United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 15-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #191
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Schneiderlin A Barkley Fan

Morgan Schneiderlin has vowed to provide the ammunition to help Ross Barkley increase his Everton goal tally.

Defensive midfielder Schneiderlin, who completed a move to Goodison Park from Manchester United on Thursday, hopes to prove the perfect foil for his more attack-minded teammate.

The 27-year-old France international has taken the number two shirt previously worn by long-serving full-back Tony Hibbert and, explaining his lowly squad number, said: “Number eight is my favourite but one of the great players here, Ross Barkley, wears that already. I respect him.

“I wanted to give the kit man a rest after putting Schneiderlin on the back. They wouldn’t want a big number after that!

“A lot of squad numbers had already been taken and number two was free. I couldn’t have 13 because of superstition and, after that, there was 36, 37, 38, which I think is too high.

“I will take the number two for now and, if it’s good for me, I will keep it.

“I want to help Ross,” he continued. “I want to help other players, that’s my thing. I am a defensive midfield player, I get the ball back and find a forward player and feed them. I like to link up with players around me.

“I believe Barkley plays the number 10 role, so he will be in front of me. I want to feed him and the other players as well. Hopefully he will be what he is for many years, a great player.”

Schneiderlin, who scored in a 3-0 win for Manchester United at Goodison Park in October 2015, has faced Barkley on a number of occasions and added: “It has been very difficult [playing against him] because he is the kind of player who can dribble with both feet.

“Ross can shoot from far, he can find some good passes, he is always in the box.

“You always have to concentrate because he can go past people. He is very strong in the upper body and in the legs and so it is very hard being up against him.”

www.evertonfc.com

Last edited by Andi Istiabudi; 15-01-2017 at 08:34 AM..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 11:36 PM   #192
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Masih ada nih Morgan Schneiderlin dengan jersey United pada iklan Danamon yang terdapat di web resmi klub, hahaha...

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2017, 07:12 AM   #193
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga saja prestasi Schneiderlin bersama Everton bagus tapi jangan malah menyalip United yach

'Everton Bisa Salip MU dan Liverpool untuk Rebut Tiket Kompetisi Eropa'
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

Liverpool - Morgan Schneiderlin optimistis Everton bisa lolos ke kompetisi Eropa. Dia yakin Everton akan melewati Manchester United dan Liverpool untuk finis di zona Eropa.

Everton sedang melaju dengan bagus setelah tak terkalahkan dalam tujuh pertandingan terakhir di Premier League. The Toffees membukukan lima kemenangan dan dua hasil imbang.

Hasil-hasil itu membawa Everton makin dekat dengan zona Eropa. Mereka kini menempati peringkat tujuh dengan 40 poin, tertinggal enam angka dari Liverpool yang ada di posisi lima dan lima poin dari MU yang ada di urutan enam.

Jika Everton mampu mempertahankan performanya, Schneiderlin tak melihat alasan mengapa timnya tidak bisa mengejar tim-tim di atasnya.

"Kami ingin finis di posisi yang tinggi dan mengejar tim-tim di atas kami," ujar Schneiderlin seperti dikutip dari Sky Sports.

"Liverpool unggul enam angka, Manchester United lima angka, jadi kenapa tidak? Kami bisa mengejar mereka jika kami punya laju yang bagus," lanjut mantan pemain MU itu.

"Kami harus finis dengan baik sehingga kami ingin memberi fans sepakbola Liga Europa untuk musim depan dan membangun panggung," katanya menambahkan.
Old 26-02-2017, 06:24 PM   #194
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Better than Fellaini

penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:21 PM   #195
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United outcast Morgan Schneiderlin accuses former manager Louis van Gaal of turning him into a 'robot' at Old Trafford

* Morgan Schneiderlin has hit out at ex-Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal
* Schneiderlin made a major move from Southampton when signed by Van Gaal
* He left last January for Everton after 18 months of minimal impact in Manchester

Morgan Schneiderlin has hit out at his former Manchester United manager Louis Van Gaal, claiming he was turned into a 'robot' during his unsuccessful spell at Old Trafford.

Schneiderlin made a big money move from Southampton to United when signed by Van Gaal, but left last January for Everton in a £20million move after 18 months of minimal impact in Manchester.

The midfielder puts the blame for his struggles squarely on the now retired Van Gaal, who Schneiderlin claims tried to use him in the wrong way on the pitch.

Morgan Schneiderlin has hit out at his former Manchester United manager Louis Van Gaal.Schneiderlin claims Van Gaal turned him into a 'robot' during his poor spell at Old Trafford

Speaking to L'Equipe, Schneiderlin said: 'The first year with Louis van Gaal sticks in the throat. I didn't take any pleasure on the pitch. He left me little freedom in my game, even though I have quite a lot of experience in the Premier League.

'With him, I felt like playing a robot. They said to me, "You must never go and get the ball in this part of the pitch, you must not do this, that". These instructions may have disturbed me a little.

'When a player wonders during a game, "What does the coach want me to do?", he begins to be less efficient. Especially at Manchester United, in a context where all matches are scrutinised by the media and where one can quickly be criticised from everywhere.'

Schneiderlin made 39 appearances for United in the Van Gaal side which won the FA Cup, although the midfielder did not play in the final.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4396124/Schneiderlin-Van-Gaal-turned-robot-Man-Utd.html
Old 24-06-2020, 09:43 AM   #196
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Morgan Schneiderlin has swapped Everton for Nice in a deal worth around £2million
Old 25-06-2020, 07:40 AM   #197
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Pesan perpisahan Morgan Schneiderlin yang akan memulai karir baru di Perancis..

Old 27-01-2023, 08:54 AM   #198
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Western Sydney Wanderers targeting former Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin in what would be a huge coup as the -League club pushes for title

* French star Morgan Schneiderlin may join the Western Sydney Wanderers
* He has played for Premier League sides Man United, Southampton and Everton
* Marko Rudan confirmed talks are 'ongoing' with the 33-year-old midfielder

Frenchman Morgan Schneiderlin isn't the only big name target on Western Sydney Wanderers' transfer wish-list, according to head coach Marko Rudan.

The former Manchester United, Southampton and Everton midfielder is on the books of Ligue 1 outfit Nice, but the 33-year-old hasn't played a competitive game since July last year.

Rudan has enjoyed success in bringing players from France during the off-season.

Captain Marcelo, midfielder Romain Amalfitano and winger Yeni N'Gbakoto, who is represented by the same agent as Schneiderlin, have all joined the Wanderers from French clubs.

The Wanderers boss said he had been in discussions with Schneiderlin since the transfer window opened, but was keen to stress no deal had yet been signed.

Former Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin, 33, could be heading to the A-League. Wanderers coach Marko Rudan confirmed he has had ongoing conversations with the Frenchman

'We are talking, it's a conversation we've had for the last three weeks,' Rudan said.

'It's a nice name that's come out, I can confirm that he's one of a number I'm talking to but there are another six (players) who are there too.

'It's good and I know there's a lot of names like Juan Mata's coming out - he's not one of them - but Morgan is.'

Rudan is still keen on adding a striker to his frontline, but his ability to bring in a foreign import has only been made possible by the fact Milos Ninkovic elected to become an Australian citizen.

The Wanderers trained in the morning on Thursday to allow the Serbian-born midfielder to receive his citizenship in Sydney.

'It's a very big day for him and his family,' Rudan said.

'I told him to just smile in front of the cameras.

'It's a very proud moment for him and for our football club as well, he's a naturalised Aussie.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11678101/Western-Sydney-Wanderers-target-former-Manchester-United-midfielder-Morgan-Schneiderlin.html
Old 03-02-2023, 05:49 PM   #199
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Saya sampai lupa kalau dulu United pernah memiliki Morgan Schneiderlin, hehehe,,,

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 80
a85dr, AdhiX, adib, adnan44, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, arik_, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bulma, chincarito, d10neladitya, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, Fajar_, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, hombreng, id4y, ipay, irfi_1, irulrozikin, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, lauraniza, mochies5, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, unreal, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, Zulfan