United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 26-06-2021, 08:21 AM   #181
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United Women's Team

Bulan Juni 2021 ini banyak pemain di tim wanita United yang pergi.
Terima kasih atas dedikasi dan pengabdian Mbak-Mbak selama ini yach..

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:57 AM   #182
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United Women are considering bid of over £100,000 from Chelsea for midfielder Lauren James with the club eyeing PSV's Kyah Simon as a possible replacement

* Man United Women have received a bid from Chelsea to sign Lauren James
* James, 19, is a promising midfielder but struggled with injuries last season
* United could line up PSV's Kyah Simon to replace Lauren should she depart

Manchester United Women are weighing up whether to accept Chelsea’s bid of over £100,000 for Lauren James, with the club looking at replacements for the talented England star.

James, 19, has been a long-term target of the WSL champions and a move to the Blues would see her link-up with brother Reece, who plays for the men’s side.

The midfielder scored a goal-of-the-season contender against Emma Hayes’ team in United’s 2-1 defeat at Kingsmeadow last season, but her game time for the Red Devils was limited due to a number of niggling injuries.

United don’t want to lose the youngster but have begun looking at replacements - with PSV’s Kyah Simon a possible option.

Australian international Simon, 30, would bring a vast amount of experience to United’s relatively young team. The Red Devils confirmed the departures of American duo Christen Press and Tobin Heath last week and are in need of strengthening their squad ahead of the new season.

A number of Australians have already made their way to the WSL, with Chelsea’s Sam Kerr the most high profile while Everton’s Hayley Raso is another well-known player.

United are yet to appoint a new manager following Casey Stoney’s departure in May and several first-team players have left the club.

Manchester United women are weighing up whether to sell midfielder Lauren James. Chelsea have placed a bid for the talented midfielder, who struggled with injuries last season

Defender Amy Turner joined American club Orlando Pride while strikers Jess Sigsworth and Jane Ross have also departed.

However, the club are set to finalise a deal for ex-West Ham striker Martha Thomas by the weekend.

The Scottish international joined the Hammers from French club Le Havre in 2019 but left the club following the expiration of her contract in May.

United finished fourth in the WSL last season, missing out on a place in the Champions League - despite leading the way at the top of the table at Christmas.

Stoney left as manager due to frustrations at the support structure facilities provided to her team following a temporary move to the men’s Carrington training base at the start of the year.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9745843/Manchester-United-Women-considering-bid-Chelsea-midfielder-Lauren-James.html
Old 17-07-2021, 04:37 PM   #183
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

It's the James double for Chelsea! Manchester United striker Lauren completes formalities for move to west London in a WSL record £200,000 deal... uniting her with brother Reece after partying with him on the pitch after Champions League triumph

* Lauren James has completed the formalites of a transfer to Chelsea
* he forward has been at Manchester United since the age of 16
* James, sister of full back Reece, has agreed terms and underwent a medical
* The £200,000 fee is now the record between two Women's Super League clubs

Lauren James has completed the formalities on her side of a transfer record breaking move to Chelsea.

The Manchester United striker will join the club in a move worth up to £200,000 - a record between two Women’s Super League clubs.

James, sister of England and Chelsea right-back Reece, has already agreed personal terms and completed her medical.

Lauren James has completed the formalities on her side of a transfer record breaking move to Chelsea.

The Manchester United striker will join the club in a move worth up to £200,000 - a record between two Women’s Super League clubs.

James, sister of England and Chelsea right-back Reece, has already agreed personal terms and completed her medical.

A Chelsea player is expected to head in the opposite direction with that part of the deal currently being finalised.

But barring a miraculous collapse, James will become a Chelsea player.

Sportsmail understands the England international’s move was overseen by her father Nigel James, her agent Sam Stapleton and renowned sports lawyer Udo Onwere.

Lauren James has completed her record-breaking move to Chelsea from Manchester United. James has united with her brother Reece at Stamford Bridge. James has joined Chelsea in a deal worth up to £200,000 - a record between two WSL clubs. The personal terms and medical have already been finalised between Jame and Chelsea

James joined United from Arsenal in 2017 aged just 16 and has been a regular goalscorer during her time in Manchester.

She has represented England at youth level and was called up to the senior team by former boss Phil Neville in last year - but she is still to make her senior debut.

As such, United were reluctant to lose the starlet, but they have now been forced into sounding out potential replacements.

It is understood that PSV’s Kyah Simon, who would inject experience into a youthful team at Old Trafford, is a possible option.

James has represented England at youth level and was called up to the senior team by former boss Phil Neville in last year - but is still to make her senior debut.

Her departure follows on from the exits of American duo Christen Press and Tobin Heath, further strengthening United's need to reinforce their squad for next season.

The club are yet to appoint a new manager after Casey Stoney left in May, and several first-team players have also followed her out the door.

Defender Amy Turner joined Orlando Pride in the US, while strikers Jess Sigsworth and Jane Ross have left too.

United finished fourth in the WSL last season, which meant they missed out on the Champions League despite topping the table at Christmas.

They are expected to sign Scotland ace Martha Thomas on a free transfer from West Ham shortly, however.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9790841/Lauren-James-completes-Chelsea-Manchester-United-deal-worth-200-000.html
Old 24-07-2021, 09:57 AM   #184
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mari sambut kiper baru tim wanita United, Sophie Baggaley

Old 18-08-2021, 11:42 AM   #185
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

New Manchester United Women boss Marc Skinner insists he's targeting silverware after Casey Stoney quit - as he reveals Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has offered support

* Manchester United women boss Marc Skinner is eyeing silverware this season
* Skinner was appointed as manager following Casey Stoney's departure
* The former United boss left amid frustrations over resources at the club
* But Skinner insisted he has felt nothing but support since taking the job
* The 38-year-old also revealed that he had spoken to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

New Manchester United Women boss Marc Skinner is targeting silverware and insisted the club's aim is to compete for the WSL title.

Skinner was appointed in July following the departure of Casey Stoney amid her frustrations over a lack of resources and the support structure in place for the women's team.

But the new manager was keen to stress the backing he has received from football director John Murtough and also revealed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had offered his support.

New Manchester United women boss Marc Skinner is targeting silverware this season. The manager insisted that the club wants to create a culture of winning titles and cups

'I emailed Ole and within 20 minutes he emailed me back and said "I look forward to meeting you, welcome to the club and I'll grab a coffee with you and we can integrate ideas", Skinner said.

'I've met all of the staff across the training ground, they've been nothing but friendly.

'This is part of the reason I came to Manchester United because I knew it had a heritage of supporting its own and growing from within. John Murtough is a very keen link to that and he's been nothing but supportive.'

Skinner, who managed Birmingham in the Women's Super League from 2016-2019, left American side Orlando Pride to join United an insisted he did so with the aim of winning trophies.

'It had to be the right team and when Manchester United came it was a wonderful opportunity to be back at a world class club.

Skinner also revealed that he had spoken to Ole Gunnar Solskajer after taking the job. Casey Stoney left her role as manager amid frustrations over a lack of resources last season. Skinner insisted he has felt nothing but support since being appointed at the end of July. The United boss said the club's supporters will be key as they look to push for a top three finish

'We're at a club that wants to be successful. It's putting everything in place to create the successes that come from winning titles, that come from winning cups. That's part of the reason that I came here because those are always going to be part of the ambitions that I want to achieve.

'I'm well aware of the quality in this league and the growing quality from every team. Being here, our challenge is to win things. I didn't come back just to exist, we're building on great foundations that Casey left.

'If I was to look back on my experience at Birmingham, we had no money. We closed the gap because we believed in each other, because we believed in what we were doing and we knew that we had to fight against might.

'Since I've been at Manchester United of course the resources have been there and I've been supported. I've felt nothing but support since I've been here.'

United saw several senior players depart at the end of their contracts this summer while American internationals Tobin Heath and Christen Press returned to the United States.

But Skinner said there are long-term plans in place to strengthen the squad in the current and future transfer windows.

'I want to ingrain the youth team players. When I was at Birmingham we grew youth team players because they understood the DNA of the club. It's a Manchester United identity. As we add in the star players that we want to attain here and retain here, then we have to continue to grow the culture of the club.'

When pressed on his transfer plans, Skinner added: 'I've already seen plans for players that are maybe two years down the line that would suit the growth of this club.

'There's a structure and plan in place that I was really excited with. I will look into adding players of the right calibre for this team but it's about getting the right people.

'It's a contingency plan based on different movements in the market. I have direct lines to Julie Ferguson and John Murtough, I think we've met twice a week, I have constant conversations. John has come out to watch us on the training field, I feel nothing but support from there.

'Since I've been in, I've seen nothing but love, energy, commitment, drive and ambition towards our women's team. We wouldn't expect anythingless than that. We will continue to grow.'

United will kick off the new WSL season against Reading on September 3 with the clash to be the first match shown live on Sky Sports.

Fans will be allowed back into stadiums after all of United's games were played behind closed doors last season and Skinner outlined how important the club's supporters will be throughout the season.

'Probably legendary is how I've heard it,' Skinner said when asked about the club's fans.

'Whenever I've watched (their games) I've heard them so for me it's about creating a connection with the fans. I want them to know I represent them and the players represent their football team. They're going to be vital if we want to really push on and continue the growth of this club.

'When we have to run that extra yard, they will be the extra breath in our lungs. I can't wait to meet them, I can't wait to be part of their club and we're going to aim to do them proud. They are the most important thing in football.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9902011/Manchester-United-Women-boss-Marc-Skinner-targeting-silverware-reveals-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer.html
Old 08-11-2021, 08:36 AM   #186
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Tottenham 1-1 Manchester United: Ria Percival's fortuitous late free-kick cancels out Alessia Russo's first-half strike to snatch a dramatic point for the hosts

* Alessia Russo put Manchester United ahead in extra-time in the first half
* United looked to be holding on before a dramatic late Spurs equaliser
* A long free-kick from Ria Percival evaded everyone and hit the back of the net

The goals both came in stoppage time at the end of either half, but they could hardly have been more different.

The first, from Alessia Russo, was a moment of quality to put Manchester United ahead; Ria Percival’s equaliser was a piece of good fortune. Yet that mattered little to Spurs, who stay third and two points above their opponents.

Manchester City’s poor start to the season has put the final Champions League spot up for grabs and United and Spurs are both eyeing European qualification.

United had won their last six games against Spurs, a run which started in November 2018 when both sides were in the Championship. This should have been their seventh and Marc Skinner’s side may rue letting two points slip.

Percival’s looping free-kick missed everyone, the bounce of the ball deceiving Mary Earps and going over the United goalkeeper.

‘It happens sometimes when they just put the ball in the box from the halfway line, that’s what you have to come up against,’ said United boss Skinner. ‘That’s football. It’s disappointing not to take three points but it’s a good ball in from them and we’ve got to be better at defending it.

‘I didn’t really feel we were that threatened barring a couple of shots from long distance with the wind. They used the elements well. I didn’t really think they got in behind us, they didn’t hurt us barring that last moment.’

Tottenham deserve credit for their willingness to battle until the end. ‘It’s huge progress, it shows what we’re trying to do,’ said Rehanne Skinner, head coach.

Alessia Russo (right) scored to put United ahead against Spurs late on in the first half

United manager Mark Skinner admitted that he was frustrated at letting two points slip

‘There are no points you can take for granted so we’ve got to be putting in those performances on a consistent basis.

We wanted to make a good account of ourselves and keep showing our identity.’

Against a Tottenham defence that had conceded just three goals in their first five games, United needed a moment of quality to break the deadlock and it came from Russo at the end of an insipid first half which yielded just two shots on target.

A quick throw saw Ella Toone and Kirsty Hanson exchange passes before the ball was laid into Russo.

The striker nutmegged Shelina Zadorsky then powered past Ashleigh Neville before firing in at Tinji Korpela’s near post.

Skinner added: ‘She (Russo) is getting fitter and better at what I’m asking her to do.

'She’s just got this wonderful strike, it’s almost like a scorpion’s pince.

'She whips it so quickly that the goalkeeper doesn’t have time to move.

'She’s been doing a few of them in training.’

Spurs found it difficult to break down a well-drilled United side and top scorer Rachel Williams had little joy against centre backs Aoife Mannion and Maria Thorisdottir.

Earps tipped Kit Graham’s fierce shot over the bar in the 65th minute but Spurs got their reward late on.

Kirsty Hanson of United protects possession from Ashleigh Neville in Sunday's match

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10174683/Tottenham-1-1-Manchester-United-Russos-half-strike-cancelled-Percivals-free-kick.html
Old 22-11-2021, 01:14 AM   #187
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tim wanita United harus mengakui keunggulan Arsenal nih..

Old 22-11-2021, 08:43 AM   #188
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United Women boss Marc Skinner urges club to keep investing to bridge gap with Arsenal and Chelsea... but insists he's not concerned after 2-0 loss to WSL leaders

* Manchester United lost 2-0 at home to WSL leaders Arsenal on Sunday
* Vivianne Miedema and Katie McCabe scored for the visitors in second half
* Skinner admitted United need to invest more to bridge gap with top clubs
* United manager said his side aren't on same level of Chelsea and Arsenal

It has not been a good weekend for Manchester United managers. There is no danger of Marc Skinner following Ole Gunnar Solskjaer out the door, but yesterday’s 2-0 defeat by Arsenal showed there is still a significant gap between United and the best sides.

There was a strange atmosphere here at Leigh Sports Village ahead of the game. Fans were unhappy the club had announced Solskjaer’s departure right before this huge match against the league leaders and they sang the Norwegian’s name in the 20th minute to honour the striker who wore the No20 shirt in his playing days.

Skinner’s job, much like Solskjaer’s was, is to turn United from a ‘nearly team’ into domestic and European contenders. There is some way to go. And Skinner’s post-match remark that United need more investment and depth to compete with Arsenal and Chelsea was telling.

‘That’s where we’re at. If we aspire to be in those positions then we need to make sure we’ve got the depth in our team to support the talented players who we have,’ he said.

‘There’s a gap (between United and Arsenal). That comes from investment — continued investment — and time.

‘I’ve been in the league a long time. I remember when Chelsea didn’t have Sam Kerr, Fran Kirby, Pernille Harder up front. I remember when Arsenal didn’t have Vivianne Miedema, Nikita Parris, and six forwards and Tobin Heath who is coming back.

‘The concern is very logical. We need to invest in the players and continue to invest so we can be where we want to be.

Marc Skinner said Manchester United had to invest more to compete with the best WSL clubs. Skinner admitted United still had work to do to bridge the gap between them and Arsenal

'The club has made no bones about that. We want to keep investing, we want to keep pushing women’s football and our team.

‘Of course, expectations are super high. I won’t diminish those expectations but we have to be realistic in terms of we have to have some depth.

‘I was never going to come in and wave a magic wand. We lost a lot of forwards in the summer. The talent is there, we just need more depth.’

While United were second best, this was not like the 6-1 thrashing they suffered at the hands of Chelsea earlier in the season and a combination of United goalkeeper Mary Earps and the crossbar frustrated the Gunners for 45 minutes.

But class eventually told and Miedema finally got her goal against the only WSL team who had previously managed to stop the Holland striker scoring.

Arsenal had lost five of their last six away games in Manchester before this victory.

A happy day in the cold North West for manager Jonas Eidevall, whose side remain top of the table going into the international break.

‘I don’t worry about Viv not scoring against any opponent,’ said Eidevall. ‘When she hasn’t scored against an opponent, it’s just a matter of time before she will.’

The Gunners were on the front foot from the start and almost took an early lead.

Katie McCabe cut the ball back to Beth Mead on the edge of the box and she skipped past Aoife Mannion before rattling a shot against the bar.

Mead had another chance mid-way through the first half when she was picked out at the far post by Kim Little, but her attempted cut-back went straight into the hands of Earps.

The United goalkeeper was called back into action shortly after when she tipped a stinging Noelle Maritz effort over the bar.

United went in level at the break but it took just three minutes of the second half for Arsenal to find a breakthrough.

McCabe’s pass from the left found Miedema and she held off Katie Zelem to drill a shot into the bottom left corner. McCabe then doubled Arsenal’s lead from the penalty spot in the 55th minute.

The Republic of Ireland winger was tripped by a lunge from Mannion but picked herself up to convert into the top left corner.

Miedema almost added a third for Arsenal from a free-kick but she hit the bar to the relief of United once again.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10227209/Manchester-United-Women-boss-Marc-Skinner-wants-club-invest-close-gap-WSL-teams.html
cabutnya beberapa pemain juga ikut berpengaruh terhadap performa MU Women musim ini
Old 23-11-2021, 05:41 AM   #189
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Hampir sebagian pemain dari tim wanita United yang turut berkontribusi meraih gelar juara pertama beberapa musim lalu sudah dilepas yach.. Bahkan pelatihnya pun sudah berganti. Dinamis sekali perkembangan tim wanita United mirip Ajax Amsterdam yang sering melepas pemainnya
Old 20-01-2022, 09:03 AM   #190
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United reach FA Women's League Cup semi-finals after extending their unbeaten run to five games... while City recover from an early set-back to beat Championship side Bristol

* Manchester United are into the semi-finals for the first time after beating Arsenal
* Alessia Russo’s header from Katie Zelem’s free-kick proved to be the difference
* As a result, the Red Devils have now won their last five games in all competitions
* For the Gunners, however, it’s now three straight defeats in all competitions

Manchester United are into the semi-finals for the first time after beating league leaders Arsenal 1-0 at Meadow Park.

Alessia Russo’s 85th minute header from Katie Zelem’s free-kick was the difference as Marc Skinner’s side continued their impressive run of form.

The Red Devils have now won their last five games in all competitions, with 13 goals scored and none conceded. For Arsenal, however, it’s now three straight defeats in all competitions.

Holders Chelsea are also through to the semi-finals with a 4-2 victory over London rivals West Ham.

The Blues went ahead in the 25th minute when Jessie Fleming played in Fran Kirby, who teed up Pernille Harder for a close-range finish.

But the Hammers drew level just past the half hour mark when Katarina Svitkova fired in from just inside the area.

But three goals in eight second half minutes put Chelsea 3-1 ahead. First, Erin Cuthbert headed home Joanna Andersson’s cross before Harder got her second with a tap-in after Kirby’s shot was parried by Hammers’ goalkeeper Anna Leat.

Manchester United are into the semi-finals for the first time after beating Arsenal 1-0

Harder then got her hat-trick with a close-range header.

On-loan Arsenal midfielder Halle Houssein pulled a goal back in the 83rd minute but the Blues held on to progress.

Elsewhere, Manchester City recovered from an early set-back to beat Championship side Bristol City 3-1.

The Robins took a shock lead in the 16th minute when Alex Greenwood turned the ball into her own net but the home side were soon level when Khadija Shaw struck in the 10 minutes later.

Shaw then grabbed her second just before half-time to put City 2-1 ahead.

The hosts scored their third when Vicky Losada capitalised on a defensive error before firing into the net.

Tottenham became the final team to make it through as Rehanne Skinner’s side secured a narrow 1-0 victory over Championship leaders Liverpool. In a game of few chances, Rachel Williams netted the only goal with a finish from just inside the box in the 71st minute.

The draw for the semi-finals will be broadcast live on talkSPORT 2 on Thursday afternoon at 3.30pm.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10420339/ROUND-ManUnited-women-reach-semi-finals-extending-unbeaten-run-five-games.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9
Andi Istiabudi, braausasda9593, h-ANG, jojo poenya, Legolash, penk22_, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku