View Single Post
Old 26-09-2015, 01:03 AM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: United Injury News 2015/16

THREE REDS INJURED FOR SUNDERLAND TEST

Louis van Gaal has confirmed Luke Shaw, Marcos Rojo and Paddy McNair are the only three players injured for Manchester United’s Barclays Premier League match with Sunderland.

It is, of course, no surprise that Shaw misses the game following his terrible leg break during this month’s UEFA Champions League defeat at PSV Eindhoven. However, during his weekly interview with MUTV, the manager gave a positive update on the left-back’s mentality and rehabilitation.

"I spoke to him last night," van Gaal explained at the Aon Training Complex. "He was very positive. It’s amazing for me. There are very good signals. We have already started the rehabilitation. He shall be visited at home for the first electro muscle stimulants, so I think it’s very good."

Rojo made his first start of the season in last weekend’s 3-2 win over Southampton but the Argentinian unfortunately picked up a minor injury at St Mary’s that ruled him out of the midweek victory over Ipswich Town in the Capital One Cup, and now this weekend’s clash with the Black Cats.

McNair also made his first appearance of the campaign as a substitute at St Mary’s, before also suffering a slight knock that means he will sit out Saturday’s big game at Old Trafford.

"We have three injuries – Rojo, Shaw and Paddy McNair," van Gaal told us. "It’s the same and we have to wait to see how the players recover because there are only two days between the two matches. Until now I don’t know how I’ll put the line-up."

Source : http://www.manutd.com