United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 23-10-2016, 08:10 PM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United's Academy - News and Rumors

Kapan yach tim Akademi United melakukan pertandingan persahabatan di Indonesia ?

UNITED ACADEMY SQUAD HEADS TO SLOVAKIA

Manchester United's Academy are embarking on a short break to Slovakia with an Under-17 squad.

The youngsters will face MSK Zilina in a friendly match on Tuesday 25 October but there will be plenty of other aspects to work on for Under-18 coach Kieran McKenna.

It has become something of an annual excursion for the Reds with the 2013 travelling squad featuring a certain Marcus Rashford. Adnan Januzaj, who is currently on loan at Sunderland, scored on the 2011 trip.

"We're travelling to Slovakia for a training camp," McKenna told MUTV. "It'll be fantastic to get some of the boys away during the season to spend some together. We'll have four or five days out there. We can work on some things during the mini-break and come back to start a new phase of the season from there, running right through until Christmas.

"We'll play a local side out there. I've done similar things before with previous clubs and it's a great chance to get the boys away for a mental refresher. It's a good chance to get to know them really well off the pitch and have a game against foreign opposition as well."

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 11:08 PM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MOURINHO SURPRISES YOUNG REDS

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho recently took time out from his busy schedule to turn his hand to a Portuguese ambassador role.

Some of the club's U14 and U15 players are off to play in a celebratory match on Saturday against top Portuguese academy side S.L. Benfica and the boss was keen to offer them some encouragement before they departed.

“As part of our preparation for foreign tours we like to teach our young players a little about the culture and language of the country they are visiting,” explained Head of Academy Nicky Butt, and that’s where the first-team manager was able to help.

Jose made an impromptu classroom visit to the group at the Aon Training Complex as they prepared for their upcoming trip and was able to give first-hand information and advice to the young squad. He had the boys mesmerised as he spoke about Portuguese culture and the language and he was also able to give the players pointers as to the competitive approach of their Benfica counterparts.

Tour leader Les Parry was full of praise for the manager’s input, saying: "He was brilliant, he came in and spoke to the boys like adults, answering some really well thought-out questions. The boys didn’t know he was going to come in so to see their faces when he walked through the door was wonderful. The most pleasing thing was the length of time he spoke to the players for, he didn’t come in just to show his face, he gave the boys quality time and quality information. I think the staff were just as in awe of him as the players were!"

Butt is planning to ensure events like this will soon be commonplace within the Academy. First-team stars Juan Mata and Ander Herrera recently made visits prior to some Academy Spanish tours, with both proving to be excellent language teachers for the boys!

Butt has now settled into his new job heading up the development of one of the world’s most productive Academies and is relishing the challenge. The former midfielder has a focused vision about how he sees the academy developing, saying: “It’s important that we give the boys the Manchester United experience and make our academy different and better than any other in the world. We want to provide a programme that includes the boys feeling part of the Manchester United family and the manager’s involvement is instrumental and goes a long way to producing that."

Old 01-11-2016, 08:56 PM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED ENTER UNDER-19 GERMAN TOURNAMENT

Manchester United are to compete in the International Sparkasse & VGH Cup in Germany for the first time in the New Year.

The Goettingen-based tournament is for Under-19 players and is the latest trip scheduled for the Academy youngsters.

Austria Vienna won last year's five-a-side event with Fulham the only English representatives. Germany internationals Manuel Neuer and Mesut Ozil have previously taken part in the prestigious competition.

A sizeable crowd is expected and the indoor game will present plenty of challenges for the young Reds between 5 and 8 January 2017.

Head of Academy Nicky Butt told ManUtd.com recently: "We have developed our tours and tournaments programme for the remainder of the season. We are passionate about our players experiencing all of the benefits that come with tournament football such as elite opposition, different styles of football, penalty shoot-outs and a competitive environment."

Old 10-11-2016, 07:26 PM   #24
Andi Istiabudi
manager

One of Sir Alex Ferguson legacy..

UNITED'S ACADEMY HEADS ALL ENGLISH RIVALS

Manchester United's Academy has produced more current first-team players than any other English club, according to a study published by the CIES Football Observatory.

The global numbers released by the statisticians are based on the 'training clubs' of players employed for at least three seasons between the ages of 15 and 21. Current first-team squad members, as of 1 October 2016, are taken into account.

With regards to producing players at clubs in the five biggest European leagues (England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain), United are third behind Spanish duo Real Madrid and Barcelona. Six of the 34 individuals are still with the Reds - Sam Johnstone, Tim Fosu-Mensah, Axel Tuanzebe, Jesse Lingard, Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford.

The next-best English side is Tottenham Hotspur, who are joint-23rd with a total of 17 players, followed by Chelsea and Southampton (joint-37th).

When assessing all of the leading European top divisions, the Observatory found Ajax have the best record but United are again the highest-placed Premier League club in joint-13th. The only other English teams in the top 50 are Arsenal (joint-25th) and Manchester City (joint-46th).

Old 17-11-2016, 05:41 PM   #25
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

City junior melumat United junior 5-0, 6-0 dan 9-0. Klo gini siapa pemain muda yg mau milih United dibanding City.

PR besar buat Butt. Semoga dia melupakan "class '92" yg saat ini cuma sejarah. Jangan2 label "class '92" nggak menggiurkan fasilitas dan kualitas City saat ini. Ibarat sekolah, City dah kayak sekolah unggulan yg jadi pilihan pertama anak pinter.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 11:09 PM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga mereka menjadi cikal bakal skuad utama United masa depan

UNITED YOUNGSTERS LOOK TOWARDS 2017

A festive break in fixtures for Manchester United's Reserves and Academy squads gives us a natural opportunity to review the season so far - and a chance to predict which players are likely to have a big impact in the latter part of the campaign.

Doing the latter is always difficult, as individuals in younger age groups will mature at different rates and progress can sometimes seem startlingly quick when we only get to watch youngsters in matches every week or so and not in their day-to-day training sessions. But here's our guide to some of the names we could look out for as 2017 unfolds...

RESERVES

Like his predecessor Warren Joyce, interim coach Nicky Butt has had to work with a small squad lacking any real balance, with no genuine strikers in the pool, and life has consequently been difficult in Premier League 2, even if the team has grafted and become hard to beat. However, there has been some success in the Premier League International Cup with qualification for the next round safely secured in the last two games before Christmas - a victory over Sparta Prague (2-0) and a draw with Middlesbrough (2-2).

Axel Tuanzebe
started the term in imperious form and, as captain, has remained a key figure at the back. The way he shackles and dispossesses opponents can look effortless at times and he has bags of potential. Joe Riley was making good progress as an attacking left-back until sustaining a hamstring injury, while Demi Mitchell is recapturing the sort of swagger that saw him excel for England Schoolboys in an unfamiliar role, filling in for Riley and scoring a beauty in the aforementioned game against Boro.

There must also be a mention for Josh Harrop, the leading scorer, who has had to handle much of the creative responsibility in the team and has done so with relish and perseverance, always bidding to stamp his influence on proceedings.

It is hoped some Under-18s can make the step up to the Reserves in 2017 to bolster the team and join Ro-Shaun Williams, who has been a regular despite being eligible for the youth team. Callum Gribbin has also shown signs he can adapt to life in the older age group. The midfielder clearly has quality and must strive to be firing on all cylinders in order to enjoy a big year, while Ethan Hamilton is another who has looked the part when elevated by Joyce earlier in the campaign.

UNDER-18S

Despite the disappointing exit to Southampton in the FA Youth Cup, there remains a real buzz around Kieran McKenna's Academy side. It would be easy to reel off a long list of the promising teenagers as so many have made impressive contributions to the cause but Angel Gomes remains the most exciting of prodigies and is a no.10 with huge ability on the ball.

Fans will be eager to see more of Tahith Chong after his stunning goalscoring cameo at Old Trafford against the Saints. A wiry winger with pace to burn and plenty of tricks in his locker, he is settling in nicely and always catches the eye. Like that pair, Irish defender Lee O'Connor is another first-year professional who should be a stalwart of the team that competes in the Youth Cup again 12 months from now. Hopes are high for the dedicated defender with versatility and a whole-hearted approach.

The Under-18s will hope to cement a top-four place in the Northern division to qualify for the leading group in the play-offs and, subsequently, challenge for the overall nationwide title. Manchester City, the only side above the young Reds in the table, may be favourites for that trophy but the absorbing 2-2 draw earlier this month proves McKenna's boys can at least match the unbeaten Blues.

With all to play for in the remaining months of the season, and an interesting wait to see what happens in terms of the second team's stewardship with Butt only currently in interim charge, the developments in the Academy and Reserves will be fascinating to follow on ManUtd.com and MUTV.

Old 16-01-2017, 10:24 PM   #27
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MARAUDING MITCHELL LEARNING ON THE JOB

Demi Mitchell was always considered a forward in the Manchester United youth team and scored a hat-trick when deployed up front against Newcastle's Under-18s in August, 2014.

At the start of that campaign, he was the only Red to score in the opening six Academy league games, and carried much of the attacking responsibility. He was part of England's successful Under-17 squad that won the European Championship earlier that same year meaning his reputation was growing rapidly.

Unfortunately, injuries curtailed his progress, but he has re-emerged this term and caught the eye in an unfamiliar position - as a full-back or wing-back. It may be a shock for anybody who saw the schoolboy prospect regularly upsetting defences to see him in such a role, but he has filled in well for Joe Riley and been one of the stand-out players of late in the Reserves.

His first competitive appearance in this new slot included an assist for Devonte Redmond's goal and a tremendous performance during the 2-0 win over Sparta Prague in the Premier League International Cup. A fierce strike, which went in off the underside of the bar, opened the scoring against Middlesbrough in the same competition. "It's quite a transition from up front to left-back," he smiles. "But I'm still scoring goals."

The opening game of 2017 for the Reserves ended in a 3-1 defeat to Manchester City, the team his parents supported when he was growing up. Regan Poole's early red card left United with an uphill battle but it was Mitchell's trickery down the left, and astute pass to Sean Goss, that led to the equaliser on the night. Next up, it's Liverpool at Anfield.

Demi is right. Even at left-back, his attacking instincts are not being radically diminished. And he is starting to come to terms with the responsibility required to perform such a role.

"I think I've adapted well," he tells ManUtd.com. "I'm just learning on the job but it's been good learning to play in a different position. I'd never played there before. I like to get forward and find it comfortable from left-back. I just need to learn the positions to take up as I've not played there before.

"I had done it in training and in some friendlies we have had and I did well. We've had a few injuries at left-back and Nicky Butt said, as I'd done well in training, he would give me the opportunity to play there and see how I cope with it."

Mitchell is clearly determined to educate himself about the position and gives a fascinating insight into his homework. "I've just been looking at other players in the Premier League," he relays. "People like Hector Bellerin [at Arsenal] and Antonio Valencia here. Antonio was a winger and, even though he's on the right side, it's the same position. So it's good to learn from attacking players like them.

"I've also looked at how Luke Shaw gets down the left side at full-back and someone else I've studied is Ashley Cole as he was a winger early on but played his whole career at left-back and did so for England as well."

The words of advice and reassurance from coach Butt and also captain Axel Tuanzebe are assisting the youngster, who turned 20 last week. He's learning on the job, as he says, but learning fast.

"I like to play with the game in front of me so there are real benefits to it," he stresses. "It's an opportunity to get forward and not just be defensive but you also have to remember the defensive work and make sure you're switched on. We don't have any out-and-out wingers really so it's easy to get down the sides.

"If we had a winger like, say Ryan Giggs, then you'd have to hold back a bit but our wingers like to play more inside as midfielders, people like Callum Gribbin and Tosin Kehinde, so I can get down the flank. To be fair, since I've been operating there, having Axel play next to me helps a lot as he talks all the time as captain and tells me when players are coming over and stuff like that.

"I think I was ready for it as Nicky watched the friendly games under Warren Joyce and thought I could be a wing-back or a full-back because I'm versatile on that side. Nicky has won pretty much everything so it's great to learn from him.

"It's a learning curve but he tells me what to do and where to go in games," he continues. "When I'm out wide, I can sometimes hear him talking to me and telling me what to do. Maybe it's to stay back and catch my breath as it is quite a demanding role, getting forward and back. You've to get up and down so I just have to manage it and work on my fitness but I'm feeling quite good at the moment."

A former member of the much-respected Fletcher Moss junior team, he has been with United since an early age and benefited from working under the likes of Tommy Martin, Paul McGuinness and Joyce. His exceptional pace has always been a strength but he admits he is only starting to appreciate its chief benefits now he is able to take on defenders with plenty of space to run into in front of him.

"My speed is my strong point," he asserts. "I don't think, growing up, I realised how quick I was. Everyone used to say: 'You're fast and need to use your speed more', but I didn't really see I was that fast. I just thought I was the same speed as everyone else and didn't really realise it was one of my qualities.

"Now, I'm starting to appreciate my pace is an asset and I'm starting to use it more. Over the first 10-20 metres, it helps when taking players on as you can just burst past them. You have the whole picture in front of you and can just run at players, whip balls in or go inside and link up with your team-mates."

As a schoolboy who idolised United legend Giggs, Thierry Henry and Ronaldinho, Demi Mitchell may not have envisaged carving out a career at left-back. However, with football changing to such an extent that the men on the flank are often becoming key game-changers, it is a position he is looking more and more at home in.

www.manutd.com
Old 27-01-2017, 11:19 PM   #28
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tim muda United rajin ikut turnamen nih untuk menambah pengalaman, mantab !!!

MANCHESTER UNITED ENTER 2017 DALLAS CUP

Manchester United have confirmed entry in this year's Dallas Cup, the oldest and most prestigious international youth tournament in the United States.

The Reds took a team to the tournament in 2012 and 2013, during Warren Joyce's tenure as Reserves coach, and have participated some eight times in total over the years.

Interim boss Nicky Butt is set to oversee the trip between 9 and 16 April with his side competing in the Gordon Jago Super Group, alongside the likes of 2016 champions Everton, Coritiba, Fluminense, Maccabi Haifa and FC Dallas.

United reached the final in 2012, with Michael Keane, now at Burnley, scoring the goal in a bad-tempered 2-1 defeat to Coritiba, which saw the team reduced to nine men. A year later, Adnan Januzaj and James Wilson were part of a younger squad which travelled to Texas.

"It's a big test going over there and playing South American teams," Butt told ManUtd.com. "It'll be an Under-19 team and they're travelling out of their environment, going to a new place. Some people have never been to Dallas before so it's an exciting time.

"It's a tournament I feel, and a lot of people at this club feel, is an important part of their development. It's very rare we play against South Americans in the Academy over in this country. So it's massive for us and good we've agreed to go now."

www.manutd.com
Old 21-02-2017, 06:55 AM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga bisa menambah pengalaman bertanding para pemain muda United

MANCHESTER UNITED ENTER DUTCH TOURNAMENT

Manchester United are entering the Terborg Tournament in the Netherlands in May.

The Reds will be sending a team for the Under-19 competition, although the rules also stipulate over-aged players are permitted.

The event is being held on 26, 27 and 28 May with Atletico Mineiro, Ajax Cape Town and De Graafschap among those whose participation has been confirmed.

United are also taking part in the Dallas Cup, in April, and Otten Cup, in August, as the club continue to embark on foreign trips to enhance the current crop of youngsters' experience.

www.manutd.com
Old 08-03-2017, 06:01 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED ACADEMY IMPLEMENTING NEW IDEAS

Manchester United's Academy may be one of the most successful in the game but it is continuing to embrace new ideas and innovations, after launching a six-week project at the start of the year designed to present a number of challenges for the club's various age groups.

A huge amount of hard work behind the scenes, led by long-serving Academy specialist Tony Whelan, who co-ordinated the programme, has enabled the youngsters to enjoy enriching experiences across a variety of versions of the game.

There was even a special 'elite playground' idea developed with Chelsea at St George's Park that cemented a special relationship between the clubs at youth level. Other opponents have included numerous teams from the continent, such as Bayern Munich, Dinamo Zagreb and Besiktas, in addition to the likes of Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur.

BUTT'S VISION

Head of Academy Nicky Butt, whose own experiences as a schoolboy were very different to those being accrued in the current system, has been keen to implement these ideas. "We want to take an innovative approach to our games programme so it is one that maybe gives us an edge over our opponents," he said.

"We've devised a variety of experiences, on and off the pitch, for all our age groups as it's an opportunity to stretch the players and provide different challenges."

United have been competing in various tournaments with an Under-19s team winning the Sparkasse & VGH International Cup in Germany, while the Under-12s finished runners-up in indoor events in the same country in consecutive weeks. The Under-14s won their group convincingly in the Albert Phelan Cup in order to qualify for the knockout stages, while the Under-11s lifted the Graham Buckingham Cup, named in honour of a popular long-serving member of staff, at The Cliff.

COX EXPLAINS PROJECTS

Academy operations manager Nick Cox outlined the thinking behind the extensive planning for the first part of 2017, as the Reds work hard behind the scenes to produce the Marcus Rashfords, Jesse Lingards and Axel Tuanzebes of the future.

"In this six-week period, we were attempting to protect the kids from the weather, give the players a breadth of variety in the programme, plus different formats and opposition, with a little bit of competition thrown in," he told ManUtd.com.

"There were foreign trips, with the travel and cultural experience, and different challenges they won't face here. That was the plan, to achieve those things over the winter period, and it's fairly unique. I'm not sure it happens anywhere else but we made sure every one of our age groups was exposed to some kind of indoor festival every weekend.

"We've had player-led tournaments, where we leave it completely up to the boys and it's all about leadership, cage football, six-a-side events, in-and-out balanced tournaments where you add or subtract players at various stages, power-play football where music plays and goals are worth double, and futsal on a hard court with a heavy ball. So we've been bombarding the kids with loads of different things.

"The variety of opposition is important as well and we've invited Tottenham and Chelsea as, because of the geography, we don't play them on a regular basis. It's really important we pitch our players against the best in the country and we also hunted down other types of opponents. Chester spring to mind as perhaps their players are more used to real football on a Sunday and they actually won that particular Under-14 competition.

"We put a project in place due to our good relationship with Chelsea. We have similar thoughts on how to develop players and, this year, decided to meet them at St George's Park where three of the younger age groups played all day across every format of the game. It was the best players, we perceive, in the north and south of the country in a pressurised situation. It was difficult but almost creating an elite playground. It was playground type of football against the best players out there and it was an absolutely fantastic experience and is not something that is done anywhere else."

UNSWORTH A FAN OF INDOOR FOOTBALL

Under-12 lead coach Lee Unsworth is a big advocate of the boys honing their skills in small-sided games and also enjoying the different challenges that are posed.

"The indoor programme benefits our boys in many different ways," he told ManUtd.com. "Firstly, it is designed to allow football to continue through the traditionally poor weather months. More importantly, it provides the players with the variety in the football that we feel they need.

"Technically and tactically, it is a real test to play smaller sided games and there is no hiding place on the pitch as the action is fast paced. We run indoor tournaments for all age groups, inviting teams from across the North West to participate. These events have proved over many years to be a real success and the players gain so much from them, not least having tremendous fun and enjoyment.

"We also participate in some European indoor tournaments where we are tested to the limits against top-class foreign opposition. This is a real spike in the learning opportunities for the boys and a programme that we wish to continue and enhance over the coming seasons."

STRETCHING THE YOUNGSTERS

The travel element is important to the club as Cox explained the value of taking youngsters out of their comfort zone at the Aon Training Complex.

"There's lots of developmental football," he said. "It's great as the boys can express themselves and learn through making mistakes. But, at the end of the journey, they have to deliver under pressure so, slowly and gradually, we introduce this aspect. If they go to a tournament, there is a crowd and they might have to take a penalty in a shoot-out or go into a game knowing a draw is enough to qualify for the next stage.

"It gives them loads of new problems to face; they're not just turning up for a game that doesn't necessarily mean anything and they're very comfortable. That's fine as they can express themselves but they need to experience discomfort. We want them to experience everything and are stretched before they cross that white line at Old Trafford."

FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE

And what better way to learn than to listen to somebody who has a wealth of experience of becoming a United legend? Michael Carrick may still be playing regularly for the first team but he is spending some of his time coaching the Under-14s and also passed on valuable information to the whole group of Academy youngsters during a special Q&A session.

"I enjoy it when I can," he told ManUtd.com. "I had a bit of a chat and a Q&A with the boys a few weeks ago, a lot of the Academy lads, and it’s something I enjoy.

"It’s just trying to pass something on, some experience that I’ve had over the years, what I was like in their situation and things like that. Obviously, I’m using it to go for my badges as well and go for my A-Licence, so it’s worked quite well."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 50
Aba_MaczUnited, adi_Giggsy, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, ditra wirochadi, Dosol, dwitri27, edoardo, endhy_cantona, Fauzijapank, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Fx hendy, Genk's007, GILANG ZULYAN, Gustiono, h-ANG, haryo adi n, id4y, ijuul, juliand_fergie, mahersal123, mousetrap, my1878, normansyahrizal, Officialendy, penk22_, Red Stain, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, S Juan Ahmad, Sigied Giggsy, suartawan, tasho, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan