View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:06 AM   #6
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2018-2019] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

Marko Arnautovic claims Manchester United are yet to approach him but is flattered by interest: 'It's nice to hear'

* Manchester United are yet to begin talks over a move for Marko Aranutovic
* Arnautovic says he has not heard anything from his brother, who is his agent
* Jose Mourinho claims they haven't held talks as the Austrian 'was on holiday'

Marko Arnautovic has admitted links with Manchester United are 'nice to hear' but insists there has been no contact as of yet.

Jose Mourinho is reportedly interested in bringing the West Ham forward to Old Trafford as he looks to bolster his attacking options.

Arnautovic is currently on international duty with Austria and only joined the Hammers from Stoke last year.

When asked about the rumours, Arnautovic said: 'It's nice to hear.

'I've not heard anything from my brother, my agent.

'You can keep asking this question, you'll never hear the answer from me.'

The 29-year-old impressed during his year in East London, scoring 11 goals and producing six assists, during what was a difficult season for West Ham.

They now value the striker to be worth around £50m as he proved to be a real asset to them under David Moyes, helping to guide them to Premier League safety.

Marko Arnautovic is on international duty and claims links to Man United are 'nice to hear'. The West Ham forward scored 11 Premier League goals last season but they value him at £50m. Arnautovic insists talks haven't began, with Jose Mourinho blaming that he 'was on holiday'

Man United are looking to add players in a number of areas and already set to complete the signing of Fred from Shakthar Donetsk.

Arnautovic is a versatile player and can fill in across the front-line, with Man United particularly keen to bring in additions who can play on the right-wing, where the Austrian spent most of his time at Stoke.

Jose Mourinho was also reluctant to talk about the speculation after claiming he hadn't spoke to Arnautovic, but did not deny he had plans to.

Mourinho said: 'He was on holiday, he told you. I haven't spoken to him, he was on holidays.'

With Austria not at the World Cup after finishing fourth in their qualifying group, Mourinho will have all summer to negotiate a move with the forward.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5803569/Marko-Arnautovic-claims-Manchester-United-approach-flattered-interest.html