United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 29-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #101
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: David Beckham

PICTURE SPECIAL: David Beckham arrives at AC Milan with all GUNS blazing

David Beckham flew into Italy yesterday to rejoin AC Milan as Fabio Capello confirmed that if he is fit he will be in England's World Cup squad.

The England manager's vote of confidence came as Beckham arrived by private jet for medical checks at the Milanello training ground - where he was met by an armed security guard.

Beckham, 34, was at the Serie A giants for three months earlier this year but will now remain with them until the end of the season.

Training: Beckham is put through his paces alongside Mathieu Flamini and Clarence Seedorf (above), after earlier arriving at the complex in northern Italy

Italian job: Beckham is greeted by staff members at the club

In an interview with Gazzetta Dello Sport, Capello said: 'If Beckham plays (in Milan) and if he is fit I will certainly take him to South Africa. I don't look at players' ages but at their qualities.

'He is serious, a great professional and he is really dedicated to making the World Cup.'

Beckham's first game in Italy is expected to be against either Genoa at home next Wednesday or away against Juventus four days later.

Icon: Beckham arrived in Milan looking typically stylish before driving himself into the city about 25miles away

In his interview, Capello says he is delighted the Premier League now has three Italian managers - Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea, Roberto Mancini at Manchester City and Gianfranco Zola at West Ham.

He said: 'It's the result of good work at the Coverciano (Italian football training camp) school. it's a badge of honour for our football.'

But he went on to praise football in England, saying: 'The Premier League is the most interesting and enchanting in the world. There are particular aromas. There are full grounds, safety, beauty and a lack of stupidity.

'In Italy we always make the same mistakes - managing the grounds and with the violent fans. We don't solve our problems.'

AC/DB: Beckham hopes his spell with Milan will earn him a place at the World Cup

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #102
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

United legend: I love the club..It has always been a special place in my heart

Author: Ben Moss
Posted on:30 December 2009 - 20:59

David Beckham has admitted he nearly cried when AC Milan drew his former club Manchester United in the Champions League knockout stages. The Old Trafford hero is yet to play Manchester United since leaving Sir Alex Ferguson’s side some six years ago, yet his love for the club remains undiminished.

The Manchester United legend told Sky Sports: “When I knew the draw, I nearly cried,”

"I love the club. It's going to be an emotional night.”

Beckham concluded: "I have never returned to Old Trafford in six years.”

“It has always been a special place in my heart."

Beckham played for Manchester United for the best part of a decade, making over 200 league appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson’s side. He will return to Old Trafford on 10th March for the second leg.

What kind of reception will Manchester United fans afford their former player? Have your say in the comments section below.
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #103
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

sekali seorang pemain bermain untuk United maka bila mereka mau jujur,seumur hidup akan cinta dan terus memikirkan Manchester United.....

By PAUL JIGGINS

Published: Today

DAVID BECKHAM insists he will not celebrate if he scores against Manchester United in the Champions League - although he may burst into tears!

AC Milan's new loan star admits he almost wept with joy when he heard his temporary club would be facing his old one in the next round of Europe's elite competition.

Beckham supported United as a kid and played 394 games for them - scoring 85 goals - before leaving Old Trafford for Real Madrid in 2003.

This will be the first time he has played against Alex Ferguson's troops and he said: "If I score I will not celebrate.

"I would love to score but I definitely wouldn't celebrate.

"I know that sometimes when it's a big occasion you don't think, so you can never tell what will happen.

"But I am telling you I wouldn't want to celebrate."

The Sun was the only British newspaper present as Beckham was reintroduced to a select gathering of the local and national media here in Milan yesterday.

The England midfielder, 34, has rejoined AC on a six-month loan from LA Galaxy in a bid to seal his place in Fabio Capello's squad for next summer's World Cup finals in South Africa.

And what promises to be a momentous year for old Goldenballs features a dream Champions League double-header against his beloved Red Devils.

Becks will welcome his former club to the San Siro on Tuesday, February 16, for the first leg of their last-16 showdown.

He will then make what is bound to be an emotional return to the place where it all began for him when the return leg takes place at Old Trafford on Wednesday, March 10.

Despite growing up in east London, Beckham was a United fan as a lad - and still is today.

After beginning his career with the club, he helped them to six Premier League titles, two FA Cups and, of course, that memorable Champions League crown in 1999.

Now he will bid to end their hopes of trying to win this year's competition.

But he admitted: "When I first heard about the tie I almost cried.

"I was asleep in bed in LA when I got a message at 3am telling me we had drawn United.

"I can't tell you what my reply was! But the draw was a great surprise.

"I'm quite an emotional person and as soon as I heard I would be going back to Manchester United as an AC Milan player I became very emotional because it is such a special place for me.

"I've got a great rapport with the fans, the staff there and the manager.

"It was the club I always wanted to play for and it is my dream club.

"I still miss being a United player. I haven't been back to Old Trafford since I left nearly seven years ago and I miss it every day.

"This will be the first time - and to go back with AC Milan makes it even more special.

"It will be a very special occasion for me. But the biggest thing is that I am going back with AC Milan.

"It will be a special night, but it's business. It's difficult for me to think about knocking out United.

"But I won't like it if we lose, so I'm going to have to be professional."

And Beckham scoffed at claims his old team will be there for the taking after selling superstar Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid for a world-record £80million last summer.

Becks said: "When you lose someone like Cristiano, you lose a lot - not only on the pitch but in the dressing room as well.

"But I wouldn't say they are weaker because they've still got great players in their squad.

"It's the same when any great player leaves a club like Manchester United, AC Milan or Real Madrid - the club moves on."

And the Old Trafford regulars may even see their former hero playing in an unfamiliar role.

Reports in the Italian media claim Milan boss Leonardo has been trying out the Three Lions midfielder as a right-back.

Becks, always the diplomat, would only say: "I've played lots of positions in training, even goalkeeper.

"I realise I have spent almost my entire career in midfield, but there are a number of positions I could play in.

"I am sure Leonardo will know the best position in which to play me."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0bEppmB2D
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferly_Liemz For This Useful Post:
Old 31-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #104
erin
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
erin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferly_Liemz View Post
MU emang cinta pertama Beckham..
sayangx dy harus ninggalin MU di thn 2003 kmren...
Mudah2n ntr kalo pensiun, Becks msh mau terlibat dgn MU..
hehehehehe
*Merindukan becks di OT...
Old 31-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #105
GL zone
captain
Freedom of Speech....!!!

GL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin View Post
*Merindukan becks di OT...
tenang rin....

ntr februari diabecks balik lagi kok ke OT

tp sayang ny sebagai musuh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GL zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #106
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter

DAVID BECKHAM insists he will not celebrate if he scores against Manchester United in the Champions League - although he may burst into tears!

He will then make what is bound to be an emotional return to the place where it all began for him when the return leg takes place at Old Trafford on Wednesday, March 10.

we love you too becks..

gw jg menantikan saat2 beckham menginjakkan kaki di lapangan old trafford nanti, suasananya pasti sgt emosional, gw sgt2 berharap akan ada standing ovation buat becks dr seluruh fans MU di old trafford saat dia keluar dr lorong pertama kali
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #107
erin
first team
-

erin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL zone View Post
tenang rin....

ntr februari diabecks balik lagi kok ke OT

tp sayang ny sebagai musuh
ia nih..
sayangx becks ada di t4 visitors ntr ke OT...
aihh..aih...
Old 01-01-2010, 12:56 AM   #108
cr7lover
reserve player
-

cr7lover Ready for being a real United Indonesia

but he wont score!!!
ok he can score but after we are winning like 3 goals ahead
cr7lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #109
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Beckham Nyaris Menangis

MILAN, KOMPAS.com — David Beckham mengaku nyaris menangis saat mendengar AC Milan bertemu Manchester United di babak 16 besar Liga Champions. Dia pun siap tampil membela Milan melawan mantan klubnya. Bahkan, dipasang sebagai defender pun dia rela, asal dimainkan.

"Saat pertama kali mendengar undian Liga Champions, aku nyaris menangis. Sebab, ini akan menjadi hal spesial bagiku," kata pemain Los Angeles Galaxy yang kini kembali dipinjam AC Milan tersebut.

Ini akan menjadi penampilan pertama Beckham di Old Trafford setelah meninggalkan MU tujuh tahun lalu. Bagaimanapun, Old Trafford memberi banyak kenangan kepadanya karena dia dibesarkan MU.

"Aku bertekad memperbaiki permainanku. Tentu, ketika melawan mantan klub yang lama Anda perkuat, maka Anda pasti masih memiliki banyak teman di sana, apalagi aku menghabiskan banyak waktu yang hebat di MU. Ini akan sangat sulit. Namun, ini masalah yang menyenangkan," ungkapnya.

"Kembali memperkuat AC Milan juga merupakan hal yang sangat spesial. Ini hal besar bagiku, kembali bergabung dengan tim yang memiliki banyak sejarah seperti ini. Milan sama dengan MU. Maka, ini kesempatan istimewa," tambahnya.

Pemain yang sudah berumur 34 tahun ini musim lalu membela Milan sebagai pemain pinjaman dari Januari sampai Mei. Dia masih perlu adaptasi karena pelatihnya berbeda. Jika musim lalu dilatih Ancelotti, kini ia dan tim dilatih oleh Leonardo, yang pasti punya strategi dan gaya berbeda.

"Aku akan senang dimainkan di posisi apa pun. Di lini pertahanan atau menyerang, sama saja. Aku tak berharap langsung menjadi starter. Aku hanya ingin menjadi bagian dari tim. Pengalamanku bersama Milan sangat spesial. Itu merupakan yang terbaik dalam enam bulan karierku," katanya.

"Aku rindu pada tim ini. Tim ini sangat mirip dengan MU. Rasanya tak pernah berubah," tambahnya.

Milan saat ini di urutan kedua klasemen Liga Serie-A. Beckham berambisi ikut membantu "I Rossoneri" tampil sebagai juara.

"Memenangkan gelar adalah harapan utamaku. Aku rasa, peluang Milan belum tertutup. Ini skuad yang hebat dan bisa meraih scudetto," ujarnya.

"Aku sangat terhormat bisa berada di sini lagi dan akan bersama tim selama enam bulan. Milan akan menjadi masa depanku setelah ini. Milan selalu menjadi pilihan utamaku. Kemudian, tampil di Piala Dunia menjadi tujuanku. Namun, aku ke Milan tak hanya ingin tampil di Piala Dunia," ungkapnya. (FBI)
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #110
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Beckham: United legend was my England hero
-sport.co.uk-

Manchester United legend David Beckham has heralded his fellow Old Trafford hero Bryan Robson as his international inspiration. Beckham recalled watching Robson during the 1982 World Cup playing against France in Spain, and the former Real Madrid midfielder suggests Robson’s courage and tenacity inspired him to captain his country later on in his career.

Beckham began life under Sir Alex Ferguson when Manchester United captain Bryan Robson was in the twilight of his career, but England’s most capped outfield player suggests the man nicknamed ‘Captain Marvel’ had a lasting impression on his subsequently brilliant football career.

Beckham told the FIFA website: “My first memories are of watching Bryan Robson score goals [against France at Spain 1982] and be as brave as he was on the pitch.”

The Manchester United legend added: “He was my hero and everything he did in his career, I wanted to emulate – and I’ve been lucky enough to do that.”

Beckham is expected to play in the World Cup in South Africa, and he believes Fabio Capello has a number of players that international coaches are envious of.

He continued: “I think we’ve got many key players in our team: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), John Terry (Chelsea), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United) – we’ve got players all the way through our team who are exceptional.”

“We’re lucky to have such a talented group of players.”
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 254
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abdul rahman, adefebsa, adittelor, aldorioclev23, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Aman, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, andy kurniawan, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arland00, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, bambang.hariyanto, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, big_ganz, billywarouw, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bs_brew, Bulma, cep23cms, chest, crazygurlz, CRj, d10neladitya, daitze, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, dekepiks, delongedee, Dera Riesta S, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, der_emperor, desta swegenk, devil_heart, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dibi, Didin, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dyan_giggs, ebiTh, ecly_watchaa, edroid, Eka UPC, eliasinc, emunx keane, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, eying26, fadilbedil, fajrinited, fatzzjoe, Febert Wuisang, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fetem, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, GentaP, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipay, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, Ivank, iyyye, janettlamz, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jratualang, Juni HW, JustDenny, JustUnited, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kykyba7, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, leo aryo, Les Diables Rouges, liwaul hamdi s, loveUNITED, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, mikhail vidic, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, naufalhilmy, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nofi_redsarmy, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, omink_08, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, pelz, penk22_, petetdidi, pongsamma, prahmono, pukimax, pung91, Pure_red, qlkeucoit67, Rean, Red Army, reddevilmaniac, redit, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Ricky_urban, rio vander vidic, riska ramdhani, Riskur, rizkyawan, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Ryan Smith, s.h.a.r.a.z, saka7, sanji0ne, scratch, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, steve.crowford, sugeng99pramono, SuperBecks, swareksa, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, tasho, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, Tevan, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, Thomas, TomEnrico, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yacub budi, YRgoFManpm, yusufdian, zan_mufc, zeavhere, zircon tri hafid, zizitchy, zudomiriku