56 AM

Manchester United make contact with Rennes over teenage star Eduardo Camavinga... with further talks planned for this week and Rennes ready to cash in on midfielder before his contract expires next summer

* Manchester United have approached Rennes about Eduardo Camavinga
* The 18-year-old has just one year left on his deal and his club are willing to sell
* Camavinga has been capped three times by France and PSG are also interested
* Paul Pogba is already a fan and has called the teenaged 'a little dancer'

Manchester United have made contact with Rennes over midfielder Eduardo Camavinga.

United hope to wrap up Jadon Sancho's transfer from Borussia Dortmund this week for £77million and will then turn attention to adding a midfielder and a centre back.

Further talks are planned with Rennes plus Camavinga’s representatives this week.

The 18-year old, who only has one year left on contract, has strong interest from Paris St Germain as he has already been capped three times by France, scoring on his first start against Ukraine, and is recognised as one of the best young midfielders in Europe.

https://i.postimg.cc/fRvSpnMC/447494...4836088795.jpg
Manchetser United have approached Rennes over signing midfielder Eduardo Camavinga. United hope to secure Jadon Sancho this week before turning their attention elsewhere. Camavinga has already been capped three times and is one of Europe's brightest prospects

United missed out on a deal for Jude Bellingham last year and recognise Camavinga as another top young player who can improve their squad.

Camavinga is well known to United's Paul Pogba too.

He referred to Camavinga as 'a little dancer' when he welcomed him into the France squad. Rennes are willing to cash in now rather than risk him becoming a free agent.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9731411/Manchester-United-make-contact-Rennes-teenage-star-Eduardo-Camavinga.html

zudomiriku 01-07-2021 10:02 AM

Manchester United 'sent scouts to watch Juventus star Adrien Rabiot' during France's shock Euro 2020 defeat to Switzerland as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer considers move for him

* Man United sent scouts to watch Adrien Rabiot playing for France at Euro 2020
* United watched the 26-year-old play against Switzerland in their shock defeat
* France crashed out of the Euros after a 5-4 penalty shootout defeat in the last 16
* However, Man United are still interested in acquiring the midfielder's services

Manchester United reportedly sent scouts to watch Adrien Rabiot during France's Euro 2020 defeat on Monday night.

The tournament favourites crashed out of the European Championship following a 5-4 penalty shootout defeat by Switzerland in the last 16.

Rabiot, who found himself operating in a new role for Didier Deschamps' side, will not only be disappointed with the result but also his performance amid the summer transfer window.

https://i.postimg.cc/TYg39htp/448564...nverter-eu.jpg
Man United reportedly sent scouts to watch Adrien Rabiot in action for France at Euro 2020. The 26-year-old found himself operating in a new role for Didier Deschamps' side

Having been asked to play at left wing-back in a 3-4-1-2 formation, Rabiot was under the watchful eye of a United scout and failed to prove his worth during their shock exit.

According to The Daily star, the Red Devils sent a scout to the game in Bucharest to watch Rabiot's performance and report back to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The French international, 26, will have been disappointed with the performance he and his team provided after they suffered defeat by Switzerland - following a thrilling match that ended 3-3.

Nevertheless, United are still said to be interested in the 26-year-old after he impressed at Juventus last season.

Rabiot joined Juventus on a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain in 2019 and failed to nail down a regular first-team spot in his opening season.

As a result, Rabiot had been linked with a departure from the Allianz Stadium in a bid to revive his career.

However, having overcome his underwhelming first spell in Turin, Rabiot has now caught the attention of several Premier League giants due to his impressive form.

United are said to be leading the transfer race for the French international as they look to acquire his services for the 2021-2022 season.

https://i.postimg.cc/sgzD0yLK/448565...nverter-eu.jpg
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's scout was reportedly there to analysis his performance for France. Nevertheless, United are still interested in Rabiot after an impressive season with Juventus

They will have to compete with Manchester City as Pep Guardiola has identified Rabiot as a long-term replacement for Fernandinho.

Everton may look to enter the transfer race once again after their former managed Carlo Ancelotti attempted to sign the midfielder in 2020.

Ancelotti made several moves in 2020 to link up with Rabiot - who broke through into the PSG first team under the Italian in 2012 - but was unsuccessful on each occasion.

Despite attracting interest from several Premier League giants, Rabiot's agent previously told Italian newspaper Tuttosport: 'The Frenchman is on Pep Guardiola's Manchester City goal list. But he will not leave Juventus.'

Nevertheless, it is believed Juventus could offload Rabiot for £17million this summer despite the fact he has won Serie A, the Italian Cup and Italian Super Cup during his spell in Turin.

It remains to be seen whether United would be put off by reports in France that claim Rabiot's mother had a row with the families of Kylian Mbappe and Paul Pogba - United's star midfielder - in the stadium after France's humbling by Switzerland in Bucharest on Monday night.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9740387/Manchester-United-send-scouts-watch-Adrien-Rabiot-Frances-shock-Euro-2020-defeat.html

zudomiriku 01-07-2021 11:27 AM

Manchester United 'interested in signing Bayern Munich and Germany midfielder Leon Goretzka... but only if Paul Pogba LEAVES the club' in the summer transfer window

* Manchester United have been active in the summer transfer window so far
* The Red Devils are on the cusp of signing Jadon Sancho in a £77million deal
* Now they are eyeing a possible move for Bayern Munich star Leon Goretzka
* However, a summer transfer hinges on Paul Pogba's future at Old Trafford

Manchester United are eyeing Leon Goretzka as a possible replacement for Paul Pogba this summer, according to reports.

United have been active in the transfer window this summer, and are finally on the cusp of wrapping up a £77million deal for England star Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund.

And now according to Sport Bild, the Red Devils are keeping tabs on Bayern Munich and Germany star Goretzka, but will only make a move for the midfielder if they can't come to fresh terms with Pogba.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZY1qp6FG/448730...nverter-eu.jpg
Leon Goretzka has been identified by Man United as a possible replacement for Paul Pogba. Pogba's future at Old Trafford is far from certain with his contract expiring next summer

The French midfielder's current deal at Old Trafford expires next summer and he will be eligible to sign a pre-contract agreement elsewhere in January if a new contract with United isn't agreed.

Pogba has continuously been linked with a move away from United - with the likes of Juventus and Real Madrid previously showing interest - with his agent Mino Raiola claiming in December last year that the midfielder is 'unhappy' at the club and 'needs a change of scenery'.

But Pogba has enjoyed a turnaround at United in recent times, and fresh reports have claimed that the Premier League giants are reportedly in ongoing talks with the Frenchman over a new contract.

When asked about his future following France's 2-2 draw with Portugal at Euro 2020 last week, Pogba remained coy by saying: 'I'm not thinking about my future, I'm only focused on the Euros.'

However, if talks with Pogba were to collapse, United will go in pursuit of Germany international Goretzka.

Goretzka, formerly of Schalke before moving to Bayern, has emerged on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's radar ahead of the 2021-22 campaign.

Goretzka's contract at the Allianz Arena also expires next summer but Bayern have reportedly opened discussions with their player over a new deal - which would scupper United's plans.

Goretzka has emerged as one of Bayern's most prized assets since joining in the summer of 2018, helping his side win three straight Bundesliga titles and the Champions League during the 2019-20 campaign.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9741909/Manchester-United-interested-signing-Bayern-Munichs-Leon-Goretzka-Paul-Pogba-LEAVES.html

zudomiriku 02-07-2021 09:49 AM

First Sancho, now Varane! Manchester United 'are closing in on Real Madrid and France centre-back' with the club 'confident of signing him for cut-price £43m' as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gets set for two huge transfers

* Man United are close to finalising a deal for Raphael Varane, reports claim
* The Real Madrid centre-back is said to be a top target for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* Varane's contract in Madrid expires next summer and could be sold for £43m

Manchester United are moving closer to sealing a deal for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane to add to their stunning swoop of Jadon Sancho.

The Red Devils are eyeing a handful of top signings to overhaul their squad this summer after finishing the last campaign trophyless - and, as reported by Sportsmail, the club have agreed a deal to sign Dortmund star Sancho for £73m, with the English winger set to complete the move after Euro 2020.

