Thread: Mutv
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 05:07 PM   #135
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Mutv

WATCH MUTV'S TABLE FOOTBALL SPECIAL

Ander Herrera has jokingly shared his disapproval of Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand’s dress sense on the day the legendary defender signed for the Reds.

The Spanish midfielder stated that he was inspired by everything Ferdinand, who won 10 major trophies in 12 years at United, did for the club but was no fan of Rio’s choice of outfit upon his arrival.

In a light-hearted and fascinating new episode of 'Table Football', which is now available to watch on MUTV, Herrera questions the former United centre-half’s choice of white suit to wear to the presentation held for his transfer to Old Trafford in July 2002.

Asked who he thought was the worst-dressed player he had ever seen at United, Herrera said: “The worst I’ve ever seen? I really respect him for everything he did at the club but the day that Rio Ferdinand signed for the club, with the white suit!

“I think he is a very nice guy and I really like him but when I went back to the pictures of the presentation, I think his dress [sense, then] was one of the worst I’ve ever seen.”

The 27-year-old was joined by Bryan Robson and David May to discuss a number of topics, including their superstitions, with our video showing Herrera admitting to have some of these around matches.

The trio also give their views on who is the best goalkeeper out of David De Gea, Peter Schmeichel and Edwin van der Sar.

May, who represented United from 1994 to 2003, states his claim for Danish keeper Schmeichel, whom he had guarding the goal behind him during his time at the club. "I’d have to say Big Pete. Certainly the best goalkeeper I have ever seen."

Ander states his case for team-mate De Gea and explains that, in training: "If Dave doesn’t want us to score, we don’t score."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote