United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2015/2016 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=349)
-   -   Manchester United Youngster - News and Rumors (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=282)

finza_13 03-08-2009 07:41 PM

Manchester United Youngster - News and Rumors

bingung mau post dimana.....klo ganggu di merge aja gpp Om mimin & momod :crazy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester United have handed a trial to Swedish starlet Linus Sjoberg.

The 15-year-old midfielder is currently with Vasteras but he has been spotted by United's Scandinavian scouting network.

The English giants have now made an offer and Sjoberg is expected to link up with United on trial later this summer.

"You have to be cautious dealing with the social and footballing parts as the social environment is important when you are younger," agent Martin Klette to Fotbollskanalen.

"There are both good and bad foreign clubs as there are good and bad Swedish clubs.

"People have a tendency to focus on younger players that have had problems abroad and forget that there are very good clubs to grow in abroad."

Code:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/08/03/manual_101257.html

yoshiharu_kubo10 04-08-2009 09:35 AM

Re: Youngster News - Rumor

ada berita yang serupa di sebelah nih...mungkin digabung aja...

rondwisan 07-08-2009 07:44 AM

Re: Youngster News - Rumor

06/08/2009 10:31 - ManUtd.com, Steve Bartram & Gemma Thompson
Ritchie relishes OT run-out

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/...64973&cvt=jpeg

Following a promising first team debut in last season's final game at Hull, Ritchie De Laet showed he is equally comfortable on the Old Trafford stage after impressing in the Reds' friendly win over Valencia.

The energetic right-back looked solid in defence and ably supported Antonio Valencia in attack with a series of dangerous bursts forward, particularly in the opening period.

De Laet thoroughly enjoyed his first run-out on home soil and is happy with his progress to date.

"I only found out I was playing when the boss did his team talk," he told MUTV. "It was short notice but I’m a professional and you need to handle that.

"I felt nervous in the first few minutes, but when you do a couple of good things and you’ve got Rio Ferdinand telling you you’re doing well, the nerves go down and you get on with the game.

"I'm really enjoying myself at the moment and it’s a dream to play in front of this crowd every week with a United shirt on.

"But I’m under no illusions – I need some experience. I know you only get experience by playing so whatever the boss says, I’m ready for it."

rondwisan 15-08-2009 10:11 AM

The future is with the young

setuju Opa, saatnya yang muda yang bercinta nih ...., eh bermain ... :peace:
regenerasi untuk kesinambungan top performa Man United :shakehand: :thumbup:

14/08/2009 14:38 - ManUtd.com, Ben Hibbs
The future is with the young

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/...98206&cvt=jpeg

Sir Alex Ferguson is prepared for change in the post-United era, but he insists this time is an exciting one at Old Trafford with a glut of talented, and he says underrated, young players bursting through the ranks.

While the press lingered somewhat on the potential effects of Ronaldo’s departure on the eve of the Barclays Premier League’s opening weekend, Sir Alex enthusiastically laid out his blueprint for continued success at Old Trafford.

“It’s a fresh start, a new challenge for us,” he said on Friday. “We have a lot of young players that want to do well. That’s the area in which I am most encouraged. Our critics are misreading the situation with our young players developing and improving. There are good signs there. We have a very strong squad. We’re where we want to be.

“I think most of the players at some point expected Cristiano to leave, so it wasn’t such a great shock. That’s not a problem. The issue is how we progress as a team, in a different shape and a different way to when Cristiano was here. That is something I’m looking forward to and interested to see our progress and what this team can do. It will be different without Cristiano.”

Sir Alex feels Ronaldo’s replacement – collectively rather than from one individual – will come from within, and most likely from United’s emerging phalanx of young players.

“You hope the nucleus of experience we have helps those young players develop, passing on everything they’ve picked up over the years,” he added. “Whatever they have done in the past can be done by these players. They’re at the right club and have the right motivation to win, with the right platform to succeed. That’s the value of players like Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville. The transmits itself into these young players.

“In terms of numbers, we have a lot of young players. Danny Welbeck is back from the England games now and has trained this week which is good. Federico Macheda played for Italy’s Under-21s in midweek in Russia, so they are developing very well. Then we have Rafael and Fabio, and Darron Gibson we think will be a top player. He has come on fantastically well. He’s coming on fine, and then Anderson and Nani are 21 and 22. They’re only young players. I’m very happy with what I have got.”

United’s English, European and World football hasn’t lessened the established players’ determination to keep succeeding. And the influx of youth has perhaps only aided it. “There is no decline [in our motivation to succeed],” added Sir Alex. “Our pre-season went well and our form is good. I think we should have won the Community Shield and we should have beaten Bayern Munich in the Audi Cup. But they’re the games we needed. They brought good edge to our game and Sunday is the acid test of whether we’re ready.”

Sir Alsep Ferguson 15-08-2009 02:11 PM

Re: The future is with the young

salah satu alasan gw suka Manchester United

Regenerasi yang berkesinambungan

bukan mencari instan dengan membeli banyk pemain2 top

Red Devils 07 18-08-2009 01:59 AM

Re: United Youngster, News - Rumors

Burnley to sort price for Richard Eckersley?

from Mirror

Burnley will try to sort out a price with Manchester United for right-back Richard Eckersley – before the two sides meet this week.

Clarets supremo Brendan Flood and United's chief executive David Gill will re-open talks on valuations to avoid a tribunal if they can.

Eckersley quit Old Trafford to join the Premier League new boys at the end of his contract, but there will have to be a compensation fee because of his age.

Burnley boss Owen Coyle is hoping to snap up Eckersley for around £250,000 but United chief Sir Alex Ferguson is looking for a massive £2 million - which is testing relations between the clubs.

Oom Panda 18-08-2009 08:00 AM

Highly-rated Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley has joined Watford on loan until January.

Source: http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/watfordfc/watfordfcnews/4550629.Watford_sign_Man_United_youngster/?ref=rss

http://manunitedstory.files.wordpres...mcleverley.jpg

Hornets boss Malky Mackay will be delighted with the signing of England Under-20 international Cleverley as earlier this month United boss Sir Alex Ferguson said a number of Premier League and Championship clubs had shown an interest in the youngster.

Cleverley, who celebrated his 20th birthday last week, has yet to make a competitive start for the Red Devils but scored in the club’s final pre-season friendly with Valencia and has been in previous squads.

The midfielder made 15 appearances on loan at Leicester City during their successful League One campaign, scoring two goals, before his season was ended due to a dislocated shoulder.

His return to fitness saw him join the same England Under-20 squad as Watford’s Ross Jenkins last week and Cleverley scored two goals in the 5-0 win over Montenegro.

The Basingstoke-born midfielder, who grew up in Bradford, has also been nominated for Manchester United’s player of the year award for the past two seasons running.

fredrian.seven 18-08-2009 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Devils 07 (Post 18356)
Burnley to sort price for Richard Eckersley?

from Mirror

Burnley will try to sort out a price with Manchester United for right-back Richard Eckersley – before the two sides meet this week.

Clarets supremo Brendan Flood and United's chief executive David Gill will re-open talks on valuations to avoid a tribunal if they can.

Eckersley quit Old Trafford to join the Premier League new boys at the end of his contract, but there will have to be a compensation fee because of his age.

Burnley boss Owen Coyle is hoping to snap up Eckersley for around £250,000 but United chief Sir Alex Ferguson is looking for a massive £2 million - which is testing relations between the clubs.

He....2 juta untuk pemaen muda tanpa pengalaman first team yang cukup? aku rasa terlalu mahal. mungkin lebih baek cukup harga murah tapi MU punya opsi buy back kapan pun, first option dan persentase dari penjualan berikutnya. Ntar saat Eckersley berkembang jadi pemaen bagus MU bisa milih ngambil lagi atau nikmati persentase penjualan klo ada klub laen yang berminat ke pemaen itu (seperti kasus Bentley yang di transfer Spurs dari Blackburn, arsenal menikmati persentase trasfernya juga).

Oom Panda 18-08-2009 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 18412)
He....2 juta untuk pemaen muda tanpa pengalaman first team yang cukup? aku rasa terlalu mahal. mungkin lebih baek cukup harga murah tapi MU punya opsi buy back kapan pun, first option dan persentase dari penjualan berikutnya. Ntar saat Eckersley berkembang jadi pemaen bagus MU bisa milih ngambil lagi atau nikmati persentase penjualan klo ada klub laen yang berminat ke pemaen itu (seperti kasus Bentley yang di transfer Spurs dari Blackburn, arsenal menikmati persentase trasfernya juga).

bro.. Eckersley itu pemain united.. ^^ SAF maunya dijual di harga 2 juta, tapi burnley mau di harga 250K

fredrian.seven 18-08-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oom Panda (Post 18415)
bro.. Eckersley itu pemain united.. ^^ SAF maunya dijual di harga 2 juta, tapi burnley mau di harga 250K

Iya aku tau... maksudku harga 2jt untuk pemaen yang blom pengalaman aku rasa agak kemahalan. mending Eckersley dijual agak murah oleh MU tapi diberi klausul2 seperti yang aku sebutkan. jadi saat pemaen itu berkembang jadi bagus MU tetep "punya hak" atas pemaen itu. coz aku rasa eckersley punya cukup potensi jadi pemaen bagus.

Oom Panda 18-08-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 18609)
Iya aku tau... maksudku harga 2jt untuk pemaen yang blom pengalaman aku rasa agak kemahalan. mending Eckersley dijual agak murah oleh MU tapi diberi klausul2 seperti yang aku sebutkan. jadi saat pemaen itu berkembang jadi bagus MU tetep "punya hak" atas pemaen itu. coz aku rasa eckersley punya cukup potensi jadi pemaen bagus.

ooohhh.. begitu.. well, if SAF feels he's not good then i obviously think there will be slim chance he going back here... tapi ada rumor menyatakan bahwa Ryan Shawcross are going back to United...

rondwisan 17-09-2009 08:38 AM

United Youngsters News

16/09/2009 09:15 - ManUtd.com, Steve Bartram
Joyce revels in Reserves' start

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/...66667&cvt=jpeg

Reserves coach Warren Joyce is delighted with the way United's second string have started the 2009/10 season.

The Reds have won their opening four competitive games and, although they slipped to a first defeat since March in a mid-season friendly with Motherwell's senior side earlier this month, Joyce has taken huge positives from his side's work to date.

"The boys have started really well," Warren told ManUtd.com. "We've had a good mixture of games. We played Bolton in the Lancashire Senior Cup final, where we had a young side, they had more or less a Premier League side and we snatched a 1-0 win.

"We did well against Bury (in the Manchester Senior Cup) and Wigan too. The only game that's been a bit disappointing was against Bolton in the opening league game, when we didn't feel we played anywhere near our normal tempo during the first half.

"We've played a lot of good football and shifted the ball really well. The team's not been that consistent in terms of who's playing because people have been moving up and down through the teams. But people are coming in and taking up the reins of those who've been in the position before them."

Joyce and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are unwavering in the demands they place on their players - the highest conduct and utmost professionalism in order to prepare for a successful career in the game.

"The same aim as last season; we want all of them to be the best they can be, every day," he says. "Whether it's on the pitch, in the gym, around Carrington or wherever, we just want them to be at their best and give themselves a chance to progress through.

"You want them to learn what it means to be a good pro. It's not about doing it for a week, it's doing it for 20 years. The right habits and things to do are there for your career.

"They can't go back to bad habits if they get through to the first team and think they've made it. They have to be at their best, whatever level they're at."

hendiplast 03-10-2009 11:38 PM

Re: United Reserve Matches

Solskjaer praise for youngsters
King and Eikrem looking to make an impact

http://img.skysports.com/09/10/218x2...ng_2368408.jpg

Manchester United's reserve-team coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has praised the growing maturity of his fellow Norwegians, Joshua King and Magnus Wolff Eikrem.

The teenage duo are pushing for involvement in Sir Alex Ferguson's first-team plans and were recently included in the squad for the Carling Cup tie against Wolves.

Promising striker King made his debut as a substitute in the 1-0 victory at Old Trafford, while Eikrem was left on the bench for the third-round encounter.

Both players could again be included for the fourth-round trip to Barnsley later this month and are pressing their claims in the reserves.

King and Eikrem scored a brace apiece in the second string's 4-0 win over Sunderland on Thursday and Solskjaer is pleased with his compatriots' progress.

"It is, of course, great that they scored," Solskjaer told United.no. "Both have been good all through the year.

"From last season to this, both players have grown and matured a lot.

"They have been training hard and I could see that."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...604196,00.html

sir_otz 06-10-2009 09:47 AM

Re: Manchester United Youngster, News - Rumors

September’s Player of the Month: Magnus Eikrem
Posted by nickogs20 on October 6, 2009

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...m_674820sq.jpg

There may have only been two competitive reserve matches in the calendar month, but those were enough for one of the second string to earn our award. Continuing the distinctly Norwegian theme of the past few weeks, the United Youth Player of the Month for September 2009 is Magnus Wolff Eikrem.

As was the case last month, it was a close-run thing between Eikrem and his compatriot Joshua King, with the 19 year-old playmaker from Molde this time getting the nod. Magnus followed up a goalscoring, match-winning display in the home victory over Wigan with a creditable performance as the Reds were beaten by Liverpool at Prenton Park, form that earned him both a first team squad number (42) and a place on the bench as United opened their Carling Cup defence against Wolves. Reserve team boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has spoken of Magnus taking a huge step forward over the summer, and that has certainly been evident in the first couple of months of the season.

As mentioned, it was a close run thing between Eikrem and August’s POTM King. Joshua’s impact when introduced from the bench against Wigan can’t be understated, and he was another to stand out in what was a disappointing team showing on Merseyside. Like his countryman, fine form for the reserves earned Joshua a squad number (41), and he went one better when Wolves came to OT, making his first team debut from the bench and catching the eye with a lively cameo.

With the Under-18’s going through the month unbeaten, naturally there were some contenders from Paul McGuinness’ group as well. The central midfield partnership of Etzaz Hussain (another Norwegian…) and Ryan Tunnicliffe stood out with consistent and commanding displays in the centre of the park, while Robbie Brady, John Cofie and Zeki Fryers all impressed.

The Carling Cup tie against Wolves thrust another couple of youngsters into contention also – Danny Welbeck made a crucial impact with the winner that night, while Ritchie de Laet once again stepped into the first team without missing a beat and really furthered his cause.

———————————————————

As ever, we’d love to have your input – please take a moment to choose your star of the United youth setup for the month of September. Last month, you resoundingly agreed with our choice of Joshua King as August’s standout player, with the Norwegian recieving 64% of the 250+ votes cast, comfortably ahead of Magnus Eikrem on 21%.

Code:

http://manunitedyouth.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/septembers-player-of-the-month-magnus-eikrem/

fredrian.seven 06-10-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_otz (Post 45095)
September’s Player of the Month: Magnus Eikrem
Posted by nickogs20 on October 6, 2009

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...m_674820sq.jpg

Wih... hidungnya Eikrem kok bisa seperti habis patah gitu ya? tapi nggak apa2.. yang penting maennya bagus.

Oom Panda 06-10-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 45098)
Wih... hidungnya Eikrem kok bisa seperti habis patah gitu ya? tapi nggak apa2.. yang penting maennya bagus.

kaya orang abis berantem doi...

sir_otz 06-10-2009 05:13 PM

Red Devils defender Ritchie De Laet signs new deal
By Soccernet staff
October 6, 2009

Ritchie De Laet has been rewarded with a new contract at Manchester United that ties him to the club until 2012.

De Laet, 20, was a surprise signing for the club when arriving from Stoke City in January and has made two appearances for the first team at Old Trafford, most recently as a substitute in the 1-0 Carling Cup victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers last month.

De Laet appears to have impressed Sir Alex Ferguson and with a loan exit firmly ruled out, the Belgian defender has extended his contract at Old Trafford.

"Alex Ferguson told me I'm very close to the first team," De Laet told the Sun. "There has been talk of me going out on loan but Sir Alex said I can't leave as he may need me. The new contract is a surprise and fantastic news."

De Laet never donned a first-team shirt for Stoke City but made three appearances during a loan spell with Wrexham at the end of 2008.

It is also reported that United forward Danny Welbeck is close to signing a new contract after some encouraging performances for the first team.

Code:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=683228&sec=england&cc=5901
===================
Congrat for De laet.... moga2 makin OK mainnya di United

sir_otz 10-10-2009 09:37 AM

Manchester United Youth Michele Fornasier: English Football Is Very Different To Calcio
Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

Manchester United youth team defender Michele Fornasier is loving life at Old Trafford following his move there from Fiorentina.

Fornasier's transfer to England made the headlines for all the wrong reasons back in September as the Viola lodged a complaint to FIFA against the Red Devils, alleging their youngster was taken against the rules.

FIFA looked at the case and threw it out, claiming United's signing of the player did not commit any transgression on the basis of the evidence they had before them.

The youngster is delighted as he continues to settle, but he cannot draw any parallels between English and Italian football.

"I am fine here in Manchester. Everything is going well in England, but the football is different to Italy. It's based of strength and speed," Fornasier told La Tribuna di Treviso.

"I have been studying English and I spend my time between college and the Manchester United training ground. I train everyday.

"I have seen Federico Macheda a few times when he has trained with the first team, but there hasn't been any chance of fun. The life of a sportsman is taken very seriously here."

Code:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal-manchesterunitedyouthmichel&prov=goal&type=lgns

red_girl_mia 10-10-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_otz (Post 45263)
Red Devils defender Ritchie De Laet signs new deal
By Soccernet staff
October 6, 2009

Ritchie De Laet has been rewarded with a new contract at Manchester United that ties him to the club until 2012.

De Laet, 20, was a surprise signing for the club when arriving from Stoke City in January and has made two appearances for the first team at Old Trafford, most recently as a substitute in the 1-0 Carling Cup victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers last month.

De Laet appears to have impressed Sir Alex Ferguson and with a loan exit firmly ruled out, the Belgian defender has extended his contract at Old Trafford.

"Alex Ferguson told me I'm very close to the first team," De Laet told the Sun. "There has been talk of me going out on loan but Sir Alex said I can't leave as he may need me. The new contract is a surprise and fantastic news."

De Laet never donned a first-team shirt for Stoke City but made three appearances during a loan spell with Wrexham at the end of 2008.

It is also reported that United forward Danny Welbeck is close to signing a new contract after some encouraging performances for the first team.

Code:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=683228&sec=england&cc=5901
===================
Congrat for De laet.... moga2 makin OK mainnya di United

mantabz,,,banyak berlatih ya De Laet,,,
biar jadi partner Jhony Evans,,kan sama2 muda,,:-bd:-bd

red_girl_mia 10-10-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_otz (Post 46855)
Manchester United Youth Michele Fornasier: English Football Is Very Different To Calcio
Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

Manchester United youth team defender Michele Fornasier is loving life at Old Trafford following his move there from Fiorentina.

Fornasier's transfer to England made the headlines for all the wrong reasons back in September as the Viola lodged a complaint to FIFA against the Red Devils, alleging their youngster was taken against the rules.

FIFA looked at the case and threw it out, claiming United's signing of the player did not commit any transgression on the basis of the evidence they had before them.

The youngster is delighted as he continues to settle, but he cannot draw any parallels between English and Italian football.

"I am fine here in Manchester. Everything is going well in England, but the football is different to Italy. It's based of strength and speed," Fornasier told La Tribuna di Treviso.

"I have been studying English and I spend my time between college and the Manchester United training ground. I train everyday.

"I have seen Federico Macheda a few times when he has trained with the first team, but there hasn't been any chance of fun. The life of a sportsman is taken very seriously here."

Code:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal-manchesterunitedyouthmichel&prov=goal&type=lgns

ya sudah jelas donk cirikhas Inggris Kick n Rush,,

klo masalah ga ada joke ato fun waktu training bukan berarti ga happy donk..

waktu latihan serius biar hasilnya good good good..:hajar2:\:D/
ada juga kalanya santai bareng n enjoeyed time together between United players...:beer::beer:

Supernan 10-10-2009 06:15 PM

Dapet dr twitter seorang pengelola blog manutdyouth :

Quote:

United under-18s take on Crewe this morning, updates from gresty road to follow.

Quote:

Team: Lloyd-Weston, Thorpe, Fryers, Fornasier McGinty, Pogba, Lingard, Tunnicliffe, Keane, Morrison, Ajose.

Quote:

Young Pogba has started very impressively, as have the team as a whole.

fredrian.seven 10-10-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernan (Post 46933)
Dapet dr twitter seorang pengelola blog manutdyouth :

wih..mantap infonya.Pengen ngasih thanks tapi berhubung lagi pake hape jadi ndak bisa.Skuad yang diturunkan MU masih muda2 banget.pogba pornasier sih 16,yang laen mungkin cuman kiper dan ajose yang umur 18 tahun.
Posted via Mobile Device

sir_otz 13-10-2009 10:45 PM

Solskjaer hails latest Northern Ireland kid at Old Trafford
Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Manchester United legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer today hailed Northern Ireland teenager Joe Dudgeon.

The 18-year-old United defender is in line to make his debut for the Northern Ireland Under-21 side this evening in a UEFA qualifier against Iceland, and according to his coach at Old Trafford has a bright future ahead.

Reserve team boss Solskjaer said: “Joe has been fantastic to work with. We know the character of the boy and he's stepped up really well since coming into the team.”

Dudgeon is the latest in a long line of gifted Northern Ireland youngsters who have shone at the Theatre of Dreams.

Jonny Evans, out of tomorrow’s World Cup qualifier against the Czech Republic, has come through the ranks to be a key first team player.

Jonny’s brother Corry is another Ulsterman expected to make the grade at United, though before that he could move to Rangers on loan to gain some experience.

Code:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/solskjaer-hails-latest-northern-ireland-kid-at-old-trafford-14529771.html#ixzz0TpM2A6PP

RedRob 15-10-2009 09:38 PM

Evans set for Rangers loan

Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:36 | eatsleepsport.com

Jonny Evans' brother Corry and young Norwegian striker Joshua King are expected to join Rangers on loan in January.

The Northern Ireland Under-21 midfielder Evans, who made his full international debut against Italy last month, has been filling in at central defence for the reserves - but will benefit from first-team football at Ibrox.

King, 17, made his United debut against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Carling Cup earlier this season and is set to join the Scottish champions until the end of the season.

sir_otz 20-10-2009 02:55 PM

Watford manager Malky Mackay praises Manchester United and 'different class' Tom Cleverley
4:12pm Monday 19th October 2009
By Frank Smith

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/res.../?type=display

Malky Mackay praised Tom Cleverley and his parent club Manchester United after the midfielder continued his impressive record of averaging a goal every two games with the winner against Middlesbrough.

The England Under-21 international’s 26th minute strike in Watford’s 1-0 win on Saturday, was his fifth goal in ten Championship games since joining the Hornets on loan in August.

And Mackay believes Cleverley’s performances “speaks volumes” about the 20-year-old, Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson.

Mackay said: “He has been fantastic in terms of his professionalism and his work rate and the way he has applied himself at the club speaks volumes of him and the club he comes from.

“The lad himself is different class in terms of his love for football and the way he has applied himself and integrated into the group.

“He and a lot of youngsters out there are applying themselves well in training every day as well as games and I don’t think you can turn the tap on and off, so it is about how you do in training every day.”

Cleverley, his United team mate Craig Cathcart, Arsenal’s Henri Lansbury and QPR’s Heidar Helguson are all on loan until the end of the year and Mackay insists that hasn’t changed and negotiations regarding extending their spells at Vicarage Road are ongoing.

--- cut ---

Code:

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/watfordfc/watfordfcnews/4690728.Mackay___Cleverley_is_different_class_/?

fredrian.seven 29-10-2009 08:57 AM

Man Utd's Petrucci back in action after eight months out
27.10.09 | tribalfootball.com

Davide Petrucci is back in action for Manchester United.

Petrucci made his comeback for United's Under-18s on Saturday. They drew 2-2 with Wolves after going 2-0 down - Petrucci came on for injured goalscorer Robbie Brady.

The highly-promising Rome-born midfielder has been out for eight months because of an injury which came as the result of growth-spurt.

================================================== ==========

Akhirnya petrucci sembuh juga... sekarang MU punya tambahan stok gelandang berkualitas selain pogba dan matty james.

fredrian.seven 13-11-2009 10:51 AM

October’s Player of the Month: Will Keane
Posted by nickogs20 on November 11, 2009

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...Pics/keano.jpg

Scorer of four goals for the academy (including a derby hattrick) and key part of a successful England U17 side, Will Keane breaks the Norwegian strangehold on our monthly award so far this season to earn the honour for October.

The Stockport-born forward endured a frustrating start to the campaign in front of goal but his contribution to United’s attacking play had still been significant. Now, he’s getting the goals that his performances have merited, most notably the three of them that he netted in the superb 3-0 victory over Manchester City at Carrington. The 16 year-old had broken his academy league duck with a consolation strike at Crewe the previous week, and that seems to have opened the floodgates – Keane has already added another goal in the month of November, and sits atop the scoring charts for Paul McGuinness’ academy side with five for the year so far.

Add in a further goal against Kazakhstan for the England U17 side en route to comfortable progress into the elite round of U17 Euro 2010 qualifying (Keane started all three games, against the Kazakhs, Azerbaijan and Serbia) and a debut for the reserves away to Everton (followed by another appearance in the MSC win over Oldham), and it’s fair to say it’s been quite a month for the local youngster.

Keane wasn’t alone in impressing for the academy throughout October – Ryan Tunnicliffe was ever-present and a key figure throughout the month, as he has been all season, while Nicky Ajose’s versatility and eye for goal stood out in a topsy-turvy few weeks. Conor Devlin’s performance at Wolves is almost enough on its own to merit consideration (even without other fine displays), while new signing Paul Pogba has caused quite the stir with some eye-catching contributions in midfield after finally being cleared to play.

The second string weren’t far from having the perfect month, with five wins, 15 goals scored and none conceded in their first five games of October. Alas the penalty shootout exit to Liverpool on the 29th saw the month end on a disappointing note, but it shouldn’t mask what was an impressive period for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s squad, with several players shining. Perhaps most notable was last month’s award winner Magnus Eikrem, who scored two almost identical and equally brilliant freekicks against Sunderland and Blackburn and also chipped in with a stunning 40-yard chip in the former match.

Also worthy of mention are Febian Brandy – who scored three in three games to help earn a loan move to Gillingham – and Zoran Tošić, who turned in fine goalscoring displays against Blackburn and Liverpool, sandwiching an encouraging cameo in the first-team’s cup tie at Barnsley, while at the back, Oliver Gill and Joe Dudgeon continue to impress in understated fashion.

At senior level, Danny Welbeck was another to catch the eye in that League Cup clash, scoring for the second round in succession to set the Reds on their way to the quarter-finals. Messrs Obertan, Macheda and da Silva x2 all earned positive reviews at Oakwell also. Meanwhile away from United but still at first team level, Tom Cleverley has continued his fantastic start to the season with Watford, the winning goal in the Hornets’ away win over Middlesbrough perhaps the highlights as the 20 year-old’s reputation continues to grow and grow.

drivemein 13-11-2009 07:52 PM

The United youngsters who have potential to become stars in years to come
-manutd24.wordpress.com-

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/...26475_3167.jpg

Manchester United have been very good at producing youngsters, with a very long line of players such as Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Darren Fletcher. Even more recently, other examples are Danny Welbeck, Jonny Evans and Darren Gibson. Here. we look at some of the other players who have the potential to rise from the academy reserve sides, and though some mentioned are not British like the players mentioned above, they can still become big Manchester United stars.

1. Ravel Morrison

Academy star and the versatile Ravel Morrison is an exciting prospect at Manchester United, can play in the middle of the park, out wide or as a second striker. The Telegraph’s Henry Winter rates him highly in a section of a piece about Sir Alex and the FA:

Better than Kieran Gibbs and Jack Wilshere, certainly up there with Jack Rodwell, if Morrison does emerge as the pre-eminent English footballer of his generation, it will be because of a certain Scot’s shrewd guidance.

Another interesting link on the young 16-year-old is one from The Republik of Mancunia, which includes an assessment of the midfielder, and a video highlighting his talent. I’ve seen some footage of the player on MUTV, and although he looks very good I think it is far too early to decide if he is indeed “The Next Big Thing” but definitely the one you have to keep an eye on.

2. Joshua King

Joshua King is someone who I personally believe can be the next United star. Not too different to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, both Norweigan, both forwards and of course he is now mentored from reserve coach Solskjaer himself. King made the bench for United Carling Cup side against Wolves in the 3rd round earlier this year.

United’s Under-18 coach Paul McGuiness is very impressed with the young lad’s potential:

“He’s going to be a very good athlete. He’s tall, strong and a very powerful player. He’s a strong runner with or without the ball and he can beat defenders.”

3. Paul Pogba

This is a player who I have seen very little of, but after all that controversy in the summer, from what I have read of him he sounds very good. Pogba is a midfielder who can also play in defence. According to the Manchester United official website Pogba had a very impressive debut:

He made his debut for United’s Under-18s in a 2-1 defeat to Crewe Alexandra at Gresty Road on 10 October 2009. Although on the losing side, it was an eye-catching first outing in a Reds shirt.

This is obviously someone who United had an eye on, and signing him at the age of 16 caused an angry backlash from former club Le Havre, and that indicates how highly they rate him.

4. Tom Cleverley

I done a piece on the on-loan midfielder a couple of months ago, and you’d be pleased to hear that he is continuing his very good from for Watford, already finding the net five times and creating plenty of goals for his team mates over at Vicarage Road. Also plays for the England U21 side.

Others to look out for:

Febian Brandy, (Striker) who is on-loan to Gillingham.
Matthew James, (Midfielder) whose versatility is described by McGuiness as “a real asset to the team.”
Daniel Drinkwater, (Midfielder) A player who is quickly rising up the ranks
Corry Evans, (Defender) Younger brother of Jonny, who made the bench for them Carling Cup 4th round game not long ago.

Supernan 14-11-2009 03:00 AM

Young Guns International Game :

dr ManUtdYouth.com

Quote:

Kiko Macheda didn't even make the bench for Italy U21s defeat to Hungary earlier, hopefully no injury there either.
Quote:

Cathcart, Evans, Norwood and Dudgeon all start for NI U21s vs European Champions Germany tonight, KO in ten minutes time.
Quote:

Joshua King made his Norway U19 debut today in a 2-0 win over Kazakhstan. He was subbed on 50 mins, hopefully not an injury there.

drivemein 15-11-2009 03:11 AM

Alberto Massacci already impressing new Man Utd teammates
-tribalfootball.com-

Former Empoli fullback Alberto Massacci has already impressed his new teammates at Manchester United.

Massacci has quickly established himself at fullback for United since his controversial move from Empoli was rubberstamped earlier this season.

United U18 teammate Robbie Brady says Massacci is the best trainer in the squad, telling manutd.com: "Alberto [Massacci] is one of the new Italian lads and he puts it in every day, I’ve been impressed with him."

hendiplast 16-11-2009 08:45 PM

New crop of United young guns

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/50.$plit/C_...A49%3A20%3A011

IT is two decades since Sir Alex Ferguson gave his first indications that he was serious about his belief in revamping United's youth policy and promoting kids.

The likes of Lee Martin, Tony Gill, Gary Walsh and Russell Beardsmore were the first of Fergie's Fledglings.

The batch of youngsters infiltrated the ranks of the senior pros the United manager had inherited when he took over at Old Trafford from Ron Atkinson in November 1986.

It was the signal that Fergie was a firm believer in the philosophy that if you were good enough you were old enough - and he has remained true to that doctrine.

The most famous crop came with the birth of the Golden Generation of the early 90s.

Future European Cup winners Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Gary Neville formed the famous Class of '92 FA Youth Cup winners.

To spawn a quintet of kids who went on to scoop the board with United and were the foundation of the 1999 Treble was no doubt a one-off dream generation.

But the Reds have continued to search far, wide and on their own doorstep for more potential to follow in the footsteps of that famous intake.

Ex-Reds full back Arthur Albiston follows the fortunes of United's youngsters for MUTV as an expert analyst on Academy and reserve matches.

"These lads are a very talented bunch of players and a joy to watch. I get as big a buzz out of watching them as I do out of the first team," Arthur told M.E.N. Sport.

Here Albiston turns the spotlight on some of the latest wannabes on the horizon who could become Old Trafford superstars.

REECE BROWN

Unfortunately for 18-year-old Reece, he will be saddled all the way with comparisons to his older brother Wes but I believe he can handle that and live up to the reputation.

He is so similar to Wes that you can avoid measuring him against Wes. Reece has all the attributes to be a modern day player. He is strong and athletic, tall and good in the air. Every ball in the air near him, you think he is going to win it.

Can play in centre of defence or right-back like Wes. He just needs some more luck injury-wise than his brother and he'll have chance.

JOSHUA KING

You have to be really special to make it as a player at Old Trafford and history has proved that you have to be extra special to make it through from the youth ranks as a Reds striker.

But seeing the likes of Kiko Macheda and Danny Welbeck make an impact and get chances has given them all heart. Josh is 17 and from Norway and has typical Scandinavian attributes in that he is very level-headed.

He is a good goalscorer and looks like a proper striker. He has good physique, two good feet and is very quick over the first 10-15 yards. He's got just about everything really.

RAVEL MORRISON

The 16-year-old from Wythenshawe is a special talent. I have seen him on numerous occasions make opponents look stupid with his skill.

He has got effortless ability to be able to switch the ball from each foot at speed. He dribbles and weaves, sets up goals and scores and makes it all look so smooth and easy.

He is going to become a target for getting kicked but he'll have to learn to cope with that. If he keeps developing the way he has done it wouldn't surprise me to see him given some opportunities in the first team next season if not before.

PAUL POGBA

He was at the centre of that controversy with Le Havre but signed for the Reds in October.

When I saw the 16-year-old make his debut for the United academy side at Crewe my first thoughts were: "He looks and plays exactly like Patrick Vieira!"

He is very tall for a midfielder like former Arsenal player Vieira and is gangly but he has a lovely touch on the ball. He can pick a pass out superbly.

The physical side of the English game will be no problem to him.

He's got a great strike on him from outside the box and hit a fabulous shot on that debut that cracked against the underside of the bar.

WILLIAM KEANE

The 16-year-old Stockport-born striker plays a bit like Teddy Sheringham. He brings other players into play because he is aware of everything that is going on around him. He has got an old head on young shoulders.

I felt a bit sorry for him earlier in the season because everything he seemed to hit would strike the woodwork or keeper's would make wonder saves.

But he never let it get him down and got his reward recently by scoring a first half hat-trick against City.

ROBBIE BRADY

Has been the captain and has a great attitude. He is a really chirpy character.

The 17-year-old Dubliner really gets stuck in and can play central or wide left midfield - but he also takes the knocks as well as giving them.

Robbie has a good physique. He's not tall but jumps well and can drop a ball on a sixpence.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....hester_united/

fredrian.seven 18-11-2009 07:40 AM

Corry wants to emulate his brother at Man Utd

Manchester United youngster Corry Evans admits he would be keen to emulate his brother Jonny's performances at Old Trafford.

The 19-year-old signed a new deal with United in August and has set his sights on breaking into the United first-team.

"To have a brother who plays for Northern Ireland and Manchester United, it makes you want to be up there even more," he told Press Association Sport.

"He is a great role model, not only for myself but for all young players coming through. I am very proud of him.

"Jonny and I always try to pass on positive feedback on each other's game. I want to establish myself in club football, whether at United or on loan."
Code:

http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=19147
================================================== =======

Corry Evans hopes to follow Jonny into Man Utd senior team

17.11.09 | tribalfootball.com

Corry Evans hopes to follow older brother Jonny into the Manchester United first team.

The 19-year-old, who can play in defence or midfield, is making rapid progress and signed professional forms in August. He has been handed the number 31 shirt in the first-team squad and has an another important date on Tuesday night, this time for Northern Ireland Under-21s.

They face the Czech Republic in a European Championship qualifier in confident mood following the draw against Germany last week.

Corry has nothing but praise for Jonny and said: "To have a brother who plays for Northern Ireland and Manchester United it makes you want to be up there even more.

"He is a great role model, not only for myself but for all young players coming through. I am very proud of him.

"Jonny and I always try to pass on positive feedback on each other's game. I want to establish myself in club football, whether at United or on loan."

Nigel Worthington is taking in the game in Ballymena and Evans insists the presence of the senior manager gives everyone a lift.

Evans said: "It shows he has great belief in the next generation and gives us all a massive incentive to do well, no matter what age group you are in.

"You see the likes of Ryan McGivern and Andrew Little stepping up and know the chance is there for you."

drivemein 20-11-2009 07:03 PM

Manchester United's David Gray set to sign with Plymouth
-dailymail.co.uk-

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...04_468x592.jpg

Manchester United youngster David Gray is set to sign with Plymouth on loan until the end of the season.

The Scotland Under-21 international will team up with fellow Red Devils starlet Craig Cathcart at Home Park, as personal terms will be finalised today.

Gray, 20, will be eligible for Plymouth's FA Cup third-round tie with Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.

Manager Paul Sturrock is also on the look-out for a striker during the January window as he told Plymouth's website 'Scoring goals will be an area I am trying to do something about.

'We will attempt to strengthen that area of the team because, if you look at stats and figures, we haven't scored enough goals.'

drivemein 23-11-2009 07:20 PM

Middlesbrough, West Brom chasing Man Utd youngster Possebon
-tribalfootball.com-

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/04/...o_possebon.jpg

Manchester United are ready to send midfielder Rodrigo Possebon away on-loan in January.

The young Brazilian-born Italy youth international is currently playing on-loan in Portugal with Braga and United intend to recall him for the winter market.

The Daily Star Sunday says Middlesbrough and West Brom are keen to sign Possebon once he returns to Old Trafford.

drivemein 26-11-2009 09:39 PM

Serbian winger moves afoot
-eatsleepsport.com-

FC Twente want United winger Zoran Tosic on loan for the rest of the season while Adem Ljajic is being lined up to replace him.

United agreed a double deal with Partizan Belgrade for the Serbian duo just prior to the January 2009 transfer window, but only Tosic came to Old Trafford with Ljajic loaned back to gain first-team experience.

The teenager has been a regular in the Partizan side this season and often been their best player in some of the bigger Europa League games.

But, with Partizan set to exit Europe at the first stage, and Tosic having failed to make the first-team breakthrough at Old Trafford, Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to sanction the exchange.

Tosic, who was not included in United's Champions League squad because of restrictions over non-EU players, is desperate for regular football to keep him in the Serbian World Cup squad.

Twente, who are top of the Dutch Eredivisie and managed by ex-Reds assistant Steve McClaren, are ready to swoop with a six-month loan for the 22-year-old, according to reports in Holland.

Supernan 26-11-2009 09:44 PM

Reece Brown bakal setangguh abangnya neh Wesley hehehehe kita tunggu aja.

Pogba levelnya udh pantes buat main di reserve bukan U-18 lg,doi bakal sekeklas makalele deh, postur umur sgtu udh gede bnget top lah

Tosic pemegang 17 caps Serbia National Team sayang bnget kalo dipake di kasta reserve aja, ga tw kenapa Fergie ga mw make Tosic talenta bagus neh, Ljajic masi blum tw deh gaya mainnya,baru cuplikan" aj blum bisa menjamin jg.......

Obertan bright Future!!!!

hendiplast 27-11-2009 02:50 PM

Ronaldo, Rooney, Beckham, Giggs, United's success has been built on finding brilliant young players... but, after defeat in Europe, the class of 2009 must do better

When Gabriel Obertan earned a degree in literature in his native France, he was given an assez bien grading. A loose translation in to English would be 'fair' or 'quite good'.

After a month or so of football in England with Manchester United, the grading remains appropriate.

As United manager Sir Alex Ferguson dissected a disappointing - if largely irrelevant - defeat for his second-string team against Besiktas at Old Trafford on Wednesday, he will have taken some encouragement from the contribution of Obertan.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...00_468x377.jpg

Bambiesque: United's Gabriel Obertan has power and pace but also looks looked ungainly at times

Many in France thought the 20-year-old winger's star was already on the wane when Ferguson paid £3million to bring him to England from Bordeaux in the summer, such had been his modest form in his home country for the previous three months.

But early indications are that Ferguson may have got this one right.

The United manager has been a little hit and miss when it comes to finding young wide players.

The capture of Cristiano Ronaldo from Portugal in 2003 was a stunning piece of business, of course, while Antonio Valencia has shown some promise since arriving from Wigan as Ronaldo's replacement in the summer.

HOW THE OTHERS RATE

FEDERICO MACHEDA
A lively first half performance against Besiktas on Wednesday night but needs to play more with his head up. The 18-year-old Italian striker has valuable knack of creating space near goal with
one touch.

DARRON GIBSON
A superb physique and an eye for goal. A confident player, the 22-year-old Republic of Ireland midfielder started well against
Besiktas on Wednesday night but was a spent force by the hour mark.

DANIEL WELBECK
Won’t be going to the World Cup as Sir Alex Ferguson suggested last year and has some development to go before the
striker, who was 19 yesterday, plays regular first-team football. Has natural pace, though.

But Frenchman David Bellion - signed six years ago - was a failure, as has been the infuriating Nani. Serb Zoran Tosic, 22, has struggled to settle in England to such an extent that his future at United is already thought to be in some doubt after less than a year.

Obertan has moved in the right direction since his recovery from injury allowed him a debut against Barnsley in the Carling Cup a month ago.

Yet to score and at times appearing over-anxious, he has nevertheless looked a dextrous, nimble footballer with the valuable ability to put defenders on the back foot.

'I do want to do more and I have not scored yet or made an assist,' Obertan said in the wake of Wednesday's 1-0 Champions League defeat.

'I don't think I am fully match fit yet. I worked hard for four months so I think I will be 100 per cent soon and that will help me.

'I think I have put in some good performances but they've only been short appearances when I came on as a substitute. I want to do more than that. I think I could do more. That's what I am wishing for.' In the wake of his first game at Old Trafford earlier this month, Obertan was asked, rather prematurely, if he could become as good as the much-missed Ronaldo.

There was little similarity between their home debuts. Ronaldo ambled on and terrorised Bolton in the Barclays Premier League in August 2003 while Obertan's first contribution - as a substitute against Blackburn last month - was to dribble the ball straight off the field.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...12_468x351.jpg

Looking good: Manchester United striker Federico Macheda can create chances but needs to get his head up

Nevertheless, both players are similarly direct and, according to those who watched him grow up in France, Obertan does possess other traits that may be familiar.

Respected French football writer Eric Bilderman said last night: 'Obertan has a reputation for being quick and powerful, with a good burst of speed. He is very direct.

'But he can play too much with his head down and sometimes fail to find the right pass. I watched the United game against Everton on TV at the weekend and saw him do some things that I immediately recognised.'

A product of the famed French academy at Clairefontaine, Obertan began his professional career with Bordeaux where - after a spell working under Brazilian coach Ricardo - he was to develop under former United defender Laurent Blanc.

His progress was to stall, however, and Obertan actually spent the second half of last season on loan at little-known Lorient, where by all accounts he was no more successful.

He scored just one goal in 15 games, and Blanc said: 'United will hope to advance him, something that Bordeaux and Lorient have failed to do.

'He has the potential, but he must overcome psychological and mental challenges so he can express his true value.'

Talking about Obertan's move, Lorient manager Christian Gourcuff struck a similar note.

'He certainly has some talent, but also some gaps in his game,' said the Frenchman. 'I hope he will succeed, but he will have to make the step up mentally.'

At United, Ferguson's staff have noticed no mental frailty, even if his decision making in possession needs work. A weights programme is being used to develop the winger's upper body and he will be used sparingly in the first team during coming weeks.

Certainly, though, there is promise. Ferguson described his performance and that of other youngsters against Besiktas as 'stellar'. Assez bien would have been more accurate.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/

Supernan 27-11-2009 10:22 PM

2-3 tahun lagi lah bisa menetas perjalanan Class of 2009, bner kata daily mail UNITED punya banyak talenta muda berbakat. Pasti butuh pendamping yg oke buat mengayomi mereka, yakin lah mereka bakal sesukses class of 92!!!

drivemein 30-11-2009 01:02 AM

Newcastle set to swoop for Man Utd youngster Cleverley
-tribalfootball.com-

Newcastle are plotting a January swoop for Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley, reports the Sunday Sun.

The Magpies have been alerted to Cleverley’s rapid progress while on loan at Watford – and were impressed enough by the 20-year-old to plan a bid for him in the New Year.

An attack-minded playmaker, Cleverley has scored six goals this season and forced his way into England’s under-21 side.

So well settled at Watford he has agreed to extend his loan spell there for the rest of the season, Cleverley may prefer to stay put at Vicarage Road in January.

Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson is understood to be optimistic the youngster can make a name for himself at Old Trafford in the long term.

adi_Giggsy 30-11-2009 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernan (Post 63456)
2-3 tahun lagi lah bisa menetas perjalanan Class of 2009, bner kata daily mail UNITED punya banyak talenta muda berbakat. Pasti butuh pendamping yg oke buat mengayomi mereka, yakin lah mereka bakal sesukses class of 92!!!

bakalan ada class 2009 neh, liat aja permainan mereka waktu lawan besiktas, menakjubkan sekali kerjasama tim mereka