Sancho was the primary target of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, and the club are also close to finalising a deal for the other player at the top of his wishlist in Varane, according to ESPN - who claim United have received encouragement over a transfer.

Defence has been an area that United are hoping to bolster, with Solskjaer seeking a reliable partner to captain Harry Maguire at centre-back, and Varane would come as a glamorous arrival having won four Champions League titles and the World Cup with France.

United believe Madrid are now ready to negotiate a deal for Varane, whose deal expires next summer, and are confident he could be available for around £43m, the report adds.

Los Blancos had initially valued him at around £60m, a price that had put United off, but with the club struggling financially amid the Covid pandemic, they are willing to lower their asking price in order to help new boss Carlo Ancelotti rebuild, it claims.

https://i.postimg.cc/63pc84z8/449061...nverter-eu.jpg
Man United are reportedly close to finalising an agreement with Madrid for Raphael Varane. Red Devils boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to strengthen his defence this summer. The club have targeted Varane as they look for a top class centre-back ahead of next season. United's transfer business is progressing well after finally making progress on Sancho

Earlier this year Sportsmail reported that United were chasing Varane and hoping to drive down Madrid's hefty price tag.

Easing the burden of Varane's possible departure is the arrival of defender David Alaba on a free transfer from Bayern Munich. The Austrian spent 12 years with the Bavarian side and his top-level experience will be comforting should the club end up selling the 28-year-old.

Stalwart Sergio Ramos has also left the club this summer, leaving Eder Militao and Nacho are the other senior centre-backs alongside Alaba.

Varane is said to have rejected Madrid's offer of a new deal last week, with the player is reportedly unhappy that Real chose to negotiate with Luka Modric, Lucas Vazquez and Ramos ahead of him.

Paris Saint-Germain are also interested but the defender is said to favour a move to England. Varane has won three LaLiga titles, four Champions League trophies and four FIFA Club World Cups with the Spanish giants.

The defender made 41 appearances in all competitions last season as Real finished second in LaLiga and were knocked out of the Champions League in the semi-final.

United fans will be excited by the prospect of having both Varane and Sancho, who looks set to finally become a Manchester United player after a long saga of talks with Dortmund that saw them hold out for £108m last summer.

The Bundesliga outfit are understood to have accepted United’s third offer of this window which will see them pay the £72.9m – believed to be spread over four years, with no further add-ons.

Sancho will sign a five-year deal that runs until 2026 and undergo a medical at the end of the Euros, with his club lowering their demands after he entered the final two years of his contract.

The 21-year-old has become one of the most sought-after talents in world football after a superb few seasons in Germany.

Having started his career at Manchester City, he has rebuilt himself with Dortmund, scoring 50 goals and providing 64 assists in 137 appearances and is seen as the missing puzzle piece to United's team on the right flank.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9744811/Manchester-United-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-men-closing-Real-Madrid-defender-Raphael-Varane.html

zudomiriku 02-07-2021 09:59 AM

Manchester United 'want to sign Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin this summer'... as the Red Devils eye more firepower up front after agreeing £73m deal for Jadon Sancho

* Manchester United reportedly want to sign Dominic Calvert-Lewin this summer
* The 24-year-old striker scored 21 goals in all competitions for Everton last season
* The Red Devils have already agreed a deal to sign England winger Jadon Sancho

Manchester United are reportedly eyeing a move for Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin this summer.

The Red Devils confirmed on Thursday that they have agreed a £73million deal with Borussia Dortmund to sign the striker's England team-mate Jadon Sancho.

And according to The Sun, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side want to strengthen their attack further by adding Calvert-Lewin to their squad.

The 24-year-old scored 21 goals in all competitions for the Toffees last season and his form was rewarded with a place in Gareth Southgate's England squad for the Euros.

However, he was left out of the squad to face Germany and has made just one substitute appearance in the tournament so far.

The forward has also been linked with a move to Real Madrid, which would see him join former Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti.

The Italian left Goodison Park in June and has since been replaced by Rafa Benitez.

https://i.postimg.cc/zXbdwWNW/449377...nverter-eu.jpg
Manchester United are reportedly eyeing a move for Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin. The 24-year-old scored 21 goals in all competitions for the Toffees in the 2020-2021 season. His impressive form earned him a place in Gareth Southgate's England squad of the Euros

Calvert-Lewin was named Everton's Player of the Year for the 2020-2021 season and the club will be desperate to keep hold of him.

The former Sheffield United man is under contract until 2025, meaning the Toffees are under no pressure to sell.

They are also looking to push on under Benitez and majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri has ambitions for the club to reach the Champions League.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9747865/Manchester-United-want-sign-Everton-striker-Dominic-Calvert-Lewin-summer.html

zudomiriku 02-07-2021 10:06 AM

Manchester United 'want to add a centre-back, defensive midfielder and a striker this summer with Pau Torres, Declan Rice and Harry Kane on the top of their shortlist' after completing £73million deal for Jadon Sancho

* Manchester United are set to complete a £73million deal for Jadon Sancho
* The deal will be the Red Devils' first major foray into the summer transfer market
* Reports claim United want to add a defender, centre-back and a striker this year
* Harry Kane and Declan Rice reportedly top the club's shortlist with Pau Torres

Manchester United are plotting a summer spending spree from a shortlist including Tottenham's Harry Kane, West Ham's Declan Rice and Villarreal defender Pau Torres, according to reports.

The Red Devils have already secured the signing of Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho on a £73million deal, with the 21-year-old set to sign a five-year contract at Old Trafford after the European Championships.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are looking to build a squad capable of challenging Manchester City for the Premier League title after finishing 12 points behind Pep Guardiola's side in England's top-flight last season.

https://i.postimg.cc/WpW5B88x/449364...nverter-eu.jpg
Harry Kane and Declan Rice are wanted as part of Manchester United's overhaul, say reports

https://i.postimg.cc/8P7ZNvnc/449365...nverter-eu.jpg
The Red Devils have also reportedly listed Spain star Pau Torres as a top centre-back target

And according to The Guardian, United want to sign a centre-back, defensive midfielder and a striker - with Torres, Rice and Kane heading the shortlists for each of those positions.

The report also says the Red Devils are still interested in Atletico Madrid right-back Kieran Trippier, while Manchester City' interest in Kane and the large amount of money spent on Sancho causing doubts over how many deals can be done this summer.

England internationals Kane and Rice are currently starring for the Three Lions at Euro 2020 this summer as Gareth Southgate's side prepare for the challenge of Ukraine in Saturday's quarter-final clash in Rome.

Kane is already the subject of a £100million bid from Guardiola's City this summer, after the England captain informed Spurs of his desire to leave the club.

But Tottenham, who recently hired Nuno Espirito Santo as their new manager, have insisted that their star striker, who won the Golden Boot last season, is not for sale unless a £150m bid comes in.

Rice, meanwhile, was a reported target for Chelsea last season when Frank Lampard was in charge but a move never materialised.

https://i.postimg.cc/jSNvJbTr/449369...nverter-eu.jpg
United reportedly retain an interest in England and Atletico Madrid defender Kieran Trippier. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to build a squad capable of challenging for the Premier League

Sportsmail revealed last month that United have reservations over the valuation fee West Ham, who qualified for Europe last season, will place upon their midfielder's head.

United have also held a long-term interest in Torres after impressing against them in the Europa League final, which Villarreal won on penalties after David de Gea's penalty miss.

The 24-year-old defender came through the Yellow Submarine's academy and has since played 88 times for the Spanish side. He is currently on international duty with Spain at Euro 2020, with La Roja taking on Switzerland in Friday's quarter-final.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9747791/Manchester-United-want-add-Pau-Torres-Declan-Rice-Harry-Kane-Jadon-Sanchos-arrival.html
kalo semua pemain yg diincar United jadi bergabung, setengah lebih isinya pemain timnas Inggris nih, dari Henderson, Shaw, Trippier, Maguire, Rice, Sancho, Rashford, Lewin, Kane blom ditambah Greenwood jika nanti dipanggil ke timnas senior. lalu para pemain inti rata2 langganan timnas masing2 seperti De Gea, Bissaka, Lindelof, Fred, Tominay, James, Cavani

zudomiriku 05-07-2021 12:22 PM

Brighton are eyeing a shock summer transfer swoop for Manchester United winger Daniel James... and could also move for Tottenham's Joe Rodon if £50m-rated Ben White leaves

* Brighton are eyeing a transfer swoop for Man United winger Daniel James
* James could be open to a transfer after the news of Jadon Sancho's arrival
* Brighton are also said to be interested in Tottenham's Joe Rodon this summer

Brighton are eyeing a transfer swoop for Manchester United winger Daniel James and could be prepared to make a move for Tottenham's Joe Rodon.

James had an underwhelming impact at Manchester United during the 2020-2021 season after shining following his move from Swansea City in 2019.

As a result, the Welsh midfielder could be open to Graham Potter's proposal as his first-team opportunities many be limited next season after the arrival of Jadon Sancho.

https://i.postimg.cc/hv8M8Qkd/450149...nverter-eu.jpg
Brighton are eyeing a transfer swoop for Manchester United winger Daniel James (above)

James joined Manchester United for £15million from Swansea City in 2019. Upon his arrival James shone in the Premier League.

However, he struggled to make his mark last season and spent the majority of the campaign on the bench.

As a result, the 23-year-old could leave Old Trafford this summer - according to The Sun.

Nevertheless, James believes he has something to offer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and that he will benefit from the 'learning' experience.

He previously said: 'I'm learning. I reflect on every game and every season I've played, whether I've played zero minutes, whether I play all the games, I think I'm always learning.

'For me, I'm nowhere near my potential and I just want to keep improving.'

Manchester United are also eyeing a potential transfer swoop for Tottenham's Joe Rodon this summer.

Rodon could be viewed as an alternative option for former Manchester United centre-back Ben White - should Arsenal manage to pull off a £50m deal.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9754061/Brighton-eyeing-transfer-swoop-Manchester-United-winger-Daniel-James.html

zudomiriku 05-07-2021 12:35 PM

Real Madrid 'plot shock move to include Manchester United outcast Donny van de Beek in £50m deal for Raphael Varane', with LaLiga giants keen to take Dutchman 'on loan with an option to buy' despite his nightmare season at Old Trafford

* Defender Raphael Varane is on Man United's transfer target list this summer
* Real want Donny van de Beek as part of any Varane deal, according to reports
* The Varane deal would reportedly cost the Red Devils around £50million
* Van de Beek played just 19 Premier League matches for United last season

Real Madrid want midfielder Donny Van de Beek on loan as part of any deal involving Manchester United and defender Raphael Varane, according to reports.

Sportsmail revealed in April that United were weighing up a summer move for centre back Varane, having been given encouragement that he was ready to leave the Bernabeu at the end of the season given his contract ends in 2022.

Dutch midfielder Van de Beek, meanwhile, struggled for game time in his debut season at Old Trafford following his £40million move from Ajax last summer, playing only half of United's Premier League matches, scoring just once.

And according to The Sun, Real want to include Van de Beek in United's deal for Varane, with a commitment to buying the 24-year-old when his loan spell ends next summer.

The report claims Varane will be worth around £50million to United, who believe the offer of the unwanted Van de Beek will help the negotiations end positively.

Van de Beek was strongly linked to Real when the midfielder left Ajax last summer but the 24-year-old opted to pick a move to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side.

https://i.postimg.cc/QMV4LtT2/450060...nverter-eu.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/mgmX6Mt3/450060...nverter-eu.jpg
Real Madrid want Donny van de Beek (left) to be part of Manchester United's deal for Raphael Varane (right) this summer. Van de Beek played just half of United's Premier League games last season. Varane would reportedly cost United around £50million including Van de Beek's loan spell

But the player's United career is yet to kick start, despite making 36 appearances for the Red Devils last term.

Real Madrid are plotting Carlo Ancelotti's first transfer window back in the Spanish capital, which will see stalwart Sergio Ramos leave the club this summer on a free transfer.

Fellow defender Varane has been at Real for a decade, winning three LaLiga titles, four Champions League trophies and four FIFA Club World Cups with the Spanish giants, who he has played 359 times for since his Los Blancos debut.

But Real could be tempted to cash in on Varane, leaving defenders Eder Militao and Nacho and new signing David Alaba as the only recognised centre-backs at the club.

United are welcoming Jesse Lingard back this summer following his loan spell at West Ham last term and signed fellow attacking midfielder Juan Mata to a new contract this week.

Real Madrid, meanwhile, have Martin Odegaard and Dani Ceballos coming back from loan spells at Arsenal.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9753511/Real-Madrid-want-Man-United-outcast-Donny-van-Beek-loan-Raphael-Varane-deal.html

rio vander vidic 05-07-2021 08:13 PM

Gils..real emang ya, kalo ngincer pemain ga tanggung2..dan biasanya pemain yg diincer pasti di dapet

zudomiriku 06-07-2021 10:02 AM

Manchester United 'set to offer £50m for Raphael Varane and £25m for Eduardo Camavinga' as they look to continue their big-money rebuild after bagging Jadon Sancho for £73m

* Man United will sign Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund after Euro 2020
* They are now reportedly set to try to strengthen their defence and midfield too
* Real Madrid's Raphael Varane and Rennes' Eduardo Camavinga are targets

Manchester United are reportedly set to offer £50million for Raphael Varane and £25million for Eduardo Camavinga in the next stage of their big-money rebuild.

United are expected to formalise a £73m move for Borussia Dortmund and England winger Jadon Sancho after the European Championship.

And according to Marca, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are understood to be making moves to strengthen their defence and midfield with another £75m set aside for Real Madrid defender Varane and Rennes wonderkid Camavinga.

https://i.postimg.cc/cHhJtWmc/450673...nverter-eu.jpg
Manchester United are reportedly set to make a £50million bid for Raphael Varane (pictured)

https://i.postimg.cc/PxTxqJmx/450673...nverter-eu.jpg
The Red Devils are also understood to be making a £25m bid for Rennes' Eduardo Camavinga. Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is thought to want to strengthen his defence and midfield options

French centre half Varane's contract in the Spanish capital expires next year, and although he is said to be open to an extension, he may want a new challenge and Madrid could sanction his departure to avoid losing him for free.

Whereas the Red Devils often aim for younger players with room to improve - Victor Lindelof and Eric Bailly were both signed aged 22 - Varane, 28, would represent a defender with plenty of winning experience who is already the complete package.

Solskjaer is also looking to improve his engine room, with usual pairing Scott McTominay and Fred prosaic, Paul Pogba and Donny van de Beek linked with moves away, Nemanja Matic now 32, and Andreas Pereira not a realistic first-team option.

Angola-born midfielder Camavinga, 18, is widely seen as one of the most promising players in world football having successfully broken through for Ligue 1 side Rennes aged just 16, as well as the senior French international team.

Like Varane, his contract also expires next summer and so Bruno Genesio's side could accept a lower figure than the asking price of £60m they set a few months ago to prevent him leaving for nothing.

Although Paris Saint-Germain and Madrid are also said to be interested, neither club reportedly sees him as a priority at the moment, meaning United are at the front of the queue.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9758151/Manchester-United-set-offer-50million-Raphael-Varane-25million-Eduardo-Camavinga.html

zudomiriku 09-07-2021 01:41 PM

PSG 'step up their chase for Paul Pogba and are not put off by the £51m fee they would have to pay Manchester United'... with the France star 'seduced by the idea of playing in Paris' amid Ligue 1 giants' huge summer overhaul

* Paul Pogba is on PSG's radar as they continue to spend big this summer
* The Manchester United man is said to be available for between £43m and £51m
* Pogba is 'seduced by the idea of playing in Paris' having been born in the city
* PSG have already signed the likes of Georginio Wijnaldum and Achraf Hakimi

Paul Pogba is the next man on Paris Saint-Germain's radar amid a huge summer of spending - and the Manchester United midfielder would be keen to move to Paris.

Pogba is regularly linked with a move away from United, with his second spell at the club not always going as well as the fans would have hoped after his big-money return from Juventus.

And this summer is no different, with L'Equipe reporting that the Frenchman is on PSG's radar, as Mauricio Pochettino and Co continue to throw around their cheque-book in a bid to achieve Champions League glory.

https://i.postimg.cc/mgQk3k93/451859...nverter-eu.jpg
Paul Pogba is next on Paris Saint-Germain's wish-list as they continue their summer overhaul. Pogba played for France at the Euros and is said to be 'seduced by the idea' of playing in Paris

Having already sealed the arrivals of Georginio Wijnaldum, Achraf Hakimi and Gianluigi Donnarumma - plus Sergio Ramos close to finalising a deal - attention is now said to have turned to Pogba, and money is not an issue.

The French publication writes that it would cost between €50m and €60m (£43m-£51m) to seal his signature, and the move is something Pogba would relish given he is 'seduced by the idea of playing in Paris'.

Pogba said a month ago that he had 'not received any offers' - be it a renewal from United or a chance to leave - but reports claim that he would welcome one from PSG.

With Pochettino in charge, the hope was that PSG would be able to achieve their aim of winning the Champions League, but it didn't go to plan in his first season.

Not only did the French giants go out of Europe in the semi-finals against Manchester City, but they also fell short of winning the league for the first time in four years.

With big money being spent this summer, nothing but a league and Champions League double will be good enough for PSG next season.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9768219/PSG-step-chase-Paul-Pogba-not-51m-fee.html

zudomiriku 16-07-2021 10:45 AM

Man United 'closing in on Raphael Varane and Kieran Trippier double swoop' to bolster defence... which would take their summer spending to OVER £140m with Jadon Sancho also arriving from Borussia Dortmund

* Manchester United are expected to pay a combined £68million for the duo
* Raphael Varane to command £50m fee as he enters last year of Real Madrid deal
* Kieran Trippier keen on Manchester United move in a deal worth £18million
* Varane is expected to form centre-back partnership with Harry Maguire
* Trippier's arrival could see Aaron Wan-Bissaka moved into a central back three

Manchester United are reportedly close to finalising a sensational double swoop to strengthen their defence with the signings of Raphael Varane and Kieran Trippier.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has identified his back four as the weakest area of his squad but may have finally found his ideal defensive partner for Harry Maguire in the Real Madrid centre-back, Varane.

England's Euro 2020 hero Trippier is also expected to join from Atletico Madrid, which according to the Sun will cost the Red Devils around £68million for the duo.

https://i.postimg.cc/13WMsKVy/455051...nverter-eu.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/qqdxjbSx/455051...nverter-eu.jpg
Raphael Varane (left) and Kieran Trippier are reportedly set for Manchester United moves. The £68million move for the pair would see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer bolster his United defence. Varane would slot into centre-back to partner England international Harry Maguire

Varane is expected to make up £50million of the cost as he enters the last year of his contract at Real, who will be keen not to lose him on a free transfer following the exit of his centre-back partner Sergio Ramos this summer.

Ramos had been a stalwart of the Madrid side since 2005 but was allowed to leave on a free transfer to join Paris Saint-Germain following the expiry of his contract.

The Express claim United's personal terms with Varane are 'all but agreed', leaving United 'hopeful' that they can complete a move for the 28-year-old by the end of next week.

It will be a move long in the waiting at Old Trafford with Sir Alex Ferguson having tried to sign the France star 10 years ago, before Madrid pipped him to his signature, while they also made a bid in 2018.

Trippier is also keen to move to Old Trafford following two successful years at the Wanda Metropolitano where this summer he won LaLiga title with Atletico.

The former Tottenham right-back is pushing for a move back to the Premier League though and he gives Solskjaer many options given the 30-year-old's ability to play left-back too as well as wing-back.

Trippier's arrival would raise doubts over the future of Aaron Wan-Bissaka whose ball distribution and defending from crosses has marked him as a potential weak link at right-back.

However, Solskjaer is keen to explore the possibility of moving Wan-Bissaka into a back-three and more central role.

Should both moves go through it would take United's summer spending to well over £140million pending the expected arrival of Jadon Sancho as they look to build on their runners-up finish last term to Manchester City, and launch a title challenge for the upcoming season.

Trippier's international team-mate is expected to be confirmed a United player in the coming days having agreed a five-year-deal, with the £73m transfer from Borussia Dortmund set to be announced following a medical.

Meanwhile, Atletico are ready to join the race to sign Jesse Lingard if United decide to let him go this summer according to reports.

The 28-year-old has reported back for pre-season training at Old Trafford amid doubts over his future, following a successful loan spell at West Ham last term.

West Ham are still keen on signing Lingard, with the England star keen to move in the search of regular game time.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9793733/Manchester-United-closing-Raphael-Varane-Kieran-Trippier-double-swoop.html
lebih urgent Varane sih, karena bek tengah salah satu titik lemah United musim lalu, kalo kanan masih ada Bissaka, tapi kalo dapat Trippier ya bagus juga, umpan lebih oke daripada Bissaka :peace:

zudomiriku 16-07-2021 12:58 PM

Jesse Lingard 'is a target for Atletico Madrid' as Manchester United midfielder returns to pre-season training amid doubts over his future with West Ham still keen to sign him

* LaLiga champions Atletico have expressed an interest in signing Lingard
* He has a year left on his contract and will hold talks with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* West Ham keen on signing Lingard, but will struggle to meet £25m valuation

Atletico Madrid are ready to join the race to sign Jesse Lingard if Manchester United decide to let him go this summer.

The 28-year-old has reported back for pre-season training at Old Trafford amid doubts over his future.

Now LaLiga champions Atletico have expressed an interest, according to 90min.

West Ham are still keen on signing Lingard, with the England star keen to move in the search of regular game time.

Lingard is due to hold talks with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer with just a year left on his current contract.

Manchester United are prepared to offer Lingard a new deal worth £130,000-a-week, with West Ham struggling to meet the asking price of £25m.

In addition, if Lingard signs the contract United will have the option to trigger another year on his deal.

https://i.postimg.cc/g0QD6kK5/455039...nverter-eu.jpg
Jesse Lingard has reported back for pre-season training at Manchester United. West Ham want to sign Lingard permanently but are unlikely to match his £25million valuation. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to keep Lingard, who indicated last week that he could leave

Lingard caught the eye on loan at West Ham in the second half of last season as he scored nine goals and provided five assists in 16 games.

A product of United's academy, Lingard has made 210 appearances for the club, scoring 33 times.

The 28-year-old fell out of favour at United but could now be set for an extended stay at the club as he looks to regain his place in the England squad.

Lingard was named in Gareth Southgate's provisional 33-man squad for Euro 2020 but was unable to make the cut for the final selection of 26 players.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9793647/Manchester-United-midfielder-Jesse-Lingard-target-Atletico-Madrid.html
jual aja ke WHU, atau dijadikan alat barter/tukar tambah dengan Trippier

zudomiriku 19-07-2021 10:07 AM

Carlo Ancelotti 'tells Real Madrid to keep watch of Manchester United's Diogo Dalot' as the new Bernabeu chief plots a surprise move for the Portugal full-back

* Carlo Ancelotti has told Real Madrid to keep track of defender Diogo Dalot
* Manchester United right-back Dalot was on loan at AC Milan last campaign
* Ancelotti previously recommended Dalot to Everton when in charge there

Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti is reportedly interested in a move for Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot.

Dalot is back at United following a loan spell at AC Milan and new Real manager Ancelotti is eager for his club to track the 22-year-old.

As reported by AS, Ancelotti recommended Dalot when he was in charge of Everton and is now considering bringing him to The Bernabeu.

Although Real can already call upon Dani Carvajal and Alvaro Odriozola as right-back options, the Spanish side could still pursue a move for Dalot.

https://i.postimg.cc/JnH871tc/455993...nverter-eu.jpg
Carlo Ancelotti has told Real Madrid to keep track of Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot. Ancelotti previously recommended Dalot to Everton when he was in charge at Goodison Park. Dalot, who was on loan at AC Milan last season, was part of Portugal's squad at Euro 2020

Dalot was part of Portugal's squad at Euro 2020 and featured as a substitute against France before starting against Belgium.

A product of Porto's academy, Dalot signed for United in 2018 but has struggled to fully establish himself at Old Trafford.

In total Dalot has played 35 times for United but finds himself behind first-choice right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

Dalot, who is also capable of playing at left-back, has two years remaining on his contract at United.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9801009/Carlo-Ancelotti-tells-Real-Madrid-watch-Manchester-Uniteds-Diogo-Dalot.html
ya udah tukar tambah aja sama Varane :)>-