View Single Post
Old 26-07-2018, 09:02 AM   #17
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2018-2019] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

Harry Maguire expects to leave Leicester for Manchester United but Jose Mourinho must pay £65m

* Harry Maguire is convinced he will leave Leicester to join Manchester United
* Jose Mourinho is ready to splash £65million on him but must first sell a defender
* Chris Smalling insisted he has no intentions of stepping aside for new signings
* He said: 'When I am fit, I play... right now the shirt is mine and I intend to keep it'

Harry Maguire is convinced he will move to Old Trafford in the next two weeks, but Manchester United's defenders are reluctant to make way.

England centre back Maguire is top of Jose Mourinho's list of defensive targets this summer, with United ready to pay up to £65million for him.

However, Leicester City could demand even more for a player who only cost them £17m when he arrived from relegated Hull City a year ago.

Harry Maguire expects to join Manchester United, but Leicester are demanding at least £65m

And Mourinho has been told by United that he must sell one of his five central defenders to make way for the 25-year-old.

While Mourinho is unlikely to part with Eric Bailly, the other four — Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo and Victor Lindelof — are all dispensable.

Argentina defender Rojo, who returned from holiday on Wednesday, has attracted strong interest from a Premier League rival, but is reluctant to leave after signing a new contract in March.

Jones and Lindelof are still having time off after the World Cup, while Smalling insists he has no intention of standing aside.

'Right now, the shirt is mine and I intend to keep it,' he said. 'This club is always linked with centre backs, whether it's the club or agents or whoever, because the best come here. But I'm happy and when I'm fit I play, so I just want to carry on from last season.'

England boss Gareth Southgate picked Maguire ahead of Smalling in his World Cup squad because of the Yorkshireman's passing ability, and the United player added: 'Initially it was obviously a disappointment, because you want to be a part of big tournaments.

Argentina defender Marcos Rojo has attracted strong interest but is reluctant to leave United

Chris Smalling also won't step aside, saying: 'Right now the shirt is mine and I intend to keep it'

'I had to come to terms with that. Hopefully I can get a full pre-season, which I've not had in many years, and I feel fresh and ready to go now.'

If United miss out on Maguire, they could turn to Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld or Leonardo Bonucci of AC Milan, who was due to face Mourinho's team in Los Angeles in the early hours of this morning.

Milan coach Gennaro Gattuso is determined to hold on to his captain who has also been linked with a return to Juventus.

'We'll see, but from my part I hope until the last day that Bonucci stays with us,' said Gattuso.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5992217/Harry-Maguire-expects-leave-Leicester-Man-Utd-Jose-Mourinho-pay-65m.html
moga2 Maguire bisa gabung ke United & jadi partner Bailly, kalo Bonucci kabarnya mo dijadikan barteran buat Higuain