United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-01-2023, 08:40 AM   #1721
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo 'has a contract clause with Al-Nassr that allows him to join Newcastle on loan... if the Saudi-owned Premier League club qualify for the Champions League next season'

* Cristiano Ronaldo's contract with Al-Nassr has a rumoured European clause
* The star will be allowed to play Champions League football with Newcastle
* Eddie Howe's Magpies currently sit in third place in the Premier League table
* Ronaldo is set to make his debut for Al-Nassr imminently after new £175m deal

A new report claims that Cristiano Ronaldo's highly lucrative contract with Saudi Arabia's Al-Nassr has a loophole if Newcastle United make the top four.

During the furore over Ronaldo's future whilst he was at Manchester United, and when he became a free agent, there was belief the Portuguese star was seeking Champions League football.

And while he's since opted to go to Saudi Arabia, away from Europe's top club competition, he could be back sooner than expected, if a report from Marca is to be believed.

A clause in Ronaldo's new contract is reported to say he will be allowed to join Eddie Howe's Newcastle on loan if they finish in the top four, and qualify for Champions League football in 2023-24.

Cristiano Ronaldo's contract at Al-Nassr has reportedly got a Champions League clause. If Eddie Howe's Newcastle United finish in the top four, Ronaldo will be allowed to join them

A takeover of the Tyneside club by the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund was completed in October 2021.

Over the past 15 months, they have invested heavily in players, and turned around the club's fortunes from the relegation spots to being in the right place for Europe's premier club tournament.

The Magpies currently sit in third place in the Premier League, behind reigning champions Manchester City, and Mikel Arteta's high-flying Arsenal in pole position.

Ronaldo could make his debut for Al-Nassr against Al Ta'ee on Thursday, as previously reported by Sportmail after the 37-year-old flew to the country for a medical.

His arrival could coincide with another clash with management though, as Al-Nassr coach Rudi Garcia claimed to reportered that he 'tried to sign' Ronaldo's arch-nemesis Lionel Messi before signing the Portugal star.

Excited Saudi fans chanted his name and queued to buy No 7 replica shirts from the club shop ahead of his hotly-anticipated arrival into Saudi Arabian football.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11593469/Cristiano-Ronaldo-clause-Al-Nassr-Newcastle-make-Champions-League.html
Old 04-01-2023, 08:41 AM   #1722
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Cristiano Ronaldo insists he had 'many opportunities' to join clubs in Europe and South America before signing £175m-a-year Al-Nassr deal... as he's unveiled in front of 25,000 fans in Saudi Arabia

* Cristiano Ronaldo was unveiled as an Al-Nassr player on Tuesday evening
* The 37-year-old said his work in Europe is now done after completing the move
* Ronaldo signed a £175million-per-year deal to join the Saudi Pro League club
* Portuguese superstar also revealed he received offer from the US and Australia

Cristiano Ronaldo says his work in Europe is done and has justified his mega-money move to Saudi Arabia by claiming he has signed a ‘unique contract for a unique player’.

The former Manchester United forward was on Tuesday unveiled as an Al-Nassr player after agreeing a deal said to be worth £175million per year.

Ronaldo was introduced as ‘the world’s greatest footballer’ in front of 25,000 raucous supporters at Mrsool Park in Riyadh, to a backdrop of fireworks, flares and strobe lighting.

The 37-year-old, whose contract at Old Trafford was terminated in November, has been criticised for quitting the European game and taking the Saudi money.

Cristiano Ronaldo was unveiled as an Al-Nassr player on Tuesday evening at Mrsool Park. The 37-year-old forward is pictured in the Al-Nassr kit during his presentation in Riyadh

But he said: ‘This contract is unique but I’m a unique player, so for me it’s normal. I really don’t worry about what people say. I am really, really happy to be here. I am so proud to make a big decision in my life. My work in Europe is done. I won everything. I played for the most important clubs.

‘For me now, it is a new challenge in Asia. I’m grateful that Al Nassr have given me this opportunity to develop not only the football, but also for the young generation, the women’s generation. I want to change the mentality of the new generation.'

Ronaldo also revealed that he was offered moves to Australia and the US but had given his word to the Saudi side.

‘I had many opportunities in Europe and many clubs in Brazil, Australia, USA and even in Portugal, many clubs tried to sign me. But I gave my word to this club.

Ronaldo smiles as a raucous crowd greets him during his presentation on Tuesday. Ronaldo is joined on stage by his kids and partner Georgina Rodriguez (second right)

‘I know what I want, and I know what I don’t want. For me, it’s a good challenge to change and to help with my knowledge and experience to grow many important points here. I want to give a different vision of the country, of the football. This is why I took this opportunity.’

Ronaldo met his new team-mates - currently second in the Saudi Pro League - before swapping his three-piece suit for a yellow home kit and kicking balls into the packed stands.

To huge cheers, he told supporters: ‘It is a pleasure to be here. I will give my best for this club. My goal is to make people happy, to enjoy myself and to help the country be better and better.’

Ronaldo will help Saudi in their bid to host the 2030 World Cup, but insists he is there primarily to play football.

He added: 'I have beaten a few records there (Europe) and I want to beat a few records here. I am coming here to win, to play and to enjoy and be part of the success of the country and the culture of the country.

‘I know the league is very competitive. I have seen many games. I am ready to enjoy this, to smile and to still play football.’

Excitement built throughout the day ahead of Ronaldo's introduction, with fans making their way to the stadium early in anticipation of his arrival.

Large video screens on the exterior walls of the ground pictured him in Al Nassr's yellow and blue shirt.

After being presented to the world's media in his first press conference as a Al-Nassr player, Ronaldo then donned the club's kit and was presented to a near sell-out crowd at the Mrsool Park.

He signed footballs placed on plinths around the pitch before booting them into the crowd, before his family were presented on stage where he once again thanked his new adoring fans for all their support.

The 37-year-old Portugal international had his contract with United terminated in November after conducting an explosive TV interview with Piers Morgan in which he criticised manager Erik ten Hag and the club's owners, the Glazer family.

Al Nassr, the 18-time Saudi champions, made an offer to Ronaldo during the World Cup, which was held in Qatar in November and December. However, the deal was not confirmed until December 30.

Ronaldo flew in to Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport on Monday night, where he and his family were greeted by fans, before undergoing medical tests at Mrsool Park on Tuesday.

The hugely ambitious transfer is expected to heap unprecedented focus on Saudi football ahead of a potential bid to stage the World Cup in 2030, as well as on Al Nassr, which is little known outside of Asia.

For Ronaldo, however, it likely brings the curtain down on his career in elite club football.

Last summer he wanted to move to a club that was competing in the Champions League after United failed to qualify for Europe's biggest club competition.

Despite links with Chelsea, a transfer did not materialise.

He also endured a disappointing World Cup, which saw him dropped by Portugal for its last two games before leaving the field in tears following a loss to Morocco in the quarterfinals.

Ronaldo confirmed that he turned down an offer to play football in Australia and the USA. But it could have been different for Ronaldo, who said he had offers from all over the world

Ronaldo also only managed three goals for United in 16 games this season, with one of those coming from the penalty spot.

However, there have still been landmarks.

He scored his 700th club career goal against Everton in October and became the first male player to score in five World Cups with his penalty in Portugal's 3-2 win against Ghana in the group stage.

Ronaldo will aim to win a league title in a fourth different country after winning seven domestic championships in England, Spain and Italy combined.

Al Nassr plays Al Ta'ee on Thursday, but it unclear if Ronaldo will make his debut so soon after completing his move.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/live/article-11594769/Cristiano-Ronaldo-LIVE-Al-Nassr-unveiling-veteran-forward-presented-fans-Riyadh.html
Old 04-01-2023, 10:49 AM   #1723
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo CONFIRMS that he was offered a move to Australia after his Manchester United exit but snubbed proposal after he 'gave his word' to Saudi Arabian side Al-Nassr after sealing £175MILLION move

* Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed that he was offered a move to Australia
* Ronaldo, 37, had been mulling over his future after his Manchester United exit
* Last year, A-League chief Danny Townsend said a Ronaldo move was possible
* However, Ronaldo has revealed that he 'gave his word' to Saudi side Al-Nassr

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that a lucrative offer from Australia was put before him following his Manchester United exit.

Last November, A-League chief Danny Townsend stated that the Australian Professional League had held talks with Ronaldo's representatives over a huge move Down Under after he departed Old Trafford by mutual consent.

Townsend later confirmed that, after consideration, Ronaldo had rejected the proposal from Australia, letting slip that the 37-year-old had 'other priorities'.

Ronaldo's move to Saudi Arabian outfit Al-Nassr was confirmed last week, with the Portuguese veteran signing a huge $310million-a-year contract to move to the Middle East.

And he confirmed at his unveiling on Tuesday that he had 'many opportunities' from clubs all over the world, including Australian, but revealed why he decided to go for the Saudi Arabian club.

Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed that he turned down an offer to play football in Australia. Last November, Danny Townsend outlined audacious plans to recruit the 37-year-old . However, the A-League chief was informed that the Portuguese veteran had 'other priorities'. Ronaldo revealed that he snubbed Australia after he 'gave his word' to Al-Nassr

'I had many opportunities in Europe, many clubs, in Brazil, in Australia, US, even in Portugal there is many clubs who tried to sign me but I gave my word to this club,,' he said. 'Not only to develop the football but other parts of the country.

'For me it's a good challenge. I know what I want, I know what I don't want. For me it's a good chance to help with my knowledge and experience to grow many important points.

'I want to give a different vision of the country, of the football, of the perspective of everybody. This is why I'm here and why I took this opportunity.'

A move to the A-League would have been the biggest arrival in Australian football history and would have no doubt boosted the profile of the game Down Under massively.

Al-Nassr have reaped the rewards of having Ronaldo on their books, with their Instagram following increasing nine-fold mere days after his move was confirmed.

Before the global icon made his startling move to the Middle East, Al-Nassr's Instagram appeared to have around 860,000 followers.

Fast-forward to today and the same account has exploded by more than nine times and now boasts an incredible 7.8million followers...and counting.

It is clear the CR7 brand has already done wonders for the Saudi club - who have gained a whole new fan base since the striker's arrival.

The Cristiano Ronaldo effect is well and truly underway, but this is hardly surprising. The same thing happened when the striker joined Juventus from Real Madrid back in 2018.

Juventus gained six million social media followers after the mega-move across all social media platforms.

Al-Nassr's Twitter account has also seen a sensational rise in following and is now around the 3.7m mark.

On Tuesday, Ronaldo posted an image on his Instagram story to announce he had passed the necessary tests ahead of his move with the caption: 'Medical done!'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11595603/Cristiano-Ronaldo-CONFIRMS-offered-Australia.html
Old 05-01-2023, 08:41 AM   #1724
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo is BANNED from making his debut on Thursday for Saudi side Al-Nassr because he still has to serve a two-game FA suspension for smashing an Everton fan's phone

* Cristiano Ronaldo was expected to make his debut for Al-Nassr tomorrow night
* However, he is set to be banned having not yet served a two-match FA ban
* Ronaldo was punished after hitting a phone out of the hand of an Everton fan
* FIFA regulations state that ban's imposed by a different federation do carry over
* Al-Nassr fans will now have to wait longer to see Ronaldo in action for their side

Cristiano Ronaldo has been banned from making his much vaunted debut for his Saudi Arabian side tomorrow night, Sportsmail can reveal.

His new club Al-Nassr, who are reportedly paying him £175 million a year, have sold all 28,000 seats for the match against Al Ta’ee and were set to see him kick-off his Arabian venture amid huge fanfare.

But the self-proclaimed ‘unique’ player, who left Manchester United in acrimony, is still to be punished for a misdemeanour and has been told he is barred from starring for Al Nassr, a source revealed.

Ronaldo was hit with a £50,000 fine and suspended for two games by the England Football Association on November 17th.

He was found guilty of improper and violent conduct after he smashed an Everton fan’s phone from his hand after United lost a match at Goodison Park last April.

Cristiano Ronaldo has been banned from making debut for new side Al-Nassr tomorrow night

He slapped the hand of Jacob Harding as he stormed down the tunnel, damaging the boy's phone.

His mother Sarah Kelly said her son’s hand was also bruised by Ronaldo.

While the investigation was ongoing last month, it was reported that Ronaldo would accept an improper conduct charge from the FA, but was determined to fight the threat of a potential ban.

The Independent FA panel was chaired by Christopher Quinlan KC and it found Ronaldo guilty of ‘a deliberate and forceful slap down’ which was ‘a petulant act.’

He is yet to serve a two-match ban he was given by the England Football Association in November for slapping a phone out of the hand of an Everton fan during a game last season. FIFA regulations stipulate that Ronaldo's two-match ban will carry over to new side Al-Nassr

Ronaldo told the hearing via an electronic submission that the atmosphere at the Everton game had been ‘feverish’ and hostile.

He said he was injured by a heavy tackle late in the match but remained on the pitch. The United players left the pitch by way of a walkway which was not the regular players’ tunnel, he said.

Ronaldo said the crowd was aggressive and he and other United players were abused by Everton supporters/followers as they left the pitch.

The striker said that as he walked along the walkway, he caught sight of an arm quite low in front of him pointing towards his injured leg.

He said he could not see to whom the arm belonged but could see it was ‘holding an object’ but he did not know what.

He said his instinctive reaction was to slap ‘the object away’ adding the incident was ‘an instinctively proactive reaction’.

He said that it was not a premeditated action nor did he intend even momentarily to hurt anyone or anything. He later found out that the spectator holding the object was a teenage boy and he said he contacted the boy’s mother to apologise.

But the panel rejected Ronaldo’s claim that he had been concerned for his own physical safety and well-being as leaving the field of play.

It stated: ‘it is clear to us that the spectator posed no actual or perceived threat to the player. The player could simply have walked round him or ignored him. He was walking slowly and calmly, as were the other players. Nobody appeared to act as if under threat. It was an atmosphere he would not be unfamiliar with.

‘Instead, he moved his shin guard from his left to right hand and slapped down hard upon the spectator’s hand. We have little doubt this was an act born of frustration and annoyance rather than fear or concern for his well- being.'

Ronaldo had hoped to avoid a ban but the winter World Cup meant Premier League football was put on hold.

United played Fulham on November 13th and resumed first team action post Qatar on 21st December against Burnley in the EFL Cup.

Ronaldo, the source said, had not been available for two first team competitive matches as his contract with United had been torn up.

The ban carries onto his next club and effectively bars Al Nassr from parading its new star striker until it has played two competitive matches that he would have been available for.

Article 12.1 of FIFA’s Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players says: 'Any disciplinary sanction of up to four matches or up to three months that has been imposed on a player by the former association but not yet (entirely) served by the time of the transfer shall be enforced by the new association at which the player has been registered in order for the sanction to be served at domestic level.'

Ronaldo had been unveiled in front of Al-Nassr fans at the club's stadium on Tuesday evening. The Saudi side will now have to play two games until Ronaldo will be able to feature for them. Al-Nassr fans will now have to wait for the much-anticipated debut for the Portuguese star

This point had been noted by the FA when they imposed the ban and explained their written reasons on the case in November.

They had said: 'We note the Player has participated in a recently published interview in which he has criticised MUFC. We know not what effect that may nor will have on his future with that club nor whether it will take disciplinary action in respect thereof. The suspension we have imposed must have effect.

'In other words, it applies to MUFC’s first team competitive matches for which he is eligible for selection. Should he leave MUFC before it completes two first team competitive matches the balance of the suspension will apply to any new club he should join.'

'That applies with the Premier League and by virtue of Article 12.1 of FIFA’s Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players, beyond: “Any disciplinary sanction of up to four matches or up to three months that has been imposed on a player by the former association but not yet (entirely) served by the time of the transfer shall be enforced by the new association at which the player has been registered in order for the sanction to be served at domestic level.

'When issuing the ITC, the former association shall notify the new association via TMS of any such disciplinary sanction that has yet to be (entirely) served.'

After tomorrow’s match which he will miss, Al Nassr do not play again until Saturday 14 January in a derby against Al-Shabab.

The ban will come as a bitter blow to thousands of Ronaldo’s new club fans who snapped up tickets as well as queued for shirts with his name and ‘7’ number.

More than 5,000 Ronaldo shirts at around £50-a-time were sold in the club store over the last 24 hours, the manager told Mailonline.

His image is emblazoned on billboards across Riyadh and he has a 24-hour security detail and is ferried around in a fleet of cars with blacked out windows.

But Al Nassr will still parade him from the stands tomorrow night as he has said he wants to see his team mates play.

Before news of the ban, Ronaldo had already perplexed his new club’s owners by describing Saudi Arabia as ‘South Africa’ in his first press conference last night.

Furthermore, despite Ronaldo saying various clubs in Portugal, across Europe and in Brazil had been keen to sign him, it is reported that he was rejected by multiple European teams - despite being made available at a huge discount of £80k-a-week.

Ronaldo had claimed : ‘I had many opportunities in Europe and many clubs in Brazil, Australia, USA and even in Portugal, many clubs tried to sign me. But I gave my word to this club.

‘I know what I want, and I know what I don’t want. For me, it’s a good challenge to change and to help with my knowledge and experience to grow many important points here.

‘I want to give a different vision of the country, of the football. This is why I took this opportunity.'

Ronaldo jetted in to Saudi Arabia on Monday evening and was paraded before 28,000 fans at the club stadium last night with the money going to charity from ticket sales.

He was joined by his partner Georgina Rodriguez and their children as he arrived in style before changing from a three-piece suit into the clubs yellow kit and showing off some of his skills, as well as kicking a football into the crowd.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11598975/Cristiano-Ronaldo-BANNED-making-debut-tomorrow-Saudi-Al-Nassr.html
Old 24-01-2023, 08:36 AM   #1725
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo made his long-awaited Al Nassr debut in a 1-0 win over Al Ettifaq in Riyadh. Ronaldo took to the starting line-up for Al-Nassr for the first time after his stunning move

The 37-year-old forward failed to get on the scoresheet in his first match for his new club

Ronaldo had been made to wait for his debut due to serving a two-match FA suspension
Old 25-01-2023, 09:10 AM   #1726
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo 'could end his career at Al-Nassr as they are CONVINCED he will finish his playing days at the Saudi side' - who are 'not ruling out extending his £175m-a-year deal' if he wants to continue into his 40s

* Cristiano Ronaldo joined Saudi Arabian club Al-Nassr back in December
* The striker made his competitive debut for the club on Thursday against Ettifaq
* Manager Rudi Garcia said the team tried 'too hard' to get him involved

Cristiano Ronaldo's new club Al-Nassr are reportedly convinced he will end his career there, as he'll be 40 years old when his contract ends in 2025.

The Portuguese national team captain joined the Saudi Arabian club on a mammoth contract worth a reported £175million-a-year following his exit from Manchester United in November.

And according to ESPN, club officials believe Al-Nassr will be his last career stop, though sources told the publication that the club have not ruled out extending his deal if he wanted to continue playing past 2025.

Ronaldo debuted for the club in a 1-0 win over Ettifaq on Sunday, but according to manager Rudi Garcia, the team needs to tweak their mindset with the legendary striker on the field.

Garcia, via Goal, said players tried 'too hard' to involve Ronaldo.

'I told the players they need to make the right choices on the pitch,' Garcia told reporters after the game.

Cristiano Ronaldo will be 40 years old by the time his current deal at Al-Nassr runs out. Ronaldo made his competitive debut versus Ettifaq at the King Fahd Stadium on Sunday

'Obviously Cristiano Ronaldo is asking for the ball and we have to give him the ball because he's the player who can make the difference.

'We need to work a lot on the positions of everyone. Sometimes we had crosses but not enough people in the box. We need to work on that.'

Ronaldo captained the side on his debut after serving a two-match ban from his time at United and leaped to head in the cross the lone goal came from, but the ball went over his head and was put in by Talisca.

The striker's time in Saudi Arabia could also make an impact off the pitch.

According to ESPN, Ronaldo arrived at the club with a list of 'best practices' after previously criticizing United's facilities.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11671621/Cristiano-Ronaldo-end-career-Al-Nassr-CONVINCED-finish-playing-there.html
Old 30-01-2023, 08:33 AM   #1727
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo will 'go BACK to Europe' before he retires, claims Al-Nassr coach... as Rudi Garcia insists the Portuguese superstar 'won't finish his career' with the Saudi Arabian side

* Cristiano Ronaldo won't finish his career with Al-Nassr, according to his coach
* The Portuguese superstar only completed a move to the Saudi side in December
* Manager Rudi Garcia insisted the forward will 'go back to Europe' before retiring

Cristiano Ronaldo's Al-Nassr coach has claimed the forward will 'go back to Europe' before retiring from football, according to reports.

The superstar forward only secured a move to the Saudi Arabian side last month but it seems talks over his future have already begun to circulate.

And, this time, it's his own coach that has added fuel to the fire after Rudi Garcia suggested that the five-time Ballon d'or winner will have one final stint in Europe before hanging up his boots.

According to SPORT, Al-Nassr head coach Garcia said: 'Cristiano Ronaldo is a positive addition as he helps disperse defenders.

The 58-year-old manager said: 'He's [Ronaldo] one of the best players in the world. He won't finish his career at Al-Nassr, he'll go back to Europe.'

Garcia was speaking after the side's 3-1 defeat to Al Ittihad in the semi-finals of the Arabian Super Cup, where Ronaldo failed to get on the scoresheet.

The former Manchester United and Real Madrid star is yet to score for the club in the Saudi Pro League, having featured in one competitive fixture.

Cristiano Ronaldo will reportedly make a return to Europe before retiring in his career. Ronaldo is yet to score in the Saudi Pro League since making the record-breaking move. The Portuguese superstar reportedly wants to say goodbye to his United team-mates properly

Ronaldo secured a move to Saudi Arabia in December after falling out of favour with United manager Erik ten Hag and mutually terminating his contract.

The former Red Devil has reportedly invited his old United team-mates to watch Al-Nassr play after missing out on a proper goodbye exit from Old Trafford.

Al-Nassr's next fixture sees Ronaldo's team travelling to Al Fateh on Friday, while his former United colleagues face Nottingham Forest in the Carabao Cup in midweek.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11689403/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Europe-retires-claims-Al-Nassr-coach.html
CR7 belum menunjukkan tajinya di Liga Arab Saudi

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 310
Aba_MaczUnited, Abd Wahab, ABE!$, Abe7, abhindra, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adelberth, adhani akbar, AdhiX, Adi 182, adi_Giggsy, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, aiz, aLdo, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrerahmana, andrydjemb4, Anggrawan08, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayu Blasting, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, B.P.W, B4YU, banadegea, bang_zak, beckz_on7, benatbenat, bhowz, big_ganz, bimbim, Bintang Aditya, bismakhansa, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, Boston™, brilly24, bucay deathbat, Bulma, burhanrp, cantonaaws81, chandra7, chest, christof_ww, cimpluy kusut, Citra, CRj, cynta, d10neladitya, danangpamungkas, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, Dede Roman, DeE_, dee_vee7, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhafiarf, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, didit ananditya, Dino De Gea, doddlez, drudz_redvils, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Farhantrnd, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, gun, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, HenryRooney07, HMzqLWaylr, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ian_mosaja, id4y, idengwoworzld, ilyasprawibawa, inay, ing areese, intjeachmad, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, James Tambunan, jaxians, jehnzhulze7993, jerryap, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, Juni HW, jusri, Juzly C_a, kennyagvaldi, Kevin_Anggie, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Lang25, lauraniza, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marviel, mas_ado, MCR7, MichaelMU, michan, MirwanCR7, mosesrompas, MUFC1878, muhammad rere albani, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, panjoel, penk22_, penx jones, Pery#24, puji purnawan, pukimax, Pure_red, R.amaly27, Raihan_UKI27, rangge fantom, Rean, red, Red Army, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, rendyfprima, revald, reza willya, ridha14, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, sanji0ne, scratch, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, setiawans001, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, sridaka17, stamansa, steve.crowford, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, Tevan, theater of dream, tietocinex, tito, tomihidayat13, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, Unitediction, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vina, vivasoilsolid, vorovosky, wahyubugz, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wickham, Wildanz, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Yunnar Sinner, yusufdian, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zircon tri hafid, zudomiriku, Zulyadiferdian, [skywalker]