United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2015/2016 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=349)
-   -   Manchester United Youngster - News and Rumors (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=282)

Oom Panda 18-08-2009 12:39 PM

Re: United Youngster, News - Rumors

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 18609)
Iya aku tau... maksudku harga 2jt untuk pemaen yang blom pengalaman aku rasa agak kemahalan. mending Eckersley dijual agak murah oleh MU tapi diberi klausul2 seperti yang aku sebutkan. jadi saat pemaen itu berkembang jadi bagus MU tetep "punya hak" atas pemaen itu. coz aku rasa eckersley punya cukup potensi jadi pemaen bagus.

ooohhh.. begitu.. well, if SAF feels he's not good then i obviously think there will be slim chance he going back here... tapi ada rumor menyatakan bahwa Ryan Shawcross are going back to United...

rondwisan 17-09-2009 08:38 AM

United Youngsters News

16/09/2009 09:15 - ManUtd.com, Steve Bartram
Joyce revels in Reserves' start

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/...66667&cvt=jpeg

Reserves coach Warren Joyce is delighted with the way United's second string have started the 2009/10 season.

The Reds have won their opening four competitive games and, although they slipped to a first defeat since March in a mid-season friendly with Motherwell's senior side earlier this month, Joyce has taken huge positives from his side's work to date.

"The boys have started really well," Warren told ManUtd.com. "We've had a good mixture of games. We played Bolton in the Lancashire Senior Cup final, where we had a young side, they had more or less a Premier League side and we snatched a 1-0 win.

"We did well against Bury (in the Manchester Senior Cup) and Wigan too. The only game that's been a bit disappointing was against Bolton in the opening league game, when we didn't feel we played anywhere near our normal tempo during the first half.

"We've played a lot of good football and shifted the ball really well. The team's not been that consistent in terms of who's playing because people have been moving up and down through the teams. But people are coming in and taking up the reins of those who've been in the position before them."

Joyce and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are unwavering in the demands they place on their players - the highest conduct and utmost professionalism in order to prepare for a successful career in the game.

"The same aim as last season; we want all of them to be the best they can be, every day," he says. "Whether it's on the pitch, in the gym, around Carrington or wherever, we just want them to be at their best and give themselves a chance to progress through.

"You want them to learn what it means to be a good pro. It's not about doing it for a week, it's doing it for 20 years. The right habits and things to do are there for your career.

"They can't go back to bad habits if they get through to the first team and think they've made it. They have to be at their best, whatever level they're at."

hendiplast 03-10-2009 11:38 PM

Re: United Reserve Matches

Solskjaer praise for youngsters
King and Eikrem looking to make an impact

http://img.skysports.com/09/10/218x2...ng_2368408.jpg

Manchester United's reserve-team coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has praised the growing maturity of his fellow Norwegians, Joshua King and Magnus Wolff Eikrem.

The teenage duo are pushing for involvement in Sir Alex Ferguson's first-team plans and were recently included in the squad for the Carling Cup tie against Wolves.

Promising striker King made his debut as a substitute in the 1-0 victory at Old Trafford, while Eikrem was left on the bench for the third-round encounter.

Both players could again be included for the fourth-round trip to Barnsley later this month and are pressing their claims in the reserves.

King and Eikrem scored a brace apiece in the second string's 4-0 win over Sunderland on Thursday and Solskjaer is pleased with his compatriots' progress.

"It is, of course, great that they scored," Solskjaer told United.no. "Both have been good all through the year.

"From last season to this, both players have grown and matured a lot.

"They have been training hard and I could see that."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...604196,00.html

sir_otz 06-10-2009 09:47 AM

Re: Manchester United Youngster, News - Rumors

September’s Player of the Month: Magnus Eikrem
Posted by nickogs20 on October 6, 2009

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...m_674820sq.jpg

There may have only been two competitive reserve matches in the calendar month, but those were enough for one of the second string to earn our award. Continuing the distinctly Norwegian theme of the past few weeks, the United Youth Player of the Month for September 2009 is Magnus Wolff Eikrem.

As was the case last month, it was a close-run thing between Eikrem and his compatriot Joshua King, with the 19 year-old playmaker from Molde this time getting the nod. Magnus followed up a goalscoring, match-winning display in the home victory over Wigan with a creditable performance as the Reds were beaten by Liverpool at Prenton Park, form that earned him both a first team squad number (42) and a place on the bench as United opened their Carling Cup defence against Wolves. Reserve team boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has spoken of Magnus taking a huge step forward over the summer, and that has certainly been evident in the first couple of months of the season.

As mentioned, it was a close run thing between Eikrem and August’s POTM King. Joshua’s impact when introduced from the bench against Wigan can’t be understated, and he was another to stand out in what was a disappointing team showing on Merseyside. Like his countryman, fine form for the reserves earned Joshua a squad number (41), and he went one better when Wolves came to OT, making his first team debut from the bench and catching the eye with a lively cameo.

With the Under-18’s going through the month unbeaten, naturally there were some contenders from Paul McGuinness’ group as well. The central midfield partnership of Etzaz Hussain (another Norwegian…) and Ryan Tunnicliffe stood out with consistent and commanding displays in the centre of the park, while Robbie Brady, John Cofie and Zeki Fryers all impressed.

The Carling Cup tie against Wolves thrust another couple of youngsters into contention also – Danny Welbeck made a crucial impact with the winner that night, while Ritchie de Laet once again stepped into the first team without missing a beat and really furthered his cause.

———————————————————

As ever, we’d love to have your input – please take a moment to choose your star of the United youth setup for the month of September. Last month, you resoundingly agreed with our choice of Joshua King as August’s standout player, with the Norwegian recieving 64% of the 250+ votes cast, comfortably ahead of Magnus Eikrem on 21%.

Code:

http://manunitedyouth.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/septembers-player-of-the-month-magnus-eikrem/

fredrian.seven 06-10-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_otz (Post 45095)
September’s Player of the Month: Magnus Eikrem
Posted by nickogs20 on October 6, 2009

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...m_674820sq.jpg

Wih... hidungnya Eikrem kok bisa seperti habis patah gitu ya? tapi nggak apa2.. yang penting maennya bagus.

Oom Panda 06-10-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 45098)
Wih... hidungnya Eikrem kok bisa seperti habis patah gitu ya? tapi nggak apa2.. yang penting maennya bagus.

kaya orang abis berantem doi...

sir_otz 06-10-2009 05:13 PM

Red Devils defender Ritchie De Laet signs new deal
By Soccernet staff
October 6, 2009

Ritchie De Laet has been rewarded with a new contract at Manchester United that ties him to the club until 2012.

De Laet, 20, was a surprise signing for the club when arriving from Stoke City in January and has made two appearances for the first team at Old Trafford, most recently as a substitute in the 1-0 Carling Cup victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers last month.

De Laet appears to have impressed Sir Alex Ferguson and with a loan exit firmly ruled out, the Belgian defender has extended his contract at Old Trafford.

"Alex Ferguson told me I'm very close to the first team," De Laet told the Sun. "There has been talk of me going out on loan but Sir Alex said I can't leave as he may need me. The new contract is a surprise and fantastic news."

De Laet never donned a first-team shirt for Stoke City but made three appearances during a loan spell with Wrexham at the end of 2008.

It is also reported that United forward Danny Welbeck is close to signing a new contract after some encouraging performances for the first team.

Code:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=683228&sec=england&cc=5901
===================
Congrat for De laet.... moga2 makin OK mainnya di United

sir_otz 10-10-2009 09:37 AM

Manchester United Youth Michele Fornasier: English Football Is Very Different To Calcio
Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

Manchester United youth team defender Michele Fornasier is loving life at Old Trafford following his move there from Fiorentina.

Fornasier's transfer to England made the headlines for all the wrong reasons back in September as the Viola lodged a complaint to FIFA against the Red Devils, alleging their youngster was taken against the rules.

FIFA looked at the case and threw it out, claiming United's signing of the player did not commit any transgression on the basis of the evidence they had before them.

The youngster is delighted as he continues to settle, but he cannot draw any parallels between English and Italian football.

"I am fine here in Manchester. Everything is going well in England, but the football is different to Italy. It's based of strength and speed," Fornasier told La Tribuna di Treviso.

"I have been studying English and I spend my time between college and the Manchester United training ground. I train everyday.

"I have seen Federico Macheda a few times when he has trained with the first team, but there hasn't been any chance of fun. The life of a sportsman is taken very seriously here."

Code:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal-manchesterunitedyouthmichel&prov=goal&type=lgns

red_girl_mia 10-10-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_otz (Post 45263)
Red Devils defender Ritchie De Laet signs new deal
By Soccernet staff
October 6, 2009

Ritchie De Laet has been rewarded with a new contract at Manchester United that ties him to the club until 2012.

De Laet, 20, was a surprise signing for the club when arriving from Stoke City in January and has made two appearances for the first team at Old Trafford, most recently as a substitute in the 1-0 Carling Cup victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers last month.

De Laet appears to have impressed Sir Alex Ferguson and with a loan exit firmly ruled out, the Belgian defender has extended his contract at Old Trafford.

"Alex Ferguson told me I'm very close to the first team," De Laet told the Sun. "There has been talk of me going out on loan but Sir Alex said I can't leave as he may need me. The new contract is a surprise and fantastic news."

De Laet never donned a first-team shirt for Stoke City but made three appearances during a loan spell with Wrexham at the end of 2008.

It is also reported that United forward Danny Welbeck is close to signing a new contract after some encouraging performances for the first team.

Code:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=683228&sec=england&cc=5901
===================
Congrat for De laet.... moga2 makin OK mainnya di United

mantabz,,,banyak berlatih ya De Laet,,,
biar jadi partner Jhony Evans,,kan sama2 muda,,:-bd:-bd

red_girl_mia 10-10-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_otz (Post 46855)
Manchester United Youth Michele Fornasier: English Football Is Very Different To Calcio
Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

Manchester United youth team defender Michele Fornasier is loving life at Old Trafford following his move there from Fiorentina.

Fornasier's transfer to England made the headlines for all the wrong reasons back in September as the Viola lodged a complaint to FIFA against the Red Devils, alleging their youngster was taken against the rules.

FIFA looked at the case and threw it out, claiming United's signing of the player did not commit any transgression on the basis of the evidence they had before them.

The youngster is delighted as he continues to settle, but he cannot draw any parallels between English and Italian football.

"I am fine here in Manchester. Everything is going well in England, but the football is different to Italy. It's based of strength and speed," Fornasier told La Tribuna di Treviso.

"I have been studying English and I spend my time between college and the Manchester United training ground. I train everyday.

"I have seen Federico Macheda a few times when he has trained with the first team, but there hasn't been any chance of fun. The life of a sportsman is taken very seriously here."

Code:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal-manchesterunitedyouthmichel&prov=goal&type=lgns

ya sudah jelas donk cirikhas Inggris Kick n Rush,,

klo masalah ga ada joke ato fun waktu training bukan berarti ga happy donk..

waktu latihan serius biar hasilnya good good good..:hajar2:\:D/
ada juga kalanya santai bareng n enjoeyed time together between United players...:beer::beer: