United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 05-06-2017, 02:12 PM   #501
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Carrick

Manchester United legend Sir Alex Ferguson explains how he knew Michael Carrick was certain to be a 'big success' before he signed him

* Sir Alex Ferguson reveals how Michael Carrick impressed him as a 16-year-old
* Ferguson brought Carrick to Old Trafford in a £16m deal from Tottenham in 2006
* He believes Carrick's move to West Ham as a teenager proved he had mettle

Manchester United legend Sir Alex Ferguson has claimed he knew Michael Carrick was going to be a massive success at the club before he had even agreed a deal to sign him.

Before entering negotiations with Tottenham in the summer of 2006, Ferguson and his coaching team underwent a background check on Carrick to make sure he would fit in at Old Trafford.

After discovering Carrick had left his Newcastle home to join West Ham as a 16-year-old, Ferguson was sure he had found someone with a winning mentality and moved to sign him in a £16million deal soon after.

'One of the things that stuck out to me when we were profiling him and preparing to make a bid was that as a young boy, 16 years of age, he left home to play for West Ham,' Ferguson said, as quoted by Manchester United's official website.

'That tells you that the boy had the confidence that he was going to make it. A 16-year-old kid from Newcastle going to east London, that's a trek, and it impressed me.

'From the minute we bought Michael in 2006, his character has always been outstanding. He's a football man and that character, coupled with his ability, made him a certainty to be a big success at United.'

Sir Alex Ferguson paid £16million to sign Michael Carrick from Tottenham in July 2006

Ferguson will be back in the Old Trafford dugout on Sunday afternoon as he takes charge of the Manchester United '08 XI, who will play the Michael Carrick All-Stars in the midfielder's testimonial.

Under the stewardship of Ferguson, the United side of 2008 claimed the Premier League and Champions League double and were renowned as the fiercest outfit in Europe almost a decade ago.

A host of stars from that formidable team including Gary Neville, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs, are in line to make an appearance at their old stomping ground and will take on a side comprised of the biggest names in world football over the last two decades.

Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard have had to pull out with fitness concerns with Carrick tweeting: 'Such a shame both Stevie Gerrard and Frank Lampard have picked up injuries. Thanks to the boys for trying so much to play. They'll be missed.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4570698/Man-United-news-Ferguson-explains-signed-Carrick.html
Old 05-06-2017, 10:52 PM   #502
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Salahmu sendiri Prof..

Wenger Akui Menyesal Tak Rekrut Carrick
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Manajer Arsenal Arsene Wenger mengungkap salah satu penyesalan dalam kariernya. Hal itu adalah tidak merekrut Michael Carrick untuk main di Arsenal.

Gelandang Inggris itu direkrut Manchester United dari Tottenham Hotspur pada 2006. Carrick membantu 'Setan Merah' meraih lima titel Premier League, Piala FA dan Liga Champions.

Carrick menjadi salah satu penampil MU paling konsisten. Di usianya yang sudah mencapai 35 tahun, Carrick masih menjadi salah satu bagian penting timnya dalam menjuarai Liga Europa dan Piala Liga Inggris.

Carrick baru saja merayakan tahun ke-11 bersama MU, yang ditandai dengan sebuah pertandingan testimonial di Old Trafford, akhir pekan lalu. Wenger mengaku mengagumi sosok Carrick.

"Saya akan bilang secara pribadi bahwa saya adalah pengagum kariernya, kualitas dia. Salah satu penyesalan saya adalah tidak pernah memiliki dia sebagai pemain karena saya pikir dia adalah salah satu pemain terbaik di sepakbola Inggris," ungkap Wenger di Daily Express.

"Saya juga percaya bahwa dia tidak selalu mendapatkan ganjaran atau penghormatan, pengakuan yang pantas dia dapatkan. Tapi saya adalah pengagum Michael dan saya mengharapkan yang terbaik untuk dia di masa depan."

Selama berseragam MU, Carrick telah membuat lebih dari 450 penampilan di seluruh kompetisi dengan sumbangan 23 gol dan 30 assist.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 12:06 AM   #503
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

CARRICK DISCUSSES TOUR 2017 DERBY

Fresh from signing a new deal with Manchester United and celebrating his illustrious career with the club at his testimonial match earlier this month, Michael Carrick is already looking forward to the challenges ahead, starting with Tour 2017, presented by Aon.

