View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #503
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gossip Roundup: Suarez, RVP, & Danny Devito

World Football Gossip Roundup: Van Persie, Suarez, Danny DeVito's London Night

Looking for your daily world football gossip? You're in the right place.

The world football rumor mill never stops turning, and today is no exception. Here's a batch of stories you'll probably find interesting no matter which team you support.

If nothing strikes your fancy here, feel free to leave any gossip-related info in the comments.

Robin Van Persie, Luis Suarez to Juventus?

Word out of Turin is that Juventus have a bunch of cash lying around, and they want to spend it on some big names this summer.

Naturally, that's led to speculation that they're going to bid for Arsenal's Robin van Persie. Liverpool's Luis Suarez is also mentioned—as he probably will be throughout the spring—with several clubs.

It's Never Sunny in West London

On Wednesday, you might have heard that American actor Danny DeVito attended Chelsea's win over Napoli. DeVito, who is of Italian descent, was there to support Napoli.

Afterwards, it appears the diminutive actor—known currently for his role as Frank on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia—had to walk through the crowds outside Stamford Bridge.

What a sight that must have been. But, really, who was in more danger?

Didier Drogba to Stay?

Speaking of Chelsea, divin' Didier Drogba is saying he wants to stay with the club "as long as possible."

You know, because him, Roberto, Frankie and JT are all BFF and stuff.

"I am not master of my fate, but I will stay as long as possible," he told Canal+. "I am happy here, to experience moments like these. I hope there will be many others."

So he'll be gone in the summer?

Tomas Rosicky Turned Down Big Money?

From The Sun, Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky reportedly says he turned down offers from China and Russia to stay with the Gunners.

Quote:
"Arsenal let me get to the point where I had just half a year on my contract and could talk to anyone I wanted. It started to get interesting because I had very lucrative offers. This turned my head a little, but I have to say that Arsenal were my priority.

"In both cases it was financially huge numbers, so that somehow you had to entertain it, it's not easy. Some days I thought about it, but money is not everything, I'm glad I'll be able to continue at Arsenal."
Rosicky, 31, signed a new deal with Arsenal earlier this week.

Fulham Trying to Keep Moussa Dembele

As you might remember, yesterday we brought you word that three teams were interested in Fulham's Moussa Dembele.

Today we bring you Fulham's response.

According to the Mail Online, Fulham will open negotiations with the Belgium international with a view to an improved contract.

Gregg Wylde to Bolton, Really This Time

Here's another update for you.

Yesterday, former Rangers midfielder Gregg Wylde was apparently heading to Charlton.

Today, he's going to Bolton. However, Bolton must receive permission from FIFA first because his contract with Rangers was cancelled.

Bolton boss Owen Coyle supplied this valuable nugget of information regarding the proposed deal: “Gregg is a talented young player.”

Graeme Souness Back to Rangers?

In other Rangers news, Graeme Souness could be heading back to the storied Scottish club he once played for and managed.

That's according to Metro, and only if Souness' "close friend" Brian Kennedy buys the club.

Manchester City After Ivorian Midfielder?

Finally, InsideFutbol reports that Manchester City are looking at Ivory Coast midfielder Jean-Jacques Gosso.

Gosso, 29, is a defensive midfielder who currently plays for Turkish club Orduspor. He has 17 caps for Ivory Coast.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1107224-world-football-gossip-roundup-van-persie-suarez-danny-devitos-london-night?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football#/articles/1107224-world-football-gossip-roundup-van-persie-suarez-danny-devitos-london-night