View Single Post
Old 31-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #102
ferly_Liemz
first team

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: David Beckham

United legend: I love the club..It has always been a special place in my heart

Author: Ben Moss
Posted on:30 December 2009 - 20:59

David Beckham has admitted he nearly cried when AC Milan drew his former club Manchester United in the Champions League knockout stages. The Old Trafford hero is yet to play Manchester United since leaving Sir Alex Ferguson’s side some six years ago, yet his love for the club remains undiminished.

The Manchester United legend told Sky Sports: “When I knew the draw, I nearly cried,”

"I love the club. It's going to be an emotional night.”

Beckham concluded: "I have never returned to Old Trafford in six years.”

“It has always been a special place in my heart."

Beckham played for Manchester United for the best part of a decade, making over 200 league appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson’s side. He will return to Old Trafford on 10th March for the second leg.

What kind of reception will Manchester United fans afford their former player? Have your say in the comments section below.
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote