United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 30-04-2018, 02:25 PM   #51
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Injury News 2017/18

Jose Mourinho believes Romelu Lukaku should be fit for the FA Cup final despite hobbling off against Arsenal with a foot injury: 'I don't think it's something that will keep him out'

* Arsenal lost 2-1 to Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon
* Romelu Lukaku hobbled off early in the second half during United's home win
* United face Lukaku's former club Chelsea in FA Cup final at Wembley on May 19

Jose Mourinho says Romelu Lukaku is unlikely to miss the FA Cup final even though the striker hobbled off with a foot injury in Manchester United's 2-1 win over Arsenal.

Lukaku couldn't play on after being on the receiving end of a challenge from Arsenal debutant Konstantinos Mavropanos and was substituted in the 49th minute.

But Mourinho reassured United fans that the problem does not immediately rule him out of the FA Cup final clash with Chelsea.

Romelu Lukaku was forced off with a foot injury early on in the second half at Old Trafford

'I don't think it's something, or I hope it's not, that in this moment keeps him immediately out of a game that is in three weeks' time. But I don't know,' Mourinho said.

'He wants to play all the time. He is never tired and, when he has small things, he doesn't care. He still wants to go. So, for him to say immediately, to change him, it is because he couldn't play.'

Lukaku and Mourinho will both be facing their former employers Chelsea in the final on May 19 at Wembley.

Belgium will also be keen to learn the prognosis on Lukaku, with the striker set to lead its attack at the World Cup starting in June.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5671903/Manchester-United-manager-Jose-Mourinho-Romelu-Lukaku-fit-FA-Cup-final.html
Old 02-05-2018, 10:00 AM   #52
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Romelu Lukaku will be fit for FA Cup final clash with Chelsea after ankle injury scare against Arsenal

* Romelu Lukaku limped out of Manchester United's win over Arsenal
* Scans reveal the Belgium striker did not suffer any serious ankle damage
* Manchester United face Chelsea in the FA Cup final on May 19

Romelu Lukaku will be fit to play for Manchester United in the FA Cup final against Chelsea at Wembley on May 19.

There were concerns that United's top scorer could miss the big occasion after he limped out of Sunday's win over Arsenal at Old Trafford with an ankle injury following a challenge from young debutant Konstantinos Mavropanos.

However, scans on Lukaku's right ankle have confirmed that he did not suffer any serious damage, and he will be back in action in time for the trip to Wembley.

Romelu Lukaku limps off after suffering an ankle injury against Arsenal at Old Trafford. Lukaku was injured in a challenge with Arsenal defender Konstantinos Mavropanos

It's welcome news for United boss Jose Mourinho who has named Lukaku in his starting line-up more than any other player this season. The Belgium striker, who moved to Old Trafford in a £75million move from Everton last summer, has rewarded his manager with 27 goals in all competitions.

Losing Lukaku for the Chelsea clash would have been a huge blow for Mourinho, with the FA Cup now United's only chance of a trophy this season.

After the win over Arsenal, the United boss admitted he was keeping his fingers crossed that Lukaku would be fit for Wembley.

He said: 'I don't think it's something, or I hope it's not, that in this moment keeps him immediately out of a game that is in three weeks' time. But I don't know.

'He wants to play all the time. He is never tired and, when he has small things, he doesn't care. He still wants to go. So, for him to say immediately, to change him, it is because he couldn't play.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5680521/Romelu-Lukaku-fit-FA-Cup-final-against-Chelsea-ankle-injury-scare-against-Arsenal.html
masih ada 18 hari lagi, bisa fit lah, get well soon Lukaku
Old 14-05-2018, 06:12 AM   #53
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga bisa pulih jadi minimal bisa tampil sebagai cadangan saat final piala FA nanti. Semoga...

MOURINHO PROVIDES INJURY UPDATE ON MARTIAL

Jose Mourinho provided an update on Anthony Martial following Manchester United's 1-0 win over Watford at Old Trafford.

Martial had been earmarked to start the final Premier League game of the season against the Hornets but was omitted from the squad after picking up a problem in training on Friday.

Speaking to MUTV and the media in his post-match press conference, Mourinho revealed the French forward has a knee injury that puts his participation in next Saturday's Emirates FA Cup final in doubt.

"Anthony, I have to wait a bit for more. It's his knee," the manager said. "He was injured in the Friday training session and yesterday [Saturday] he couldn’t train. He had treatment in the morning at the training ground and he stayed away."

Martial joins Romelu Lukaku, who has spent time in Belgium after sustaining an ankle problem, on the sidelines and both will be assessed ahead of the Wembley clash against Chelsea.

Mourinho added: "I’m waiting for the doctor but when it’s impossible to play today, I have my doubts [for the cup final]. Let’s wait and see, also for Romelu. I know he will be back on Tuesday."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 25
alif unyil, Andi Istiabudi, Cubs, delongedee, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, jojo poenya, penk22_, ridaridwan, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, Ryan_Jupiter, Ryan_lallo, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku