United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2013/2014

Old 11-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Manchester United Tour 2013

10/12/2012 00:15 - ManUtd.com, Press Department
Reds to visit Sydney

Manchester United has today announced it is to travel to Sydney to play a friendly match against the Australian A-League All Stars as part of its 2013 pre-season tour.

This will be only the fifth visit the club has made to Australia, the first being in 1967. The team last played there as Treble*winners in 1999.

Announcing the game, United chief executive David Gill said: "The game and training camp that will take place in Sydney will be an important part of the team’s preparation for the 2013/14 season. We are delighted to accept the invitation from the New South Wales Government and the Football Federation Australia to visit one of the world's truly great cities.

"There are three main reasons we go on pre-season tour. First and foremost is the team’s preparation for the season ahead. But the tour also allows us to engage with our global fan base and network of commercial partners. It has been a while since we last visited Sydney and we are looking forward to renewing our relationship with our loyal and enthusiastic Australian fans."

The whole Manchester United first team will train in Sydney for six days, playing the game on 20 July at the Sydney ANZ Stadium.

Last edited by rondwisan; 11-12-2012 at 02:45 PM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester United Tour 2013

Wah, Indonesia dilewatin lagi nih, apa malah ntar bisa mampir yaa ....

Manchester United confirm pre-season 2013 match against Australia's A-League All Star team in Sydney
Telegraph, Emily Benammar - 9:07AM GMT 10 Dec 2012

Down Under: Ryan Giggs is delighted that United are heading back to Australia

Manchester United have announced they will travel to Sydney next summer to play the Australian A-League All Stars, 14 years after their last trip Down Under.

The last time United travelled to Australia, Sir Alex Ferguson left the likes of David Beckham, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville in the UK but organisers have suggested that the Scot will bring his full squad for the July 20th match meaning Australian football fans will have the opportunity to see Wayne Rooney, Nani and Robin van Persie in action.

"The game and training camp that will take place in Sydney will be an important part of the team’s preparation for the 2013/14 season, " said United chief executive David Gill.

"We are delighted to accept the invitation from the New South Wales Government and the Football Federation Australia to visit one of the world's truly great cities. There are three main reasons we go on pre-season tour. First and foremost is the team’s preparation for the season ahead. But the tour also allows us to engage with our global fan base and network of commercial partners.

"It has been a while since we last visited Sydney and we are looking forward to renewing our relationship with our loyal and enthusiastic Australian fans."

Football Federation Australia confirmed that the A-League All Stars would be selected by fans and, much to the excitement of United veteran Ryan Giggs, it could feature Sydney FC's Italian star Alessandro Del Piero.

The squad could also feature former Premier League striker Emile Heksey who joined the Newcastle Jets on a one-year deal in September.

"Obviously we have a lot of supporters in Australia who get up at all hours of the night to watch our games, so to actually see the lads train and play will be great for the fans and players," said Giggs, who travelled on the tour in 1999 told Fox Sport Australia.

"Obviously we've seen players from the Premier League go over there like Robbie Fowler, Emile Heskey and, of course, the one that everyone knows about – Alessandro Del Piero, who I've had the pleasure of playing against on a number of occasions and he is one of my favourite all-time players. To see him go over there and make the impact he has is great.

"Trips like this make us realise that we have fans all over the world. We’re always keen to meet them.

"The main thing about pre-season is working on your fitness. I'm sure there will be some big names in the All Stars team and we'll be prepared for that.

"Having Manchester United as the opponent for our first ever A-League All Star game will put the A-League on the world stage," FFA chief executive David Gallop said.

"I'm absolutely delighted Australian fans will get to see the Red Devils in action against the best A-League players."
Old 11-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

wah, ntar legend ketemu legend neh, Giggs ketemu Del Piero, terus ada Heskey, Shinji Ono. yg punya tabungan lebih kyknya bisa mampir tuh, mumpung itungannya masih deket
Old 11-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
rondwisan

10/12/2012 02:00 - ManUtd.com, Gemma Thompson
Ryan relishing Australia

Ryan Giggs is the only survivor from the squad which last toured Australia back in 1999. Here, the United veteran reflects on that trip and looks ahead to next summer’s tour game in Sydney…

The club have announced a tour match against the Australian A-League All Stars next July – how much are you looking forward to visiting your fans in Australia?
It’ll be great. I was fortunate to go on tour there before [in 1999] and I have fond memories of the trip and the fans were great. It was my first visit to Australia so that was a thrill for me and I know all the team enjoyed it and I’ve been telling the lads how much fun they’ll have next year.

What kind of things have you been telling them?
Just about the fans really. We never get surprised by how many fans we have and for us there is no further place than Australia, but I’ve told them that the fans will be just as fanatical. Obviously people in Australia love their sport anyway, and both on and off the pitch our last trip there was brilliant.

What are your memories from the ’99 tour and the games against the Socceroos?
They’re all good memories. Meeting our fans over there was great. We stayed in Melbourne for our first game and had a great time there. Playing at MCG was a thrill for me as a cricket fan and then we played at Stadium Australia in Sydney which was fantastic. They were both great stadiums and great atmospheres.

Many fans will be fulfilling a lifelong dream by watching the Reds in action next summer…
Yes, it’s great. We know we’ve got a lot of supporters over there who probably spend a lot of the time getting up in the middle of night to watch our games, but to actually see the lads train and play will be great for them. It’ll be brilliant for the players as well because we realise that we’ve got fans across the world and we’re keen to meet them, especially those as far afield as Australia.

What kind of challenge will the All Stars pose?
The main thing about pre-season is working on your fitness. I’m sure there will be some big names in the All Stars team and we’ll be prepared for that. Hopefully it’ll be an entertaining game and there will be a lot of quality on show.

Do you get chance to see any A-League football in the UK?
Yes we see a bit. Obviously we’ve seen players from the Premier League go over there like Robbie Fowler and*Emile Heskey and, of course, the one player*that everyone knows about, Alessandro Del Piero, who I’ve had the pleasure of playing against on a number of occasions and he is one of my favourite all-time players. To see him go there and make the impact he has is great.

Can you see yourself playing in Australia one day?
[Smiles] I don’t know. I’m enjoying my football at United more than ever so we’ll just have to wait and see.
Can Australian fans expect to see the likes of Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie on the tour?
Yes I think so. The manager always tries to take as strong a squad as he can on tour. It’s sometimes difficult if there is a World Cup or the European Championships happening because players will get time off afterwards depending on how far they progress in the tournament. But there isn’t a big tournament next year so I expect all the big players to be there, including the likes of Robin and Wayne, which I’m sure will be a*real thrill for the fans.

Finally, if someone had said to you in 1999 that 13 years later you’d still be wearing the red shirt what would your reaction have been?
I’d have said ‘no chance!’ [Laughs] I’ve just tried to look after myself as much as I can in order to prolong my career and I’ve managed to do that. Ten years ago you probably thought you were talking about 35/36 for when you might call it a day, but I’ve been fortunate to play under the same manager and he’s handled me the right way and I’m playing with good players which helps as well. A mixture of all those things has meant I’m still here and still enjoying it.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
rondwisan

10/12/2012 08:00 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Wayne up for Down Under

Striker Wayne Rooney is thrilled by the prospect of visiting Australia as part of Manchester United’s 2013 pre-season tour.

The Reds will play an A-League All Stars*team in Sydney on Saturday 20 July as part of the club’s preparations for the 2013/14 season.

And Rooney, who has family living Down Under, can’t wait.

“In previous years we’ve travelled to various countries and seen a lot of different stuff, but I know for myself and for most of the players, it will be the first time to Australia,” he said.

“I’m looking forward to it. We know it’s a big football country and I’m sure the support will be great. We’re looking forward to going and I hope we can entertain the fans.

“My mum’s brother lives out there and has done since I was born. I’ve seen him when he’s come back home a few times at Christmas so it will be nice if I can see him when we go out there.”

Given there are no major international tournaments scheduled for summer 2013, United will take a full-strength side to Australia to face a team made up of the A-League’s brightest talent.

That could include Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero, who’s now plying his trade for Sydney FC. His presence in the A-League, Rooney says, is testament to the growing popularity of football in the country.

But can Rooney see himself following the likes of Del Piero, Emile Heskey and, before them, Robbie Fowler and Dwight Yorke to Australia?

“You never know in football what’s going to happen,” he said. “I wouldn’t say never but it’s not something I’m looking at doing at the minute.”

For now, the Reds no.10 is thinking only of next summer’s visit.

“Hopefully the United fans in Australia enjoy us going out there and they enjoy the game. We want to bring some smiles to their faces and hopefully they can bring smiles to ours. It’s a new experience for us and I’m sure it will be a great occasion.”
Old 11-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Wah, Indonesia dilewatin lagi nih, apa malah ntar bisa mampir yaa ....
Kalau Indonesia kena sanksi FIFA, kira-kira United mampir gak yach ? Hehehe
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

"More destinations coming soon" artinya masih ada harapan Manchester United mampir Indonesia. Mungkin kini tergantung ada promotor atau sponsor di Indonesia yang berani bayar mahal atau tidak. Berdoa saja deh mereka mampir Indonesia, minimal transit di Bali dari Thailand
Old 11-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
fey777
first team
^__^

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
fey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to all

Visit fey777's Twitter

beuhhhhh Indonesia kapan Indonesia.

Butuh tabungan yg tebal utk ke Australia.
apa kita berenang rame2.. dari papua utk menuju Australia, kaya di film2
Old 11-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fey777 View Post
beuhhhhh Indonesia kapan Indonesia.

Butuh tabungan yg tebal utk ke Australia.
apa kita berenang rame2.. dari papua utk menuju Australia, kaya di film2
Ke provinsi NTT dulu, nanti dari pulau Salura (pulau terdepan Indonesia yang berbatasan langsung dengan Australia) berenang deh dan berharap tidak ditangkap patroli penjaga pantai Australia, hahaha...
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #10
fey777
first team
^__^

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
fey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to all

Visit fey777's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Ke provinsi NTT dulu, nanti dari pulau Salura (pulau terdepan Indonesia yang berbatasan langsung dengan Australia) berenang deh dan berharap tidak ditangkap patroli penjaga pantai Australia, hahaha...
Boleh deh,, dipimpin ama om Andi yah.. kita rame2 bangun kapal aja dulu

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 198
-iNu-, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, Adi 182, adjie7, AjAsrar, aldiansyah, Aldi_Rizal, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anitarahman17, antie_united, ardhani10, artistik74, ARYKOJIN, arymashuda, atatsuuu, ayahocta, Ayunda, b3ck_23_wan, badoetz4, Bagasspa, bang_zak, banna165, bawadharmawan, beckz_on7, begundal, big_united_fans, billywarouw, bimbim, Blacklist7, bombom, brunzbrunz, Bulma, Byyou da silva, CeCe, chamid, chest, chesterdee, chica14, Class of '86, daf, DeE_, dee_vee7, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dhonni, dibi, Diego, dudut, dwiki, dwitri27, ebol, ecly_watchaa, ekawds, endhy_cantona, erin, erizky, eyedmorra, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, fajrinited, fatzzjoe, Febribule, fey777, Fian Arifin, fickarardana, finza_13, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, Fritz_United, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, hairos, Hamka Husain Pasonai, hirzirr, hwstars94, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ibaay, ihsan_banget, ing areese, irfan_thered, irfi_1, ivanzferdinand, Iwant, jeannika, Jiwenq, Kanga, kenthoes18, kingherooney, King_Cantona, lacake, LAM ILHAM, Linda Kria Nurdiana KRSJD, littlebig, margarethhana, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, moehfar, muflih, Muhammad Nizar, Muhammad Rifani, mYa United, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, octus, oldark, Om Juna, omink_08, Oom Panda, panjoel, pringz, randiex, Rean, Red Army, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Respati, revald, rid_one16, rifkyhab, Rinaldy_UIPalu, rio vander vidic, RitaAryatiKD, rizluq, ronald hars, ronysnaja, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, ryan23aditya, s.h.a.r.a.z, ScaryKids24, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, Septiko Aji, sholich muhammad, Sir Busby Ferguson, sir_otz, sompretz, SR 7, statstut, Stevenson Meyki, Sugeng Rindani, Supernan, sy28, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, Teguh23, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Victory, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, william metta, william0740, wira_ozora, yodhy, YUDHA ACHMAD, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zhacc20, zudomiriku