United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 21-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #501
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Neymar Rejects Real Madrid for 'Arrogance'

Neymar rejects Real Madrid as Barcelona lead race for Santos forward

Los Blancos had been in pole position to sign the Brazilian, but the youngster was dissuaded by the arrogant attitude of Florentino Perez and the Catalans plan to take advantage

Neymar will not be joining Real Madrid now or in future and the Brazilian now looks set for a sensational switch to Barcelona after Florentino Perez scuppered his side's chances of a deal for the 20-year-old forward due to an "arrogant attitude", Goal.com reveal.

As was widely reported last summer, Madrid were in the driving seat for Neymar's signature, but Florentino upset the Brazilian in a hastily arranged conference call, telling him he would not be guaranteed a place at the capital city club, which he described as the world's greatest.

The in-demand forward then chose to stay in Brazil and signed a new deal with Santos late last year, but decided he was keen on a move to Europe after all following his side's loss to Barcelona in the final of the 2011 Club World Cup in December.

His rejection of Madrid and admiration for Barca has since seen the Catalan club move into the frame for the forward and president Sandro Rosell flew to Brazil for talks with the youngster, assuring him he would be at home at Camp Nou.

Following a lengthy investigation and conversations with both agents and the clubs involved in the saga, Goal.com can confirm all of the details from one of the most protracted transfer tales of recent times:

•Madrid tried to sign Neymar as a 13-year-old in 2005 and renewed interest in 2009
•Perez lent money to his agent, Wagner Ribeiro, on condition Neymar would join Real
•Conference call was arranged last year to push through a deal but Perez upset Neymar
•Neymar signed a new deal with Santos and was disassociated from Ribeiro
•Sandro Rosell flew to Brazil and told the player he would be at home at Camp Nou
•Barca are prepared to wait until 2013, which suits Santos; Madrid are out of the running

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfDGQ?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 21-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #502
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gossip Roundup: Messi's Millions & More

World Football Gossip Roundup: Messi's Millions, Dzeko, Tevez, Lampard, Berbatov

There's no shortage of gossip to get through in Tuesday's roundup—which stays mostly on the transfer speculation highway and stops off at Edin Dzeko, Frank Lampard, Rio Ferdinand and Dimitar Berbatov.

There's also talk of Lionel Messi's wage packet at Barcelona, which should be enough to see him through into old age—though there's no talk whatsoever of pension contributions.

And we've got an update on Carlos Tevez's long-awaited break from playing golf in Buenos Aires, too.

With Mike Cummings on a deserved day off, I'll be your host today. Enjoy the ride.

Messi: Show Me the Money

According to The Sun, Lionel Messi is set to earn a gluttonous £27.4 million this year from a combination of "wages, bonuses, sponsorships and endorsements."

That figure would make the Barcelona star football's highest-paid player, ahead of David Beckham in second and Cristiano Ronaldo third.

The Sun article references figures produced by France Football, who have Anzhi's Samuel Eto'o in fourth place, with earnings of £19.3 million, and Manchester United's Wayne Rooney fifth on £17 million.

When it comes to coaches, Real Madrid's "Special One" Jose Mourinho leads the pack with projected income of £12.3 million, with PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti second on £11 million and Barcelona's Pep Guardiola third with estimated earnings of £7.88 million.

Dzeko for Higuain?

The Daily Mail claim Manchester City are considering a deal to offer Edin Dzeko to Real Madrid in exchange for Gonzalo Higuain.

Dzeko's opportunities have been limited at City this season, as have Higuain's at Madrid, and the suggestion here is that their respective managers would both welcome a possible switch.

Jose Mourinho is said to be a fan of Bosnian striker Dzeko, while Roberto Mancini may see Higuain as the perfect partner for his fellow Argentina international Sergio Aguero.

This rumour actually makes quite a lot of sense.

The Return of Tevez

Carlos Tevez is set to make his long-awaited return for Manchester City against Chelsea on Wednesday night.

The striker's self-imposed exile is over, he's back in training and Roberto Mancini is reportedly ready to name Tevez among the substitutes at The Etihad.

Tevez has not featured for City's first team since September 2011, but according to his teammate Pablo Zabaleta will almost certainly make an appearance on Wednesday.

