View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 09:49 AM   #3
Riskur
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Early team news for Crystal Palace

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has guaranteed there will be some fresh faces in the line-up when the Reds take on Crystal Palace on Sunday, with Paul Pogba also set to return.

The boss name-checked several youngsters and confirmed Joel Pereira will make his Premier League debut in goal against Sam Allardyce's Eagles at Old Trafford. Demi Mitchell, Matty Willock, Josh Harrop and Zak Dearnley are also in line to make their senior bows at any level as none of them have even had a loan spell away from the club.

Pogba will get a run out in the final Premier League game of a demanding season after being granted compassionate leave due to the sad death of his father.

"Sunday will be a big day for the kids because lots of them are going to play," said the boss. "I hope the crowd enjoys that, in spite of it not being a big, strong Manchester United team.

"I hope to play Joel against Crystal Palace. He’s a very good goalkeeper so we’re in safe hands."

When asked about when David De Gea will next play, Mourinho replied: "I think in the first match against LA Galaxy in pre-season in Los Angeles [on 15 July]. David is the top [keeper] in the world and obviously we want to keep the top [goalie] in the world.

"I don't go with 'if he leaves' as I hope he doesn't leave. I think we need two top goalkeepers and a top young goalkeeper and this is what we have in this moment. David is David and Sergio is Sergio. Spain's national-team keeper and Argentina's national-team keeper.

"For me, it's amazing to have it. Everything went very smoothly during the season. Everyone was accepting my decisions and I'm really happy with both of them. I'm also very happy and, the next match, Joel is playing his first match in the Premier League. The kid also deserves this."

Mourinho went on to reveal virtually all of his squad news for the weekend during his press conference at St Mary's, after the draw with Southampton.

"I don't tell you," he initially insisted, but then added: "I will bring Mitchell, he was on the bench. [Scott] McTominay, he was on the bench. Of course, Axel [Tuanzebe]. Of course, Eric Bailly and [Matty] Willock will come too. Josh Harrop will come. Zachary [Dearnley] will come.

"Pogba will come because Paul is not training or playing since his dad passed away. I will put two or three of my boys rotating during the game, making some changes to save them, but I need to give a little structure of four or five of my boys to give some stability to the kids. I don't think, by themselves, they will be in [the right] conditions to play the game."

www.manutd.com