United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2016/2017 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Man United U-18 Matches 2016/17 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7060)

alfiandrmwn 26-07-2016 06:16 PM

Man United U-18 Matches 2016/17

MANCHESTER UNITED UNDER-18 FIXTURES 2016/17

Manchester United Under-18 fixtures 2016/17:

Sat 13 Aug - Derby (A) 0-4
Sat 20 Aug - Liverpool (H) 1-2
Sat 27 Aug - Everton (A) 5-1
Sat 03 Sep - Middlesbrough (H) 5-1
Sat 10 Sep - West Brom (H) 5-3
Sat 17 Sep - Man City (A) 0-2
Sat 24 Sep - Stoke City (H) 2-0
Sat 01 Oct - Middlesbrough (A) 2-1
Sat 08 Oct - Sunderland (H) 1-1
Sat 15 Oct - Wolves (A) 5-2
Sat 05 Nov - Blackburn (H) 4-1
Sat 12 Nov - Newcastle (A) 4-0
Sat 19 Nov - Liverpool (A) 3-3
Sat 26 Nov - Derby (H) 4-0
Sat 3 Dec Man City (H) 2-2
Sat 17 Dec West Brom (A) 3-2
Mon 12 Dec Southampton (H) 1-2
Sat 14 Jan Stoke City (A) Clayton Wood - POSTPONED
Sat 21 Jan Everton (H) 1-1
Sat 28 Jan Sunderland (A) 5-2
Sat 4 Feb Wolves (H) 3-0
Sat 11 Feb Newcastle (H) 4-0
Sat 18 Feb Blackburn (A) 2-3

FA Youth Cup ties to be played by: 3rd round - 17 Dec, 4th round - 14 Jan, 5th round - 4 February, 6th round - 25 Feb, semi-final first leg - 18 Mar, semi-final second leg - 8 Apr.

All fixtures are subject to change. Home games are at the Aon Training Complex and all games will kick off at 11:00 unless otherwise stated.

As per the last two seasons, the first stage of the competition will be split into two geographical divisions of 12 teams. In these North and South divisions, each team will play each other home and away.

In the second stage, three groups of eight teams will be formed, based on final positions in the geographical divisions. For example, the teams placed from first to fourth in each geographical division will qualify for Group 1. In these groups, the teams will play each other just once.

The winner of the top group will be crowned Barclays Under-18 Premier League champions.

Code:

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/The-Academy/Academy-News/2016/Jul/Manchester-United-Under-18-Academy-fixtures-2016-17.aspx

zudomiriku 29-08-2016 01:41 PM

Re: Man United U-18 Matches 2016/17

Manchester United snap up highly-rated young coach Kieran McKenna from Tottenham Hotspur

* Kieran McKenna has been coaching Tottenham Hotspur's Under-18 side
* The 30-year-old joined Spurs as a player but had to quit after a hip injury
* He begins working at Carrington officially on Monday this week
* Manchester United are continuing to overhaul their youth academy

Tottenham's highly-rated coach Kieran McKenna has joined Manchester United.

McKenna has been coaching Tottenham's Under-18 side and has moved to United to fill the void left by Paul McGuinness, who left in February.

The 30-year-old started out as a midfielder with Enniskillen Town in Northern Ireland before joining Tottenham but was forced to quit playing after picking up a hip injury.

https://s13.postimg.org/4yhwbitev/37...2420759711.jpg
Highly-rated young coach Kieran McKenna has been snapped up by Manchester United

At Spurs he guided Tottenham's under-18s to the semi-final of the FA Youth Cup in 2015.

His side beat Chelsea in the first leg 2-0 at White Hart Lane but lost the second leg at Stamford Bridge 5-2, which gave the Blues a 5-4 aggregate win.

He spoke at the time about wanting to be able to get his players at a level where they needed to be in order to make the transition to the first team.

In his words, it wasn't a priority for him to win the Youth Cup. He wanted to look for 'standout inviduals' who could fit the first-team manager's mould and style of play.

https://s13.postimg.org/h9fg9c4tj/37...7243164902.jpg
McKenna sits next to Ledley King during the first leg of the semi-final of the FA Youth Cup

He began working at Carrington on Thursday but starts officially on Monday.

United are continuing to overhaul their academy as they look to restore a flow of talented younger players who can push for the first team.

United's Under-18s beat Everton 5-1 at the weekend with Angel Gomes coming off the bench to score a hat-trick. New Swiss signing Nishan Burkhart and DJ Buffonge completed the scoring.

United's Under-21s drew 1-1 with Chelsea at Leigh on Sunday.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3762696/Manchester-United-snap-highly-rated-young-coach-Kieran-McKenna-Tottenham-Hotspur.html

penk22_ 01-09-2016 10:55 PM

Jadwal pertandingannya United U-18 bulan September :
03 SEP: Under-18s v Middlesbrough, 12:30 (H)
10 SEP: Under-18s v West Bromwich Albion, 11:00 (H)
17 SEP: Under-18s v Manchester City, 11:00 (A)
24 SEP: Under-18s v Stoke City, 11:00 (H)

fredrian.seven 02-09-2016 09:32 AM

Postingnya di thread yang salah... ntar jangan-jangna ada yang posting hal sama di thread ini juga. :D

penk22_ 02-09-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 661706)
Postingnya di thread yang salah... ntar jangan-jangna ada yang posting hal sama di thread ini juga. :D

Moved ya oom.. :-bd

penk22_ 04-09-2016 09:21 PM

UNDER-18S: UNITED 5 MIDDLESBROUGH 1

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...0,79,1984,1198

Under-18 Premier League | 3 September 2016 | Aon Training Complex | Scorers: Boonen 36, Kanu 52, 58, Gomes 68, Buffonge 90; Holdsworth 47

Manchester United’s youngsters followed last Saturday’s convincing 5-1 victory over Everton with another five-goal haul against Middlesbrough at the Aon Training Complex.

The confidence gained from that win at Finch Farm certainly carried over to this fixture as the young Reds set about their task with an extremely positive approach.

The weather was simply awful for most of the contest with the predicted deluge sadly becoming a reality on a very wet morning in Carrington.

New coach Kieran McKenna and his assistant Colin Little must have been delighted with the performance, for not only was it another free-scoring display but the football produced in testing conditions was outstanding.

Remarkably, it took United until the 37th minute to find the first goal, Indy Boonen slotting home from Angel Gomes’s pass, but that was just the first-half starter before the second-half main course.

It didn’t look like it was going to be plain sailing when, shortly after the break, Boro pulled one back thanks to Brendan Holdsworth’s 25-yard blockbuster.

The visitors appeared to have a spring in their step but, five minutes later, they were pegged back again when Gomes crossed for triallist Idris Kanu to tap home. Kanu’s goal lit the blue touch paper for, in the time that remained, United were virtually unstoppable.

It was football of the highest order and the three goals that followed were all beautifully constructed as the Reds’ forwards went on the rampage.

Kanu grabbed his second in the 59th minute and, 10 minutes later, Kayne Diedrick-Roberts set up Gomes to score the fourth goal.

It looked like the damp but delighted supporters watching the game would have to settle for 4-1 this week but, in the last minute of normal time, Jake Kenyon provided the assist and DJ Buffonge crowned a highly satisfactory performance with the fifth and final goal.

United : Moutha-Sebtaoui; Tanner, O'Connor, Dunne (Ercolani 51), Kenyon; Whelan, Hamilton; Buffonge, Gomes, Boonen (Makela 71); Kanu (Diedrick-Roberts 63).
Subs not used : Johnstone, Barrett.

HTML Code:

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/The-Academy/Academy-News/2016/Sep/match-report-under-18s-manchester-united-middlesbrough.aspx

penk22_ 11-09-2016 01:38 AM

UNDER-18S : MANCHESTER UNITED 5 WEST BROM 3

Under-18 Premier League | Aon Training Complex | Scorers: Boonen 11, Gomes 21, Tanner 26, Chong 87, Barlow 90 (penalty)

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,179,2000,1305

Manchester United’s Under-18s claimed a third consecutive league victory in dramatic fashion on Saturday, defeating West Brom 5-3 in a thrilling game at the Aon Training Complex.

The young Reds started the match full of confidence after back-to-back 5-1 wins over Everton and Middlesbrough respectively, and took a 3-1 lead into the break, courtesy of first-half goals from Indy Boonen, Angel Gomes and George Tanner. The Baggies rallied after the break with two goals in 11 minutes, however, and looked to be heading for a share of the points until Tahith Chong scrambled the ball home and Aidan Barlow ensured victory by winning and converting a late penalty.

As expected, Kieran McKenna's United side went into the game full of confidence but were dealt an early blow when Evan Pierce opened the scoring for the visitors on eight minutes. The Baggies' lead wouldn't last long, however, as the in-form Boonen levelled the scoring with a fine effort just three minutes later.

Another of United's standout performers in recent weeks, Gomes, looked keen to continue his eye-catching form and weighed in with yet another goal soon after. Chong, who too has impressed since joining from Feyenoord, delivered a pin-point cross for his team-mate to head home and put the Reds in front.

United scored again on 26 minutes, following more good work from Gomes, as Tanner's deflected effort found the net, but it was a different story in the second half. West Brom struck in the 52rd and 63nd minutes, and it would take a moment of magic to breach the visitors' defence again.

With the clock ticking down, Boonen went on a mazy run into the box, beating several Albion defenders before squaring the ball for Chong, who squeezed the ball in from six yards. The points were sealed when Barlow, on as a substitute, burst into the area and was brought down by the West Brom keeper. The youngster stepped up to score, and confirm the Reds' impressive run remained intact.

United : Moutha-Sebtaoui; Tanner, Ercolani (O'Connor), Barrett, Kenyon; Whelan, Buffonge; Chong, Gomes, Boonen (Barlow); Burkart (Diedrick-Roberts). Subs not used: M.Johnstone, Makela.

Andi Istiabudi 13-09-2016 09:52 PM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...0,73,2000,1199

KIERAN MCKENNA OUTLINES PLANS AT UNITED

Kieran McKenna was appointed as Manchester United's new Under-18 coach earlier this month and has already overseen two impressive victories ahead of Saturday's mini-derby against Manchester City.

The former Spurs man granted ManUtd.com an in-depth interview at the Aon Training Complex after settling into his new role at the club.

Do you feel being a United fan will be an advantage in understanding what your job requires?

I think it is. Obviously, there are a lot of staff here who have connections with the club, whether as players or because they have been here a long time. People like Neil Ryan, whose dad Jim has a big history here. So there are people around who know what it means to be at United and to reflect the club's traditions. Obviously, I have never had the privilege of playing here but, growing up as a United supporter, I think I certainly understand the scale of the club, its importance in what it means to everyone who follows the club and I’m aware of the way United traditionally do things.

What are your earliest memories of supporting the Reds? We hear you came to the last game of the 1993/94 season…
I did come to that game against Coventry – I remember my dad brought me, my brother and a group of other people from Ireland and it was the first time I’d been at the stadium. I actually sat on the front row towards the halfway line so, as excited as I was, I couldn’t actually see anything from the other side of the pitch because there was a little bit of a slope that goes off towards the pitch. I remember the supporters but I don’t remember too much about the game! Eric Cantona had an overhead kick but I don’t think Bryan Robson played. Paul Ince, Gary Pallister and Steve Bruce did – it was a really good side. It was the first game I went to and I came over from Ireland to see plenty of games during the years after that.

Do you feel there is some synergy in the way United and Tottenham try to bring players through?
I think there is a way of doing things in youth development and Tottenham and United have very similar views on that. There is an importance placed on developing the individual and generating outstanding individuals who can play in the first team as a main priority. Also it’s a case of developing good people to go on and be successful at lower levels of football or in other walks of life. I think both clubs have got really similar underlying principles so there are also similar ways of playing and doing things. So hopefully it will not be too difficult to transfer to this job because there are a lot of shared values there.

Is one of the main challenges dealing with youngsters’ personalities? There is a feeling that young players can get too much too soon in the modern game...
I think the players have more challenges now. There are more things that can distract the players and that can take away from their football. There is different pressure on them now, certainly some of the early achievers. Having met the boys in my first week here, I think they are a great bunch who want to things the right way and are willing to learn and take on new ideas. Part of our job is keeping them humble and working hard so they don’t get ahead of themselves but it’s also about supporting them and understanding the challenges of being a 16 or 17-year-old player at Manchester United today. Some of the things that brings wouldn’t have been the case 10 years ago so you’ve got to understand what they go through and know when to bring them down to earth a little bit or provide support.

You’re still young yourself and was an Academy player at Spurs so will that background help in this respect?

It helps to have come through the system at a big club as you understand the difficulties of trying to break through into a first team that is doing so well and is so well developed. You realise the difficulties there but understand the fantastic privileges these boys have and they must grasp every opportunity they are given. Definitely having come through it myself is useful.

What is your view on Academy football and the criticism it generates in terms of the numbers of players getting through the system in this country?

I think it’s getting tougher and tougher to get young players through because the quality of the Premier League is getting higher and higher every year. Fantastic players are coming in from all over the world but great work goes on in the Academies with really good people at a large majority of the Academies doing the right things in developing players. The key bit is how the pathways and opportunities are put in place for the young boys when they come out of the system so they get the opportunities to play senior football, be that at their parent club, out on loan or in B teams or whatever way the governing bodies decide to do it. I think that’s the key but watching England’s youth teams regularly and seeing Academy football for quite a while now, the level is going up and up. Technically, tactically and physically, we’re producing better players but the key is providing that pathway so they can learn their trade by playing first-team football somewhere.

The fans feel a special buzz when a homegrown player scores, like Jesse Lingard did in the FA Cup final. Can you sense that is the case?
It is the case and I think a lot of work goes into Academies – you might have two or three clubs who haven’t had a regular first-teamer come through but, when you do get that, it’s exciting. I’ve seen it close up at Tottenham with Harry Kane over the last few years and, when you get a player like that, who has been right through the system, has the club in his blood and a really good connection with the fans, the value of that to the team and the club is tenfold to what his market value probably could ever be. So it’s important that in Marcus [Rashford] and Jesse [Lingard], United had some of that feeling last year and that is what we as youth coaches work for as well. Getting that one player through who can establish himself in the first team and be a big player for the club. It’s such an incredible thing when it does happen.

Luck obviously plays a part in terms of timing but, if an opportunity comes, do you feel any youngster has to instantly take it?
Absolutely. Realistically, we know as youth coaches that we educate the young boys that they might not be afforded as much time as players bought from outside. They might only get one opportunity or a couple of games and they need to grasp that opportunity. It tends to be a really special one who goes and does that as we’ve seen last year with Rashford. Different circumstances led to him getting the opportunity but he grasped it with both hands as a special talent.

Do you feel it’s important to allow the youngsters to experience playing in front of crowds, as we’ve tried to do at Altrincham?
The facilities at Altrincham are a really good asset that the Academy has and we’ll certainly look to have some games there. Even if there is a small crowd, it’s the feel of being in the stadium and sometimes having a later kick-off towards 3pm on a Saturday so it feels more like first-team football. Obviously, the Under-23s have a really good set-up at Leigh Sports Village. I went to watch the game against Chelsea recently and it’s a really good stadium with a decent crowd there. The FA Youth Cup and international tournaments in stadiums are really competitive games and these are the type of experiences you want them to have.

We took part in the Otten Cup this summer and that was more great experience…
That’s something I’m a big believer in. At Tottenham’s Academy, we did really well with an international games programme so we were used to playing international opposition because 70 per cent of the Premier League players are international. If our boys get in the first team, they will play against South Americans and people from all over Europe, Asia and the rest of the world so they need to get used to playing against those kind of teams collectively and also individual players. Their style of play is different to British players so the boys gained some great experience in the Otten Cup and were really unlucky not to win it. It showed some of the talent they do have and it’ll be about trying to maximise that talent now and get it out on a more consistent basis.

United have traditionally had a strong Irish connection over the years but we only have one player from the Emerald Isle in the Under-18s at the moment - Lee O’Connor. It’s good that you can boost that bond again!
United are massive all over the world and that’s certainly the case in Ireland as there are so many supporters based there. It’s been fantastic for me over the last week or so with the amount of messages of support I’ve been getting. It’s been really nice. I grew up watching the likes of Denis Irwin and Roy Keane.

Did you ever compete in the Milk Cup, the tournament held in Northern Ireland, as a player?
I played in it twice – firstly, as a 13-year-old for County Fermanagh in the Junior Section and then as a 19-year-old in the Under-20 section for Northern Ireland. We beat Brazil in the semi-finals but were beaten by USA in the final. It’s a good tournament and I really enjoyed it. It’s great for the Irish fans over there as any time United are in Ireland, there is loads of interest.

Obviously, you’ll have to work closely with Nicky Butt and Warren Joyce. The Reserves squad is quite small so do you expect to be losing some of your Under-18 group?
Well, I’m used to that in the current environment. There are shared values United and Tottenham have - if we can push people out on loan to other clubs that will massively benefit them, as clubs we will always give them that opportunity to move them forward. It means sometimes the Under-23s lack numbers though and that has a knock-on effect to the Under-18s. But everyone is clear that the priority is developing the best players and giving them the best experiences to get them to where we want to get them. You accept these things as a youth-team coach and get used to it. I’ll just do the very best work I can with the players I have with me on any given day or week.

http://www.manutd.com/

Andi Istiabudi 25-09-2016 08:38 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,233,2000,1359

UNDER-18S: MANCHESTER UNITED 2 STOKE CITY 0
Under-18 Premier League | Aon Training Complex | Scorers: Makela 26, Burkart 42

Faustin Makela and Nishan Burkart scored first-half goals as Manchester United's Under-18s recorded a comfortable 2-0 win over Stoke City at the Aon Training Complex on Saturday.

The match began at 11:00 BST and it therefore overran with the first-team’s lunch-time kick-off against Premier League champions Leicester City at Old Trafford. That meant the MUTV cameras were not live for the young Reds as usual, although that didn’t prevent them from performing admirably.

Kieran McKenna’s team made a bright start beneath overcast Carrington sky and had a chance to score in just the first minute when Burkart flashed a shot wide of the goalkeeper Mitchell Allen. Stoke then had an excellent opportunity of their own when Vazoumana Karamoko shot wide on 19 minutes.

U18s manager McKenna had named Makela in the starting XI for the first time this season and his faith was repaid as the youngster opened the scoring. Tanith Chong provided the assist with some brilliant work on the left wing and a cross that was headed home by his team-mate.

The Potters rallied and could have equalised when Venancio De Silva Monteiro (a former United player) ran through on goal against the goalkeeper Ilias Moutha-Sebtaoui on 31 minutes, but he was distracted by Chong’s excellent last-ditch challenge and the eventual shot was comfortably saved.

Then, just before the half-time break, United deservedly doubled the advantage through Burkart as he latched onto a flick from Angel Gomes to execute a fine finish that wrong-footed the goalkeeper.

The second half at the Aon Training Complex was a much quieter affair and neither side managed to score, although the Reds went closest with a double chance when Burkhart's initial shot led to exciting young talent Angel Gomes hitting the crossbar a moment later on 54 minutes.

Stoke had one opportunity to score when Da Silva did well to volley a cross at target. The Potters went on to finish the game with only 10 men after Rachid Balde suffered an injury - the visitors had already used their two outfield substitutes and had just a goalkeeper left on the bench.

United's U18s were worthy of the victory, keeping a first clean sheet of the season, and they are next in action against Middlesbrough at Rockcliffe Park on 1 October, when kick-off is scheduled for 12:30 BST.

United: Moutha-Sebtaoui, Tanner, Kenyon, Barrett, O’Connor, Whelan, Chong, Buffonge (Barlow 56), Burkart, Gomes, Makela (Bohui 71). Subs: Ercolani, Johnstone, Bohui, Barlow, Diedrick-Roberts.

Stoke: Allen, McJannett, Read, Silva, Vazoumania, Balde, Sorensen, Da Silva, Jokelainen, Twyford, Greenidge.

http://www.manutd.com/

Andi Istiabudi 04-10-2016 01:19 AM

Selamat buat tim United U-18 yang kembali meraih kemenangan setelah mengalahkan Middlesbrough 2-1.
Semoga penampilan tim pemain muda United ini bisa terus konsisten sepanjang musim :)