United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 15-08-2016, 12:40 PM   #101
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is already supporting the Manchester United youngsters after firing debut goal, reveals Jose Mourinho

* Jose Mourinho warns rivals to forget Zlatan Ibrahimovic's age
* 34-year-old scored on debut as Manchester United beat Bournemouth
* The Swedish star joined on a free transfer after leaving PSG this summer

Jose Mourinho warned rivals to forget Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s age and claimed that the striker is at the peak of his powers after he hit the third goal in a commanding victory against Bournemouth.

A lingering question over whether Ibrahimovic, 34, could still perform in the Premier League has been answered early on by two goals in his first two Manchester United games.

Ibrahimovic followed scoring the Community Shield winner eight days ago with a 30-yard effort into the bottom right corner, after Juan Mata and Wayne Rooney had put United ahead in what was potentially an awkward season opener away to Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth.

Ibrahimovic celebrates scoring his debut goal in the 3-1 opening day win on the south coast

‘You have to forget the passport, that he is 34 years old,’ Mourinho declared. ‘The body and mentality are not those of a 34-year-old guy. He’s at the top of his qualities.’

Mourinho also indicated that the Swede’s near-mythical status in the game is helping the younger players in his squad.

‘The first thing I can tell you is that his table for breakfast and for meals is surrounded by the young ones, the kids,’ he said.

‘Luke Shaw, Marcus Rashford. These are the guys who are with him at the table. He knows what he can be for them.’

Mourinho, whose side conceded a second-half goal to Adam Smith, admitted to having some pre-match nerves, returning to the Premier League once again after being sacked by Chelsea in December last year.

‘To be honest, yes a little bit before the game. For somebody with so many years in football, to have that feeling is normal. I never forget coming with Real Madrid to Old Trafford and asking Sir Alex Ferguson if he was still nervous. “Yes.” I understand it never changes. Experience helps with many things but it’s good to have a little feeling.

‘Everybody knows that we are going to fight for the title. Win it or not win it is a different story. We don’t hide in our words or our approach, so we are going to fight until it’s possible. If one day it’s not mathematically possible then we’ll think about top four.’

Rooney reiterated his manager’s bold stance. ‘We have made a real statement this season,’ he said. ‘Bringing Zlatan in, Paul Pogba, Eric Bailly and Henrikh Mkhitaryan to improve our team. We also have a successful manager who has won trophies everywhere he has been. So there is excitement not only with ourselves but with fans and we can sense that.’

Rooney is one player under threat of losing his regular first team place by the arrival of world record signing Pogba, but he insisted: ’I have nothing to prove to anyone. I have played this game a long time and I believe in my ability. I’m confident and I believe I’m good enough to play and if I play, I’m confident I will score goals.’

Howe said: ‘The game was on a knife’s edge until the goal, but the way that came about is hard to take. An unlucky ricochet and we concede. After that, it was tough.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3740173/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-supporting-Manchester-United-youngsters-firing-debut-goal-reveals-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 15-08-2016, 01:03 PM   #102
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored on his Premier League bow... a feat he has managed on his Champions League, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 debuts too

* Manchester United defeated Bournemouth 3-1 on Sunday afternoon
* Zlatan Ibrahimovic marked his Premier League debut with United's third
* He has scored on debuts for Ajax, Juventus, Barcelona and PSG too

A lot is expected of Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Manchester United, yet from the early signs it seems it's something he's able to handle.

The 34-year-old marked his Premier League debut with a goal and an impressive display as the Red Devils defeated Bournemouth 3-1 on Sunday in their season opener.

On 64 minutes, Ibrahimovic announced himself properly on to England's grandest stage with a long-range low effort that nestled into the bottom corner of Artur Boruc's net.

Ibrahimovic scored Manchester United's third goal as they won 3-1 at Bournemouth

It completed an unusual hat-trick for the Swedish striker who has now scored on his Champions League, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Premier League debuts.

The former came during while playing for Ajax during the 2002-03 term in a 2-1 victory over Lyon. He scored both goals as the Dutch side prevailed 2-1 in a season where they reached the quarter-finals.

In the 2004-05 campaign for Juventus, having just joined from Ajax, Ibrahimovic came on as a second-half at Brescia and immediately made an impact. Fending off the challenge of a defender the forward finished with his right foot.

After five seasons in Italy, which included the last three at Inter, Ibrahimovic settled for pastures news at Barcelona.

Quote:
IBRAHIMOVIC'S GOALSCORING DEBUTS

AJAX vs Lyon - Sep 17, 2002
JUVENTUS vs Brescia - Sep 12, 2004
BARCELONA vs Sporting Gijon - Aug 31, 2009
PSG vs Lorient - Aug 11, 2009

Ibrahimovic celebrates after scoring on his Champions League debut at Ajax in 2002

The Sweden forward marked his Serie A debut at Juventus with a goal at Brescia in 2004

Having joined Barcelona in 2009, their new No 9 scored with a diving header on August 31

The forward's first game in La Liga was at home to Sporting Gijon and he didn't disappoint with a late diving header in a 3-0 win. That strike sparked a run of five goals in his first five league games for Barca - setting a new club record for the number of consecutive games scored in La Liga for a new signing.

Ibrahimovic's move to Paris-Saint Germain in 2012 coincided with the beginning of the Parc des Princes outfit's dominance of French debut. His debut came there came at home in a 2-2 draw with Lorient - with which he duly got on the scoresheet, chest-controlling a pass in his path before firing home. He added a second from the penalty spot to rescue a draw.

At 34, it seems Ibrahimovic hasn't lost none of his goalscoring touch - despite his advancing years. United will be hoping he can replicate that form when they entertain Southampton at Old Trafford on Friday night.

Trailing 2-0 at half-time, Ibrahimovic pulled one back against Lorient for PSG in August 2012. The forward earned his new side a draw from the penalty spot on his Ligue 1 debut

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3740220/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-scored-Premier-League-bow-feat-managed-Champions-League-Serie-La-Liga-Ligue-1-debuts-too.html
Old 15-08-2016, 05:14 PM   #103
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

"Saya pikir dia bisa menjadi fenomenal bagi tim dan juga Premier League," kata ‪Mourinho‬ pada BBC Sport tentang ‪Zlatan Ibrahimovic‬.

Pemain 34 tahun asal Swedia itu mencetak gol dari jarak 25 yard (22,86 Meter). [BBC]
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 07:00 AM   #104
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

ANOTHER LANDMARK GOAL FOR IBRAHIMOVIC

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's superb 25-yard strike in Sunday's 3-1 victory over Bournemouth not only helped Manchester United to a season-opening victory, it also added yet another impressive achievement to his CV.

The Swede's 69th-minute strike was his first in the Premier League and ensured he has now scored on his Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Champions League bows.

The man himself was delighted to find the net when he spoke to Sky Sports after the match, but he insisted the most important aspect of the day was the victory for the team.

"I try to do my job and help my team-mates," he declared. "The first objective is to win. The second, if I can score in a game like that, is also good, but whoever scores helps the team.

"If it’s me, Wayne [Rooney] or someone else, it’s the same importance like if I would score. For me the victory is the most important. Whoever scores is a bonus."

Asked how is finding life in the English game, the Swede added: "It’s not easy. Everything is new for me – my team-mates, the club, the environment, new stadiums but slowly I get settled in, play my game and help the team win. We want to continue like that.

"The team did good. It was a difficult game. In the first half we weren’t at 100 per cent, but in the second half it became easier, there was more space and we could play our game more. It was a good game, a good start and important to start with a win."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Aug/zlatan-ibrahimovic-scores-another-goal-on-league-debut-in-manchester-united-win-at-bournemouth.aspx
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 12:10 PM   #105
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Zlatan Ibrahimovic happy with debut Premier League goal as Manchester United's win at Bournemouth makes veteran striker 'feel alive'

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored on his Premier League debut at Bournemouth
* Ibrahimovic helped Manchester United to a season-opening 3-1 victory
* The Swedish striker says his 25-yard strike made him 'feel alive'

New Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic feels 'alive' in the Premier League after announcing his arrival in the English top flight with a fine goal against Bournemouth.

Ibrahimovic's 25-yard drive helped seal a 3-1 victory for United at the Vitality Stadium and means the striker has now scored on debut in the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and the Champions League.

Juan Mata and Wayne Rooney's goals had earlier put the visitors in command as manager Jose Mourinho, and Ibrahimovic, enjoyed winning starts to their United careers.

'It was good, very good. I feel alive,' Ibrahimovic said.

The veteran Swedish striker said his goal made him 'feel alive'

'I always try to create some chances, help my team-mates, whoever scored was not important. Only to get the win to start the Premier League well.'

Ibrahimovic, who also scored United's winner in the Community Shield against Leicester, did not always look comfortable against the Cherries but the 34-year-old former Sweden striker is renowned for producing individual moments of magic.

'I found it was a good game, not easy, the first half was hard,' Ibrahimovic said.

'The second became easier. We found our game much more in the second half and scored a second and third one.

'The game then was, not easier, but much more open.'

Mata will also have been pleased to make an impression after enduring the embarrassment of being replaced as a substitute in the Community Shield.

His United career only began because Mourinho viewed him as surplus to requirements at Chelsea, but the midfielder insists he is happy under the Portuguese.

'The season has started in a really good way,' Mata wrote on his blog.

'It was important to have a positive start in the Premiership against Bournemouth, a team that had a good last season.

'We did it and overall I think the whole team played a very complete game. I believe our victory was well deserved and, on top of that, I was lucky to score the first goal of the game, which is always an extra reason to be happy.'

Only Aston Villa conceded more goals than Bournemouth last season and Eddie Howe's team were again exposed too easily by their opponents.

An under-hit back-pass from Simon Francis gifted Mata his opening goal while both Rooney and Ibrahimovic were completely unattended as they put the game out of sight after half-time.

'It's something we need to improve on,' Bournemouth defender Steve Cook said.

'If it didn't hurt it'd be worrying. These sorts of games were the ones where we conceded goals last year so maybe when we go 2-0 down we need to be more defensive and stay in the game rather than chase it.

'But we're an attacking team, we nearly got back into it. It's a shame we couldn't get a second goal and put them under more pressure at the end.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3741512/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-happy-debut-Premier-League-goal-Manchester-United-s-win-Bournemouth-makes-veteran-striker-feel-alive.html
Old 19-08-2016, 01:41 PM   #106
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho certain Zlatan Ibrahimovic will stay at Manchester United for two seasons despite his one-year contract

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic put pen to paper on a one-year contract in July
* Jose Mourinho thinks Ibrahimovic will take up the second-year option
* Striker Ibrahimovic, 34, was handed a deal worth £200,000 a week

Zlatan Ibrahimovic put pen to paper on a one-year contract with Manchester United in July, but manager Jose Mourinho is already certain the striker will stay for two seasons.

Ibrahimovic was handed a contract worth £200,000 a week after arriving on a free transfer following the expiration of his contract with Paris Saint-Germain.

And Mourinho admits that he has already spoken to the Swedish icon about extending his one-term stay in England by taking up the second-year option included in his Red Devils deal, which he expects to happen.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic celebrates scoring for United against Bournemouth on Sunday

'I see him happy,' Portuguese boss Mourinho said on Thursday.

'I ask every day about his wife, kids, integration, house - everything is fine, everybody is happy,' he added.

'His motivation is really high, so yes, I see him here, no doubts for the next two years.'

Malmo-born Ibrahimovic, 34, began his career at United in impressive fashion, scoring with a sweetly-struck shot from outside the box as his team beat Bournemouth 3-1 away from home in their Premier League opener.

That goal came a week after he netted an 83rd-minute header to clinch a 2-1 win for United against Leicester City in the Community Shield at Wembley Stadium.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3747141/Jose-Mourinho-certain-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-stay-Manchester-United-two-seasons-despite-Swede-s-one-year-contract.html
Old 20-08-2016, 12:41 AM   #107
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Pogba: Ibra Itu Baik, Lucu, dan... Sedikit Iseng
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Paul Pogba punya kesan tersendiri bermain satu tim dengan Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Lalu apa komentar Pogba soal rekan barunya itu?

Pogba dan Ibra sama-sama jadi pendatang baru di Manchester United musim panas ini. Selain keduanya ada juga Henrikh Mkhitaryan dan Eric Bailly.

Jika Ibra didatangkan dengan status bebas transfer, maka MU harus mengeluarkan 89 juta poundsterling untuk memboyong Pogba kembali dari Juventus yang menjadikannya pemain termahal dunia.

Punya dua pemain top memang menguntungkan MU karena itu akan menaikkan kepercayaan diri tim. Tapi di satu sisi tentunya ego para pemain akan semakin besar dan bisa saja di antara keduanya terjadi persaingan.

Apalagi Pogba dan Ibra baru kali ini bermain di satu tim yang sama. Meski demikian, Ibrahimovic sudah meninggalkan kesan positif untuk Pogba.

Pogba sangat suka dengan kepribadian Ibra yang supel dan ternyata suka iseng dengan rekan setim. Contohnya ketika Ibra mengomentari soal video Pogba di Instagram ketika sedang berlatih boxing di sela-sela liburan musim panasnya.

"Zlatan itu enak orangnya. Dia suka bergurau dan membuat semuanya jadi santai. Dia adalah seorang juara. Dia sangat membantu tim," ujar Pogba dalam wawancara dengan Thierry Henry.

"Dia meledek sesi latihan saya ketika liburan, latihan tinju. Dia bilang 'Kamu tidak butuh semua ini untuk mengalahkan seseorang, hanya butuh satu pukulan'. Di lucu," sambungnya seperti dikutip Manchester Evening News.

"Selalu menyenangkan bisa setim dengan para pemain bintang. Saya juga beruntung bisa bermain dengan pemain top saat di Juve. Para pemain sepertinya selalu ingin jadi juara. Anda harus selalu punya pemain bintang," sambungnya.

"Dia suka bergurau. Setiap saya bertemu dengannya, dia selalu mengomentari sepatu saya, rambut saya. Dan juga caranya bicara...'Saya Zlatan'."

"Caranya berbicara itu lucu. Dia pria yang baik," tutupnya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #108
derry07cantona
first team

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
derry07cantona is just really nicederry07cantona is just really nicederry07cantona is just really nicederry07cantona is just really nice

numpang nanya nih om min
smalam yg nendang penalty udah official buat zlatan yah?
biasanya kan capten tuh

aye masih bertanya2 nih knape
trus katanya ibra kan udah vice capitan yah
tapi tiap kali rooney ditarik, knapa ban capten dikasih ke blind trus yah?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
derry07cantona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 11:25 PM   #109
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

IBRA WANTS TO COPY HIS JUVENTUS MENTORS

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is relishing the opportunity to mentor Manchester United’s youngsters, 12 years after entering a Juventus dressing room that was littered with big names.

Jose Mourinho said earlier this month that the Swedish striker is “like a magnet” in the Aon Training Complex canteen, where the players have flocked around their iconic team-mate at meal times.

Ibrahimovic scored twice during Friday night’s Premier League victory over Southampton and, speaking to ManUtd.com and the Manchester Evening News at Old Trafford, the 34-year-old striker discussed his appreciation for being an elder statesman and how that contrasts with his public image.

“I have my responsibility,” Zlatan explained. “The coach gives me a lot of responsibility and I take it. I am just myself. I am trying to help all the other ones. The picture for me, outside of the pitch and in the media, is that people judge me before they know me. They write – but that doesn’t bother me.

“It goes in one ear and goes out the other one. It is important what the guys [at United] think about me, that is the most important thing. If I can help then I will help, and I can help even more.”

To emphasise his point, Ibrahimovic looked back to when he joined Juventus from Ajax in 2004 to take his place in a dressing room that included some of the biggest names in world football.

“I played with many big stars,” United’s new and in-form number nine continued. “I mean when I came to Juventus I was a young guy. I had Vieira, Cannavaro, Thuram, Buffon, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Nedved, Camoranesi, Emmerson. It was a monster team, there were so many. The mentality came from that. The more mature you become - I have two kids now - you take on more responsibility.”

Zlatan has now scored four goals in three competitive games for United after netting a brace against Southampton, with the second effort coming from the penalty spot in the second half. That was notable because Wayne Rooney has been the Reds’ regular spot-kick taker in recent years.

Ibra admitted he had talked to his captain about who would shoot from 12 yards. “We spoke like two weeks ago about it so there was no confusion,” he said. “It was decided long before, it wasn’t on the pitch.”

Three points were more important than Zlatan's two goals - as the big man pointed out - and he was pleased with United’s general performance against Saints on Friday night.

“The team did well and I think we can do much, much more. But it is the second game in the Premier League and basically a lot of things are new. We have a new coach, new staff, some new players.

“It is like a puzzle - we need to put the puzzle together and then make it work. Two games so far and two wins, so we have six points and we will keep working hard. I think the outcome will be good.”

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2016, 12:38 AM   #110
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derry07cantona View Post
numpang nanya nih om min
smalam yg nendang penalty udah official buat zlatan yah?
biasanya kan capten tuh

aye masih bertanya2 nih knape
trus katanya ibra kan udah vice capitan yah
tapi tiap kali rooney ditarik, knapa ban capten dikasih ke blind trus yah?

Penendang pinalti pertama sepertinya resmi Ibra.

"I designated three - Paul, Wayne and Zlatan - but sometimes I like the players to have the feeling 'this is for me'," he said.

"Wayne and Paul told themselves 'Zlatan, when a penalty comes you are the first. If you don't want to take it for some reason we are here, but you are the man. Between them they made that decision."
, kata Mou.

Wajar lah, Rooney tidak terlalu konsisten sebagai penendang pinalti.

Klo masalah ban kapten aku blom mbaca beritanya. Klo Rooney ngasih ke Blind terus bisa jadi Blind wakil kapten United meski entah wakil ke berapa.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 99
Aba_MaczUnited, ad1sn, adnantsaqib69, Alam Belitung, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, apeloeam, Ardiey11, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, boimKosim, burhanrp, capt_gunts, Chandra Agusta, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, derry07cantona, Dewasamba89, Dhika Gavenshadow, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fahlevysred, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Genk's007, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, id4y, irfi_1, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jojo poenya, Lang25, Mamenamenz, Muhammad faqih, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, octus, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, VinaToeng, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudhadit21, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku