United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

Old 17-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Southampton vs Manchester United

Paul Pogba will miss Manchester United's Premier League match at Southampton to attend funeral of his father Fassou Antoine in France

* Manchester United play at Southampton in the Premier League on Wednesday
* Midfielder Paul Pogba is back in France to attend funeral of father Fassou
* The France international missed Sunday's 2-1 defeat at Tottenham Hotspur
* Jose Mourinho confirmed Pogba has been granted compassionate leave
* United conclude their league season against Crystal Palace at home on Sunday
* They then travel to Stockholm to play Ajax in the UEFA Europa League final

Manchester United are likely to be without Paul Pogba for their penultimate Premier League match of the season at Southampton as he attends his father's funeral.

The 24-year-old midfielder's dad Fassou Antoine died on Friday and the France international, who already missed Sunday's match at Tottenham, is on compassionate leave and expected to be absent for the match at St Mary's on Wednesday as he returns to his home country to pay his respects.

United boss Jose Mourinho said: 'I don't think (he will be available). I think that his dad's funeral has to be between Tuesday and Wednesday in France.

Pogba will miss Manchester United's visit to Southampton to attend his father's funeral

'I don't think that Paul has the conditions to play. We have left him completely free to be back when he thinks he's ready.'
Mourinho already has to do without Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Tim Fosu-Mensah for his side's remaining league matches through injury.

Meanwhile, the Portuguese says United's 'crazy' schedule is taking its toll mentally and physically ahead of the Europa League final, leaving them facing a fixture pile-up unlike anything he has experienced.

Next week the Reds head to Sweden to take on Ajax looking to win the only major trophy to have eluded them in their success-laden history.

Europa League glory also offers qualification for the Champions League - the only way they can return to the continent's top table after Sunday's 2-1 loss at Tottenham officially put a top-four finish out of reach.

Mourinho has prioritised European success for several weeks now and, like at Spurs, plans to rotate his squad at Southampton, then again in Sunday's Premier League finale at home to Crystal Palace.

Balancing the desire to win with resting players has been difficult, and Mourinho said: 'The accumulation of the games, I never had that.

'You know that in all of my career I was never (knocked) out of European competitions in the group phases and in the last 16 I was out only once.

'So I reached the semi-finals 10 times, I go always until the end of the competitions.

'In the League Cup I normally go far. In the domestic competitions cups, I won in Spain, in Italy, in Portugal so I normally have a lot of matches. But like this I never have, I never have.

'This situation of you play a final and the game that you should play that day is going to be postponed until the last week, for the last week! This is crazy.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4513650/Paul-Pogba-miss-Man-United-match-Southampton.html
Old 17-05-2017, 06:18 PM   #12
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

De Gea beneran nggak dibawa

Masih berharap De Gea tampil di final. Dan bila De Gea waktunya pindah semoga gelar juara UEL jadi penutup yg sempurna.

Btw, semoga Mitchell dapat kesempatan. Kapan lagi mainkan full back yg menyerang. Masak yg demen ngetem di belakang seperti Darmono.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:34 PM   #13
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

LATEST TEAM NEWS FROM MOURINHO

Jose Mourinho has discussed how he will juggle his resources in Manchester United’s final two games of the Premier League season, in order to be able to field the strongest and freshest available team for next week’s Europa League final.

With a top-four place now out of reach, Mourinho is naturally prioritising next Wednesday’s Stockholm clash with Ajax but has still vowed to pick teams “with the minimum of conditions to fight for a result” at Southampton on Wednesday and at home to Crystal Palace on Sunday.

Paul Pogba won’t be involved at St. Mary’s as he is in France for his father’s funeral, while Daley Blind will be rested after playing the full 90 minutes in United’s last two games, against Celta Vigo and Tottenham Hotspur.

But Marouane Fellaini, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Juan Mata and Anthony Martial are all likely to start against the Saints, and Mourinho added Sergio Romero, his confirmed goalkeeper for the European final, will play in one of the two remaining league games.

The boss also revealed recently he may hand Joel Pereira a Premier League debut before the season is out, while Axel Tuanzebe, Demi Mitchell and Scott McTominay were not involved in the Reserves' win over Tottenham at Old Trafford on Monday, possibly hinting to their involvement.

“I have to build some teams with the minimum of conditions to fight for a result,” Mourinho said. “We lost against Arsenal 2-0 and we fought for the result. We lost 2-1 [at Spurs] and we fought for the result.

“We always want to fight for the result. I don’t want to field a team where people think we aren’t fighting for the result – we are fighting for the result.

“What I want from the players is a positive attitude, good team spirit and the understanding that some guys have to sacrifice themselves for the good of others.

“So I’m going to rotate some people. Blind will not play against Southampton but Fellaini will, because he has not played the last three matches. These are examples of trying not to accumulate [matches] but people have to play because we don’t have other players. I cannot put four or five other kids all together in the fire; I cannot do that to the kids.

“I don’t think Paul has the conditions to play; we will let him be completely free to come back when he thinks he is ready to be back.

“[Martial] didn’t play against Celta because the options were different but he is fine and he is one of the guys that it is very important for him to play 90 minutes. Smalling, Jones, Mata – it is very important for them to play 90 minutes.”

Mourinho also revealed he’s trying to give some of his players a day off at different times of the week, to cope with the busy schedule, though it’s not an easy task.

“I am giving one-day holiday ‘a la carte’, if you understand – Blind one day off, [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan one day off, [Ander] Herrera one day off,” he said. “But the guys who played 90 minutes [v Spurs], I cannot give them one day off if I want them to play versus Southampton because they need two recovery days.

“I’m trying to get people to be the best they can be. This is a period in one week where I have to give one day off, give [Antonio] Valencia a day off. And, against Crystal Palace, two or three more [players], and against Southampton, two or three more. And that’s to try to arrive in the final in the best possible condition.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/May/team-news-jose-mourinho-update-manchester-united-trip-to-southampton.aspx
Old 18-05-2017, 02:02 AM   #14
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

United team to face Southampton (kick-off at 19:45 BST): Romero, Bailly, Jones, Smalling, Darmian, Tuanzebe, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Mkhitaryan, Martial.

Substitutes: Pereira, Mitchell, McTominay, Carrick, Herrera, Lingard, Rashford.

Follow the game via our live blog: http://manutd.co/FP
Old 18-05-2017, 02:13 AM   #15
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskur View Post
United team to face Southampton (kick-off at 19:45 BST): Romero, Bailly, Jones, Smalling, Darmian, Tuanzebe, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Mkhitaryan, Martial.

Substitutes: Pereira, Mitchell, McTominay, Carrick, Herrera, Lingard, Rashford.

Follow the game via our live blog: http://manutd.co/FP

Formasi 3 bek lagi nih.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 18-05-2017, 05:38 AM   #16
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

(Untungnya) baru bangun. 0-0 dengan hanya 1 save dari kiper lawan. Pasti partai yg sangat membosankan. Dari susunan pemainnya udah meyakinkan klo bakal ancur2an. Semua bek tipikal bertahan total dan tanpa pemain menyerang yg lagi onfire. Semua yg lambat dan lagi form buruk.
Old 18-05-2017, 06:25 AM   #17
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Hancur bener deh MU di akhir musim di EPL...lagi2 ga bisa menang n susah bikin SoT. Semoga kita bs lihat MU yg beda di final UEL. Dengan hasil ini udah fix MU di posisi 6...ga bs naik lagi...slh satu posisi terburuk MU setelah Opa SAF pensiun.
Old 18-05-2017, 09:19 AM   #18
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

Sergio Romero: Team gives me confidence

Sergio Romero revealed that Jose Mourinho and his team-mates have filled him with confidence after playing a starring role in Manchester United's goalless draw at Southampton.

The goalkeeper made several impressive stops in Wednesday night's stalemate at St Mary's, including an early penalty save from Manolo Gabbiadini, a former team-mate of the stopper's.

The Argentinian's commanding display was the ideal preparation for next week’s Europa League final, with Mourinho already confirming he will start in goal against Ajax – something Romero is very excited about already.

Speaking in English to MUTV for the first time, he said: “Yes, it’s very important. I arrived here [on a] free [transfer], nobody knew me and now Jose [Mourinho] gave me a lot of confidence and the players give me a lot of confidence and for me it’s very important.

“I try to do my best for the team. The most important thing is the group and the fans and we go there in Stockholm for the win.”

Against the Saints, Romero almost single-handedly kept United in the game with fine saves to deny Dusan Tadic and James Ward-Prowse in the second half. His most important contribution, however, was denying Gabbiadini from 12 yards after just five minutes but Romero confessed he had some inside knowledge to draw upon.

“I played one year with [Manolo] Gabbiadini in Sampdoria in Italy,” he explained. “I did a lot of training [with him], maybe I have a decision in my head when he takes the ball and I say he’s shooting to the right for sure and I go there. It’s very good for the group and for me.”

While United would have liked to have ended the last away league of the season with a win, Romero reflected on the positives from a resilient defensive display from the team as he kept his 11th clean sheet in 17 appearances in all competitions this season.

“For today, the match is important for us for the confidence of the group,” he added. “We don’t make the goal but we keep our clean sheet – it’s good for us.

“I think we did a very, very good performance in defence – not only [Phil] Smalling or Jones, also Eric [Bailly] and Matteo [Darmian]. We had a lot of help from the midfielders – Axel [Tuanzebe] in the first half and Michael [Carrick] in the second half.

“But for us, it’s very important to keep a clean sheet for the confidence and for the [Europa League] final.”

More: Click on the play button above to watch Sergio's first interview in English.

www.manutd.com
Old 18-05-2017, 09:21 AM   #19
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Jose Mourinho reacts to Saints draw

Jose Mourinho spoke to Sky Sports and MUTV after the goalless draw at Southampton on Wednesday night and discussed the latest injury news and his team selections for Crystal Palace and the Europa League final..

We must wait on Fellaini

"He says it's not a [hamstring] tear. He believes it's a minimal thing but minimal muscular things can be a big thing. Let's wait for tomorrow. I couldn't protect him as he needed to play after suspension. Players need not only to rest but also to play. I don't blame myself or our decision but let's wait. The one with little problems is the one that can have little problems, Eric [Bailly], because he's not playing the final."

Players showed hunger for final
"I think we played a good game against a good team, a team that tried to win because they try to finish well and will probably finish eighth and I think we did more than okay. All of them gave me positive feelings. Of course Sergio [Romero] had a very good performance, I'd say more than very good, he made a couple of great saves. The team was not perfect but I think the players individually gave me good things, they showed a great attitude and they showed me they want to be in the final. They showed me they want to be an option and they gave everything they have but we still have the Sunday match."

Reds in safe hands

"We have three amazing goalkeepers. Two are top in the world and one will be. We have the Argentina national team goalkeeper [Romero] and the Spanish national team goalkeeper [David De Gea], two of the best countries in the world with good traditions of goalkeeping. We have these two guys and they are phenomenal and I keep saying the Portuguese kid [Joel Pereira] is a very good goalkeeper so in relation to that we're in safe gloves. I'm so pleased with that and I'm so pleased with the relationship they have between them. They all motivate each other which shows a really fantastic spirit."

When will De Gea play again?

"I think the first match against LA Galaxy in pre-season in Los Angeles. I hope to play Joel against Crystal Palace and I hope to play Sergio in the final and hopefully we don't have problems with these two keepers. David is top in the world and obviously we want to keep the top [keeper] in the world."

Youngsters to face Palace
"Sunday will be a big day for the kids because lots of them are going to play. I hope the crowd enjoys that in spite of it not being a big strong, Man United team and I hope Big Sam shows he's really a friend and he goes slow and leaves [Christian] Benteke at home!" [Smiles]

Does the Europa League make the season?
"I understand that from your [the media] point of view and your perspective that's the big headline. I understand that we're in the final and to be back in the Champions League makes a whole difference for all of you and you analyse a team's season, but I know what I gave and I know what the players gave and from our perspective we are not going to accept that one goal, one save, one post, something that is going to decide a final, is going to decide if we worked well or worked bad. I think we gave everything we could give, we fought against so many difficult circumstances and I'm proud of the boys no matter what."

More: Click on the play button above to watch the manager's MUTV interview

www.manutd.com
Old 18-05-2017, 08:37 PM   #20
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [EPL] Southampton 0-0 Manchester United

Summer tournya udah mulai ya?

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 20
Aba_MaczUnited, adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, Kevin_Anggie, Kharisma Yulia, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Ryan_lallo, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan