View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 10:27 AM   #32
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Injury News 2020/21

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire is an injury doubt for the Europa League final after suffering a twisted ankle in 3-1 win against Aston Villa in a huge blow for the Red Devils

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side beat ten-man Aston Villa 3-1 on Sunday afternoon
* Result means Manchester City have to wait before being crowned champions
* Maguire broke a run of playing every league minute since arriving in July 2019
* The England centre half previously blasted the club's 'ridiculous' fixture pile-up

Harry Maguire faces a race to be fit for the Europa League final after limping out of Manchester United's win over Aston Villa with an ankle injury.

The United skipper was hurt in a collision with Anwar El Ghazi and left Villa Park with his left foot in a protective boot.

Maguire will have scans over the next 48 hours, but United fear he will be out for a couple of weeks. They play Villarreal in Gdansk on May 26.

The 28-year-old, who has been ever-present in the Premier League since joining United for £80million from Leicester in the summer of 2019, tweeted: 'Hoping the injury isn't nothing serious and I'll be back playing soon.'

Harry Maguire could miss the Europa League final after picking up an injury against Aston Villa

The Manchester United centre half was injured in a challenge with Villa winger Anwar El Ghazi

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is also keeping his fingers crossed that the injury is not as bad as first feared, but admitted Maguire could be out for a 'few weeks' – putting his place in the final in jeopardy.

'We have a final to look forward to now and hopefully that will be with Harry Maguire,' said the United boss. 'We've got to check him. It might be a few weeks, it might be a couple of days, who knows?

'Hopefully he won't be too bad but I'm not a doctor and we've got to check and scan him tomorrow.

The 28-year-old had previously played every Premier League minute since signing in July 2019. But now manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fears Maguire could be out for the next few weeks

'It was his ankle, lower leg. I think the boy landed on top of him and he twisted his ankle and got a knock.

'Harry has been excellent and it's almost unheard of the minutes he's played without missing out.

'His fitness is very good, he is robust, but today it looked like the boy landed on him and he twisted his ankle. That's something you can't really defend yourself against so unfortunately he had to come off.

'I don't know how bad it is. Maybe he'll be available for Thursday, I don't know, but it might be longer. I'll tell you on Tuesday night.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9559863/Manchester-Uniteds-Harry-Maguire-injury-doubt-Europa-League-final-twisted-ankle.html
semoga bisa fit menjelang final EL nanti, gws capt