United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2009/2010

Old 01-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #21
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Anderson Future....????

Quote:
United boss Sir Alex Ferguson fined the player £80,000 last month for skipping training and dropped him from the side.

PSG katanya bid ny di tolak sm UNITED nih. Tenggat transfer windows blum berakhir ntr malem detik"nya so apapun bs terjadi hehehe
Old 04-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #22
Supernan
first team
dope

Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Wah bner" Fergie kasi hukuman ke pemain yg nakal ya!!

Doi bakal maen jd starter ntr malem di reserve lwn City!!!

Hahaha ini jd pelajaran deh buat Ando.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #23
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson banishes Anderson to the reserves

By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 11:03 PM on 04th February 2010

Anderson's career at Manchester United hit a new low when the £18million Brazil midfielder was dumped in the reserves.

A frozen pitch caused the game against Manchester City to be called off, but the move is a sign of Sir Alex Ferguson’s frustration with the player.

Sportsmail revealed last week that Ferguson had fined Anderson for going AWOL and the

21-year-old was then left out of the squad for a third game running as United beat Arsenal.

Paris Saint-Germain and Lyon expressed interest in taking Anderson on loan last month, but United were reluctant to let him go amid concerns over Owen Hargreaves.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:46 AM   #24
B4YU
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernan View Post
Wah bner" Fergie kasi hukuman ke pemain yg nakal ya!!

Doi bakal maen jd starter ntr malem di reserve lwn City!!!

Hahaha ini jd pelajaran deh buat Ando.
Moga2 ada imbasnya ada Nani kedua neh di musim ini

setelah dapet "pelajaran" jadi "moncer" lagi ... anak muda sayang klo langsung di jual ......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #25
B4YU
first team
-

B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

Q&A ANDERSON

United's Brazilian midfielder Anderson can rarely be seen without his trademark big grin. And the boy from Porto Alegre (which literally translates as 'Joyous Port' or 'Happy harbour') hopes there’s plenty to smile about for the remainder of the season...

How do you think this season has gone for you?
I feel it’s gone quite well. I’ve played in a few games and I think I’ve done well. I’m very happy to be at United. I hope that I can be here for a long time and do even better for the team in the future.

Sir Alex says you always look so unhappy when he doesn’t pick you. Does that sum up your determination to play for United?
Yes, I think so. No footballer is happy when they are out of the team. If you’re not bothered being on the bench or in the stands you will never be successful, certainly not at a club like United. You have to be unhappy if you’re not in the team. But even when I am not included I always support my team-mates. I’d love to start every match, but when this doesn’t happen I support my colleagues because we’re a team and we stick together.

How tough is it competing with so many other top midfielders at United?
I see it as a great challenge. It’s good to have competition around you because that’s the way to get the best out of players. If everyone is competing for places, the performance levels will always be higher.

You’ve played in a number of different roles – an advanced midfielder, more defensively, or wide left – do you have a preferred role?
I prefer to play further up the pitch in a more attacking role because I think that suits my game. And the system that Manchester United play gives me the freedom to do what I do best. So I prefer a more attacking role.

You’ve said you’re still not satisfied with your scoring record. Are you working on improving in that department?
I’ve been doing everything I can to improve but, of course, no player that plays in my position is happy if they score just one goal in one season. I want to add goals to my game, and I’m always trying my best. I want to do well here, I feel happy here. But to me the goalscoring record isn’t a problem, if it doesn’t happen this season then I know it will come next season. I cannot, and will not, give up trying to achieve that. I’m happy with the way my career is developing.

How hopeful are you of making Brazil’s World Cup squad?
At this moment I’m focused only on doing well for United. If I do well and earn a place in the national team for the World Cup that would be fantastic. But if I don’t, I will still support them as a fan. My main aim is United, that’s my priority. I’d be chuffed to play at a World Cup, but I have many years ahead of me in the game so I hope to have more opportunities.

Dated: 8/2/2010

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 23-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #26
Supernan
first team
dope

Makin suram yah keknya, apa sengaja disimpen sm Fergie, ntr bisa berubah kek NANI?!! we''ll wait and see

Manchester United midfielder Anderson considered move away from Old Trafford
By IAN LADYMAN Last updated at 1:03 AM on 23rd February 2010

Brazilian midfielder Anderson has admitted that he has considered whether he has a future at Old Trafford since falling out of Sir Alex Ferguson's team in the last month.
Along with returning defenders Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic, Anderson is in contention for a place in the Manchester United team for Tuesday's Barclays Premier League home game against West Ham.

Considering his future: Manchester United midfielder Anderson
He has not featured at all since the 2-1 Carling Cup defeat at Manchester City more than a month ago and during that time the 21-year-old disappeared to Brazil after skipping a training session.
'I went to Brazil to think about my future,' admitted Anderson. 'I didn't go there to negotiate with other clubs, though.
'It's been a difficult season for me as I haven't played enough games. 'The coach has asked me for more effort and I accept that but I need more chances to play in the first team. I have explained my situation in private to him.
'I am not a machine. It is impossible to function at 100% in each match. I accept that my work was not good during some matches but those were not significant enough to stop me playing for a long time I hope.
'Sincereley, I am not finished at United. I insist that I can offer much to this team in the decisive moments of the season.
'I am happy here. I want to stay.'
Ferguson will reshape his team for tonight's match after Saturday's defeat at Everton, with Ferdinand certain to play at the back after serving a suspension and Vidic also hopeful of a game after recovering from injury.

Whether Anderson plays remains to be seen by the former Porto player admitted last night he must return to action soon if his place in Brazil's World Cup squad isn't to be seriously threatened.
'One of the my dreams this season is to be in the Brazil squad for the World Cup but if i do not play for United then the coach Dunga is not interested in me,' explained Anderson.
'This is very hard for me because I need minutes on the field during the coming matches.
'I have won titles here but still the people have not seen my real performance on the field. 'I am a professional footballer and my responsibility is to United. Am I happy? I am optimistic but if I play more then I will be more content. That is normal.'

Individual Win Games, But Teams win Titles
Old 23-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #27
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Iya Anderson cukup lama tidak muncul, tapi nanti begitu tampil malah sudah memakai gaya rambut model baru, hehehe ...
Old 23-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #28
catsuke
academy
-

catsuke Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Iya Anderson cukup lama tidak muncul, tapi nanti begitu tampil malah sudah memakai gaya rambut model baru, hehehe ...
bener tuh om, jadi penasaran ingin menerka model rambut macam apa yah yang bakal digunakan Anderson,.

Old 23-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #29
Oncy
Founder
-

Oncy Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Terakhir dpt tweet dr wartawan United minggu lalu Ando main penuh di reserve game stlh sembuh dr cedera... Tp dgn kembali tertariknya SAF pd Veloso mungkin saja Ando masa depannya di United mulai ga menentu...
Old 23-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsuke View Post
bener tuh om, jadi penasaran ingin menerka model rambut macam apa yah yang bakal digunakan Anderson,.
Dulu saat David Beckham masih menjadi kapten timnas Inggris, beberapa rumah taruhan di Inggris bahkan membuat sayembara taruhan model rambut apakah yang akan ditunjukkan Beckham. Kalau tidak salah akhirnya Beckham memakai model Afro seperti kebanyakan orang Afrika. Tidak tahu deh bagaimana kelanjutan taruhan tersebut, hehehe ....

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
iamsetia, llvfe444, PatrickSquare, Redsbusby