View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 12:22 PM   #142
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2020-2021] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

Brighton are eyeing a shock summer transfer swoop for Manchester United winger Daniel James... and could also move for Tottenham's Joe Rodon if £50m-rated Ben White leaves

* Brighton are eyeing a transfer swoop for Man United winger Daniel James
* James could be open to a transfer after the news of Jadon Sancho's arrival
* Brighton are also said to be interested in Tottenham's Joe Rodon this summer

Brighton are eyeing a transfer swoop for Manchester United winger Daniel James and could be prepared to make a move for Tottenham's Joe Rodon.

James had an underwhelming impact at Manchester United during the 2020-2021 season after shining following his move from Swansea City in 2019.

As a result, the Welsh midfielder could be open to Graham Potter's proposal as his first-team opportunities many be limited next season after the arrival of Jadon Sancho.

Brighton are eyeing a transfer swoop for Manchester United winger Daniel James (above)

James joined Manchester United for £15million from Swansea City in 2019. Upon his arrival James shone in the Premier League.

However, he struggled to make his mark last season and spent the majority of the campaign on the bench.

As a result, the 23-year-old could leave Old Trafford this summer - according to The Sun.

Nevertheless, James believes he has something to offer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and that he will benefit from the 'learning' experience.

He previously said: 'I'm learning. I reflect on every game and every season I've played, whether I've played zero minutes, whether I play all the games, I think I'm always learning.

'For me, I'm nowhere near my potential and I just want to keep improving.'

Manchester United are also eyeing a potential transfer swoop for Tottenham's Joe Rodon this summer.

Rodon could be viewed as an alternative option for former Manchester United centre-back Ben White - should Arsenal manage to pull off a £50m deal.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9754061/Brighton-eyeing-transfer-swoop-Manchester-United-winger-Daniel-James.html