United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 31-01-2023, 08:21 AM   #181
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Maguire

Inter Milan enquire about taking Harry Maguire on loan on the eve of transfer deadline day, with Manchester United's captain eyeing options for a summer move - but he's prepared to stay at Old Trafford for now

* Harry Maguire has struggled for starts under Erik ten Hag so far this season
* He admitted he didn't want to be a bit-part player at Old Trafford at the weekend

Inter Milan have made an enquiry about Harry Maguire though the Manchester United captain wants to wait until the summer to settle his Old Trafford future.

The Italian giants are in the market for a new central defender with Slovakian international Milan Skriniar joining PSG and Maguire's reputation remains high overseas following his displays for England at the World Cup.

Maguire has started only one Premier League game for United in 2023 with Erik ten Hag building a partnership between Lisandro Martinez and Raphael Varane.

The 29-year-old is prepared to be patient in case injuries or suspensions give him a chance as he seeks the first major trophy of his career.

But if the situation hasn't changed by the summer, Maguire will assess his options with a number of clubs in the Premier League and abroad likely to be strengthening their defence.

As previously reported, Manchester United want to keep Maguire in their squad to maintain their strength throughout the second-half of the season.

Inter Milan are considering a loan move for Manchester United defender Harry Maguire. Inter Milan are looking for a replacement for Milan Skriniar who has left to join PSG. Maguire has found his chances at Manchester United limited under manager Erik ten Hag. He has admitted he doesn't want to be a bit-part player after regularly being a substitute

Despite being an integral part of England's international side, Maguire has been continuously overlooked by Ten Hag, who wants to keep him for defensive cover.

Maguire has admitted he doesn't want to become a bit-part player at Manchester United after being brought in from the cold Saturday's 3-1 FA Cup win against Reading.

'I'm 29 and haven't really been in this position in my career before,' said the United captain candidly.

'I don't want to get used to it but it is part and parcel of football. I'm pushing, training well, and when chance comes, I need to take it.

'It was two-and-a-half weeks since my last start but I've felt I have looked after myself. I've been working hard in training. The lads who have been playing have been doing well. I have to be ready when my chance comes.

'We're all going to be needed for the second half of the season.'

Despite his reduction in game-time this campaign, Ten Hag insisted that he still has 'big expectations' on the defender.

He told ITV before the match with Reading: 'We have to be ready that is why we have a strong selection. Harry [Maguire] is back.

Maguire has a good reputation abroad thanks to his excellent displays on international duty. Lisandro Martinez and Raphael Varane have formed a formidable partnership without Maguire. Ten Hag though says he has 'big expectations' on Maguire despite his reduction in starts

'I already said yesterday [in the pre-match press conference] he was ill when he returned from the World Cup, otherwise, he should have played a couple of games. But you have to play to get back into the rhythm.

'He did already play some games, but I think this is a good game for him to return in, especially when you see the height of the opponent. He had some chances. But every player has to pick their chances.

'He is training very well, training very dominant. And that is what I want to see from him. He is a leader and captain and I have big expectations of him.

'[But] it's not just about Harry. As a team, we want to achieve, we want to achieve a result this season. We need a squad. So every player has to make a performance, has to give the best he has.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11692011/Inter-Milan-enquire-taking-Harry-Maguire-loan-eve-transfer-deadline-day.html
salah satu dari Maguire atau Lindelof dijual aja selagi harganya masih cukup tinggi, kalo dipinjamkan ogah karena jadwal United padat kecuali pinjam dengan opsi wajib beli

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
adaastopa5922, Andi Istiabudi, Bhayu Eka Huday, braausasda9593, Deddy Hernandez, h-ANG, penk22_, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku