View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:25 AM   #11
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2018-2019] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

'I see myself playing in one of the great clubs... like Manchester United': Levante's rising star Emmanuel Boateng dreams of Old Trafford switch

* Emmanuel Boateng wants a move to a 'big club like Manchester United'
* Boateng has been at Levante for one year and scored a hat-trick vs Barcelona
* Manchester United are reportedly interested in bolstering attacking options

Levante's promising young striker, Emmanuel Boateng, has put himself on Jose Mourinho's radar after revealing he is dreaming of a move to a 'big club like Manchester United'.

The 22-year-old announced himself on the world stage last month with a hat-trick against Barcelona in Levante's 5-4 win. It ended Barcelona's unbeaten run at the very end of the league campaign.

Now Boateng is ready for his next challenge and has claimed he see's himself playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

‘I always dream big, I see myself playing in one of the great clubs of the world in the next five years,’ said Boateng.

‘Big clubs like Manchester United and Barcelona excite me.’

The Ghanian made his international debut against Japan in a friendly last week and scored in the 2-0 win.

Manchester United are reportedly interested in bolstering their attacking options this window and with a view to bringing in someone as a back-up for Romelu Lukaku, Boateng could be an option.

Emmanuel Boateng (r) bagged a hat-trick against Barcelona and wants move to a 'big club'. The 22-year-old has issued a 'come and get me' plea as Man United look to bolster attack

United have already completed one signing this summer, bringing in Brazilian Fred in a deal worth £52m.

Boateng has not been prolific in front of goal so far in his career but continues to impress.

He has moved from club to club, having started his professional career at Rio Ave in Portugal.

After one season with the first-team squad he was picked up by Moreirense where he spent two years before moving across the border to La Liga.

Boateng also scored the opener in Levante's 2-2 draw with Real Madrid back in February.

Mourinho will be looking at a number of attacking options and United have also been linked with swoops for Gareth Bale and Marko Arnautovic among others.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5808485/Levantes-rising-star-Boateng-dreaming-summer-switch-Man-United.html