View Single Post
Old 28-04-2021, 09:40 AM   #144
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester United's Academy - News and Rumors

Manchester United confirm former Barcelona youngster Marc Jurado has signed first professional deal with long-term Old Trafford contract

* Manchester United have tied down the services of exiting starlet Marc Jurado
* The 17-year-old defender caught the eye while emerging at Barcelona
* Jurado has signed a long-term deal to commit his immediate future to United

Manchester United have tied down exciting teenage defender Marc Jurado after handing him his first professional deal with the club.

The talented 17-year-old first caught the eye while emerging at Barcelona, before United moved quickly to bring him to English football.

Jurado joined United from from Spanish giants Barca last summer after rejecting the offer of a three-year deal in Catalonia.

The youngster, who only turned 17 earlier in April, has featured heavily for United U18s since he joined last summer and could win the U18 Premier League title in his debut season.

'Delighted to have signed my first professional contract with @manchesterunited,' the teenager wrote on social media.

'Also I would like to thank all my family, my friends and everyone for all their support.'

Manchester United have tied down defender Marc Jurado to his first professional deal. The youngster confirmed the news on Tuesday via his personal Instagram account

Jurado becomes the latest United youngster to sign a new long-term deal for the club.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have made an active effort over the last 12 months to tie down their youth talent, with a host of starlets being handed deals.

Jurado joins Teden Mengi, Shola Shoretire, Hannibal Mejbri, Anthony Elanga and Zidane Iqbal who have all penned new deals this calendar year.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9517415/Man-United-confirm-former-Barcelona-youngster-Marc-Jurado-signs-new-long-term-deal.html