View Single Post
Old 15-02-2016, 11:25 PM   #25
penk22_
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Man United U-21 Matches 2015/16

Nanti dinihari lawan Reading

Under-21s entertain Reading at Leigh

Manchester United's Under-21s continue the title push with a game against Reading at Leigh Sports Village on Monday night, knowing victory will extend the lead at the top to four points over Sunderland.

The 19:00 GMT kick-off is live onMUTV as the Reds strive for a ninth successive home win on the back of victories over Norwich City and Manchester City last week.

Joe Rothwell was the goalscoring hero in the derby as he marked his first start of the Under-21 season with a key contribution.

"It's always a nice feeling to score, especially against your local rivals," he told MUTV. "After having quite a bit of a lay-off, it's nice to come back and score the winner.

"I had to have an operation to have my tonsils taken out and I lost quite a bit of weight, which set me back. I had to train really hard every day to build myself back up and, thankfully, it's paid off. I always try to keep thinking positively and it got me through it.

"The plan is to try to play as many minutes as I can and keep building myself back up and keep scoring goals. Winning the league was always the main plan for us and we'll take some catching. I think we'll do it."

Coach Warren Joyce was delighted with the overall display and the contribution of Rothwell and full debutant Regan Poole, who played in midfield and made a couple of timely blocks inside his own box.

"Regan and Joe haven't played for four or five months," said Joyce. "Pooley didn't have his clearance come through and Joe is coming back from his illness and operation. He's had to work really hard to get his fitness back so it's a pleasing night for some of them.

"It was a good night [against Manchester City]. You get different lessons in every game you play. We equipped ourselves really well and Regan's block in the last minute typified the night, I thought. It was pleasing, given how unbalanced the team was, that we could adapt and give a good account of ourselves."

Reading are having a decent season and sit fourth in the division, 10 points off United having played two games more, while United won the corresponding fixture 3-1 at Wycombe Wanderers' Adams Park.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Reserves-News/2016/Feb/u21s-match-preview-manchester-united-v-reading.aspx?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd