View Single Post
Old 20-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #17
sir_otz
first team

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Default Re: Ex - United player News (Updated : Brandao)

Thursday, 19 November 2009 15:54
Benfica sign former Manchester United starlet Brandao
Striker signs deal until 2012

Benfica have agreed a two-and-a-half year contract with Portuguese under-18 international Evandro Brandao, who will move to the Estadio da Luz having left English champions Manchester United during the summer.

The 18-year-old ended a two-year spell at Old Trafford in June, and was thought to be close to signing a deal with Sporting Braga. However, the Eagles have now won the race for Brandao’s signature, and the striker will join the ranks of Jorge Jesus’ side at youth level.

“The verbal agreement was reached last week and yesterday I signed a contract for two-and-a-half years,” Brandao told Maisfutebol. “I will go to the academy team. The most important thing is that I recover the lost time and return to action. That’s what I want most right now. I will work to get up to the senior team. I hope to get that chance.”

Born to a Portuguese father and an Angolan mother, Brandao lived in Portugal for four years before moving to England, aged 11, where he spent time at the academy of modest club Walsall, before earning a dream move to United in 2007.

Code:
http://portugoal.net/index.php/more-benfica-news/5748-benfica-sign-former-man-utd-starlet-brandao?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote