United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

Old 06-09-2016, 01:25 PM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default United Injury News 2016/17

Henrikh Mkhitaryan remains a doubt for Manchester derby at Old Trafford: 'I'm not sure yet if I will be fit'

* Henrikh Mkhitaryan joined Manchester United on four-year deal in July
* Mkhitaryan suffered injury during Armenia's clash with Czech Republic
* Manchester United midfielder collided with Czech captain Marek Suchy
* Mkhitaryan missed his country's 1-0 loss against Denmark last Sunday
* The 27-year-old remains an injury doubt for Saturday's Manchester derby

Henrikh Mkhitaryan's chances of playing in the Manchester derby appear increasingly remote as the Armenian continues his recovery from a thigh injury.

The Manchester United midfielder sustained the injury following a collision with Czech Republic captain Marek Suchy in Armenia's 3-0 defeat at Mestsky Stadion last Wednesday.

Mkhitaryan missed his country's 1-0 loss against Denmark last Sunday and remains a doubt for the eagerly-anticipated Manchester derby at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan remains an injury doubt for Saturday's Manchester derby at Old Trafford

'We win & lose together… I'm very disappointed to have missed the game vs Denmark, but I'd like to thank the team for their hard work,' the 27-year-old said in a statement on his Instagram account.

'I continue extensively my rehabilitation, but I'm not sure yet if I will be fit for the derby this weekend. I'm motivated as ever and plan to put all my energy to be in great shape as soon as possible...a simple devotion to what I love most - football!'

'Thanks for sending me your love and support.'

The 27-year-old provided an injury update for his fans via his Instragram account on Monday

A statement released by the Armenian FA last Friday said the injury would 'usually require a week to 10 days to heal'.

Mkhitaryan returned to United's training base in Carrington earlier that day for treatment.

The Armenia captain, who signed from Borussia Dortmund on a four-year deal during the summer, has yet to start a competitive game for United under Jose Mourinho.

Mkhitaryan has come off the bench in United's four competitive fixtures so far this term, including an eye-catching cameo against Hull City when he entered the fray on the hour mark and helped his side secure a last-gasp 1-0 victory at a rain-soaked KCOM Stadium.

Mourinho's unbeaten United side welcome Pep Guardiola's Manchester City, who have also yet to drop a point in the Premier League this season, to Old Trafford on Saturday.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3774851/Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-remains-doubt-Manchester-derby-Old-Trafford-m-not-sure-fit.html
Old 06-09-2016, 02:23 PM   #2
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: United Injury News 2016/17

Fellla apakah ada kabarnya?
Old 06-09-2016, 02:34 PM   #3
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Kayaknya si kribo bakal menepi om
Old 07-09-2016, 02:05 PM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Man Utd's Fellaini set for Manc derby after Belgium start

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is set to feature in the Manchester derby at the weekend after recovering from injury.

The Belgian sustained a back injury during United's 1-0 win over Hull City last weekend but played for his national team in the 3-0 World Cup qualifier win over Cyprus on Tuesday night.

Fellaini had missed Belgium's friendly with Spain on Thursday due to his problem.

The 28-year-old has been a regular in the starting eleven under manager Jose Mourinho so far this season.

Code:
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-s-fellaini-set-for-manc-derby-after-belgium-start-4145617?utm_source%3Dmoreover%26utm_medium%3Drss-feed%26utm_campaign%3DFeed-Latest%2BArticles
Old 13-09-2016, 09:45 AM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Luke Shaw unlikely to be risked for Europa League match with Feyenoord on first anniversary of horror injury

* Luke Shaw picked up a slight hamstring injury in the Manchester derby
* He suffered double break of his right leg away to PSV Eindhoven last year
* The 21-year-old spent seven months out of the game after the injury
* The Feyenoord match falls on the same date that Shaw had his leg broken

Luke Shaw is likely to be spared a return to Holland with Manchester United on the first anniversary of suffering a horrific double break of his right leg.

The England defender picked up a slight hamstring injury in the Manchester derby and is unlikely to be risked in Thursday’s Europa League group opener against Feyenoord in Rotterdam.

The game falls on September 15, the same date that Shaw had his leg broken in a challenge with PSV Eindhoven defender Hector Moreno 12 months ago.

Luke Shaw suffered a slight hamstring injury in the Manchester derby on Saturday afternoon

The 21-year-old spent seven months out of the game and admitted recently that he feared his career may have been over.

‘When I did it, the first thought that went through my head was, "Am I going to play football again or how long am I going to be out for?”,’ said Shaw.

‘It wasn’t too much about the pain because I could deal with that.

The defender admitted recently that he feared his career may be over following the injury

'But, yeah, there was a fear about how long it was going to take or if I was I was even going to be back playing football.

‘But as I went through it (the recovery process) I knew I was coming back and I'm looking past it.’

Jose Mourinho is likely to make a number of changes in Rotterdam to give game time to players who have featured little so far this season, including Marcus Rashford, Chris Smalling and Morgan Schneiderlin. Marcos Rojo is set to replace Shaw at left back.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3785214/Luke-Shaw-unlikely-risked-Europa-League-match-Feyenoord-anniversary-horrific-double-leg-break-against-PSV-Eindhoven.html
Old 20-09-2016, 02:32 PM   #6
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Luke Shaw undergoing scans on groin injury suffered during Watford defeat

* Manchester United were beaten 3-1 at Watford on Sunday afternoon
* Luke Shaw was blamed by Jose Mourinho for Watford's second goal
* The left back had suffered a groin injury though earlier in the second half

Luke Shaw is undergoing scans on a groin injury sustained before Watford's second goal on Sunday.

The Manchester United full back was heavily criticised by Jose Mourinho for his role in Juan Zuniga's strike following the 3-1 defeat at Vicarage Road.

Mourinho accused Shaw of backing off Nordin Amrabat, allowing Watford to capitalise down United's left before static defending then saw Zuniga sweep past David De Gea unopposed.

Luke Shaw is undergoing scans on a groin injury he suffered at Vicarage on Sunday afternoon

It has transpired that the 21-year-old felt the full force of a 50-50 challenge earlier in the half and aggravated a groin problem he has been battling with.

He is having tests to ascertain the extent of the knock and is set to miss the trip to League One Northampton Town in the EFL Cup on Wednesday night.

Clearly unhappy at his side's capitulation, Mourinho took the surprising step to take aim at Shaw's defending in the immediate aftermath of a third defeat in eight days.

'The second goal, Amrabat on the right side, our left back is 25 metres distance from him, instead of five metres,' the manager said after a frank exchange with his player on the bench following his substitution.

'But even at 25 metres, then you have to jump and go press. But no, we wait.'

Shaw is understood to be unruffled by those comments, while United's dressing room remain fully on board with Mourinho.

The England international was substituted moments after Zuniga's 83rd-minute goal as United threw on Memphis Depay in search of an equaliser.

Mourinho also moved to question the mental toughness of some members of his squad.

'I was completely aware that we were not the perfect team, that we had lots of players who are not end products and can make their own mistakes,' he added.

'My only doubt was the way they can cope with the negative moments that come sooner or later.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3797322/Manchester-United-defender-Luke-Shaw-undergoing-scans-groin-injury-suffered-Watford-defeat.html
Old 21-09-2016, 01:26 PM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Luke Shaw ruled out for Manchester United clash at Northampton after picking up groin injury

* Luke Shaw was replaced late on in Manchester United loss at Watford
* Jose Mourinho criticised defender for being at fault for a Watford goal
* Full-back will now not get a chance to make amends in EFL Cup tie
* Red Devils travel to Northampton Town on Wednesday
* Shaw also rated at just 50-50 for Saturday match with Leicester City

Luke Shaw has been ruled out of Manchester United's EFL Cup clash at Northampton, denying him the chance to make amends following criticism by boss Jose Mourinho in their defeat at Watford.

The full-back picked up a slight groin tear in the 3-1 Premier League loss at Vicarage Road where he was substituted with five minutes to play, before a row with the Portuguese.

What looked to be an exciting new chapter at Old Trafford got off to a dream start under Mourinho, with Community Shield glory followed by three successive Premier League wins.

Shaw will now miss out a chance to make amends at Northampton in the EFL Cup due to injury

Things have gone awry since returning from the international break, though, with the derby defeat at home by Pep Guardiola's Manchester City compounded by their Europa League opener away to Feyenoord ending in a late loss.

The Red Devils slipped to a third straight defeat in eight days on Sunday, after which Mourinho said 'some individuals probably feel the pressure and responsibility too much'.

Shaw was singled out for his positioning as Juan Zuniga re-established Watford's lead.

The 21-year-old is still making his way back to his best after missing the majority of the previous campaign following a horrific double leg break in a Champions League match at PSV Eindhoven last September.

Shaw has picked up the odd niggle so far this season, leading him to withdraw from England's World Cup qualifier in Slovakia and miss last week's trip to Holland to play Feyenoord.

It is understood the left back had a groin complaint scanned on Tuesday, with the results showing a slight tear that makes him 50-50 for Saturday's Premier League clash with reigning champions Leicester.

Anthony Martial also picked up a knock in United's disastrous afternoon at Vicarage Road. Martial could now also miss the clash at Northampton in the EFL Cup third round

While not as bad as first thought, the injury will rule the full back out of Wednesday's EFL Cup third-round tie at Northampton - a match Anthony Martial is also a doubt for after being forced off at Watford.

The France forward clashed heads with Daryl Janmaat in the 27th minute of Sunday's game.

Seven minutes later Martial lost the ball in the build-up to Watford's opener and four minutes after that he was substituted, still appearing to be feeling the effects of the earlier collision of heads.

United's preview for Wednesday's match states he 'will be assessed' and the striker posted an update on Tuesday morning.

'Feel much better today,' he wrote on Facebook. 'Thanks for all your support and your messages!

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3798392/Luke-Shaw-ruled-Manchester-United-clash-Northampton-picking-groin-injury.html
Old 28-09-2016, 10:12 AM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Phil Jones closing in on comeback from knee injury and could return to first-team squad next week

* Phil Jones sustained a knee injury in training earlier this month
* Manchester United defender was expected to be out for four weeks
* The 24-year-old has had a leg brace removed and is closing in on a return
* Jones has not played in a competitive fixtures since January

Phil Jones is hopeful of a return to training next week after having a leg brace removed.

The 24-year-old sustained a knee injury in training earlier this month and Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho suggested he would miss four weeks.

There were fears that Jones had suffered another fitness setback but Sportsmail understands he could link back up with Mourinho's squad after the weekend.

Phil Jones is closing in on a return to the Manchester United squad after injury

The brace was fitted as a precaution following the incident and the defender remains optimistic that he will enjoy a injury-free period.

Jones has not played a competitive fixture since January and he was expected to be involved at Feyenoord as United kicked off their Europa League campaign.

The England international missed the second half of last season under Louis van Gaal after damaging an ankle at the start of the year.

He turned out for the Under 21s in April alongside Wayne Rooney and was given time to fully regain his fitness.

Mourinho had preferred Eric Bailly and Daley Blind in the central defensive positions during the opening weeks of this campaign and Stoke were a number of clubs who looked at Jones before the transfer window shut.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3809761/Manchester-United-defender-Phil-Jones-closing-comeback-knee-injury.html
Old 19-10-2016, 09:46 AM   #9
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

James Wilson returns to Manchester United after suffering anterior cruciate ligament injury on loan at Derby

* James Wilson had joined Derby County on a season-long loan
* However, the Manchester United loanee suffered a knee injury in training
* Wilson had made four Championship appearances for Derby this season

James Wilson has returned to Manchester United for treatment after he suffered anterior cruciate ligament damage.

The 20-year-old striker is on loan with Derby County but is having the knee assessed amid fears he will miss the rest of the season after the club described the injury as 'significant'.

The England Under 21 international, who was on the bench for Derby's 1-0 victory over Leeds United on Saturday, suffered the injury in training on Monday.

James Wilson has had to cut short his season-long loan at Derby short due to a knee injury

'On-loan James Wilson has returned to #MUFC for assessment on a significant knee injury sustained during Derby County training on Monday,' United stated on Twitter.

Wilson joined Derby on a season-long loan in August and has made four appearances for the Sky Bet Championship club, including three starts.

He also scored in the Checkatrade Trophy draw with Doncaster Rovers earlier this month.

Wilson has made 20 senior appearances for United, scoring four goals.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3849020/James-Wilson-returns-Manchester-United-suffering-knee-injury-loan-Derby-County.html
Old 21-10-2016, 05:09 PM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

INJURY UPDATE ON SMALLING AND MKHITARYAN

Jose Mourinho has confirmed Chris Smalling was substituted during Manchester United’s 4-1 win over Fenerbahce due to a minor injury, although the manager had some positive news with the update that Henrikh Mkhitaryan will soon be ready to make his comeback.

Smalling started the comfortable Europa League victory at Old Trafford alongside centre-back partner Eric Bailly, but the England international was replaced by Marcos Rojo at half-time.

Speaking to MUTV after the final whistle, Mourinho detailed a slight injury for Smalling but remained optimistic that he could face Chelsea on Sunday. “He had a bad muscular feeling,” the boss told us. “We were 3-0 up so we decided to change. Hopefully he can recover for the weekend."

Mkhitaryan has not featured for the Reds since the Manchester derby on 10 September and returned to training earlier this week. The Armenia captain was left out of the squad to face Fenerbahce, however, and the manager explained exactly why in his post-match press conference.

“The situation is that we played with Lingard, with Mata and Martial,” Mourinho told reporters. “I am not an Einstein, I don't know a tactical system to play with four wingers at the same time. He has to work more to get the intensity and the real fitness to play at the high level.

“To have him here tonight on the bench and to give him 15 to 20 minutes, like I did with Memphis, I thought it would be better for him to work the way he did yesterday and much harder, obviously.

“I thought it would be much better for him to work today, like he did in the specific session, than to wait for his chance. But he is ready. He is ready very soon.”

http://www.manutd.com/

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 27
abeat_bjm, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, coepoe, ditra wirochadi, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, haryo adi n, id4y, jojo poenya, penk22_, Prayoga009, Red Stain, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku