View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 08:26 AM   #13
Riskur
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [EL] Manchester United vs AS Saint-Etienne

MOURINHO JOKES MRS POGBA WANTS A DRAW

Jose Mourinho claims the mother of Paul and Florentin Pogba wants a draw between Manchester United and Saint-Etienne on Thursday, with her sons set to be rivals on the pitch.

The Reds progressed to the knockout stages of the Europa League by finishing second in Group A and the club was then paired with Les Verts, who earned qualification as Group C winners. That has thrown up the peculiar situation of brothers playing against each other in the professional ranks.

A burly and versatile defender, Florentin is expected to start for Saint-Etienne in this week’s Round of 32 first-leg tie at Old Trafford and the 26-year-old could even personally mark his younger sibling Paul.

Mourinho believes it is actually a good situation for the Pogba brothers, although the boss has some sympathy for their mother after discussing the scenario with Paul. “We spoke but in a good way, in a funny way,” the manager told reporters at his pre-match press conference on Wednesday afternoon.

“I think it's a nice destiny. I think only Mum Pogba is in a little bit of trouble, which is normal. It's difficult for the lady to choose. It's not difficult, it's impossible for her to choose. I know from Paul that the mum wants a draw but next week one son will be happy and another one will be sad.

“There's only a little bit of a problem for the mum. For them, they will enjoy it, they will enjoy to play against each other. Paul is excited and Florentin for sure is the same. I think it's a good thing.”

Eric Bailly, who spoke to the media after Mourinho, has also accepted this is a unique tie for the Pogba family, but the Ivory Coast international states it will not detract from United’s mission to win.

“First and foremost, we know that it's a special occasion for the Pogba family and the Pogba brothers," Bailly told reporters. "But we're also aware it's a very serious knockout stage game. They've been having a little bit of fun and Paul has mentioned it in training, but we're focusing totally on Saint-Etienne.

“We're aware of what a good season Saint-Etienne are having. They're on a good run of form at the moment. We're able to see French football on TV or certainly I am. So I'm fine without Paul having to tell us that. But it's a serious game and we know that it's going to be a tough game because they've got a really good group dynamic going on at Saint-Etienne and I think they're going to be a threat.”

Ibunya galau mau mendukung yg mana.. seri aja dah