View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 09:46 AM   #13
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2020-2021] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

'I talked to some clubs, but I'm not in a hurry': Dayot Upamecano admits he has spoken about a move away from RB Leipzig amid interest from Manchester United... as the defender insists he is relaxed about his future

* Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano admits he has held talks with other teams
* The Frenchman is one of the most coveted centre-backs in world football
* Manchester United are looking to bring him to Old Trafford this summer
* He insists he is 'not in a hurry' to leave Leipzig after recently signing a new deal

RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano has revealed he has held talks with other clubs about a possible transfer this summer - but insists he is in no rush to leave.

The Frenchman is interesting a number of teams after some colossal displays at the back for the Bundesliga side in 2019-20, including a man of the match performance in their Champions League win over Atletico Madrid.

Sportsmail understands Manchester United are looking to prize Upamecano away from RB Leipzig as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks to reinforce his defence and find a top quality centre-back partner for captain Harry Maguire.

Dayot Upamecano revealed he has spoken to other clubs about a possible move this summer. Man United have reignited their interest with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer seeking a new defender

The 21-year-old signed a new deal in July, committing himself to the club until 2023, and now he has finally broken his silence on the transfer speculation.

He admitted there has been firm interest in his signature and he has spoken to interested parties, although he stressed he 'feels good' at Leipzig and is enjoying working under manager Julian Nagelsmann.

'I've been in Leipzig for more than three years, I feel good. I've been in demand, I talked to some clubs, it's true, but I'm not in a hurry,' he said, as reported by MEN.

'We'll see what happens in the future.

He has emerged as one of the brightest defensive talents after some solid displays for Leipzig. The Frenchman says he is in no hurry to leave and is enjoying working with Julian Nagelsmann

'I extended my contract with Leipzig because I feel good with my team-mates. My coach is giving me confidence. He's learning as well, but he gives me confidence and it improves my level.'

With Upamecano at the back, Leipzig finished third in the table and reached the Champions League semi-finals.

Last week he was named in Didier Deschamps's France team for the first time.

The youngster, who has also been linked with Arsenal and Manchester City in the past, has a £38m release clause in his new deal - but it cannot be triggered until next summer - meaning United would be forced to pay a hefty sum to lure him away.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8689797/Leipzigs-Dayot-Upamecano-says-spoken-clubs-amid-Manchester-United.html
setelah Gabriel dibeli Arsenal, Koudibaly kemahalan, harus dapat nih Upamecano. Jones & Smalling dijual aja buat nambah duit beli Dayot