United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2017/2018 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=382)
-   -   United Injury News 2017/18 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7588)

zudomiriku 19-07-2017 01:09 PM

United Injury News 2017/18

Juan Mata a doubt for Manchester United's tour games against Manchester City and Real Madrid after suffering ankle injury

* Manchester United beat Real Sal Lake 2-1 in Utah on Monday evening
* Juan Mata limped off, clearly unhappy with a challenge from Sebastian Saucedo
* Team-mate Antonio Valencia took retribution with an ugly tackle from behind
* Valencia was sent off after Jose Mourinho refused to take him off

Juan Mata could miss Manchester United's next two tour games against Manchester City and Real Madrid after suffering an ankle injury that triggered a bizarre turn of events in Utah.

Mata limped off, clearly unhappy with a challenge from Sebastian Saucedo, and his United team-mate Antonio Valencia took retribution with an ugly tackle from behind on the Real Salt Lake midfielder.

While Saucedo — who later left the Rio Tinto Stadium on crutches — received lengthy treatment, American referee Allen Chapman warned Jose Mourinho to take off Valencia or the Ecuador international would be sent off.

https://s18.postimg.org/jonp33hyh/42...0040922425.jpg
Juan Mata of Manchester United lies injured during the pre-season win over Real Salt Lake. Mata could miss United's next two games against Manchester City and Real Madrid

When Mourinho stubbornly refused the referee's request and a similar plea from Real coach Mike Petke, Valencia was shown a red card more than two minutes after committing the offence.

Mourinho said: 'I think the delay was because the referee asked me to change the player and I didn't because I don't agree with the card.

'Saucedo, I think is the name of the boy, was really aggressive in the second half. Some other actions were a bit dangerous.

'It's young people with enthusiasm playing against Manchester United, but it's a friendly match and it's a different mentality.'

Petke approached Mourinho and urged him to replace Valencia because he did not want his team to play against 10 men, but he insisted that Saucedo did not mean to hurt Mata.

'I want my guys to get a real game against one of the best in the world, so if he feels that way he has got a hell of a lot more experience than me,' said Petke.

'I don't think there was an intent with the Mata thing and I think that was a red card with what happened with Valencia — with all due respect to my mentor and my favourite manager, Mourinho.'

Mata was on United's flight back to their Los Angeles training base straight after the game, but he is a doubt for the Manchester derby in Houston in the early hours of Friday morning and the clash with Real Madrid in Santa Clara at the weekend.

'Mata has a big ankle but I hope nothing important,' said Mourinho. 'A few days, a week maybe.'

The United boss also paid tribute to new £75million signing Romelu Lukaku whose first goal for United proved decisive after Henrikh Mkhitaryan had cancelled out Real's first-half lead.

'I think it's just nice for him, it's not important for me,' said Mourinho. 'Before he scored the goal, I told him: 'I love everything you do on the pitch — don't be worried about scoring or not scoring'.

'He gets behind people, works and presses well. I like everything he does and he's now a top striker. The goal is just a detail, not important.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4708526/Juan-Mata-Manchester-United-s-two-tour-games.html

Andi Istiabudi 19-07-2017 10:48 PM

Re: United Injury News 2017/18

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,157,4718,2817

DARMIAN TRAINS AFTER INJURY SCARE IN UTAH

Matteo Darmian took part in Manchester United’s training session at UCLA on Tuesday, after suffering an injury scare in the closing minutes of the 2-1 win against Real Salt Lake.

The Italian full-back was a half-time substitute at the Rio Tinto Stadium and went down to ground in the closing stages after a collision. He managed to see out the game and manager Jose Mourinho played down the injury in his post-match press conference, saying it is “not an important one”.

The boss was ultimately correct in his assessment and Darmian trained with the rest of the squad, as preparations continue for the International Champions Cup match against Manchester City on Thursday.

Speaking to MUTV, Matteo looked forward to the derby later this week. "Every game we play we want to win and of course this is a derby, not a friendly, so we are going there to win," the Italy international told us. "Playing against these kinds of teams is always good to improve in pre-season, too."

Reflecting on the win at Real Salt Lake and the experience of playing at altitude, Darmian said: "Yes it was a little bit tough. Also, it was a hard game, a difficult game, but we won and that is important. We have to continue working hard. Training is hard, but it is good to prepare for the new season."

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 23-07-2017 11:15 PM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,122,1852,1097

JOSE PROVIDES AN UPDATE ON INJURED TRIO

Jose Mourinho has provided an update on the progress of injured trio Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Marcos Rojo, who have all been part of the Tour 2017 squad.

The three players travelled out to the United States with the full group to continue their rehabilitation from the setbacks they each suffered last season.

Shaw damaged ligaments in his foot in the match against Swansea at the start of May, while Young was forced off the pitch in United's Europa League semi-final first-leg match away to Celta Vigo, also in May.

In the previous round of the competition at home to Anderlecht, Rojo was stretchered off with knee ligament damage, incidentally the same injury sustained in the same game by Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Despite not being able to play on tour, Mourinho wanted the three players to be part of the travelling group and he is pleased with how their recoveries are coming along. "It’s good to have them here, it’s been good for them to be with us and recover with the group," he told reporters in San Jose on Saturday.

"They have no chance for the beginning of the Premier League season. Luke Shaw is the first one to recover, Marcos will be last and Ash will be in between. Luke is September, Young is October and Rojo is December, or maybe January.

"The group is really strong and it’s good to be together. It’s important for them to be with us and not be in Manchester working at home."

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 24-07-2017 09:36 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,162,3474,2119

INJURY UPDATE ON HERRERA AFTER REAL WIN

Jose Mourinho admits only a “very painful” injury would force Ander Herrera off the pitch, but the Manchester United manager does not yet know if the midfielder’s problem is severe.

Herrera entered the International Champions Cup match against Real Madrid as one of eight half-time changes, yet he was off the pitch only four minutes later following a collision close to the touchline. The Spaniard appeared to walk off holding his hip or waist, as Scott McTominay took his place.

The game ended 1-1 in normal time after goals from Jesse Lingard and Casemiro (PEN), before the Reds secured a penalty shootout victory at the eye-catching Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, USA.

Speaking at the post-match press conference, Mourinho was asked about Herrera’s premature exit and just how serious the injury might be. “It must at least be very painful because for Ander to come off, it has to be very painful,” the manager told reporters. “I want to wait and see what it is.

“I always say to the players that you don't risk anything in friendly matches. If you feel something is coming, even if it is a little injury, get off because the result is not important. It was very painful, it was in front of the bench, it was a bad contact. Maybe it is his ribs but I don't know.”

Juan Mata is the only other player who has suffered an injury on Tour 2017, presented by Aon, after the former Valencia and Chelsea man took a heavy kick to the ankle against Real Salt Lake in Utah.

Of course, squad-members Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw and Ashley Young are all long-term absentees.

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 26-07-2017 06:10 PM

Hore pemulihannya berjalan cepat :)

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,180,3190,1976

MATA AND HERRERA SET TO RETURN IN NORWAY

Spain internationals Juan Mata and Ander Herrera should return from injury in Sunday’s match against Valerenga in Oslo, Norway, according to Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho.

Mata has not played for the Reds since picking up an ankle injury in the second half of the 2-1 win over Real Salt Lake at the visually-impressive Rio Tinto Stadium in Utah.

Herrera later suffered a problem of his own in the game against Real Madrid in Santa Clara, leaving the action just four minutes after he was introduced as a half-time substitute.

Both players have trained individually at the club’s Georgetown University base in Washington DC this week, but they are not yet fit enough to feature in Wednesday’s tie with FC Barcelona.

However, while speaking to MUTV, Mourinho provided this positive update on the duo: “They cannot play tomorrow [against Barcelona] but I think they will recover in time to be integrated with the team when we go back to work next Saturday. They will probably play on Sunday [against Valerenga].”

HOW ARE THE OTHER INJURED REDS?

Earlier this week, the boss discussed the progress of injured trio Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Marcos Rojo, who have all been part of the Tour 2017, presented by Aon, squad this summer.

Despite not being able to play, Mourinho wanted the three players to be part of the travelling group and he is pleased with how their recoveries are coming along. “It’s good to have them here, it’s been good for them to be with us and recover with the group," he told reporters in San Jose on Saturday.

“They have no chance for the beginning of the Premier League season. Luke Shaw is the first one to recover, Marcos will be last and Ash will be in between. Luke is September, Young is October and Rojo is December, or maybe January. The group is really strong and it’s good to be together. It’s important for them to be with us and not be in Manchester working at home.”

www.manutd.com

tumpal_oneunited 09-08-2017 10:58 AM

Sisi positif dari match tadi pagi adalah tidak ada pemain United yang cedera.
Kecuali perban yang melingkar di kepalanya Fella Kribo. :D

zudomiriku 22-08-2017 10:36 AM

Luke Shaw and Ashley Young back in action after injury as Manchester United U23s draw with Swansea

* Man United duo Luke Shaw and Ashley Young returned from injury on Monday
* The pair played just under an hour for United's U23s in a 1-1 draw with Swansea
* Shaw had been out with ligament damage, while Young's had a groin complaint
* But both players could now return to first-team duty sooner than expected

Luke Shaw and Ashley Young returned from long-term injury as Manchester United's U23 side drew with Swansea City.

Jose Mourinho had expected left back Shaw to return to first-team action next month after sustaining ligament damage in his foot at the end of April.

Versatile Young, injured days later, had been expected to be laid low by his groin injury until October, but both players stepped up their recovery on Monday evening.

https://s4.postimg.org/hykrdvu99/437...3355303804.jpg
Luke Shaw played his first match since April on Monday as he turned out for Man United's U23s. The left back looked fit, despite sustaining ligament damage in his foot at the end of April

The duo managed just under an hour in the Premier League 2 encounter at Leigh Sports Village.

Indy Boonen rescued a point for Ricky Sbragia's side as they drew 1-1 with Swansea.

While Shaw and Young approach a return, Mourinho does not expect fellow long-term absentee Marcos Rojo to come back from knee ligament damage until December or January.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is also recovering from serious knee ligament damage, with the free agent expected to sign a deal at United for the remainder of the season.

Mourinho was at Manchester City's Premier League clash against Everton, rather than at United's U23 match.

https://s4.postimg.org/ve7s3c2r1/437...3355433801.jpg
Ashley Young also returned from injury in the match, which ended as a 1-1 draw with Swansea. United winger Young could be back sooner than expected after overcoming a groin problem

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4811032/Luke-Shaw-Ashley-Young-play-Manchester-United-U23s.html

tumpal_oneunited 22-08-2017 01:17 PM

Welcome back Shaw and Young.
Jangan cedera lagi yak.
Semoga bisa cepat kembali ke bentuk permainan terbaik dengan main di United B dulu.

Andi Istiabudi 25-08-2017 01:32 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,219,2121,1410

GRIBBIN RULED OUT WITH FRACTURED FIBULA

Manchester United midfield prospect Callum Gribbin has suffered a fractured fibula and faces a spell on the sidelines.

The 18-year-old enjoyed a fine pre-season with the Reserves, after breaking into the side last term, and captained United at the Dallas Cup.

Gribbin was one of the young Reds' star performers in Texas, and he netted in the 1-1 draw with Eintracht Frankfurt and 3-1 win over Real Salt Lake, but is now set to miss United's entry into the UEFA Youth League next month.

Reserves manager Ricky Sbragia is understandably frustrated to lose one of his creative sparks with the Reds next in action on Friday night, away to Tottenham Hotspur, in another live MUTV encounter.

"We are hugely disappointed to lose Callum with the injury but know that he will come back stronger once his recovery is complete," Sbragia told ManUtd.com.

"These things can happen at any moment and it was just an accident where he went over on his ankle in training. Once he was assessed, we realised the damage and it is really unfortunate for him and the squad, after a great pre-season.

"We don’t want to put a timeframe on his comeback but he has the best possible support network around him and will get back into the rhythm once he is back on the training pitch."

The Reds have collected four points from the opening two games of the Premier League 2 season, following a win at Leicester City and home draw with Swansea City.

www.manutd.com

penk22_ 25-08-2017 10:33 PM

JOSE'S INJURY UPDATE ON ROJO, SHAW & YOUNG

Jose Mourinho has reported Ashley Young is closer to full fitness than Luke Shaw, after both long-term absentees returned to action with Manchester United’s Under-23s on Monday.

The two Reds played for 59 minutes in the 1-1 draw against Swansea City’s youth side at Leigh Sports Village, stepping up their individual comebacks following a summer of hard work in rehabilitation. It is a big boost to the manager with plenty of fixtures to come in September, although neither man is ready just yet.

Both Young and Shaw were pictured training with the first-team on Tuesday morning, alongside another of the club’s injured players Marcos Rojo. The Argentina international has been missing with a knee problem since March and the manager provided an update on his progress while speaking to MUTV on Friday.

"Young will be earlier than Luke," said Jose. "There are seven matches to play in September in three different competitions, sometimes just two days between matches, so we need our squad. We need everyone."

Expanding on Rojo, the boss continued: “Again, there is no rush. When I see him run, I like it. It doesn’t look like somebody with an injury. There is no limping, there are no details of injury, but that is just body language, that is just straight running. Football is different, we have to respect the timings and the timings are bringing Marcos to the team around December, not before.”

HTML Code:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Aug/Jose-Mourinho-provides-injury-update-ahead-Manchester-United-v-Leicester-City-on-26-August-2017.aspx

zudomiriku 13-09-2017 01:25 PM

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba facing weeks on the sidelines after hamstring injury against Basle

* Manchester United are sweating over the fitness of Paul Pogba after leg injury
* Pogba went off in the Champions League clash against Basle holding hamstring
* France midfielder hobbled off after just 19 minutes after overstretching in tackle
* Pogba's replacement Marouane Fellaini broke the deadlock with a firm header

Paul Pogba faces the prospect of weeks on the sidelines after a hamstring injury ended his night as Manchester United captain abruptly.

The central midfielder pulled up after just 19 minutes against Basle at Old Trafford, appearing to overstretch while making a challenge, and he left the ground on crutches.

Pogba immediately signalled to the bench and headed straight down the tunnel shaking his head in disappointment.

His replacement, Marouane Fellaini, headed home United's opener soon after being introduced.

It is the second hamstring problem 24-year-old Pogba has suffered in six months. He also departed early against Rostov during the Europa League knockout clash in March.

https://s26.postimg.org/qrpwlgvwp/44...5245119843.jpg
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba was forced off the pitch with a hamstring injury. The typical length of time out with a hamstring injury is three weeks, which Pogba now faces

Pogba returned from that strain earlier than expected, back after three weeks, but it remains to be seen how severe this latest issue is.

Speaking on BT Sport shortly after Pogba was taken off, Steven Gerrard said: 'It certainly looks like a hamstring.

'Me and Frank [Lampard] were talking off-camera and when you get a moment like that it'll be at least three weeks [out injured]. You get a bit of tightness in your hamstring and you're usually back within a week but worrying for United fans this could be as this could be a three-weeker or maybe more.'

Meanwhile, Lampard added: 'It's the sort of injury you don't mind getting early in the season but if you're going to get them he got one at the important stage last year.

'But at this stage they've got a strong squad and Fellaini's come in and done well there. It might take three or four weeks but eventually he'll be back and firing.'

Jose Mourinho's side are in the midst of a hectic schedule, with five games to play in the next 17 days before October's international break.

The run includes Premier League matches against Wayne Rooney's Everton, Southampton and Crystal Palace, plus a Champions League trip to CSKA Moscow.

Mourinho had planned to rest Pogba for the League Cup game with Burton Albion next Wednesday but this injury could leave Mourinho short on creativity in midfield, with Fellaini, club captain Michael Carrick and Ander Herrera — absent from the squad altogether last night — the options to deputise alongside Nemanja Matic.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4877814/Man-Utd-ace-Paul-Pogba-pulls-hamstring-against-Basle.html
untung yg gantiin mencetak gol, memecah kebuntuan. untung juga kmrn di FPL dah dijual walaupun cetak 1 assist.

fredrian.seven 13-09-2017 08:47 PM

Gini ini si Perreira minta dipinjamkan. :nohope: nggak sabar banget mau main.

zudomiriku 14-09-2017 01:33 PM

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has private scan behind closed doors after hamstring injury suffered in Champions League opener

* Manchester United beat Basle 3-0 in their Champions League opener
* Paul Pogba was forced off injured after 19 minutes and later left on crutches
* United conducted a scan on the Frenchman at their Carrington training ground
* The injury is likely to rule the 24-year-old out of United's October fixtures
* Team-mate Marcus Rashford has said United have enough depth to manage

Paul Pogba underwent a scan on his hamstring injury behind closed doors at Manchester United's training ground on Wednesday.

United invested millions in state-of-the-art medical equipment at their Carrington base to assess stars rather than utilising nearby hospitals.

Pogba headed straight for the tunnel after pulling up just 19 minutes into Tuesday's Champions League victory over Basle and later left Old Trafford on crutches.

https://s26.postimg.org/dm6b8j62x/44...5341947391.jpg
Paul Pogba has had a scan on his injured hamstring behind closed doors at Carrington and has posted a photograph on his Instagram, saying: 'When you know all will be fine'

It is his second hamstring problem in six months and Jose Mourinho fears he could miss a cluster of matches before October's international break.

United face Everton, Southampton and Crystal Palace in the Premier League, plus a trip to CSKA Moscow in Europe.

Mourinho faces an anxious wait to see the extent of the setback, with their first game back after the internationals being at Liverpool just a month away.

'Paul's going to be a massive miss and hopefully we can get him back fit as soon as possible,' Marcus Rashford said.

'That's why you have such a strong squad. It's good for the manager, it's good for the players as well because we're always playing for competition.'

https://s26.postimg.org/7hesv7dzd/44...0533166854.jpg
Pogba's Champions League opening game was cut short as Manchester United beat Basle 3-0. The 24-year-old - and captain on the night - limped off at old Trafford after just 19 minutes. He has since had a scan behind closed doors at United's Carrington training ground

Pogba's absence could open the door for Ander Herrera, who was not included in the squad against Basle.

Herrera, crowned Player of the Year last season, was not injured and finds himself behind Marouane Fellaini in the midfield pecking order.

Mourinho confirmed Pogba is definitely ruled out of the return of Wayne Rooney on Sunday, while Jesse Lingard claimed Romelu Lukaku can emulate their former captain.

Asked if the Belgian, who already has six goals for United, can become an icon, Lingard said: 'Yeah, I think Rom's a very nice lad, he's got his feet on the ground, he doesn't let anything faze him.

'As long as he keeps scoring the goals he is going to make the headlines. He holds the ball up well but he also runs in behind defences.

'He's very strong in the box he is very good with his head, so he gives a lot of options for the man on the ball.'

Quote:

POTENTIAL GAMES WITHOUT POGBA

Everton (H) Sep 17

Burton Albion (H) Sep 20

Southampton (A) Sep 23

CSKA Moscow (A) Sep 27

Crystal Palace (H) Sep 30
Rooney will line up at Old Trafford just hours before appearing before Stockport magistrates' court after being charged for drink driving earlier this month.

Lingard still believes the striker will be afforded a huge ovation. 'Wayne will get a very good reception,' he added. 'He's a legend at the club and we will always welcome him back.

'You could say he (Rooney) has got unfinished business at Everton but Romelu has come in and we are focused on playing with him now.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4881610/Manchester-United-s-Paul-Pogba-knee-scan-Carrington.html

tumpal_oneunited 14-09-2017 10:41 PM

Semoga pas lawan liverpool, Pogba beneran udah fit.
Butuh Pogba untuk bisa menahan laju para pelari liverpool.

zudomiriku 15-09-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited (Post 681947)
Semoga pas lawan liverpool, Pogba beneran udah fit.
Butuh Pogba untuk bisa menahan laju para pelari liverpool.

masih ada Lord Fella :P

Andi Istiabudi 16-09-2017 10:39 PM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...0,68,1999,1192

INJURY UPDATE ON POGBA, SHAW AND ROJO

Jose Mourinho has confirmed Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba will miss Sunday’s Premier League game against Everton with the hamstring injury he sustained in midweek.

The France international was named as captain for the UEFA Champions League match against FC Basel, but was substituted in the first half with a muscular problem. He was replaced by Marouane Fellaini and the Belgian showed his worth, scoring the opening goal and assisting Marcus Rashford later on.

Speaking to MUTV during an interview at the Aon Training Complex, Jose began by providing an update on Pogba's fitness. “He is injured and he cannot play on Sunday,” the manager told us.

The boss revealed he does not yet know how long Pogba will be out for and later added: "We know that, for a few matches, I don't know how many, but I expect we are to play without Pogba for a few matches." However, Jose he was keen to stress his absence is a fantastic chance for the rest of the squad to impress.

“That is an opportunity for others and the others are ready to get that opportunity, and to perform," he stated. "Of course we feel sorry that we lose a player but we are calm and confident, because it is an opportunity for people who are ready to take it.”

Mourinho also provided an update on the fitness of Luke Shaw, who is yet to play for the senior side this season but has been training hard in recent weeks. "He is not injured anymore so it is a question of form and it is a question of options. But he is not injured, he is recovered."

On the subject of Marcos Rojo, another long-term absentee, the boss said: "He is still in the timings of such an important injury. Everything went really well, but he's not even training with the group in normal sessions, he's just doing parts of it. So Marcos still has in front of him, probably, a couple of months."

www.manutd.com

zudomiriku 18-09-2017 11:06 AM

Paul Pogba being out for three months is 'completely nonsense' says Jose Mourinho as Manchester United star awaits tests on hamstring injury

* Jose Mourinho still to discover how long injured Paul Pogba will be out for
* Manchester United boss blasts suggestion Pogba will miss three months
* Says it is 'completely nonsense' the former Juventus man will be out for 12 weeks
* Old Trafford boss Mourinho says Pogba's hamstring injury still being assessed

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho dismissed the suggestion that Paul Pogba faces 12 weeks out as 'completely nonsense' as his hamstring injury is still being assessed.

The 24-year-old led United out as captain for the first time on Tuesday night, but only lasted 19 minutes of the Champions League opener against Basle due to a hamstring complaint.

Pogba left Old Trafford on crutches and has undergone scans, but Mourinho insists no definitive prognosis has been made on the influential midfielder's absence amid talk of a three-month lay-off.

https://s26.postimg.org/nyw8o0qo9/44...ld_and_cap.jpg
Jose Mourinho has slammed speculation Pogba will be miss three months of this season. Mourinho said it is 'completely nonsense' Pogba is set to miss 12 weeks with a hamstring injury

'I don't know if it is 12 weeks or 12 days,' the United boss said after Sunday's 4-0 defeat of Everton.

'Honestly, so any comment, any rumour is totally wrong, because we do not know if it is 12 weeks or 12 days.

'The player was diagnosed initially after the match because of the conditions of the muscle and the bleeding.

'The decision was one more week to wait and to see really clearly in the scans the dimension of the injury.

'And nobody in the club spoke about 12 days or 12 weeks. Not at all.

'It's a muscular injury in the hamstring, but we have a normal procedure and wait a few more days, so it's completely nonsense information.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4893228/Mourinho-Complete-nonsense-Pogba-miss-three-months.html
gpp Pogba cedera, masih ada Herrera/Fellaini, asal jangan Matic nya yg cedera :P

Andi Istiabudi 18-09-2017 11:49 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,200,2000,1328

MOURINHO REFUTES POGBA RUMOURS

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has dismissed reports that Paul Pogba could be sidelined for 12 weeks with a hamstring injury.

The boss has stressed the exact nature of the problem will not be discovered until another scan is taken on the French midfielder's leg after he hobbled out of the Champions League opener against Basel, when captaining the side. It caused Pogba to miss Sunday's Premier League encounter with Everton at Old Trafford.

"I don't know if it is 12 weeks or 12 days, honestly," said the manager at his post-match press conference, following the 4-0 win over the Toffees.

"Any comment or any new rumour is totally wrong because we don't know if it is 12 weeks or 12 days. The player was diagnosed initially after the match because of the conditions of the muscle and the bleeding. The decision was one more week to wait to see really clearly in the scans, that I mentioned, of the injury.

"Nobody in this club spoke about 12 days or 12 weeks. Not at all. In the hamstring, it's a normal procedure and we wait a few more days. So it's completely nonsense information."

www.manutd.com

zudomiriku 26-09-2017 11:12 AM

Manchester United poised to make decision on whether Paul Pogba needs surgery on troublesome hamstring

* Manchester United are weighing up whether to put Paul Pogba in for surgery
* The midfielder has been absent after struggling with a hamstring injury
* Surgeon Sakari Orava has compared Pogba's injury with Ousmane Dembele's

Manchester United are weighing up whether to send Paul Pogba under the knife in order to put an end to his troublesome hamstring injury.

The midfielder has been out of action for the Red Devils since limping out of their Champions League clash with Basle on September 12.

Pogba has been struggling with a hamstring issue, and the club must now make the call on whether to allow the player to recover naturally or head to the operating theatre in order to speed up the process.

Surgeon Sakari Orava, who has monitored Pogba before and has also been helping oversee the recovery of Barcelona starlet Ousmane Dembele, has shone further light on the situation.

'His wound is a bit different from Dembele because he can cure without surgery,' Orava stated, as reported by French publication L'Equipe.

https://s26.postimg.org/6erpz5g3t/44...6338020190.jpg
Manchester United will make a decision on whether to put Paul Pogba in for hamstring surgery

The surgeon, however, has suggested that an operation may be more beneficial for Pogba in this instance, and may help him return stronger to the Old Trafford fold.

'A decision will be made next week,' Orava added.

United face a tough run of fixtures without their £89million superstar, beginning with a long-haul trip to Russia this week to face CSKA Moscow in the Champions League.

The Red Devils will then return to Premier League action against Crystal Palace, before travelling to Anfield to lock horns with bitter rivals Liverpool.

An official announcement from the club is expected in due course regarding the extent of Pogba's lay-off and the action taken by medical staff.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4917368/Man-United-make-decision-Paul-Pogba-needs-surgery.html
mending dioperasi saja biarpun waktu pemulihan bisa sampe 3 bulan lebih, darpiada nanti cederanya kambuh lagi. yg penting sih Maticnya jangan cedera, lagian masih ada Fellaini, Herrera & Carrick.

Andi Istiabudi 03-10-2017 03:32 PM

Waduh, semoga tidak parah dan bisa segera pulih :)

Lukaku Cedera Engkel
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Brussels - Kabar tak sedap mendatangi Manchester United. Striker andalannya, Romelu Lukaku, cedera saat sesi latihan Timnas Belgia. Apakah harus absen lama?

Lukaku kini sedang berada bersama Timnas Belgia untuk laga Kualifikasi Piala Dunia 2018. Pada sesi latihan, Senin (2/10/2017) waktu setempat kemarin, pemain 24 tahun itu mengalami masalah pada engeklnya.

Alhasil, Lukaku pun harus menjalani latihan terpisah. Untungnya cedera Lukaku itu tidak parah yang harus membuatnya absen untuk waktu lama.

Masalah itu diyakini didapat Lukaku saat membela Manchester United melawan Crystal Palace akhir pekan lalu. Di laga itu, ia mencetak satu gol untuk mengantar The Red Devils menang 4-0.

"@RomeluLukaku9 mengalami cedera IRM (pergelangan kaki) siang ini. Tidak ada yang retak, program latihan individu akan dijalani," demikian pernyataan resmi timnas Belgia.

Lukaku tampil bersinar musim ini, dengan sudah mencetak 11 gol dari 10 laga. Hal itu membuat manajer MU Jose Mourinho belum mengistirahatkannya sama sekali.

Meski cederanya tidak parah parah, belum diketahui apakah Lukaku bisa bermain menghadapi Bosnia-Herzegovina pada Sabtu (7/10/2017) dan Siprus, Rabu (11/10).

Belgia sendiri sudah memastikan lolos ke putaran final Piala Dunia 2018. Mereka memuncaki klasemen Grup H dengan poin 22 dari delapan pertandingan, hasil tujuh kali menang dan sekali imbang.

zudomiriku 04-10-2017 01:09 PM

Manchester United relief as Romelu Lukaku scan shows no serious ankle injury but striker could still miss World Cup qualifiers for Belgium

* Romelu Lukaku sustained no serious injury to his ankle against Crystal Palace
* The Manchester United striker underwent a scan after picking up a knock
* The news comes as a relief for United but he may still be missing for Belgium

Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku has been cleared of serious injury after having his ankle scanned while on international duty with Belgium.

Lukaku needed to be checked after being hurt in United's 4-0 victory over Crystal Palace on Sunday, in which he scored his 11th goal since joining the club from Everton in the summer.

The 24-year-old will now be put on a special training programme in the hope of proving his fitness for Belgium's World Cup qualifiers against Bosnia on Saturday and Cyprus on Tuesday.

https://s1.postimg.org/4hjt5z9sb3/44...7027065844.jpg
Manchester United star Romelu Lukaku has sustained no serious ankle injury, a scan revealed

A statement from the Belgian football association read: 'Romelu Lukaku underwent an MRI scan but no fracture or structural damage has been diagnosed.

'The next days he will follow an individual training programme.

'It is however too early to state that he won't be match fit for the Bosnia and/or Cyprus game.'

News the injury is not serious will be a relief to United ahead of their Premier League trip to Liverpool on October 14.

Belgium, who have already qualified for Russia 2018, are without captain Vincent Kompany for their upcoming fixtures.

The Manchester City defender, who has not played since the last international break due to a calf injury, was called up for assessment but has now returned to his club to continue his recovery.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4943986/Man-Utd-striker-Romelu-Lukaku-cleared-injury.html

zudomiriku 09-10-2017 04:36 PM

Marouane Fellaini to miss Manchester United's clash with Liverpool after being ruled out for two weeks with knee injury suffered on Belgium duty

* Belgium FA tweeted that Marouane Fellaini will be out for a 'couple of weeks'
* It has been confirmed he suffered knee ligament damage against Bosnia
* The Manchester United midfielder limped off after just 23 minutes on Saturday
* He will now miss the Red Devils' clash with rivals Liverpool next weekend
* United boss Jose Mourinho is already without Paul Pogba and Michael Carrick

Marouane Fellaini has been ruled out for at least two weeks with knee-ligament damage suffered on a 'dangerous' pitch while on Belgium duty.

The Manchester United midfielder will miss his club's clash at Liverpool on Saturday. United were already without Paul Pogba, while Michael Carrick has been out of action too.

As well as the game at Anfield, Fellaini is set to miss United's away games against Benfica in the Champions League, Huddersfield in the Premier League and Swansea in the Carabao Cup.

https://s1.postimg.org/9ih7hypzan/45...7459107688.jpg
Marouane Fellaini injured his knee during Belgium's 4-3 victory over Bosnia on Saturday. Fellaini suffered knee ligament damage during the early stages of the World Cup qualifier

Fellaini will return to Manchester on Monday to be assessed by United's medical staff.

He was hurt in Belgium's World Cup qualifying win over Bosnia on Saturday night. The Belgian FA confirmed on Sunday that Fellaini had damaged the medial ligament in his left knee.

The pitch in Sarajevo was very muddy after two days of heavy rain, and the Belgians believe that contributed to Fellaini's injury.

Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne, Fellaini's Belgium team-mate, said Premier League clubs would be unhappy their players were made to take part

'The pitch was dangerous,' said De Bruyne. 'But we knew that on Friday. We had trained and we knew what was waiting for us.

'I can understand that they are not going to be happy in England when they see that match on TV. But it is what it is and you have to play.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4960018/Man-Utd-s-Marouane-Fellaini-two-weeks.html
Carrick, Pogba dah cedera eh sekarang giliran Fellaini, otomastis tinggal Herrera buat tandem Matic pas vs Pool. kalo urgent bisa mainin Blind. semoga gak nambah lagi pemain cedera.

zudomiriku 10-10-2017 12:29 PM

Marouane Fellaini knee ligament damage confirmed by Belgium boss Roberto Martinez as Manchester United midfielder faces two weeks out

* Marouane Fellaini will be out for a 'couple of weeks' with a knee ligament injury
* It has been confirmed he suffered knee ligament damage against Bosnia
* The Manchester United midfielder limped off after just 23 minutes on Saturday
* He will miss a vital clash with Liverpool as well as Champions League games

Belgium manager Roberto Martinez has confirmed Marouane Fellaini suffered knee ligament damage in his side's victory over Bosnia.

The Manchester United man faces two weeks out with an injury to his medial ligament in his left knee, meaning he will miss his club's clash at Liverpool on Saturday at a time when the Red Devils are already without Paul Pogba and Michael Carrick.

As well as the game at Anfield, Fellaini is set to miss United's away games against Benfica in the Champions League, Huddersfield in the Premier League and Swansea in the Carabao Cup.

https://s1.postimg.org/4tafd5m773/45...7459116032.jpg
Marouane Fellaini injured his knee during Belgium's 4-3 victory over Bosnia on Saturday

'It was a very unfortunate injury for Marouane Fellaini,' Martinez said.

'I don't think the state of the pitch played any part and it was just a collision between two strong players who wanted to win the ball, and unfortunately Marouane ended up with damage in his ligament.

'But there was nothing wrong in that respect so the relationship is very, very good with Manchester United as you would expect.'

The official Twitter account of the Belgium national team confirmed Fellaini's injury on Sunday morning, writing: '@Fellaini is out for a couple of weeks. Scan (on) left knee injury (MCL sprain). Get well soon Marouane!'

Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne, Fellaini's Belgium team-mate, said Premier League clubs would be unhappy their players were made to take part in the game, played in less than perfect conditions.

'The pitch was dangerous,' said De Bruyne. 'But we knew that on Friday. We had trained and we knew what was waiting for us.

'I can understand that they are not going to be happy in England when they see that match on TV. But it is what it is and you have to play.'

Martinez also declared Romelu Lukaku fit for Belgium's World Cup qualifier with Cyprus on Tuesday after the striker recovered from an ankle injury.

'Romelu Lukaku is fit,' said the Belgium boss. 'We are in touch with Man United's medical team. I haven't received a phone call from Jose Mourinho as yet.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4963574/Marouane-Fellaini-knee-ligament-damage-confirmed.html
untungnya para rival juga kena 'imbas' international break, di Chelsea ada Kante yg cedera, di Arsenal ada Musafi. mudah2an ada korban juga di pihak City :P

zudomiriku 19-10-2017 10:32 AM

Jose Mourinho fears for Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford after he sustains knee injury vs Benfica

* Jose Mourinho reveals Marcus Rashford 'felt something' wrong with his knee
* The striker was substituted in the second half and walked straight to the tunnel
* Rashford scored the only goal of the game as Manchester United beat Benfica

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has raised fears over an injury to Marcus Rashford after revealing he was withdrawn against Benfica after feeling 'something' go in his knee.

Rashford made the difference in a tightly-contested Champions League match when Benfica goalkeeper Mile Svilar failed to keep his long-range free-kick in front of the goal line.

Twelve minutes later, Rashford signalled to the bench that he needed to come off and was replaced by Anthony Martial before walking straight down the tunnel with a Manchester United physio.

Speaking to reporters after the match, Mourinho revealed that the 19-year-old told him it was a knee problem as he came off the pitch, leaving him hoping that it is nothing too significant.

Mourinho told BT Sport: 'It is something in his knee. I thought it was cramp or a bit of fatigue but he said it is something he felt in his knee.

'I hope it is nothing important.'

https://s1.postimg.org/4pl466hcvj/45...8364411523.jpg
Marcus Rashford was quickly withdrawn after telling Jose Mourinho he had a knee problem. Rashford walks off the pitch with a grimace on his face after suffering the injury vs Benfica

Manchester United are already having to manage a number of injuries to key players and losing Rashford for a significant period of time would be considered a massive blow to their title chances.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is said to have returned to first-team training and is thought to be operating at 90 per cent, but he is unlikely to make an appearance before December.

Mourinho has also had to do without Marouane Fellaini, Michael Carrick and Paul Pogba while defender Eric Bailly and Marcos Rojo are also still absent but are expected to return in the present future.

Rashford has scored six goals for Manchester United across three competitions this season and provided four assists. With 10 direct goal involvements, he sits just one behind their most creative player, Romelu Lukaku (11).

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4994854/Man-United-Jose-Mourinho-fears-Marcus-Rashford-injury.html

tumpal_oneunited 19-10-2017 01:13 PM

Waduh...pada cedera gini euy.. :(
GWS Rashford!!

rio vander vidic 19-10-2017 04:33 PM

Bailly juga cedera? Sangkain emg krn lg diistirahatin aja..banyak juga nih pasukan cedera..

jifortin 20-10-2017 09:23 AM

Update daftar cidera menurut physioroom.com
1. Marcus Rashford (Knee Injury)
2. Marouane Fellaini (MCL Knee Ligament Injury)
3. Eric Bailly (Groin Strain)
4. Michael Carrick (Calf Strain)
5. Paul Pogba (Hamstring Injury)
6. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (ACL Knee Injury)
7. Marcos Rojo (ACL Knee Injury)

TERKUTUK KAU JEDA INTERNASIONAIL :))

zudomiriku 07-11-2017 02:05 PM

Manchester United stars Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo in 'good positions' to return for Christmas fixtures, reveals manager Jose Mourinho

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make his Manchester United return next month
* Swedish striker is back doing ball work at the club's Aon Training Complex
* Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo are also stepping up their returns from injury
* Manager Jose Mourinho is giving players not on international duty a week off

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has hinted that Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make a comeback from his serious knee injury in the Christmas period.

The veteran striker is on the road to recovery after injuring his anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments in his right knee during the Europa League quarter-final second-leg win over Anderlecht last season.

That injury in April curtailed a prolific debut campaign with United which had yielded 28 goals and nine assists in 46 appearances.

Ibrahimovic is back doing ball work at the club's Aon Training Complex and was filmed by team-mate Marouane Fellaini taking part in some shooting drills on Saturday.

And speaking about the fitness of Ibrahimovic as well as fellow absentees Paul Pogba, Marcos Rojo and Fellaini — who made his comeback during Sunday's 1-0 defeat at Chelsea — Mourinho was optimistic about their returns nearing closer, with the international break providing a welcome .

'We have the group of players which are the ones that we hope will recover as soon as possible,' Mourinho told MUTV after the defeat at Stamford Bridge.

'They have to work every day but they are in a good position now. Pogba, Ibra, Rojo, Fellaini.

'They are in good positions so I think we can go into this part of the season, the Christmas period, and after, in a strong position.'

With several of his stars away on international duty, Mourinho has given those who aren't representing their countries a week off to recharge the batteries.

'The international break means the majority of the players fly now from London to their countries,' he added.

'They all disappear and then we have a couple who aren't selected for their national team, like [Chris] Smalling and [Ander] Herrera and they really deserve, after so many matches, to have a week off which I'm going to give them.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5054575/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Paul-Pogba-nearing-returns.html

delongedee 07-11-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zudomiriku (Post 683436)
Manchester United stars Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo in 'good positions' to return for Christmas fixtures, reveals manager Jose Mourinho

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make his Manchester United return next month
* Swedish striker is back doing ball work at the club's Aon Training Complex
* Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo are also stepping up their returns from injury
* Manager Jose Mourinho is giving players not on international duty a week off

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has hinted that Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make a comeback from his serious knee injury in the Christmas period.

The veteran striker is on the road to recovery after injuring his anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments in his right knee during the Europa League quarter-final second-leg win over Anderlecht last season.

That injury in April curtailed a prolific debut campaign with United which had yielded 28 goals and nine assists in 46 appearances.

Ibrahimovic is back doing ball work at the club's Aon Training Complex and was filmed by team-mate Marouane Fellaini taking part in some shooting drills on Saturday.

And speaking about the fitness of Ibrahimovic as well as fellow absentees Paul Pogba, Marcos Rojo and Fellaini — who made his comeback during Sunday's 1-0 defeat at Chelsea — Mourinho was optimistic about their returns nearing closer, with the international break providing a welcome .

'We have the group of players which are the ones that we hope will recover as soon as possible,' Mourinho told MUTV after the defeat at Stamford Bridge.

'They have to work every day but they are in a good position now. Pogba, Ibra, Rojo, Fellaini.

'They are in good positions so I think we can go into this part of the season, the Christmas period, and after, in a strong position.'

With several of his stars away on international duty, Mourinho has given those who aren't representing their countries a week off to recharge the batteries.

'The international break means the majority of the players fly now from London to their countries,' he added.

'They all disappear and then we have a couple who aren't selected for their national team, like [Chris] Smalling and [Ander] Herrera and they really deserve, after so many matches, to have a week off which I'm going to give them.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5054575/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Paul-Pogba-nearing-returns.html

Semoga bisa lebih stabil lagi dari sekarang ini.. :) :ui2:

zudomiriku 16-11-2017 10:46 AM

They knew he was injured! Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho hits out over England playing crocked Phil Jones in friendly against Germany

* Mourinho says Jones reported for international duty with an 'ongoing injury'
* United ace limped out of the 0-0 draw against Germany with a thigh problem
* The defender is doubtful for Saturday's Premier League clash against Newcastle

Angry Jose Mourinho has blasted England boss Gareth Southgate for playing crocked Phil Jones in a friendly.

The Manchester United defender limped out of the 0-0 draw with Germany at Wembley with a thigh problem.

United boss Mourinho says Jones reported for international duty with an 'ongoing injury' should not have featured last Friday.

He told the Mirror: 'Of course, Phil Jones had a problem. He was having a problem for three weeks, he's having problems that are stopping him to play for his club and then he plays for his club in extreme conditions [in their final match before the internationals] because it's a big match against Chelsea.

'And then he goes to the national team and he comes home with an ongoing injury that everyone knows is an ongoing injury.'

'You have always some clubs where their players, they have always have something.

https://s8.postimg.org/usrovq75h/463...0347043359.jpg
Phil Jones left the field injured during England's friendly against Germany at Wembley. The 25-year-old began the game with a heavily strapped leg and soon began to struggle

'It could be a fingernail, he has a little flu, he has a problem with the little toe, and they withdraw, and they stay with their clubs and they have their holidays and they have their rest.

'Then, there are always the clubs where the mangers are naive (holding up his hand to say 'me'), too pure and they say you have to go and they go and sometimes they pay the price and they pay the price.'

Jones is doubtful for Saturday's Premier League clash against Newcastle after appearing to aggravate a thigh injury inside the opening 10 minutes.

The heavy strapping on his left quadricep suggested Jones was carrying the problem going into the game against Germany.

The defender, however, didn't come off until the 24th minute; collapsing to the floor with an uncomfortable grimace on his face just moments after clearing off the line from Leroy Sane.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5087301/Mourinho-hits-England-playing-crocked-Jones.html
Rojo dah sembuh, eh gantian Jones yg cedera :hammer:

zudomiriku 16-11-2017 10:48 AM

Marcos Rojo's return from injury in reserves match and strike by James Wilson offer boost for Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho

* Marcos Rojo made his Manchester United return after almost seven months out
* Defender came through 45 minutes for the reserves against Athletic Bilbao
* Wilson scored fourth goal in his last three games in 2-1 victory on Wednesday

Marcos Rojo made his Manchester United return after almost seven months out on Wednesday night.

The central defender, who suffered knee ligament damage in April, came through 45 minutes for United's reserves against Athletic Bilbao in the International Cup.

Rojo has not featured for Jose Mourinho's side since the Europa League quarter-final victory over Anderlecht 209 days ago, a night when Zlatan Ibrahimovic was struck with a similar issue.

https://s8.postimg.org/4kgk6c7md/466...ter_United.jpg
Marcos Rojo made his Manchester United return from injury on Wednesday night

https://s8.postimg.org/59zciosqd/466...0779597546.jpg
Rojo came through 45 minutes for the reserves against Athletic Bilbao in the International Cup. He played the entire first half as United reserves defeated their Spanish opponents 2-1

The 27-year-old has targeted the Champions League clash with CSKA Moscow in three weeks as a first-team comeback.

Featuring for the first half at Leigh Sports Village will have done his progress no harm and Rojo showed no ill-effects before being taken off at half-time.

'I feel good. Up until now, I have not had any problems but training is not the same as a match,' Rojo said pre-match.

'In three weeks we have a Champions League game and if all goes well I could play in that.'

Mourinho is blessed with a number of defensive options and has refused to rush Rojo back into action. It remains to be seen whether the Argentina international is deployed at centre half or left back.

James Wilson also took his chance to fire a reminder to United boss Jose Mourinho by scoring in the 2-1 victory.

Gorka Guruzeta had put the visitors ahead in the 10th minute. The 21-year-old Spanish striker, who has been linked with Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal, lashed a first-time effort past goalkeeper Kieran O'Hara.

Wilson equalised just after the break with a superb glancing header. The striker, who has also recently returned from a knee ligament injury, scored his fourth goal in his last three games.

Ethan Hamilton lashed in the winner in the 82nd minute.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5086679/Man-United-ace-Rojo-returns-injury-reserves-match.html

tumpal_oneunited 16-11-2017 02:45 PM

Pogba kapan sembuhnya ya?
Ga ada kabar jelas gini euy...

zudomiriku 30-11-2017 12:07 PM

Manchester United fear Nemanja Matic injury as Jose Mourinho reveals key midfielder suffered 'muscular' problem against Watford

* Manchester United beat Watford 4-2 at Vicarage Road on Tuesday night
* But their win was overshadowed by an injury to midfielder Nemanja Matic
* United conceded twice after Matic was substituted in the 54th minute
* Jose Mourinho is awaiting news of the extent of Matic's injury

Jose Mourinho revealed Nemanja Matic suffered a 'muscular' injury against Watford and fears that it is 'important'.

Matic, who has become a key member of Mourinho's midfield since his £40million summer move from Chelsea, was substituted after just 54 minutes in Tuesday's 4-2 win at Vicarage Road.

Mourinho admitted United were destabilised after Matic was forced off - they slipped from 3-0 up to a narrow 3-2 advantage before Jesse Lingard's stunning late goal sealed the victory.

https://s8.postimg.org/7s8s4qfhh/46_...1955337494.jpg
Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic was injured in the win at Watford. Jose Mourinho showed concern on the touchline as his midfield enforcer left the pitch

The club are awaiting further news on Matic's condition ahead of Saturday's trip to old rivals Arsenal.

'Matic is injured, I don't know how badly,' said Mourinho. 'For Matic to tell me he wants to be replaced, he does not do that if it is nothing important. It is muscular.

'We lost stability when Nemanja Matic had to come out but the important thing is the three points.'

Mourinho also spoke about Anthony Martial's fitness and revealed that he believes the Frenchman is not yet strong enough to cope with playing multiple matches in succession.

Martial, 21, scored United's third goal in the 32nd minute during a superb first half for United, but was withdrawn after 65 minutes for Marcus Rashford.

'I think he suffers a little bit with accumulation of matches,' Mourinho told United's official website when asked about Martial's contribution. 'I could feel that in the second half he was going down and down and down.

'He’s still a young guy and his body, his biological situation has space to improve but in the first half, during the time, he had strength and explosion in his legs. He was dangerous and [scored] an important goal.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5128347/Manchester-United-fear-Nemanja-Matic-injury.html
kemenangan di kandang Watford memakan tumbal nih, Matic cedera, semoga gak parah, padahal tenaganya dibutuhkan vs Arsenal akhir pekan nanti. untuk sementara balik ke model manual dulu :peace:

Andi Istiabudi 13-12-2017 12:01 AM

Cedera lagi deh Rojo...

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,144,2409,1500

EARLY TEAM NEWS: UNITED V BOURNEMOUTH

Jose Mourinho has told MUTV he does not know if Marcos Rojo can face Bournemouth in the Premier League, due to the head wound the defender received in the Manchester derby.

Rojo suffered a nasty cut to the head in the first half and temporarily left the pitch to receive treatment, before gallantly returning sporting a thick bandage. The Argentina international made it to the half-time break but was taken off by the boss and replaced by Victor Lindelof at centre-back.

Speaking exclusively to MUTV following the pre-match press conference at the Aon Training Complex, Mourinho gave this update on Marcos: "He's a brave guy. I don't know how he is - let's see if he can be ready for the match. But if he's not ready, we have other alternatives to play."

As Jose then pointed out, our options at centre-back have been boosted: "Phil Jones was already on the bench at the weekend. The injury is behind him and hopefully he can stay fit for the rest of the games."

Eric Bailly is still unavailable and the Ivory Coast international has not featured for the Reds since the Chelsea game on 5 November. Meanwhile, it is believed that Marouane Fellaini is edging closer to making his own return from injury, although Mourinho did not mention the Belgian midfielder on Tuesday.

Nemanja Matic shrugged off an injury to start against Man City at the weekend and our summer signing is presumed to be fit to face Bournemouth at Old Trafford.

With regards to the visitors, Cherries boss Eddie Howe can select Adam Smith again after the right-back served his one-match suspension, but Tyrone Mings is unavailable after an injury setback.

www.manutd.com

zudomiriku 14-12-2017 10:35 AM

Jose Mourinho reveals Eric Bailly faces lengthy spell out of Manchester United side if treatment on ankle injury fails

* Eric Bailly has missed Manchester United's last eight games with an ankle injury
* The defender suffered the injury while on international duty with Ivory Coast
* Jose Mourinho has revealed Bailly is receiving 'conservative treatment'
* The United boss claimed a surgical procedure would not be a problem for him

Jose Mourinho has revealed that Eric Bailly will need surgery on his ankle injury if it does not respond to treatment and could face a significant layoff.

Bailly has missed United's last eight games after he was hurt on international duty with Ivory Coast last month.

'I think it's serious,' said Mourinho on Wednesday night. 'We are trying a conservative treatment, but if he might have a surgical procedure, probably the doctor can inform.

https://s8.postimg.org/letcdjpc5/3_F...3206388185.jpg
Eric Bailly has missed Manchester United's last eight and could face longer on the sidelines. United boss Jose Mourinho revealed the Ivorian is receiving 'conservative treatment' on his serious ankle injury, and should the treatment fail, he will may require surgery

'it's not a problem for me, we don't want to speak about it.'

Asked if Bailly, United's best defender, could potentially miss the rest of the season, Mourinho replied: 'I don't want to be pessimistic, I want to leave it with the doctor.

'Tonight, we played with (Chris) Smalling and (Phil) Jones, with (Victor) Lindelof on the bench.

'Marcos Rojo is injured but nothing really big, so all season we have problems with central defenders.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5177077/Jose-Mourinho-fears-Bailly-ankle-woes-continue.html

Andi Istiabudi 14-12-2017 11:14 PM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,212,3744,2320

BAILLY OUT WITH SERIOUS ANKLE INJURY

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed defender Eric Bailly has a serious injury.

A further update from the club has revealed the Ivory Coast centre-back picked up an ankle problem with his national team and could require surgery. He has been missing since the 1-0 defeat to Chelsea at the start of November and it is understood a decision will be taken over whether an operation is required in the next few days.

"I think his injury is serious," stated Mourinho, following the 1-0 win over Bournemouth that saw Phil Jones and Chris Smalling paired at the heart of the defence.

"I don’t know [how long he will be out] but his is an injury that comes from the last time he went with the international team and then we are trying a conservative treatment. But, if the conservative treatment is not resulting, probably he will have a surgery procedure but let’s wait a little bit more."

When asked about the specifics of the injury, Mourinho replied: "I'm not a doctor, I think the doctor can inform [you]. There’s nothing to hide, but I don’t want to be speaking about it."

The manager was asked if Bailly's season could be over but he preferred to focus on his other options at the back. It is believed that the ankle injury is not likely to rule the African ace out for as long as that.

"I don't want to be so pessimistic," stressed the boss. "I want to leave it with a doctor. Today, I played [Chris] Smalling and [Phil] Jones and we had [Victor] Lindelof and [Daley] Blind on the bench. Marcos Rojo was injured [against Manchester City] but nothing really big.

"During the whole season, we've had problems with central defenders but because the number is four or five, we manage always to have [players available] and Chris Smalling is playing amazingly well for seven or eight matches in a row maybe, so we are fine."

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 16-12-2017 11:55 PM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...0,97,1944,1192

MOURINHO CONFIRMS BAILLY WILL HAVE SURGERY

Eric Bailly is set to be sidelined for the next “two or three months” after the decision was taken for the Manchester United defender to have an operation on his injured ankle.

The Ivory Coast centre-back has been missing since the defeat to Chelsea at the start of November and Jose Mourinho revealed after Wednesday’s 1-0 win over Bournemouth that it was a “serious injury”.

The boss has now confirmed Bailly is to undergo surgery in a bid to rectify the problem but is comfortable with the options at his disposal in central defence.

Speaking to MUTV ahead of Sunday’s Premier League trip to West Bromwich Albion, Mourinho said: “Bailly goes to surgery – the decision is made. I don’t say [he’s out] for the rest of the season but it’s for the next two or three months.

“But now we have [Phil] Jones back and we have [Chris] Smalling, even [Daley] Blind, so it’s a position we have good cover in but of course we’ll miss the player.”

Mourinho also confirmed United have no new injuries following the hard-fought victory over the Cherries and will head to The Hawthorns with the same group of players. That suggests Marcos Rojo (head) and Marouane Fellaini (knee) will be absent again.

Paul Pogba serves the final game of his suspension but Luke Shaw could be in line to retain his place at left-back after impressing against Bournemouth, on his first league start since April.

Sunday's fixture is the first of three games in seven days for United in a packed festive schedule and Mourinho was asked how he would manage his resources.

“A bit of recovering, a bit of rotation,” he said. “I’ll change a few players from match to match because I think it is almost impossible for players to play all these matches in December and the beginning of January.”

United’s game at West Brom kicks off at 14:15 GMT on Sunday, with leaders Manchester City hosting fourth-placed Tottenham Hotspur the previous evening.

www.manutd.com

zudomiriku 02-01-2018 03:09 PM

Manchester United's Romelu Lukaku ruled out for a week after clash of heads against Southampton

* Romelu Lukaku was taken off on a stretcher during the draw with Southampton
* The Belgian striker clashed heads with Southampton defender Wesley Hoedt
* anchester United boss Jose Mourinho said Lukaku is likely to be out for a week
* Lukaku will miss out on Friday night's FA Cup third round game at home to Derby

Manchester United's top scorer Romelu Lukaku is expected to be out for a week, boss Jose Mourinho has said.

The Belgian forward, who has scored 15 times this season, had played every minute in the Premier League before being taken off on a stretcher against Southampton on Saturday following a clash of heads with Wesley Hoedt.

That ruled Lukaku out of Monday's trip to his former club Everton and he is set to be absent for the FA Cup third-round tie with Derby on Friday too.

https://s9.postimg.org/4j3mjud9b/47_...4830466286.jpg
Romelu Lukaku was taken off on a stretcher during Saturday's 0-0 draw with Southampton

Speaking prior to the clash with the Toffees, Mourinho told Sky Sports: 'I would say a week (out for Lukaku).

'It's nothing really important - just a little protection, but no problem.'

There are 10 days between Derby's visit to Old Trafford and United's Premier League home clash with Stoke, when Lukaku may be available again.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5226727/Manchester-Uniteds-Romelu-Lukaku-ruled-week.html
Lukaku & Ibra cedera, Mou putar otak nih pake strategi tanpa 'striker murni'

zudomiriku 01-02-2018 10:52 AM

Manchester United star Marouane Fellaini hauled off by Jose Mourinho just SEVEN minutes after coming on as a substitute during Tottenham defeat

* Jose Mourinho sent Marouane Fellaini on against Tottenham after 63 minutes
* But the midfielder was hauled off just seven minutes later for Ander Herrera
* Fellaini appeared angry as he took off his shirt as he made his way to the bench

Marouane Fellaini's Manchester United career took another turn for the worse after he was brought on by Jose Mourinho only to be hauled off again just seven minutes later against Tottenham.

The Belgian midfielder was exchanged for Jesse Lingard after 63 minutes and with Manchester United trailing 2-0. But he barely had time to make an impact before leaving the pitch for Ander Herrera on 70 minutes.

Originally, it was speculated that Mourinho had taken him off in a tactical switch, but the manager later confirmed the change was enforced after Fellaini suffered a problem in his knee.

https://s9.postimg.org/pnvhcisgf/48_...7437024952.jpg
Marouane Fellaini makes his way off the pitch just seven minutes after being introduced

https://s9.postimg.org/6vjm8x173/48_...7437034735.jpg
Fellaini appeared to have words with Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho. Mourinho consoles the Manchester United midfielder as he makes his way off the pitch

The Portuguese told BT Sport: 'He came off because he had something in his knee. It is unlucky for him and unlucky for me. He came on with enthusiasm, but he has an injury in his ligament.'

It was later pointed out by eagle-eye observers that Fellaini had come off worse in an innocuous clash with Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen just 30 seconds after coming on.

He was seen limping away from the challenge clutch his knee and soldiered on before ultimately failing to shake off the knock.

Eriksen had earlier scored for Tottenham after just 11 seconds before Phil Jones' own goal doubled the home side's advantage.

New signing Alexis Sanchez failed to shine on his Premier League bow for his new club as Manchester United succumbed to a fourth defeat of the campaign and fell 15 points behind leaders City.

https://s9.postimg.org/ebivup9gv/48_...7437141350.jpg
The Belgian took off his shirt and went straight down the tunnel following his substitution

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5337169/Man-Utd-Marouane-Fellaini-hauled-SEVEN-minutes.html

zudomiriku 02-02-2018 11:13 AM

Manchester United fear Marouane Fellaini needs knee surgery after limping off in Tottenham defeat

* Jose Mourinho sent Marouane Fellaini on against Tottenham after 63 minutes
* But the midfielder was hauled off just seven minutes later for Ander Herrera
* Fellaini appeared angry as he took off his shirt as he made his way to the bench

Manchester United will decide on Friday if Marouane Fellaini needs surgery to cure a persistent knee ligament problem.

Fellaini limped out of Wednesday night’s defeat by Tottenham at Wembley seven minutes after coming on as a second-half substitute for Jesse Lingard.

The 30-year-old Belgian will have scans once the swelling in his left knee goes down to see if he needs an operation on the medial ligament. Surgery could rule him out for two months.

It is the third time the injury has hit Fellaini since he was hurt in a World Cup qualifier against Bosnia in Sarajevo last October.

He played four games in November, but aggravated the injury. Then he missed a further six weeks before attempting a comeback last month.

https://s9.postimg.org/9a7v62hwv/48_...7437658460.jpg
Fellaini can be seen clutching his knee after an innocuous challenge with Christian Eriksen

He was making his fourth successive appearance off the bench on Wednesday.

Fellaini, out of contract in the summer, is desperate to be fit for the World Cup finals in Russia.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5342265/Manchester-United-fear-Fellaini-needs-knee-surgery.html