Goal.com took the following Zabaleta quotes from an interview he did last week with Argentine station Radio 9:

Quote:
Roberto [Mancini] has told us that he will most likely give Carlos some minutes next Wednesday against Chelsea.

In this team Tevez was a key player over the last two years. The final phase of the tournament begins now and his contribution will be vital for us.
Lampard and Rio to China?

"Rio and Lampard in Chinese Takeaway" reads the rather lazy Sun headline. You know exactly what's coming next.

This time the Chinese Super League club are Guizhou Renhe—and they're ready to offer Rio Ferdinand and Frank Lampard a whopping £250,000/week to leave the Premier League behind for a stint in the Far East.

Here's club chairman Wang Guolin:

Quote:
I want the best team in China and we are prepared to invest a lot of money to bring Ferdinand and Lampard to us. Many people here watch the Premier League and know how good the two players are.
File this one in the "highly unlikely" category.

Berbatov 'Uncomfortable' at United

Dimitar Berbatov's agent has been quoted by The Independent saying his player is "uncomfortable" with being paid his wages while barely featuring for the first team.

Berbatov is set to leave Manchester United in the summer. Sir Alex Ferguson decided he will not stand in the striker's way.

Here's what Berbatov's agent Emil Danchev reportedly told Bulgarian media:

Quote:
The position of the club is: "We will not interfere. We are open to offers and if one comes in then we will not make difficulties." At a recent meeting, Mitko (Berbatov) said: "I am not getting enough playing time. I want to play [in] my last years. I am uncomfortable [because] I'm getting money, but [am not] working."
Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1111883-world-football-gossip-roundup-messis-millions-dzeko-tevez-lampard-berbatov?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football#/articles/1111883-world-football-gossip-roundup-messis-millions-dzeko-tevez-lampard-berbatov
Old 22-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #503
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Gossip Roundup: Suarez, RVP, & Danny Devito

World Football Gossip Roundup: Van Persie, Suarez, Danny DeVito's London Night

Looking for your daily world football gossip? You're in the right place.

The world football rumor mill never stops turning, and today is no exception. Here's a batch of stories you'll probably find interesting no matter which team you support.

If nothing strikes your fancy here, feel free to leave any gossip-related info in the comments.

Robin Van Persie, Luis Suarez to Juventus?

Word out of Turin is that Juventus have a bunch of cash lying around, and they want to spend it on some big names this summer.

Naturally, that's led to speculation that they're going to bid for Arsenal's Robin van Persie. Liverpool's Luis Suarez is also mentioned—as he probably will be throughout the spring—with several clubs.

It's Never Sunny in West London

On Wednesday, you might have heard that American actor Danny DeVito attended Chelsea's win over Napoli. DeVito, who is of Italian descent, was there to support Napoli.

Afterwards, it appears the diminutive actor—known currently for his role as Frank on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia—had to walk through the crowds outside Stamford Bridge.

What a sight that must have been. But, really, who was in more danger?

Didier Drogba to Stay?

Speaking of Chelsea, divin' Didier Drogba is saying he wants to stay with the club "as long as possible."

You know, because him, Roberto, Frankie and JT are all BFF and stuff.

"I am not master of my fate, but I will stay as long as possible," he told Canal+. "I am happy here, to experience moments like these. I hope there will be many others."

So he'll be gone in the summer?

Tomas Rosicky Turned Down Big Money?

From The Sun, Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky reportedly says he turned down offers from China and Russia to stay with the Gunners.

Quote:
"Arsenal let me get to the point where I had just half a year on my contract and could talk to anyone I wanted. It started to get interesting because I had very lucrative offers. This turned my head a little, but I have to say that Arsenal were my priority.

"In both cases it was financially huge numbers, so that somehow you had to entertain it, it's not easy. Some days I thought about it, but money is not everything, I'm glad I'll be able to continue at Arsenal."
Rosicky, 31, signed a new deal with Arsenal earlier this week.

Fulham Trying to Keep Moussa Dembele

As you might remember, yesterday we brought you word that three teams were interested in Fulham's Moussa Dembele.

Today we bring you Fulham's response.

According to the Mail Online, Fulham will open negotiations with the Belgium international with a view to an improved contract.

Gregg Wylde to Bolton, Really This Time

Here's another update for you.

Yesterday, former Rangers midfielder Gregg Wylde was apparently heading to Charlton.

Today, he's going to Bolton. However, Bolton must receive permission from FIFA first because his contract with Rangers was cancelled.

Bolton boss Owen Coyle supplied this valuable nugget of information regarding the proposed deal: “Gregg is a talented young player.”

Graeme Souness Back to Rangers?

In other Rangers news, Graeme Souness could be heading back to the storied Scottish club he once played for and managed.

That's according to Metro, and only if Souness' "close friend" Brian Kennedy buys the club.

Manchester City After Ivorian Midfielder?

Finally, InsideFutbol reports that Manchester City are looking at Ivory Coast midfielder Jean-Jacques Gosso.

Gosso, 29, is a defensive midfielder who currently plays for Turkish club Orduspor. He has 17 caps for Ivory Coast.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1107224-world-football-gossip-roundup-van-persie-suarez-danny-devitos-london-night?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football#/articles/1107224-world-football-gossip-roundup-van-persie-suarez-danny-devitos-london-night
Old 22-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #504
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Who Is Eden Hazard, Really?

mo ngepost artikel ttg Hazard, yg namanya jadi melambung karena opa Fergie waktu itu nonton pertandingan Lille bbrp waktu lalu

Eden Hazard: The player set to spark a summer transfer scramble

Eden Hazard looked mildly amused when he was informed by his interviewer at half-time of Lille's match against Lyon on Saturday that Sir Alex Ferguson was in the stands and had been caught yawning on camera.

"I didn't know he was here," the 21-year-old shrugged. "Maybe he's tired."

The calm, laconic nature of the response captured Hazard perfectly. Ligue 1's Player of the Year is so laid back, and so sure of his own ability, the thought of being watched by the Manchester United manager did not faze him.

Hazard carries himself with the confidence of a man who knows he is good and knows he is in demand.

Since the precocious forward expressed a desire to move to the Premier League in January, England's leading clubs have been jostling for position. As BBC Sport revealed on Wednesday , Manchester City, United, Chelsea and Tottenham have all contacted Lille to register an interest.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is also a long-time admirer, Real Madrid's sporting director Zinédine Zidane says he would sign Hazard "with his eyes closed", and nouveau riche Paris Saint-Germain are preparing to swoop. The battle this summer is sure to be fierce.

Hazard's emergence as one of Europe's hottest properties does not surprise the coach who launched his career five years ago.

Claude Puel, Lille's manager from 2002 to 2008, had been watching the Belgian closely from the moment he left his parents and three brothers in La Louviere to join the French club's academy aged 14. Hazard was fast-tracked into the first-team squad and became Ligue 1's youngest-ever professional when he signed on aged 16 and three months.

"It was immediately obvious he was a special talent," Puel told BBC Sport.

Quote:
"I have seen him several times. But I know Manchester United are also following him very closely. City, too. It will be difficult to sign him. But I love him.”
Harry Redknapp
Tottenham manager
"I still remember his first game against FC Bruges. As soon as I sent him on, he left four or five players in his wake and scored an amazing goal."

By 17, Hazard was playing regularly for Belgium and starring for Lille on the left flank. Ligue 1's Young Player of the Year in 2008/09 and again in 2009/10, the pacy, skilful playmaker won the senior prize after inspiring Les Dogues to the league and cup double last term.

With Yohan Cabaye, Adil Rami and Gervinho all leaving, Hazard's decision to stay was surprising. The overriding feeling in France was that he had already achieved everything possible in Ligue 1 and the moment had come to move on.

Puel is among those to express concern Hazard may have out-grown French football. "I understand why he wanted to play in the Champions League with Lille," the 50-year-old said. "It was an admirable decision, but now he needs to move on. He's in a cocoon at Lille.

"Eden's strength is that he never doubts himself," Puel continued. "He has so much self-confidence. That enabled him to reach a high level very quickly, but now it's holding him back because he's not pushing himself enough.

"He has everything he needs to become truly a great player, but he has to understand talent alone isn't enough. You have to work as well and he'll only make the next step if he moves to a more competitive environment."

Quote:
"Hazard is different class. He's still only 21 and has definitely got another few gears to go up. He's got the same attitude as Wayne Rooney at that age - he's fearless”
Joe Cole, who is on loan at Lille
This season has proved anticlimactic. Lille finished bottom of their Champions League group and have been cut adrift in the title race. Hazard has at least continued to sparkle, contributing 11 goals so far (four more than last year) and seven assists from a more central attacking midfield position. Indeed, Joe Cole has been so impressed he described his team-mate as "the best player I've seen at that age", while ex-Marseille boss Rolland Courbis has dubbed Hazard "the right-footed Messi".

Not everybody is getting carried away. Hazard's international form has not reflected his club performances - he has just one goal in 26 appearances for Belgium and his attitude has been questioned by the coach Georges Leekens. Emmanuel Petit says Hazard has rarely turned it on in a big match for Lille.

"I always feel short-changed with Hazard," the ex-Arsenal and Chelsea midfielder told France Football magazine.

"Hazard is a diamond but he needs to be polished by the right jeweller."

Harry Redknapp made it clear in a recent interview with L'Equipe he would love to be that jeweller. Reports in France have also suggested Hazard might prefer Tottenham because of the competition for places at both Manchester clubs.

Hazard's contract runs until 2015 and Lille have set his buyout clause at £33m. The elevated price may rule the two North London clubs out, although Puel - who used to play for Wenger at Monaco and remains in close contact with him - believes the Gunners boss could be tempted to table a club record bid: "I know that Arsene thinks very highly of Eden and his style would fit in perfectly at Arsenal too.

"But ultimately, it will be up to Eden to decide."

Who is Eden Hazard?
•Clubs: Lille
•Honours: Ligue 1 - 2010-11; Coupe de France - 2010-11
•Club goals this season: 11 in 24 league starts
•Belgium caps: 26

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfD0X?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 28-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #505
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default PSG Launch Move for Liverpool's Forgotten Man

PSG Launch £5m Move for Liverpool’s Forgotten Man

Ligue 1 big spenders want Anfield midfielder.

Joe Cole has emerged as one of Paris Saint-Germain’s top transfer targets as they plan their ambitious summer spending.

Cole, who is on loan from Liverpool with French club Lille, is on Carlo Ancelotti’s shopping list.

The midfielder’s loan spell with Lille ends in May and Liverpool are prepared to listen to offers for Cole at the end of the season.

He has flourished in French football and Ancelotti’s wants to make him part of one of the grand project at Paris St Germain.

Lille want to keep Cole, but his £130,000 a week salary is a huge problem for them.

Liverpool have heavily subsidised his wages during his spell in France, but Cole is not prepared to take a drop in money when he makes his next move.

He still has two years remaining on his contract at Liverpool and although they will let him quit for £5m, his wages are an issue for Lille.

SOURCE: Daily Mail

Joe Cole has done well at Lille and have proved that the taking risks can benefit a flagging career in the long term. The 30 year old midfielder could have opted for a season warming the bench at Anfield or perhaps taken the chance on a temporary move to a mid-table Premier League side but the England hopeful, who may still have dreams of an international recall, has grown as a player since moving to the Stade Metropole and could well reap the rewards this summer.

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti lost Cole during his tenure at Stamford Bridge due to a protracted dispute between the player and the Blues board and the Italian clearly values the attacking midfielder and will have been impressed with his attitude at Lille this term.

Cole has racked up over 30 appearances for his Ligue 1 side and if Lille are unable to find the funds to snap up the Liverpool man this summer then a move to the Parc des Princes will surely tempt the former Chelsea man.

Kenny Dalglish may well have wished Cole was still at Anfield as a number of wide and central midfield options have struggled this term and the Londoner may well have forced his way into the first team ahead of the likes of Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam this season.

Alberto Aquilani is also said to be close to completing a permanent move away from the Merseyside club and is likely to make his temporary move to AC Milan a permanent one this summer.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfGqq?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 30-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #506
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Gossip Roundup: Another 'Lionel Messi?'

World Football Gossip Roundup: Falcao, Marouane Chamakh & Another Lionel Messi

Thursday's dose of daily football rumors doesn't quite stack up.

At the top of the queue, Manchester City are reportedly chasing yet another big-name, big-money striker. At the other end, Lionel Messi is going to France. Seriously.

In between, the rumors aren't quite as juicy. However, we'll give them to you anyway, because that's what we do.

Comment? Question? Let your voice be heard.

Radamel Falcao to Manchester City?

Manchester City's latest target is apparently Atletico Madrid's Colombian striker Radamel Falcao.

Falcao, who joined Atletico from Porto only last year, would reportedly cost £42 million and would serve as a replacement for Edin Dzeko.

From The Sun:

Club officials are understood to have opened talks with Falcao's advisor Jorge Mendes about a possible move to the Etihad.

And the striker, 26, is eager to switch to the Premier League for the sake of his international career.

His transfer to Atletico was badly received in Colombia, with many in the South American country believing he belongs at a much bigger club.

Falcao has scored 25 goals in 36 appearances this season.

City bought Sergio Agüero from Atletico in 2011.

Marouane Chamakh to PSG?

peaking of moneybag clubs, Paris Saint-Germain reportedly want to spend £6 million on Arsenal "striker" Marouane Chamakh, which sounds like about £5.999 million too much.

Nonetheless, that seems to be the case, according to Mirror Football. Chamakh's old club Bordeaux and Fiorentina are also interested, according to the report.

Chamakh has scored once this season for Arsenal, in the 4-3 loss at Blackburn in September.

Blackburn Rovers After French International?

Speaking of Blackburn, Mirror Football reports that Rovers boss Steve Kean is keen to sign 26-year-old French international striker Andre-Pierre Gignac.

Ah, yes, of course. And I'm keen to try out for Arsene Wenger.

"Dig Deep" for Milos Krasic

According to talkSport, Juventus have told Chelsea and Tottenham to "dig deep" for winger Milos Krasic.

Juventus paid about €15.5 million for Krasic, who has made only nine appearances for the Turin club this season.

Another Lionel Messi?

inally, bunches of clubs are always said to be chasing the "next Lionel Messi." Second-tier French club Angers SC actually did it.

From The Sun:

Meet Lionel Messi — not the Barcelona star but a Cameroon Under-17s prospect who has just joined French second tier side Angers SCO.

The 16-year-old caused a stir when his famous name appeared on the squad list of the Toulouse-based club.

I think he should milk this for all it's worth, trademark his name and let the royalties roll in.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1123969-world-football-gossip-roundup-falcao-chamakh-krasic-another-messi?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 04-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #507
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default PSG Eye Bid for Newcastle Strike Ace

PSG poised to test Newcastle's resolve with bid for strike ace

Newcastle could suffer the loss of Demba Ba in the summer if Paris Saint-Germain can convince the Senegal international to change clubs again.

The former West Ham man has been the subject of transfer speculation ever since he joined in the summer and started scoring goals for Alan Pardew's men.

PSG have become a major force in the European transfer market since they were bought by the Qatar Investment Authority and they have earmarked Ba as the man to take them to the Ligue 1 title and lead their ambitious bid for Champions League glory.

Rumours of a buy-out clause have made the forward's time on Tyneside unstable and a bid of £7m could be enough to tempt Newcastle to part company with the striker

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfJc3?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 04-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #508
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default ...They'll See Competition from Roma

Roma interested in Liverpool striker Suarez - report

The Italian side are reportedly weighing up offers for the Uruguayan and Chelsea forward Fernando Torres as they look for 'an important player of great quality'

Roma are interested in signing Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, according to Corriere dello Sport.

The Italian side have weighed up moves for Chelsea striker Fernando Torres and Suarez as they search for a high-profile goal scorer, with the Uruguayan attacker believed to be a more realistic target, though Kenny Dalglish would understandably be reluctant to part with his star striker.

Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain are also understood to be interested, with the clubs hoping that Suarez could be tempted away from Merseyside.

But it is alleged that the side from the Italian capital would have the edge in any transfer dealings because their president Thomas Di Benedetto has a minority holding in Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group.

The two clubs will play a friendly in Boston in the summer, illustrating the closeness between the two sides.

Roma may not qualify for the Champions League this season, as they are facing a tough fight for the third and final qualifying spot in Serie A, but the club hope they can complete a deal due to favourable financial conditions.

The club believe they may be able to secure the services for a little over £20 million, while the state of tax laws mean that they could match Suarez's current wages at Liverpool without having to make him their top earner.

Roma's sporting director Walter Sabatini recently stated that they were in the market for "an important player of great quality, of which we are near".

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfJc0?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
biar rasis, si Suarez banyak yg ngincer juga yah #ehh
Old 05-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #509
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Dortmund's Kagawa Eyes EPL Move

Kagawa planning Premier League move

Borussia Dortmund's Japanese forward Shinji Kagawa is reportedly set to reject a new contract that would double his wages at the Bundesliga club in favour of a move to the Premier League.

Kagawa, who set a new record for Japanese goal-scorers in Europe when he netted his 12th of the season during Friday's 4-4 draw with Stuttgart, has been linked with Manchester United and Chelsea by German newspaper Bild.

The 23-year-old's current contract expires in June 2013 and he is expected to be offered around €3 million per season, but Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc admits Kagawa has had his head turned.

"We would love to extend to his contract, but the ball is in his court," Zorc told Bild.

"We know that he fancies a move to England or Spain. The question is at what point in time."

Kagawa signed for Dortmund from Cerezo Osaka in 2010 for €350,000 and is expected to fetch around €15 million if he moves on.
ESPN Conversations

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfNjm?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
sign him opa !! kl Kagawa ke United, dia jadi pemain Jepang pertama yg bermain buat United yah?

Last edited by zudomiriku; 05-04-2012 at 12:38 PM..
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:35 PM   #510
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Villarreal Star Rossi Hints at Exit

Rossi hints at summer transfer from Villarreal

The Italy international has suggested that he could be on the move at the end of the season, and is slowly returning to full match fitness after a lengthy absence due to injury

Villarreal attacker Giuseppe Rossi has hinted that he could be on his way out of the Primera Division side in the summer transfer window.

The 25-year-old was reportedly close to joining Barcelona ahead of the 2011-12 campaign, while clubs such as Inter, Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur are also keeping tabs on the striker.

Rossi has yet to make a final decision on his future, but the attacker appears to be open to a move elsewhere if the right offer comes in.

"You never know what's going to happen in your career. One day you're here, one day you're somewhere else," Rossi said to Goal.com.

"Obviously it's an idea which is nice because I think many players would like to play in the best leagues in the world. That's La Liga; that's the Premier League, and that's Serie A.

"Like I said, you never know what's going to happen in football."

The Italy international only recently returned to the training pitch after a lengthy injury lay-off, and Rossi is slowly getting back into shape.

"I'm feeling better physically. It's been about five months that I've been out, so therefore I'm slowly getting back into shape.

"Mentally it's been tough because I'm used to playing week in, week out. So it's been difficult. I've had a lot of support from my club, my team-mates and from my family. They helped a lot with that."

Rossi has not given up hopes of making Italy's Euro 2012 squad yet, and the Villarreal star has nothing but praise for national team coach Cesare Prandelli.

"He's a leader basically. We're following him. We are all on the right page because his thoughts are the same as ours. Therefore he's creating this group.

"It's a new mentality, a new way of playing and we're all with him. Things have been going well so far and hopefully we can keep it up going into Euro 2012."

Italy meet Croatia, Republic of Ireland and Spain in the group stages at Euro 2012. Their first match is against Spain on June 10.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfXm5?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 214
29may, @edosarag1h, Aba_MaczUnited, adaastopa5922, adhe united macz, Adriandian, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Anak.Kecil, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, AndreasBelitung, ANDREE UI KDI, andrydjemb4, annetapitt5084, Anugerah Agung, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, B.P.W, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badehul, Bagasspa, banadegea, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, bendhol, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, christof_ww, clawrider6, dalasviggi, dannyboy, Darmian M, Deddy Hernandez, DeriEdmon17, der_emperor, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dimasssar, dirzagalih, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edroid, Efri Loebay, EGnxPEthtx, Eka UPC, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzz07, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Hamka Husain Pasonai, handa budi, hansmanan, HaRrY-UIK, hendra giggsy, Hendy, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HMzqLWaylr, holy, Hwang23, hwstars94, iamsetia, id4y, iqballe, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, ivanzferdinand, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, jun sa, junpriadi, jusri, kautsarsenja, kecoa, kingherooney, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, leonite, loveUNITED, marsel david, MCR7, MFTH, mousetrap, mspxxs4z, Naen ERROR, naufalhilmy, ncut_lgx, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, octus, ollacarla, Om Juna, omink_08, Ompiter, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, rangge fantom, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, reza willya, richoeka, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, RPM, rutche, Ryan_lallo, Said_Uikobar, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sirmattbusby16, SR 7, stamansa, steve.crowford, stevenazure, stevygita, Subagio U. Arra, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, tito, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Vanilla.Float, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, waynehanks, wazza_ampuh, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudha septian, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]