United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 02-10-2015, 10:36 AM   #501
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Philip Anthony "Phil" Jones

JONES HOPES TO REGAIN STARTING PLACE

Phil Jones is feeling good after recovering from a mild case of thrombosis and now hopes to regain his place in Louis van Gaal's starting XI at Manchester United.

The England international made his first appearance of the season in last week’s Capital One Cup clash with Ipswich Town and enjoyed another cameo against Sunderland at the weekend, before stepping off the bench for the third successive game during Wednesday’s Champions League win over Wolfsburg.

Jones replaced Bastian Schweinsteiger and ultimately helped the Reds to consolidate an important Group B victory against the hard-working Bundesliga side at Old Trafford. Speaking to MUTV after the final whistle, he provided a positive update on his improving fitness and plans for the rest of the campaign.

"I am fit," Jones said. "I got 20 or 25 minutes against Ipswich, 20 minutes against Sunderland and just under 20 minutes tonight so I am slowly getting back to it and getting my fitness back, and my sharpness back. I feel good, so hopefully I can just stay fit and integrate my way back into the side."

On the match itself, Jones was keen to emphasise the significance of beating Wolfsburg after losing the opening Group B match to PSV Eindhoven in Holland earlier this season.

"It was important that we got back to winning ways in the group after a disappointing start against PSV. We didn’t start the best but I think we finished the game well, we were strong and got the three points.

"It was a difficult test because they defended well as a defensive unit and made it hard for us to score, but we created quite a few chances in the first half. We probably could have gone in 2-1 up, but overall I think we did well to take the three points."

Juan Mata’s penalty restored parity after Daniel Caligiuri’s opening goal before Chris Smalling notched the winning goal just after the half-time break. That strike is the latest highlight in the defender’s excellent start to the season and Jones is happy for his team-mate.

"Yeah, he has been brilliant this season," Phil admitted. "He scored a great goal tonight, with his little run forward at the end as well! But he has been great and I am pleased for him."

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #502
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Phil Jones eyes starting spot as he battles his way back to full fitness after thrombosis

* Phil Jones came off the bench against Wolfsburg in the Champions League
* Defender has now made three substitute appearances in succession
* Jones says he is getting his sharpness back after a spell on the sidelines
* Manchester United man believes Wolfsburg posed a 'difficult test'

Phil Jones is hoping to play his way back into Louis van Gaal's starting XI after coming off the bench in Manchester United's 2-1 win against Wolfsburg.

The England defender, who has recovered fully after a mild case of thrombosis, has now made three substitute appearances in succession after facing Ipswich in the Capital One Cup, Sunderland in the Premier League and the Bundesliga outfit in Wednesday's Champions League tie.

Jones has seen his position filled by the versatile Daley Blind so far this season but the 23-year-old is hopeful he will be starting matches soon.

Jones replaced Bastian Schweinsteiger in the 72nd minute for his third substitute appearance in succession

'I am fit,' Jones told MUTV after replacing Bastian Schweinsteiger in the second half at Old Trafford.

'I got 20 or 25 minutes against Ipswich, 20 minutes against Sunderland and just under 20 minutes tonight (Wednesday) so I am slowly getting back to it and getting my fitness back, and my sharpness back.

'I feel good, so hopefully I can just stay fit and integrate my way back into the side.'

Wednesday's victory gave United their first points of the group stage after defeat by PSV and the importance of the result was not lost on Jones.

He added: 'It was important that we got back to winning ways in the group after a disappointing start against PSV.

'We didn't start the best but I think we finished the game well, we were strong and got the three points.

'It was a difficult test because they defended well as a defensive unit and made it hard for us to score, but we created quite a few chances in the first half.

'We probably could have gone in 2-1 up, but overall I think we did well to take the three points.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3256424/Manchester-United-defender-Phil-Jones-eyes-starting-spot-battles-way-fitness-thrombosis.html
Old 07-10-2015, 04:29 PM   #503
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LOUIS VAN GAAL HOPES PHIL JONES WILL GET MINUTES FOR ENGLAND

Louis van Gaal hopes to see Phil Jones in action for his country in the coming days as the Manchester United defender continues his journey back to full match fitness.

Jones, who is joined in the England squad by Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Michael Carrick, made his comeback on the bench for the Capital One Cup win over Ipswich Town two weeks ago, having missed the start of the campaign due to mild thrombosis.

He has since made two more substitute appearances and van Gaal hopes the England international will get more important minutes under his belt during the Three Lions' upcoming matches against Estonia and Lithuania.

"I think it’s always an honour to play for your country," van Gaal told MUTV. "And, in our build-up of his condition in the games, he needs match rhythm, so I shall be very pleased when he plays for England because that helps him to get minutes for Manchester United. That’s important."

Jones himself is hoping to be involved in both games as he continues to further his Euro 2016 ambitions, but insists getting back in the United side for a run of games is his immediate concern.

"Playing for England is a huge honour, whenever you’re selected, and I want to be part of the squad and part of the Euros, but I know I have to maintain a good level of form and fitness for United to be able to do that," he said. "That’s my short-term focus."

Old 08-10-2015, 10:40 AM   #504
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Van Gaal Berharap Phil Jones Dimainkan Roy Hodgson

Bola.net - Pelatih Manchester United, Louis van Gaal berharap Phil Jones mendapatkan menit bermain saat memperkuat timnas Inggris di kualifikasi Euro 2016.

Jones kembali masuk dalam skuat Roy Hodgson untuk dua laga melawan Estonia dan Lithuania. Namanya masuk bersama nama-nama seperti Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling dan Michael Carrick.

Dan dikatakan Van Gaal, dirinya berharap jeda internasional akan membuat kondisi Jones semakin membaik. Pasalnya, Jones butuh menit bermain setelah mengalami cedera dan ia berharap itu ia dapatkan saat bersama The Three Lions.

"Saya pikir, ini selalu merupakan sebuah kebanggaan bermain untuk negara anda," ujarnya.

"Dan, untuk membangun kondisinya dalam permainan, dia butuh ritme pertandingan, jadi saya akan sangat senang saat dia bermain untuk Inggris karena itu membantunya untuk mendapatkan bermain di Manchester United, ini penting," tandasnya.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:43 PM   #505
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Louis Van Gaal: Inggris Bisa Angkat Performa Phil Jones

Pelatih Manchester United Louis Van Gaal berharap Phil Jones bisa mendapatkan kesempatan bermain bersama Inggris untuk bisa kembali ke kondisi terbaiknya.
Jones sebelumnya dibebat masalah cedera dan baru kembali bermain di skuat United dua minggu lalu. Pemain 23 itu kini sudah masuk tim nasional Inggris untuk laga kualifikasi Piala Eropa 2016 melawan Estonia dan Lithuania akhir minggu ini.

Van Gaal meyakini kembali pulihnya Jones dan dipanggilnya ia membela tim nasional Inggris bisa menjadi momentum yang bagus, bukan hanya bagi Jones sendiri, tapi juga untuk United.

"Saya pikir selalu menjadi kehormatan tersendiri bermain untuk negara Anda. Dan juga, untuk memperbaiki kondisinya, ia juga membutuhkan ritme pertandingan," kata Van Gaal, Kamis (8/10).

"Saya akan sangat senang ketika ia bermain untuk Inggris karena hal itu membantunya mendapatkan waktu bermain untuk Manchester United. Itu hal penting," tandasnya.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:35 PM   #506
Andi Istiabudi
manager

TAKE YOUR PICK: PHIL JONES

Phil Jones took part in our 'Take Your Pick' feature during the summer tour. He was asked which of his Manchester United colleagues he would nominate for a series of tasks...

If you had to pick a player to sing on stage, who would it be?

Wazza, all day!

Hollywood wants a United player to star in a movie. Who do you pick?

Jonny [Evans, before he joined West Brom].

Who would you pick to be a stand-up comedian?

That's a tricky one. I'd go with Luke [Shaw].

It's sudden death in a penalty shoot-out. Who takes the next one?

Wazza.

Who is best in an emergency?

Michael Carrick.

One team-mate is going to change your entire wardrobe. Who do you pick?

Certainly not Wazza! I wouldn't let anyone choose my wardrobe!

Pick somebody to select the songs for your playlist...
Ash [Young].

Who would you get to drive you a long distance?
Chrissy [Smalling].

Who would you most trust to keep a secret?
Chrissy.

There is a big night out at the end of the season. Who organises it?
Chrissy! [Laughs] No, Ash.

Old 12-10-2015, 06:10 PM   #507
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JONES SET FOR ENGLAND OUTING IN LITHUANIA

Roy Hodgson has suggested Manchester United defender Phil Jones will start England’s final Euro 2016 qualifying match in Lithuania tonight - to the delight of Reds boss Louis van Gaal.

Ahead of the international break, the Dutchman explained he would like Jones to feature for the Three Lions to help the 23-year-old improve his match fitness and rhythm, having recently recovered from a mild case of thrombosis that had limited his opportunities to play this season.

“I think it’s always an honour to play for your country,” van Gaal told MUTV this month. “And he needs match rhythm, so I shall be very pleased when he plays for England because that helps him to get minutes for Manchester United. That’s important.”

England have already qualified from Group E as pool winners and although there is the incentive of trying to finish with a maximum 10 wins from 10 games, Hodgson plans to field a much-changed XI. The side will be captained by Everton’s Phil Jagielka but United stars Michael Carrick and Wayne Rooney will both miss the game with minor injuries that are not worth risking at this stage of the competition.

“Phil Jagielka will captain the team and take the place of Gary Cahill,” Hodgson told reporters. “We've let James Milner go and we're already without Michael Carrick, who had to leave us through injury and Jack Wilshere is injured, so I mentioned Jonjo Shelvey. Jamie Vardy came on the other night and we are probably looking to see him, if not from the start, at some stage during the game.

“We've been fortunate in the sense that we have come through the match on Friday evening unscathed in terms of injuries. We have a very interesting team for Phil Jagielka to lead out tomorrow, a young team but they are players we believe in. We are very conscious of the fact we could have a perfect record if we win the game, but we also know that it's not a given we will win the game.

“We are playing a team that also wants to win and are adept at playing on the 3G surface that we will be playing on, so it's a task ahead of us, but we are ready for it and we will do our level best to try and achieve it.”

Old 13-10-2015, 09:15 AM   #508
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Tadi pagi diturunkan sejak awal vs lithuania di Kualifikasi Euro 2016.
Semoga ini jadi ajang pemanasan yang baik buat Jones sebelum tandang ke everton sabtu besok.
Butuh sosok Jones untuk mematikan si lukaku.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 06:35 PM   #509
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JONES BEMOANS LINGARD'S LACK OF LUCK

Phil Jones thought a draw was a fair result as Manchester United had to settle for a point in Sunday’s derby stalemate at Old Trafford as he bemoaned a lack of luck when Jesse Lingard hit the bar.

The defender completed 90 minutes for the third game running for the Reds, who came closest to breaking the deadlock against City when substitute Lingard struck the woodwork in the closing stages. Jones's centre-back partner Chris Smalling also forced a save from Joe Hart late on.

Although the England international felt United were "disappointed" not to win, he reflected on a positive display from the team in a cagey contest – particularly in the second half.

He told Manutd.com after the goalless draw: “At home, you always want to win games. It was a tough game. On another day, we could have nicked it but I think a draw was a fair result.

“In the first half, it was okay but, in the second half, we were much better. It was energetic and frantic at times but I thought we took the game to them, especially in that 25-minute spell when they couldn’t get out. That is probably when we should have scored but it wasn’t to be.”

The Reds looked most likely to nick a winner when Smalling’s low shot calling Hart into action and Lingard almost marked his senior derby debut with a memorable goal. Jones believes United were unfortunate not to come out on top.

“I thought it was a great save from Joe [Hart]. It would have been nice for him to sneak that one into the bottom corner but it wasn’t to be. It looked like it [Lingard’s effort] was in but that is the luck you need sometimes.

“Maybe it could have hit the bar, it could have come down and there could have been somebody there to tap it in. But I thought he did great when he came on and it would have been a contender for Goal of the Season if it had gone in.”

http://www.manutd.com
Old 27-10-2015, 11:01 AM   #510
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Phil Jones: Wajar Jika United Incar Hummels dan Ramos

Bola.net - Bek Manchester United, Phil Jones, mengaku tak risau dengan berbagai rumor yang selalu menyelimuti klub. Sejak musim panas lalu, United kerap dikabarkan ingin mendatangkan satu bek tengah baru.

Tak main-main, United kabarnya ingin membeli Sergio Ramos dan Mats Hummels. Bagi Jones, kehadiran mereka tentu akan menambah sulit persaingan memperebutkan waktu bermain. Namun Jones siap seandainya mereka datang.

"Kami ada di Manchester United. Klub ini akan selalu dihubungkan dengan pemain sekelas ramos dan Hummels. Itu bukan masalah. Kami sebagai pemain sudah harus menghadapi hal seperti ini sejak masih di tm U-14. Saya ingat ketika masih di Blackburn, selalu ada pemain baru di berbagai level tim," terang Jones kepada para reporter.

Jones menegaskan bahwa berada di klub besar memang harus memiliki mentalitas siap tempur. Bahkan bagi Jones, ia akan khawatir jika United berhenti mengincar para pemain kelas dunia.

"Jika anda tak bisa menerima tekanan seperti itu, anda tak pantas bergabung dengan United. Selalu ada persaingan di sini. Kami adalah salah satu klub terbaik dunia. Saya justru akan khawatir jika kami tidak lagi dikaitkan dengan pemain terbaik. Itu normal dan bagus."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 161
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, aGhaa, ailverson, ajier307, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, ardi_14, arfad, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, bahul20, bang_zak, Beriano89, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, chincarito, cintaoven, cynta, czr, dankseals, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dudut, edroid, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, febri jojo21, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Griff_Oliviery, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrikYP, iamsetia, id4y, Idh Apuadji, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irhamutd, IskandarJool, jajijujejen, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, juju, just.fluke, JustDenny, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, madnesse, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, NiaanuuR97, oldark, ollacarla, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, pech 14, penk22_, puji purnawan, Pure_red, pweechevalier, randiex, red, Red Devils 07, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, UnitedIsRed, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, Victory, vidicia, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, warmanlupus, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudiiriski, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]