Before he departed Manchester for a well-earned summer break, the midfielder discussed the rivalry with neighbours City - the Reds' opponents in Houston on 20 July in what will be the first-ever overseas derby match, a game you can watch live on MUTV.

Here, United's vice-captain talks about past battles with the Blues and answers some quickfire tour questions...

When you joined the club how long did it take you to understand the rivalry between United and City fans?
I think you understand pretty much straight away. I’d played against both clubs over a number of years and had seen the derbies on TV many times so I had an understanding of it and, as soon as you get here, you understand even more what it means to play against City. Over the years, since I’ve been here, the rivalry has grown because the competition levels have grown. When I first came, there was a bit of a gap between us and City but it’s got a bit closer over the years and they’ve won a few more things so it’s changed a little bit.

What’s the atmosphere like in derbies, both at Old Trafford and at the Etihad Stadium?
It’s two different feelings but, at the same time, it’s a game of football. Of course, coming out at Old Trafford with everyone behind you is a great feeling but going to the Etihad knowing that everyone is against you is equally good. It’s a great place to win - we’ve had some big wins there in the past and winning away is just as good as winning at home.

Do you feel any added pressure when you play against City?
I think there is pressure anyway, whatever game you play for this club. There is always pressure and expectation but, of course, the games against City, because of them becoming more of a threat and more competitive in recent times, bring an extra edge and an extra feeling to the game.

Despite it being pre-season, how important will the match be to the fans and the club against City in Houston?
It’s important of course, but it’s pre-season and there is a process for players and the squad which you’re going through at that time with your fitness. Nevertheless, a game is a game and, whenever we play, we want to win and it would be great for the fans to experience that.

Now for some quickfire questions... what's your favourite American city?
I really like New York.

Favourite American sport?
I'd have to say basketball.

Favourite American sportsperson?

Michael Jordan.

Favourite thing about going on tour?
I think just seeing the fans and seeing their reaction. The supporters over there don’t get the chance to watch us every week so it’s great to go there and meet them.

Www.manutd.com
Old 24-06-2017, 07:02 AM   #504
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mantabbbbb, bahkan kalau bisa melebihi Giggs donk...

Carrick: Aku Mungkin Bisa Bermain Selama Giggs
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Gelandang Manchester United, Michael Carrick, membuka kans untuk bermain lebih lama lagi. Dia yakin bisa menyamai Ryan Giggs.

Bersama MU, Giggs menjalani kariernya sebagai pesepakbola hingsa usia 40 tahun. Dia kemudian memutuskan untuk menjadi pelatih.

Carrick saat ini sudah menginjak 35 tahun. Dia baru saja mendapatkan sodoran kontrak baru dari The Red Devils. Ikatan baru itu berdurasi selama satu musim ke depan.

Lamanya karier Giggs itulah yang sedang berusaha disamai oleh Carrick. Dia sama sekali tak memikirkan usianya.

"Aku sama sekali tak kepikiran umur di benakku, aku hanya harus menjalaninya tahun demi tahun," kata Carrick di Soccerway.

"Aku juga mengatakannya tahun lalu, aku mengatakannya setahun sebelumnya, dan aku mengatakannya tahun depan juga."

"Aku belajar banyak dari Giggsy dan pemain lain seperti Scholes dan Gary Neville, yang terus bermain hingga akhir usia 30-an."

"Itu mungkin membuatku bisa bermain selama Giggsy (memutuskan pensiun), tapi saya tak begitu yakin," tambahnya.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:10 AM   #505
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Padahal dulu saya pikir Carrick bakal hengkang duluan dibanding Rooney eeh yang terjadi justru Carrick yang masih bertahan, hehehe...

CARRICK ON ROONEY AND LUKAKU TRANSFERS

Michael Carrick has spoken exclusively to MUTV on day one of Tour 2017, presented by Aon, to reflect on Wayne Rooney’s Manchester United departure and Romelu Lukaku's arrival.

The 35-year-old midfielder is currently embarking on his 12th pre-season campaign with the Reds, yet that has not diminished his excitement and motivation. Scroll down to read his interview…

Is it the end of an era with Wayne Rooney no longer at the club?

“Obviously Wayne leaving the club is a big deal and he has been such a massive part of this club since he first set foot in it and since making his debut, an incredible debut. I am sad to see him go. I understand why he has gone and we all fully support him and wish him well because he has been an unbelievable servant to the club and has left a legacy that is incredible. We had some great times but everything comes to an end unfortunately. It is the end at Man United for Wayne. I am sure he will go on to have a successful end to his career, but he will certainly be missed by a lot of us here.”

Things do change and Romelu Lukaku has officially now joined. Having faced him several times through the years, are you now glad he is on your team?
“I have tried to tackle him a few times and got nowhere near him, so at least I won’t have to do that too often! Listen, you have seen what he can bring to us. He is a big guy, he has got a big presence and he scores goals. That is what we are going to need from him, that is what he is going to bring and I am sure he will have a great time here.”

Scoring goals was a problem last season – can Romelu help us with that?

“You don’t want to look to put everything on his shoulders, but that is why he has been brought here – to help at that end of the pitch, to score and create goals. As a team and as attacking players everybody needs to chip in to score goals and share the load a little bit, to take the pressure off the individuals. But of course, he is going to be the [main] one we look to for scoring goals and I am sure he will.”

After all these years do you still enjoy the pre-season work?
“My brother texted me last night and said it is my 20th pre-season! It is quite a lot. Coming out here today, the first thing that strikes you is the heat – it is incredibly hot. It is a great set-up though, a terrific set-up, and we can have no excuses. We are all looking forward to it. The first day is always exciting. We have all done little bits on holiday but today is the real deal so let’s get started.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-07-2017, 11:57 AM   #506
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

The Last Man Standing
#mufc
#manchesterunited
#carrick
#unitedindonesia
#unitedtogether

#2019BackToForum
#MemberExpired
jojo poenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:59 AM   #507
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

CARRICK NAMED UNITED CAPTAIN

Michael Carrick is the new captain of Manchester United.

The 35-year-old midfielder has taken over the armband from Wayne Rooney following the latter’s transfer to Everton on Saturday, at the end of his glittering 13-season career at Old Trafford.

Carrick offered his immediate reaction to the news while talking exclusively to MUTV in Los Angeles, where Jose Mourinho’s men are currently training as part of Tour 2017, presented by Aon.

“It feels great and it is such a huge honour to captain such a great club,” Michael told us. “It is my 12th year now and I came as a 25 year old. I never thought I could be here for so long and achieve so much.

"Now, to lead the boys and look after the young boys, to guide them in some ways, it is a nice thing and a real pleasure. I came to this club as a footballer and I am now a huge fan. I have grown to love the club over the years and to be in this position is very special for me.”

Asked what his captaincy style will be, having played under previous United skippers Gary Neville, Nemanja Vidic and Rooney, as well as the likes of David Beckham, John Terry and Steven Gerrard with England, Carrick said: “I will just be myself, you can’t change and it is wrong to come into the role and then suddenly change, shouting and screaming at everyone, telling them what to do.

"I am not like that. I will speak when I need to speak, but I am quite laid back and chilled out really. I will try to lead by example.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/video-Michael-Carrick-named-captain-of-Manchester-United.aspx
Old 12-07-2017, 09:37 AM   #508
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Congrats carrick yang udah kepilih jadi Capt United
Old 12-07-2017, 09:47 AM   #509
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

Wiiih mantab ... The next legend nih si carrick
jojo poenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:05 PM   #510
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga dengan ditunjuk sebagai kapten tim maka Carrick juga makin sering tampil reguler musim ini

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, adib, aGhaa, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andy kurniawan, anenk_garcia, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, B4YU, badehul, bang_zak, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caesar, chincarito, Cibet22, cimbuang69, cintaoven, czr, Deddy Hernandez, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, doddlez, dr_ifan, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eross tanto, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fahlevysred, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, Febri Angga, FebryNB, ferly_Liemz, fey777, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, gery27, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ing areese, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, just.fluke, kahfi, kaiki, kingherooney, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, leonite, littlebig, MadeForGlory, Mahesa_Jenar, matthewsamad, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mu_ciroyom, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, Noe26, normansyahrizal, ocki_26, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, penk22_, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, red, redit, Redsbusby, Ridho_Idham, rifkycyber, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, sepatu_ancur, seventh.heaven, sidictheninetythree, simamora16, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudrab, tamiCarrick, tasho, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Unitediction, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wakhid ronaldo, waynehanks, wazza_ampuh, william metta, wira_ozora, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudistira, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku