United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-02-2022, 11:44 AM   #181
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roy Keane

Roy Keane REJECTS the chance to return to Sunderland as manager after the Black Cats offered the Manchester United legend the job, with path cleared for Alex Neil to take charge

* Roy Keane has turned down Sunderland's offer to become their next manager
* The Irishman coached the Black Cats between 2006 and 2008 in his first job
* He was interviewed on Friday about a stunning return but has rejected the role
* Sources have suggested contractual issues played a part in the collapse of deal

Roy Keane has decided against a return to management at Sunderland after failing to agree terms with his former club, leaving the path clear for Alex Neil to take charge.

The Manchester United legend informed the hierarchy that he would not be accepting their offer after two rounds of talks. Sources say that contractual issues played a part in Keane’s rejection.

Sunderland quickly turned their attention to former Norwich and Preston manager Neil, who impressed during interview last week. Grant McCann, recently of Hull, and former Nottingham Forest boss Sabri Lamouchi were the other names in the frame.

But the failure to land Keane after he was interviewed on Friday and held further talks this week will be of disappointment to supporters.

Roy Keane has rejected the chance to return to Sunderland as their next manager. Keane had been Sunderland's main target but turned the role down over contractual issues

The 50-year-old had seemed set for a return to the Stadium of Light - 15 years after leading the club to the Championship title - and his appointment would have been hugely popular.

However, noises began to emerge earlier this week of the club keeping their options open as negotiations with Keane failed to progress.

The Irishman will instead continue in his role as a TV pundit, earning a lucrative wage in comparison to Sunderland’s offer. The club had also wanted him to take a short-term deal until the end of the season.

Neil, however, is willing to accept that arrangement and will be in the dugout for Saturday's trip to AFC Wimbledon.

Sunderland have slipped to fourth in League One having lost both matches since they sacked Lee Johnson last month.

Sportsmail revealed last Wednesday that Keane was the preferred choice to take over and his appointment seemed likely when, on TV on Friday night, he confirmed his desire to return to management, 11 years on from his last job at Ipswich.

The Irishman led Sunderland to the Championship title back in the 2006-07 season. Sunderland were hoping to wrap up Keane's appointment after a poor run of League One form. Lee Johnson was sacked by Sunderland over their poor results as they seek promotion. Keane's former team-mate Rio Ferdinand had been backing the 'character' to take the job

But it is Neil, 40, who will now be charged with reviving Sunderland’s promotion push. Fans have welcomed the Scot’s arrival, but questions are being asked of owner Kyril Louis-Dreyfus and sporting director Kristjaan Speakman.

Supporters, frustrated by recent results and the Keane situation, are demanding to know who is making the key decisions at the club, with the exact make-up of the ownership unknown.

Meanwhile, we understand other applicants who were spoken to included Neil Lennon, Jody Morris and Enzo Maresca.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10497835/Roy-Keane-REJECTS-chance-return-Sunderland-manager.html
Old 19-04-2022, 09:42 AM   #182
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Those days are over for me': Roy Keane confirms he will NOT return to management as Man United icon tells Jamie Carragher he 'can't see a club giving me a really good opportunity'

* Ex Man United captain Roy Keane has said he will not return to management
* Keane was previously in talks with Sunderland before opting against taking job
* He has not been in the dugout since his role with Nottingham Forest in 2019

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has confirmed he has no plans to return to management.

The 50-year-old was in talks with Sunderland regarding their managerial vacancy in February before opting against taking the job.

Keane has since returned to his punditry role with ITV and Sky Sports and he says his days as a manager are over.

When asked if he feels like a 'manager doing punditry' by Jamie Carragher on a SPORTbible video this week, Keane said: 'I did up til recently, but I almost feel recently, I think, those days are over for me now, going back into management.

Legendary ex-Manchester United captain Roy Keane says he will not return to management. Keane (right) made the revelation in a chat with fellow Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher

'I really feel like that. I'm 50 now, I'm doing the TV. Obviously, I'm labelled as more of a pundit now.

'But no, no, I feel I'm getting my head round it. It's maybe more of a head job that is the role for me and over the next few years, I think I can't see a club really giving me a real good opportunity to get back into it.

'But I don't mind that either. I'm not fearful of going, "Well, you might do the TV for the next two or three years." I'm fine with that, because I do count my blessings, because I know, as you know, there's a lot of ex-players looking to get back into it, and yeah, I'm okay with that.'

He added: 'If going back to the punditry, you and Gary obviously, and Micah, we do love the game. And we give our opinions, I'm sure not everyone agrees with us.'

Keane had spells at Sunderland and Ipswich as well as coaching roles under Martin O'Neill

Keane started his management career with Sunderland and helped them achieve promotion to the Premier League in 2007 before keeping the Mackems in the top flight the following season. A poor run of results saw him stand down from the job in 2008.

He then took the vacancy at Ipswich in January 2009 before being dismissed in 2011 following a poor run of results.

As well as his spells at Sunderland and Ipswich, Keane was a coach to O'Neill at Aston Villa, the Republic of Ireland and Nottingham Forest.

Since then, he has established himself as one of Sky Sports' main pundits with a reputation for being outspoken.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10728223/Roy-Keane-confirms-not-return-management.html
Old 16-07-2022, 01:34 AM   #183
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Nostalgia kenangan indah, masa dimana Roy Keane masih membela Man United

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2022, 05:54 PM   #184
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Akhirnya Keano kembali tampil membela United dalam Legends of The North setelah sekian lama menolak tampil dalam laga persahabatan pasca pensiun belasan tahun silam. Sayangnya United Legends harus kalah 1-2 dari Liverpool Legends dalam pertandingan tersebut...

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 10:40 AM   #185
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Man United are showing DISRESPECT to Ronaldo… it's just going to get uglier': Roy Keane BLASTS Erik ten Hag for leaving veteran on the bench in derby mauling by City - and club for not selling him

* Manchester City smashed rivals Manchester United 6-3 at the Etihad on Sunday
* Cristiano Ronaldo remained on the bench throughout the Manchester derby
* Roy Keane feels the Red Devils should have sold the 37-year-old this summer
* He slammed Erik ten Hag for his 'disrespectful' use of the Portuguese forward

Manchester United should have sold Cristiano Ronaldo this summer, claims Red Devils legend Roy Keane.

The 51-year-old pundit believes Erik ten Hag is disrespecting the forward by frequently benching him, notably in his side's 6-3 defeat by Manchester City on Sunday.

Ronaldo was named among the substitutes during Man United's trip to the Etihad Stadium, but he did not feature even when the visitors looked for an avenue back into the match.

Roy Keane feels Manchester United's treatment of Cristiano Ronaldo has been disrespectful. The Portuguese star stayed on the bench as Manchester City thrashed Manchester United 6-3

After the match, Ten Hag told reporters that the 37-year-old superstar remained unused 'out of respect for his big career', choosing not to elaborate further.

The Dutchman added: 'The other thing was the advantage I could bring Martial, he needs the minutes but I don't want to point it out like that.'

After the Manchester derby, Keane slammed the manager's treatment of Ronaldo, who was one of only four unused substitutes including goalkeeper Tom Heaton.

The former Red Devils captain believes the club should have let Ronaldo leave this summer. The 37-year-old forward was one of four unused substitutes not called upon by Erik ten Hag. Keane thinks Ronaldo will be hurting after playing no part in the Manchester derby

Keane told Sky Sports: 'I think Man United are showing disrespect to Ronaldo. I think he should have been let go before the [closing] of the window.

'Okay, you're the manager, you need options but you don't hold onto Ronaldo to sit on the bench. He's one of the greatest players ever.

'He's played him in one or two European games. It's just going to get uglier as the season goes on.

'If he's sitting on the bench for United, week in, week out it's just going to get uglier. I think United have shown nothing but disrespect to Ronaldo.

'They should have let him go when the opportunity came. He did have options, I know that for a fact.

'But to hold onto Ronaldo to sit on the bench, I think is ridiculous for a player of his stature.'

The former Red Devils captain added: 'So what if you're 4-0 down. You look at his goal record, as good a chance of anyone of putting it in the back of the net.

'People are obsessed with the pressing side of the game. You put the balls in the right areas, he'll score goals.'

Keane was also asked whether trouble could be on the horizon at Old Trafford if Ronaldo keeps being omitted from the starting line-up. He admitted this could be the case.

Keane continued: 'I think he could be [a distraction in dressing room]. I think he will be if the season goes ugly.

'Because Ronaldo, the most natural thing in the world is he's going to be frustrated. Tomorrow, he's going to be in with the other lads. That's fine, that's the deal. But it's clear you're not really going to be starting if everyone is fit. Ronaldo will not be starting.

If there's a few injuries, of course. But Ronaldo doesn't want to be sitting there thinking: "if there's a few injuries I might get an opportunity."

'You see him in the warm up today, you see him on the bench. He'll be hurting badly, let me tell you, despite what he's won in the game. And he's won a few big prizes let me tell you.

'But the great players and the top players want to play week in, week out. He did not come back to United to sit on the bench in a derby game.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11272845/Roy-Keane-insists-Manchester-United-sold-Cristiano-Ronaldo-summer.html
Old 09-01-2023, 08:53 AM   #186
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Roy Keane opens up on his DREADFUL first date with wife Theresa after more than 25 years of marriage... with the former Man United captain revealing it was a 'very bad' experience which lasted just 15 MINUTES before she slammed the car door on him!

* Roy Keane has revealed his first date with now-wife ended after just 15 minutes
* The former Man United captain said Theresa Doyle slammed the car door on him
* They failed to agree on what to do after he picked her up from the City Ground
* However, the couple have been married for over 25 years, and have five kids

Roy Keane has opened up about the terrible first date he had with Theresa Doyle, his wife of more than two and a half decades.

The pair have been married since 1997, and they have five kids and two grandchildren together.

But it started with a disastrous 15-minute date while the Irish international was at Nottingham Forest in the early 1990s, before he moved to Man United, where he became captain.

On The Tommy Tiernan Show, Keane, now 51, spoke about his love life three decades ago, when he wasn't interested in 'chasing women'.

Keane said: 'It went very badly. We met, I picked her up at the City Ground at Forest and we went for a spin. I said to her, 'Do you fancy going to the pictures?' Because at least at the pictures you can just watch the movie, you don't have to chat too much, and she said no!

'She said, "No, I went last night with my friends." And I said, "Well, there are other movies on".

'I said "do you want to go for a drink" and she said no… I literally went back to the car, this was all within 10, 15 minutes and she said, "What are you doing?"

'I said, "Well you don't want to go for a drink, you don't want to go to the pictures, what else can we do?"

'And she got out [of the car], I said, "I might see you next week?" She said, "I don't think so" and slammed the door.

'That was our first date and we're still married!'

Roy Keane has opened up about his disastrous first date with wife Theresa (pictured in 2003). The former Man United captain turned pundit has been cagey about his personal life before

It is not known how Keane managed to turn around such an acrimonious end to their first date, but they have now been married for more than 25 years after tying the knot when he was at Manchester United.

The football pundit has been previously cagey around his personal life, and even jokingly cropped her out of a birthday tribute posted on Instagram in December 2021.

Their children are Shannon, Caragh, Aidan, Leah and Alanna, whilst they also have a granddaughter and grandson.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11612271/Roy-Keane-opens-dreadful-date-wife-Theresa-25-years-marriage.html
Old 02-02-2023, 08:31 AM   #187
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Roy Keane hails Erik ten Hag for bringing the 'feel-good factor' back to Manchester United after reaching Carabao Cup final - and says the club have benefitted from moving on 'ENERGY-SAPPERS' like Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Pogba

* Roy Keane has praised Erik ten Hag for the job he has done so far at Man United
* Keane says too many players were sapping energy out of the club last season
* United booked their place in the Carabao Cup Final where they'll play Newcastle

Roy Keane has labelled the players Manchester United have let leave the club as 'energy-sappers' and hailed Erik ten Hag for bringing back the feel-good factor at Old Trafford.

Ten Hag will have the chance to win a trophy in his first season at Old Trafford after United secured their place in the Carabao Cup final by beating Nottingham Forest 2-0 on the night and 5-0 over the two legs.

The Dutchman's reign had a troubled start and he's had to deal with the Cristiano Ronaldo saga, but there now seems to be renewed vigour at the club and among the current crop of players.

Speaking after the victory, former United captain Keane said the positivity has come from a number of high-profile names leaving the club, which has allowed Ten Hag to put his mark on the team, and criticised 'fringe players' who did not give enough under interim boss Ralf Rangnick last season.

'When the manager came in, United were rock bottom and we had to talk about the recruitment, but what I think was key as well was the five or six players that left,' Keane told Sky Sports.

Roy Keane says Erik ten Hag has brought the feel-good factor back to the club after a poor start

'I'm not knocking all these players, Pogba, Mata, Matic, Jesse Lingard, lads who'd been around and knew they were leaving. They knew they'd be leaving and their contracts were up for most of them and I think that wasn't helping.

'There definitely feels around the club a new energy, the new manager has put a few markers down after a bad to start to the season, and that momentum and that feel good factor is back at the club. The energy levels are different.'

One name that Keane didn't initially tag into that group of ex-United stars was Cristiano Ronaldo, who left the club in December following his controversial interview with Piers Morgan and now plays for Al-Nassr.

However, when asked if the Portuguese star was another example of the players Keane was referring to, he wasn't shy about adding his name to the list.

'I think that's helped (Ronaldo's departure) the manager and the club,' Keane added.

'No one wanted that to be hanging over the second half of the season and it should have been dealt with in the summer. That whole Ronaldo situation, he obviously wasn't going to sit on the bench and be happy with it.

'They've now dealt with it and now it's now hanging over the club anymore. But also the other five or six lads that left, Cavani another one. Those who were fringe players, coming off the bench, and when they were coming on they weren't bringing anything because they felt they should have been starting.

'Those subs and fringe players have to come on and be ready, where as the fringe players last year, you just felt they were energy-sappers.'

Keane says that some of United's players last season were not good for the morale of the club. Juan Mata and Nemanja Vidic weren't good enough as fringe players in Keane's opinion

Pogba returned to Juventus but is yet to make a single appearance for the club following an injury, Lingard moved to Nottingham Forest and has struggled, while Mata is currently in Turkey with Galatasaray.

Only Nemanja Matic, with Jose Mourinho's Roma, and Edison Cavani - who has managed seven goals for Valencia this season - have enjoyed some success since leaving United.

Second-half goals from substitute Anthony Martial and then Fred - assisted by another sub in Marcus Rashford - saw the Red Devils punch their ticket to Wembley, where they'll face Newcastle United at the end of the month.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11703405/Roy-Keane-says-feel-good-factor-letting-energy-sapping-players-leave-Man-Utd.html
begitu 'virusnya' disingkirkan, performa United menuju ke arah yg lebih baik dibawah asuhan ETH

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bangkit, bang_zak, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, cimbuang69, cimpluy kusut, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, elbayu, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, irhamutd, irwin3, jifortin, Jodirama, keanOehlers, kingherooney, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, SCIFFER, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, sompretz, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan